A Babymoon in the Mountains Pt. 02

Story Info
Further adventures of our intrepid couple.
3.6k words
4.5
3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The campsite was on the shores of a lake in the high peaks of the Adirondacks, at the end of a trail just outside a small hamlet. The area around the lake was thickly wooded, with a series of small campsite landings spaced just far enough apart to give one the impression there was nobody nearby for miles. It was secluded and intimate. Will and Rachel loved going there.

It was early in the afternoon when they got off the train. It was a short walk through the town from the train station to the head of the trail. Will carried their tent and supplies in a large backpack. Rachel carried some necessities in a much smaller backpack. And her belly. Although she moved a bit slow, weighed down by the gravity of her twin bump, she was feeling energized by the smell of mountain air, crisp on her face, a refreshing change from the humidity of their home in the city.

"I'm ready for that trail," she said to Will, excitedly wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Wanna run it like we used to?" Will said, laughing.

Rachel slapped his arm. "Funny man," she said. "You're going to pay for that crack when we get to the campsite..."

She grasped her belly with both hands, holding it as though it were a boulder.

"I'm gonna take this belly and give you a great, big mush!" she said, bumping herself against him.

Will looked down at her belly, then up at her before chuckling. "That's not really much of a threat, you know."

Rachel shook her head. "Yeah. I know. You enjoy that too much."

There was a general store and a camper check-in at the beginning of the trail, where campers could pick up supplies or whatever else they might need. There was also a small lunch counter. Rachel mentioned she was feeling a little hungry, so they stopped there to eat and, more importantly, sit for a few minutes before they got to hiking down the trail. The waitress, an older woman with a kind face, looked at Rachel with a furrowed brow as she took their order.

"We don't get too many pregnant moms going to hike the trail here," she said. "Usually women tend to get pregnant when they come up here."

Rachel laughed and put her hands on her belly as it bounced. "We were thinking the same thing when we planned this trip," she said. "We've been coming here for a while now, but instead of getting pregnant here, I've shown up ready to pop!"

"Ya sure look like it," the waitress said. "You sure you're gonna be OK?"

"I am...I'm not due for another six weeks," Rachel said, smiling. "I'm having twins so, I know, I'm huge, but I haven't shown any signs of giving birth early. I saw my OB yesterday and she told me I was A-OK to go away for a weekend!"

"Well, enjoy yourselves!" the waitress said. "The trail might wear you out but the lake is nice and warm if you want a swim."

"A swim sounds heavenly," Rachel replied. "I've got plenty of energy for a hike but I'm sure I'll want a soak afterward..."

Rachel slid her foot up Will's leg as she talked to the waitress. Throughout lunch they exchanged looks and played footsy with each other, looking forward to the moment they would be alone in the silence of the wilderness.

They finished lunch, and Rachel stepped outside to stretch her legs while Will picked up a few extra camping supplies in the general store. He exited to find Rachel with her hands on a tree, stretching out her calves and feet in preparation for the hike ahead. Will slipped up behind her and put his hand in the middle of her back.

"Ready?" he asked.

Rachel stood upright and shook out her arms and legs, then put her hands on her back and leaned backward, pushing her belly out even farther than it was already sticking out on its own. She shook her head, her red hair flailing in every direction before she ran her hands through it, brushing it out.

"Let's do this!" she said, clapping her hands.

The trail was about two miles long. It began with a paved path leading away from the general store, into the woods and past a clearing where there were generally a group of geese congregating. The paved path ended as the trail weaved back into the woods, snaking its way gently downhill towards the lake. Rachel and Will knew the trail well, but, on the other hand, Rachel had never hiked a trail while pregnant.

The path was smooth enough for them at first. Rachel set the pace, with Will a step or two behind, watching her. Most pregnant women of Rachel's size tended to walk with a well-defined waddle. That's not to say that Rachel wasn't waddling, but she walked with a much more gentle stride. She moved well, in spite of her largeness. Her belly shifted gently from side to side as she stepped. Her hips, normally thin, had spread wider and wider as she'd grown through her pregnancy, and swayed from side to side as she moved in a slight sashay. Her back had a pronounced inward bow, running down to her butt, which was big and heart-shaped. Will couldn't help but watch her as she walked, mesmerized by the sight of his sexy wife, her body swollen to its limits by the twins he'd put in her.

They reached the clearing and Rachel turned to him, holding out her hand.

"I know you can't get enough of my big, pregnant butt," she said, grinning, "but I'd love it even more if you walked next to me."

"Sorry," he said, taking her hand. "I couldn't resist."

She giggled and they continued on, back into the woods.

The trail dissolved into a mixture of soft dirt and mulch, mostly shaded from the sun, rising and dipping unevenly through the woods toward the lake. This was where the journey began to get a bit challenging for Rachel. At one point, the trail dipped downward, then turned and immediately went back up a hill. As she reached the bottom of the dip, she paused, put one leg upward on the hill and leaned forward, putting one hand awkwardly on her knees and rubbing her belly with her other hand. Will put his hand on her lower back and handed her a thermos of water. She took a big gulp.

"Thank you...this is...much more challenging than I anticipated..." she said, breathlessly.

"I know," he replied. "Walking on mud doesn't really help either."

She craned her neck forward to look down at her feet and leggings. "How dirty am I? I can't see."

He looked at her feet. "You may want to change when we get to the campsite."

She rolled her eyes and stood up straight.

"Well, let's get on with it." She said. "sooner we get going, sooner we get there, sooner I can get off my feet..."

She dug her foot into the path and grunted as she took that first step up the hill, slowly planting her heels into the dirt of the trail until she reached the top.

"This trail is no fun when you're the pregnantest woman ever," she sighed. "Next time, don't listen to me. We're staying home."

"Next time you're pregnant with twins?" Will chuckled.

"Next time I'm pregnant at all," she replied, slapping his arm again.

The trail flattened out from there and Rachel caught her breath and picked up her pace slightly. They'd walked about ten minutes before she paused again, stopping in the path, putting her hands on her back and leaning backwards to stretch. Will watched her, smiling. She caught him looking at her and chuckled.

"You like this?" She giggled, holding her pose. "Makes my belly look even bigger?"

"It does," he said, taking a step towards her. "It also makes me want to do this..."

With that, he reached out and tickled the underside of her belly with his index finger. Rachel immediately stood upright, covering her belly where he'd tickled her and laughed hard, her belly bouncing and shaking.

"No!" she said. "Don't do that, you're gonna make me have to pee! It's a small miracle I haven't had to do that on the trail yet!"

"Sorry...I couldn't resist," he said as he touched her shoulder.

"I know," she replied, catching her breath. "My belly is really hard to resist."

They both paused for a moment, looking at her belly, watching it rise and fall with each breath she took. A small lump started sticking out her right side, between her ribs and her hip, popping out, then back in, then out again a few times. Will reached over and rubbed Rachel's belly where she was being kicked.

"Kicking you again, huh?" he said.

"Oh, they've been kicking me non-stop the whole time we've been hiking," she said, putting her hand on his. "William, you put two giant babies in me, and there's no room left in my belly for them to do anything without knees or feet or elbows sticking out somewhere. Sometimes it's more obvious than others."

Will leaned over and put his face on her belly.

"Hellooooo?" he said. Rachel giggled.

"This is only going to make them kick more, goofy!" she said, running her hand through his hair.

"Well, it's worth a shot," he replied, turning back to her bump. "You two in there, can you settle down for a little bit? Mommy and daddy are on a hike. Once we get to where we're going and sit down, you can party again."

Rachel laughed uproariously, her belly bouncing in and out with each chuckle.

"Well?" Will said, looking up at her. "Think it worked?"

Rachel caught her breath. "No, no I don't think it worked!"

She paused and looked at her belly. It was still, except for the rise and fall with her breathing.

"Hey..." she said.

She put her hands on her belly. Just as she did, the lump of an elbow stuck out on her left side again.

"Spoke too soon." she said. "This is a hopeless exercise. Let's just keep moving."

Will shrugged and stood up. He took her hand and they walked on.

They continued down the trail, continuing to move at a relatively slow pace, occasionally stopping because Rachel needed to rest for a minute. And one time where she had to pee, so she hid in the woods and did her business. Finally, they reached their campsite. The trail sloped downward before opening up to a small clearing beside the shore of a lake. The sun was brightly shining down, creating a rainbow of light that rippled across the water. The ground was mostly dirt, somewhat muddy from a recent storm. On one side, there was a stone-ringed fire pit with a wooden log bench next to it. Will dropped his backpack on the ground and stretched his arms out. Rachel kicked off her sneakers, pulled off her tank top and waded into the water.

"Oh! Ohhhh...yeahhhh...." She said as she walked into the lake up to her calves. "Oh my gosh, this water is beautiful."

Will took off his shoes and socks and stepped in the water himself, slipping behind Rachel and wrapping his arms around her waist, encircling her belly as much as he was able. He kissed her neck and she leaned her head back against him.

"You're officially too pregnant to fit in my arms," he said, softly. "That's so hot..."

Rachel looked down at her belly, smiling. "I love how big I am," she said. "How big you made me..."

He slid his hands around to her hips and began to gently massage her. "I told you I was going to give you a baby," he said. "And you know I never do things halfway..."

"You did it so good, you gave me two..." she said, slowly melting into his arms.

They stood for a moment in silence, just the sound of birds and the soft waves of the lake. Will rubbed Rachel's hips and the underside of her belly, planting kisses on her neck in a line down to her shoulder, giving her a gentle bite.

"Ffffffffffaaack..." she said, breathlessly. "I want you to give it to me right here...I also need to sit down, love...I'm sorry, I've been on my feet so long and..."

"There's nothing to apologize for," he said. "We should probably relax first."

He held her hand as they stepped out of the water. Will opened his backpack and pulled out the materials to put their tent together. He handed Rachel her bottle of water and she sat down on the bench, crossing her ankles and rubbing her belly as she watched him. She took a bottle of sunscreen out of her bag.

"I was about to ask if you'd remembered it," Will said to her. "Tell me when you get to your belly, I'll help you."

"I know you will," she said. "I won't forget."

Redhead that she was, Rachel also had very pale skin and required quite a bit of sunscreen, especially in her expanded state. She squirted a big glob in her hand, rubbed them together and began covering herself. First her arms, then on her face and neck and up over her ears.

"Your turn!" she said, flipping the bottle to Will. "Don't forget my back or my shoulders while you're at it."

Will squirted some sunscreen on his hand and sat sideways on the bench, facing Rachel. He started rubbing her shoulders, then worked his way down her back, rubbing circles as his hands moved down her. He pressed inward with his palms as he reached the middle of her lower back. Rachel shivered slightly.

"Ahh!" she said. He paused and looked up at her.

"Sorry," she said, looking at him. "The weight of my belly pulling forward has made me so sore and sensitive back there. I want you to rub my back...but forcefully, not gently...it's such a strange sensation...does that make sense?"

"It does," he replied. "I know sitting on the train all morning followed by a hike did a number on your body."

He put his hands on her back again and pressed in hard with his palms, sliding them around in small circles.

"Oh...oh yeah...this is what I needed..." she said, her voice lowering to a guttural growl as he massaged her.

"Now for the part we've all been waiting for..." he said as he put more sunscreen on his hands and knelt down in front of her.

Rachel smiled and put her hands on the bench, supporting herself as she leaned back slightly, pushing her belly out towards Will. He started to rub sunscreen all over her belly, starting out towards the sides, working his way in circles across the top of her bump, and then down the front.

"You could rub my belly like this the rest of the day, I wouldn't mind it," Rachel sighed.

"You do need lots of sunscreen," Will replied, working his hands down the front of her belly, then sliding them below, in between her bump and her thighs. Rachel sighed, then winced slightly, her belly tensing up as Will's hands passed over a spot that was particularly stretched out and very sensitive. He drew his hands over another sensitive spot and she winced again.

"Sorry," she said. "There's so much pulling and stretching in those spots...and there's a head sitting right there..."

Will smiled. "I kinda noticed that at your OB appointment yesterday," he said. "Dr. Goodstein really works your belly over good...I'm not quite as thorough."

Rachel laughed. "Oh, William...your touch on my belly is delightful...no matter how sensitive I am..."

Will completed lotioning up her belly and helped remove her leggings. Rachel stood up, put her hands on her back and stretched again.

"Don't you dare tickle me!" she said as she pushed her belly out.

Will slid his index finger across the underside of her belly. Rachel kicked at him.

"Terrible!" she said giggling. "You're the worst sometimes!"

"It's worth it just to see your belly bounce and shake as you laugh," Will said with a devilish grin.

Rachel shook her head and thrust herself at him, bumping him in the stomach with her bump.

"Boop!" she said, giggling. "You deserved that. Now I'm going to go for a swim."

Wearing only a sports bra and panties, Rachel stepped into the lake, the warm water giving her tiny goose bumps all over as she slowly made her way deeper inward. Will watched her from the shore as she moved, her hips still moving in a sexy sashay with each step she took. She waded in until the water was up to her hips, then she tipped herself forward and fell into the water, swimming a few strokes further out into the lake.

"Hey!" she called to Will. "The water is amazing. You should come join me!"

Will had begun to set up the campsite, unpacking their tent from his backpack. Hearing Rachel's call, he turned to see her waving to him, floating on her back in the lake, her belly bobbing slightly above the surface of the water. Rachel loved to swim and, clearly, she hadn't lost her buoyancy in spite of her current state. Although he had plenty of work to do, the sight of his barely-clothed and extra pregnant wife in the water was too good an offer to resist. He took off his shirt, shorts and sneakers and waded into the water himself, walking until he was deep enough to swim out to her.

"This is so nice, right?" Rachel said as he swam up next to her. "I feel weightless just floating here...I can't tell you how much I've needed that feeling. Wanna hold my hand and float with me?"

She took his hand and held it against her belly as he leaned back and floated next to her. He moved his head next to hers and gave her a kiss. They floated in the water in blissful silence for a few minutes, the sun shining on the lake and glistening off their bodies.

"They still haven't stopped kicking you," Will said, breaking the silence.

"I think they're happy to be here," Rachel replied. "Almost as happy as I am to be here, with you in our special place."

She tugged his hand so he floated directly next to her. They lay in the lake, side by side, relaxing. They may have nodded off for a few moments.

"Hey," Will said, giving Rachel's belly a couple of gentle taps. "I think we'd better get back to the shore and set up everything for the night."

"Mmm...no...few more minutes..." Rachel mumbled, before slowly drifting back to the present. "Damn you and your practicality. I could stay floating here with you all night."

They swam back to the shore. Will produced a couple of towels from his backpack and handed one to Rachel. She dried the upper half of her body off, removing her sports bra, allowing her breasts to spill out, landing on top of her belly. She dried herself until she was no longer able to reach. She turned to Will.

"Let me dry you off," he said before she could say a word. She held her towel out to him.

Will took the towel and began to dry the lower half of Rachel's body, first removing her panties, then drying off her legs and working his way upward, finishing by giving her belly a thorough toweling off. He handed the towel back to Rachel, who first shook her head, her red hair whipping around as drops of water flew off it. She then wrapped the towel around her head and put her tank top and leggings back on. Will stepped back to the backpack to finish drying himself off.

"I have a special treat for you," he said as he reached into his backpack and pulled out a small pouch. "They had that jerky you've been craving at the general store."

Rachel's cravings hadn't been too over-the-top, but she'd constantly found herself yearning for a certain brand of spicy Mexican beef jerky. She clapped happily and took the bag, sat down on the bench and began to munch away. She'd gotten about three bites in before Will brought her her thermos of water.

"You read my mind, you wonderful man." she said as she took a sip.

"I tasted some of that stuff a couple of days ago," he replied. "I don't know how you can take that. And I love spicy food."

"I don't even like it that much," she said. "But you passed your love of spicy food on to these two in there...and I can't seem to get enough of it."

Rachel went back to eating while Will assembled their tent. It was a large, dome-shaped tent with some padding on the bottom. Will had also packed some extra foam so as to make their night in the woods slightly more comfortable for Rachel. He unpacked their sleeping bags, unrolled them, and hung a small lantern from the top of the tent. He brought his backpack inside the tent and arranged everything out so they would be ready once night fell. Once he'd finished, he stepped outside the tent.

"Everything's set, Rach," he said, looking over towards the bench.

But Rachel didn't respond. She'd laid down on the bench and fallen asleep, her head resting on her right arm and her belly sticking out from underneath her tank top.

12