A Babysitter's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty kept him inside her, her legs firmly holding him in place. Alex breathed heavily into her neck as his cock pulsed a last strand of semen into her. She was still trembling slightly as he did. Her own orgasm not quite finished.

***

Kitty placed the plate of pancakes onto the table. They were ladled with maple syrup and topped with a generous dollop of cream. Just the way Alex loved them.

"Thanks Kitty." He said as he picked up his fork.

Kitty sighed as she stood beside him, her fingers played with his hair. The guilt of what she had done fully forming now they were both downstairs again.

"You can't call me Kitty... not when you have been calling me Mom since you were nine." She said gently.

Alex swallowed a mouthful of pancake and turned to look at her, his eyes told her everything.

"No Alex... no... I'm not doing that... I love both of you." She said. Her own eyes begging hm to understand.

Alex's mouth twisted angrily.

"Don't lie... 'MOM'... I know dad raped you... I heard it all.. you saying no, him grunting.. you crying.. what were you? Seventeen? Sixteen?.. he doesn't deserve you." Alex said bitterly.

Kitty bit her lower lip and turned away.

"it wasn't like that.. you are remembering it wrong... your dad was never anything but good to me when I was your sitter... and.. and he DID love your mother." She said tearfully.

Alex shook his head bitterly. He was sure he remembered it right.

Kitty crossed her arms and hugged herself. She knew there could be no peace if she didn't explain.

"It was your uncle... after I put you to sleep that night, he came round to see his sister, but your parent's were having a date night... he ... well... he took advantage." She said softly. The memory she had tried to forget making her tone wispy and sad.

Alex watched her back. His own guilt had always haunted him. He had thought it was his father.. had hidden under his bed as he heard the sounds of Kitty's cries. Logically he knew he had only been little. But he had never forgotten the guilt of not doing anything, even though it wasn't until he was older he fully understood what those sounds had meant.

"Kitty... MOM... I'm sorry." He suddenly sobbed out.

She turned around and rushed to him, holding his head tight to her chest.

"No... no, it wasn't your fault." She told him as she held him. His tears soaking through her pale blue nightdress.

"I've spent years hating him." He said with a shudder. He wanted to say hating himself too but couldn't.

Kitty took his face in both hands and looked into his eyes.

"Your father loves you, I love you... that's all you really need to know." She said firmly. Her own eyes still wet. Her face streaked by the mascara that had run.

Alex looked at her and nodded. He wanted to leave it but one thing still burned hot in his mind.

"Uncle Terry? What happened?.. I never saw him after mom died." He asked.

Kitty caressed his cheek gently.

"he left... your father saw to that... your mother, well, she took me home and made me promise not to say anything." She said softly.

"Did you hate her?.. my mom... that sounds like her from what I remember.. it was always you that picked me up and comforted me." Alex said softly.

Kitty shook her head.

"No.. I never hated her. She did what she thought was best for you... if it had been the other way around." Kitty shrugged and sighed. "I don't know, but I might have done the same." She finished in a whisper.

For the fist time in his life, Alex started to fully understand just how much Kitty had sacrificed for him. He had heard the talk, how she had seduced his father and dismissed it as he had thought he knew the truth. He had hated his father, yet loved Kitty. She was the strong foundation he had built his life on. Her family had taken him in. Ivan had treated him like a grandson.

"And you came back... for me.. even after what happened." He muttered in wonder, knowing that the only reason Kitty had returned to a house where she had been raped had been for him.

"I never felt more whole than when I was looking after you." She replied with a smile.

Alex gulped.

"So... what we just did?" he asked guiltily. Finally feeling ashamed.

Kitty looked deep into his eyes.

"Was LOVE... it was wrong in one way.. but still LOVE... I won't ever regret it." She told him and then kissed his lips gently.

Alex kissed her back. Tentatively at first and then he was pulling her to him. Kissing harder.

Kitty went with it for a while and then pushed away a little regretfully.

"We can't... not again." She breathed out while her sex ached and her heart slammed against her chest.

Alex nodded and looked away, his face showed the guilt he was feeling.

"I'm so fucked up in the head right now." He said as he stood.

"me too little big man... me too." She said softly as she watched him walk to his kit bag, pick it up and head upstairs.

*****

Epilogue...

Katarina and Philip held hands and smiled as their son Alex put a ring on Sally West's finger. The girl looked pretty in her white dress, Alex looked great in his uniform.

"You may kiss the bride." Intoned a smiling Padre Jones as the two were already kissing.

Everyone clapped, yelled or stamped feet, some of the crowd being from Alex's former unit and slightly rowdy.

The drinks flowed freely at the wedding reception and Kitty disengaged herself from Wendy Wells as Alex walked towards the bar alone.

"I'll have a screwdriver please." Kitty said as she walked up to Alex.

Alex hugged her before ordering the drink.

"Tonight?" he asked in a whisper. His words soft in her ear as they hugged.

Kitty shook her head as she disengaged and accepted her drink.

"I think your new wife might need a bit of love." She laughed out as she stepped back.

Alex looked around the room and stepped closer.

"You said she was a good match.. you and grandfather... She's vapid.. Jesus I can't stand her." Alex growled out.

Kitty raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't stop you from knocking her up... do the right thing Alex.. and NO.. not tonight and not anytime soon." Kitty said with a smile plastered on her face as she looked around.

"Mom... really?" he groaned out.

Kitty sighed.

"Take my arm.. we'll go for a walk." She said.

People nodded and smiled. Gave congratulations and generally praised Alex. A few gushed out how perfect Kitty's hat was as the two made their way outside.

The old hotel had a big garden out back, it was lit by flickering candles for the occasion. Most people remained inside though as winter was approaching and the air was cool.

"Will you re-up and go back?" Kitty asked as they wandered towards an old water feature. Two benches next to it and high hedges around it.

Alex shook his head. He had broken the promise once before but wasn't going to do so again.

"No, I'm done with the army.. I'll be a reserve through." He answered truthfully.

"Good... Sally needs a man at home.. so will your child." Kitty said with a smile as she intertwined her fingers with his.

Alex shrugged.

"She's hardly home.. Biodyne takes up most of her time." He replied as he looked at his mother, eyeing her sleek dress and the way it clung to her slim yet busty body.

Kitty turned to him. In her heels she was the same height.

She laid a hand on his chest and patted it affectionately.

"Well.. when the babies born.. I'll be your baby sitter." She said with a smile.

The cool air whipped into a breeze. It played with Kitty's long tresses and they framed her pretty face.

Alex wondered if this was fate.