A Bad Call

Story Info
Sara, jeans and knickers to your knees and over the table.
1.8k words
4.08
12.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Bad Call -- slave girl sara

A true and factual story of a few days during lockdown.

It was April 13th 2020. Why is the date important? Because the whole country was under lockdown due to a killer virus, which apparently originated in Asia.

Factories, schools, shops, you name it, if they weren't essential services they were ordered to close, even the office block I worked at with over forty girls had to make fresh arrangements.

True to form, well within a week our brilliant IT guys had a computer and phone line in every home, not only that but each team of ten were connected to each other, the works manager and several more important people, the company owners via Zoom.

That first Monday went well, in fact very well. The day after though was one to forget, well, for me anyway.

I was turned on and ready for work when I got a call on my mobile to help someone I knew, it was ten to nine and we started at nine, we had lots of time.

Seven minutes past nine, oh fuck! I just sat down and started, I would work through my lunch to make up.

The house phone went, and I heard Sir walking towards the dining room where I was working, oh my Lord please, don't say the phone was for me.

It sort of was, well it was not for me but about me.

Sir Don came in.

"sara, jeans and knickers to your knees and over the table."

I did it in a heartbeat, the whole team were watching on their screens.

"A message from your manager, you were eight minutes late to your seat."

"Seven minutes Sir."

WWHHAACCKK, WWHHAACCKK

Why did I open my mouth, was I acting big in front of my team?

Maybe thirty WHACKS later,

"Pull up your knickers and jeans, you have wasted quite enough time already today."

I did what I was told but gingerly sat down, Sir was an ace spanker and never missed any area of my bottom with his hand.

A ping on my computer, my manager,

"Even twenty miles away see how punishment is still swift Miss Brown for those who do not toe the line?"

"Sorry Sir will make it up to you."

"You can be sure of that sara,"

My mobile pinged like mad, on silent of course, all the girls were so turned on.

Over the next ten days three more girls inexplicably were late and were duly spanked by their fathers or partners.

Each time all you could see was the girl's face and a hand coming down, oh, and hear a crack.

Oh boy, were the pings right, I was soon taking a comfort break and somehow manged to get a bedtime spanking that night.

Now, today, Wednesday fifteenth of April, all was going well, everyone online before nine and all incoming calls answered within three rings, to be fair it was not over busy first thing.

At twenty five past ten I told five of the girls they could take their break at half past.

At ten twenty nine the phones got busier, I took one call and when she wanted to find some documents I asked if I could put her on hold and took another call.

The rest of the morning went well.

As I stopped for lunch Sir was waiting for me with the house phone in his hand, it was our manger.

At ten twenty nine that morning, just as I was on the phone, Jill Otley had deleted all of her morning calls instead of backing them up, it put a big red flashing sign up on my computer and I had missed it.

Fortunately for the company it did not get past the manager or IT and her calls were resurrected.

The fact remained it was a silly mistake from her and neglect by me.

As we were in lockdown Jill`s Uncle, her guardian, and Sir were asked if they would punish their respective charges.

I broke down in tears and Sir hugged me, he knew why I was so upset, I had let down my company and two very special people in my life.

I went for a pee and came back into the kitchen for a sandwich, I had little appetite though.

I went back to my computer and put a brave face on to my team and got through the afternoon till we finished at four o'clock.

Again Sir Don was waiting for me,

"My study at half past seven sara."

"Yes Sir."

I popped into the kitchen to see Daisy and excuse myself from dinner, she hugged me and we both shed a tear.

"Shall I run you a bath sara, with my magic bubbles in?"

I laughed as I cried and followed her upstairs.

I got undressed and hung up my workday clothes and went into my bathroom.

Bubbles everywhere, she had overdone the magic.

I lay down and Daisy washed me, nothing sexual or sensual, just loving.

She dried me and I laid on my bed, she kissed my forehead as she left.

"Shall I give you a call at seven?"

I nodded and the next I knew,

"Come on sleepy girl, its wakeup time."

I sat up and she had brought me a glass of milk and one of my favourite ginger cookies.

I had a sip of my milk but really had no appetite for anything to eat.

At quarter past I went for a pee then went downstairs and waited outside Sir`s study, hands on head, as always.

I heard Sir talking to someone but paid little attention, the hall clock struck half past and I knocked.

"Come in sara."

He saw I was so upset and walked towards me and hugged me, I may have wept a little.

Sir's computer bleeped and he answered it, it was a Skype call from my manager.

"Your manager wishes to witness your punishment sara, as he did Jill`s at half past six, anything to say?"

I looked at the screen and spoke to my manager.

"Please Sir, how is Jill?"

His face went a funny shape,

"She got quite a beating sara."

"Any hugs Sir?"

"No, quite the opposite, he put his strap down and slapped her bottom hard as he finished with her and moved to her sister, I disconnected then."

I just nodded, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Now sara, I do not think I have to explain the seriousness of today`s debacle with Jill`s computer and your lack of vision to correct the matter, anything to say?"

"Just sorry Sir, no excuses, I deserve all I get for letting so many down who trust in me Sir."

"Apology accepted and you know there is a price to pay?"

"Had this been in normal times I would have spanked you both yesterday, as it is, I have asked Mr. Brown to deal with you on my behalf, any problems with you about that?"

I shook my head no and earned 4 quick spanks over my bare bottom for not answering correctly.

"No Sir, none at all and sorry to put everyone to such trouble."

"Over you go sara, bottom to the screen and grip your calf's. I agreed thirty with the thin strap in rapid succession, are you ready?"

Before I got out "Yes Sir." whoosh thwack, "Ouchhhhhhhh"

The thin strap is like a whip, you hear the whoosh, feel the thwack then the pain shoots through your body like a shockwave.

Whoosh thwack, Whoosh thwack, Whoosh thwack, like a machine gun being fired, I was soon in bits, no idea how many had fallen but I went down too.

Both men said "Enough!" together.

Sir said bye to my manger as he thanked him in return.

"Daisy."

She was there in shot.

"Help me with sara, not sure if she fainted or if such a small bottom could not stand thirty cuts of this whippy belt."

I did not know either, all I knew is I was now laying on my bed, face down, Sir stroking my hair and Daisy with a cold wet flannel on my bottom.

They both left when they saw I was now ok and I cried my eyes out, was it, pain, embarrassment, me letting people down, thought of being sacked?

At about nine I went downstairs, got to say still shaky, and thanked Sir for the punishment and both for looking after me so well afterwards, we had a group hug with one of their hands on each of my bum cheeks.

"You will be glad to know that belt is no longer an instrument I will ever use across your bottom again sara."

I smiled and Daisy said

"That's good it hurts like the Devil."

"I did not say you would not be getting it Daisy; in fact I do believe for speaking out of turn you are now due ten."

I excused myself and cringed as I heard the WHOOSK THWACK then a Scream as the belt hit Daisy`s bottom, I ran to my room, again in tears and closed my door.

My phone rang, it was Jill, I composed myself,

"Hiya hun, how are you love?"

She was crying and told me of her ordeal, but one she had fully accepted from her uncle and he even came back to her and spanked her over his knee as she felt him hardening below her.

But by some miracle he mounted her older sister.

She got up to leave and he called her back and squeezed her tiny tits and nipples till he pushed her down and pushed his cock into her mouth.

That was not the end of it, he wanted her back to his house every night this week for a spanking, and extras no doubt.

I consoled her best I could, she asked about me, nothing out of the ordinary my bottom would not support I told her.

She finally rang off and I cried for her, it was my fault, had I been good at my job I would have noticed and dealt with it before any of this.

I woke shivering on top of my bed, checked my phone, it was half past three, I hopped into bed and slept till I felt the covers pulled back and over Sir`s knee, it was half past seven, I had overslept and missed waking them.

It was more a shock than a hard spanking but I still wept bucket loads.

I was hugged again, showered, had a slice of toast and was at my desk at quarter to nine.

Everyone was signed in by five to.

As team leader I spoke to my team,

"Ok girls listen up, a couple of us have had a very traumatic twenty four hours through a simple error. I am not saying the punishments were not deserved, they were, what I am saying, I want 100% concentration, any more slip ups and I will be around your houses with a belt to make you are so sore you won't sit for days, any questions?"

"Yes, Peggy."

"Why are you stood sara?"

A deathly hush was saved by the first calls of the day, let's hope no one makes a bad call today!