A Bad Day At Work

Story Info
Prison staff get taken hostage.
4.3k words
4.42
29.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers

This is my first story in the Non Consent category. It involves both men and women being held against their will and stripped. I hope you enjoy it. Biggalute x

A siren that I hadn't heard before wailed through the medical wing of the prison. "Shit" said Freda, the nurse working next to me.

"What's wrong, what's that alarm?"

Freda started locking the medication trolley and closing the doors to the hatch, "Lock that door." She told me, pointing to the door to our clinical room; the color had drained from her face. I locked the door and returned to her. "That alarm means that the prisoners have taken over an area, probably this one as the alarm is so loud."

I didn't know what to do or think. I was a recently qualified nurse and had just moved back to London, doing agency work whilst I decided what career path to follow. When I got offered shifts in the women's prison I was intrigued. I asked did it matter that I was a man, being told that I was a professional and that it would add a new dimension to the hospital wing. I think it was bull, they were so short staffed that they were desperate for anyone. I'd only been there three weeks and now this was happening.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"We'll stay in here, I'll phone the central control."

I'd worked a few shifts with Freda. She was Spanish and probably eight or ten years older than my twenty three. She'd been more welcoming that some of the other regular staff and she also treated the prisoners with respect and smiled more than most, I liked her.

I watched her nodding as she listened to what was being said to her, the worry and fear etched on her face.

"They say to stay locked in this room. We only have fifteen inmates on the wing at the moment but they think they've taken Jill and Mandy hostage. They're waiting for a response team to arrive." I just nodded.

Jill and Mandy were experienced prison officers who were based on the wing. They were friendly enough but I don't think they'd made up their minds about male nurses and even less so about having one working on their wing. We should have had more staff on but it was only the four of us that day.

The siren stopped and we could hear the commotion outside, Freda got up and checked that the door was locked. There was banging on the door and on the hatch, both of us jumping although we knew it was coming. At the hatch there was shouting, "Open the fucking door, we don't want to hurt anyone, just give us the drugs."

Freda looked at me and shook her head, "Who do you think that is?" she whispered.

I wasn't sure. Most of the prisoners on our wing were newly sentenced, just coming to us for detox before going into the general prison, we had one on two older prisoners with chronic conditions but this didn't sound like one of them.

"Not sure, could be Helen Jones who came in on Monday, she's in for dealing but I think I read in her file that she did time before for stabbing someone."

Freda nodded. We got on with most of the prisoners, a daily cycle of them threatening, cajoling or even flirting with us to try and get more meds. A thick skin and a sense of humor went a long way. The noise level outside went up and we heard some screaming. We were both petrified as the shutters on the hatch vibrated from being hit.

"If you don't open the fucking door I'll cut this cunt's ear off."

We looked at each other, "I think we should open the door before they break it down, let them take whatever drugs they like, most of them are benzo's which will hopefully calm them down or even put them to sleep, please god."

Freda managed to nod at my suggestion, I think the fear had her paralyzed and stuck to her seat. I checked with her that she was ok with this, she nodded again and I nervously opened the door.

I didn't know what I was expecting. The noise actually died down a bit and there was a pause, nobody seemed to know what to do next. Then I heard "You three go in there and drag those bastards out." Before they could do this I helped Freda to her feet and headed for the door, being greeted by almost apologetic looks from the inmates coming the other way.

It was Helen Jones who was doing the shouting, she had a homemade shiv held to Jill's neck, Mandy sat against the wall with blood pouring from her nose.

I looked at the other prisoners, most seemed as scared as us, only one or two making eye contact and seemingly up for whatever was to come.

"Sit over there with that slag." Jones barked. I helped Freda down and then sat myself, giving Mandy an handkerchief for her nose.

"Just do as they say." Mandy managed to say through the snot and the blood.

"Shut the fuck up." Jones came towards us, threatening with the blade. She was demented but what struck me was that she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples hard and pointing through her t-shirt as her tits bounced about. I nearly smiled at my own stupidity and horniness, but somehow managed not to.

"Look what I've found." An inmate came out of our clinical room with a handful of cable ties that we use to secure the drugs crates that go to and from the pharmacy.

"Tie the fuckers up." Said a girl named Smith who had come in at the same time as Jones. The two of them seemed the most vocal as they got other inmates to tie our hands behind our back, Jill being man handled and thrown down, only my body preventing her hitting the floor. She landed chest down across my lap, struggling, with her hands behind her back, to right herself. Her whole weight and her boobs squashed into my crotch as she struggled to her knees and then onto her bottom.

I swear I would have cut my dick off if I could, so mortified was I by it getting almost instantly hard as she rubbed against me. She must have seen me blushing because she smiled at me and looked down at my very obvious hard on, I went even redder.

The party was well underway, even the reluctant prisoners happily taking whatever pills they could get their hands on. We knew we had no choice but to just sit and wait to be rescued.

I thought they might quieten down with the drugs but they seemed to be getting higher, the behavior becoming more erratic and less inhibited. Two prisoners started making out only a few feet in front of us, the kissing and groping quickly escalating. They stopped and started giggling, "Enjoying the show you fucking lezzo's." they said to the women beside me. "I think all you screws are fucking lezzies, that's why you work in here." They thought they were very funny as did a few others who joined in the laughter, "And as for that dirty cunt, he eyes all of us up."

A lot of the prisoners were around my age and some were very attractive, I knew they'd been caught doing bad things but that didn't stop me thinking they were pretty or had a nice ass or tits. I'd never say or do anything about it and had thought no one had noticed me looking.

Jones had been gone a while, probably getting high, but now appeared with her side kick Smith. "What's going on here, having fun without me?"

"Just giving these lezzies a little show, fucking perverts." Said a smallish girl who had been one of the women kissing.

Jones smiled at this before turning on the girl, grabbing her hair tightly and yanking her head back

"But you're a fucking lez as well." She kissed the girl violently, her free hand grabbing her boob and squeezing hard. I don't know how the girl felt about this but her partner was visibly upset, I actually thought she was going to go for Jones, but obviously thought better of it as Jones let the girl go and glared at her.

"I think we should have some fun, stand the four of them up."

I looked at the three of them; Freda shut down and traumatized, Helen a bloody mess. Only Jill met my gaze, a look passing between us, we had to mind the other two.

I was bigger than Jones, but as she came close to me I felt intimidated. She was smelling me, sniffing and grunting like an animal. It was an act but it was working.

She was behind me, breathing heavily into my ear, "Do you want to fuck a lesbian or a real woman." My mind was whirling, confused, frightened and a little bit excited. I stopped myself from saying lesbians are real women, instead settling for a feeble "I don't want to fuck anybody."

She moved closer, rubbing her boobs against my arm, seeming to like the feeling, "I bet you have a big cock, a big, suckable cock."

I struggled to stay calm, trying to breathe steadily. "I'm gay." I don't know where it came from, I hadn't thought about saying it before it came out.

Jones let out a cackle, moving in front of me. "Liar." Her hand was surprisingly gentle as she grasped my hard-on through my trousers. "umm, you are a big boy."

I didn't want her to do this and hated myself for responding. As she began to unzip me I forced myself to focus. I could ask or even beg her to stop, but she'd probably enjoy this and make things worse. Neither did I want to appear sleazy, like I was enjoying it. I couldn't stop her or the others doing whatever they wanted but decided to be stoic, endure whatever they did without giving in or showing emotion, hopefully they'd get bored.

Jones dropped my trousers to the floor, lifting my shirt so everyone could see my erection straining to escape my boxers. She squeezed my balls, her face only inches from mine, "Does that feel nice?" It really did, I just stared straight ahead and tried to remember to breath.

She stood back, "Who else wants a feel?"

"Pull his pants down, let us see it." Another prisoner said. I looked at Julie, Mandy and Freda, they were all staring at me but looked away when they saw that I noticed.

I don't know if Jones had intended to go this far, but the other prisoners were getting more boisterous, their whoops and hollers egging her on, a couple even starting a 'get it out, get it out' chant. In spite of myself I felt a small grin on my lips, this was so bizarre.

The noise and cheers got even louder as Jones pulled my boxers down, my dick sticking straight out through the gap at the bottom of my shirt. There were giggles and many lewd comments, one pretty girl saying, "I'd bend over in front of that any day."

I'd been told by girlfriends that I was well hung and thicker than most and now what with the comments and all the eyes on me I felt bigger and harder than I ever had.

A voice said, "Look at his grin, he's fucking enjoying this." My brain was telling me I shouldn't be enjoying it but my body was giving me away.

"Why not, I might as well, there's nothing I can do about it." It came out automatically and I instantly regretted it, wondering if I'd made the situation worse.

No one seemed to know what to do next, a few of the prisoners laughing and daring other ones to give me a blow job or a hand job or anything else they could think of. My dick would twitch and harden with each comment or suggestion.

It dawned on me that if this had been the other way round, male prisoners and a female nurse, that the nurse would have probably been raped multiple times by now. This was more like a bachelorette or hen party, a very bizarre hen party.

A phone rang, everyone jumping at the noise and the noise levels dropping. Jones seemed to have forgotten that she was the instigator and the leader, looking lost as all eyes fell on her. "You answer it." she said to Smith.

Smith shook her head, "You fucking answer it."

It looked like they might start fighting, there postures and faces hardening. Jones picked up the phone, listened for a moment and said "Fuck you." Before slamming the phone down.

"What did they say?" asked Smith.

"Cunts! Telling me what to do." She was back, the mad, unpredictable, dangerous woman of earlier.

The whole atmosphere had changed, thankfully my dick softened, I was scared and wondered what she was going to do. She looked at Smith, they were feeding off each other, getting angrier and madder. The other prisoners seemed to edge away.

"Strip those fat slags's and make them suck it." Smith said, pointing to the other hostages.

"Please don't, there's no need." Now was the time to beg, "Leave them out of it, have your fun with me."

Jones turned on me, the shiv reappearing in her hand, "Shut the fuck up, you say another word and I'll cut your fucking prick off." She was demented but I found myself staring straight back at her, getting angry myself and unable to back down.

Her face changed, an amused smirk forming on her lips, "We're going to have some fun." She signaled for a couple of her lackeys to stand the three women up.

She started on Freda first, lifting her head, making her look at me. She looked pitiful. "This one has a nice thick ass, do you want to fuck her up the ass."

I didn't reply, Freda did have a great ass but the thought of doing anything that would hurt or upset her broke my heart.

"I don't think he fancies that one, his dicks going softer." A giggling Smith said.

"What about this one?" Jones said as she moved on to Mandy "She's a bit flat-chested but I bet she has a wet pussy." Jones violently ripped Mandy's bloodied shirt open, showing a delicate white camisole underneath, "She's no fucking tits, she don't even wear a bra." She cackled as she pulled at the camisole, slicing it with the shiv. God that knife looked sharp.

Poor Mandy just stood there, her arms tied behind her back, her shirt and camisole torn open. You could see she was trying, but struggling, to keep it together.

"Nah that don't do it for him either, he's still floppy, but I think she's enjoying it, look at her bloody nipples."

I'd avoided looking directly at Mandy, but with Smiths words I now found myself staring at her small mounds, topped with the longest, hardest looking nipples I'd ever seen.

Poor Mandy, Jones pinched her left nipple hard, causing her to gasp, before bringing the shiv up and teasing her right nipple with the sharp blade. She was sniffing at her as she had with me "Do you like that?"

Before she could answer, Jill came to her rescue. "Leave her alone." She said in a stronger voice than I could have mustered. This brought Jones' attention and ire down on her, as she must have known it would."

"Who fucking asked you slag."

Jill was ready for her. "You wanted to see one of us sucking his cock, well it's me he fancies. I can get him hard anytime I want." She looked over at me, a slight nod of her head telling me to play along.

Jones looked a bit confused, looking at Smith for help. I let myself imagine Jill's warm mouth on my dick.

Smith giggled, "He's coming back to life, his dicks growing. Strip that fucking bitch and make her choke on it."

I don't know if Jill was expecting something like this but she seemed unfazed, standing proud, chin up, shoulders back and tits out. She wasn't looking at me but had a defiant 'do you're damndest' look on her face.

The atmosphere had changed again, the other prisoners more interested now that they might get a bit of a show rather than just a display of horrific violence. Jones tried to maintain an air of leadership, signaling for a couple of the other prisoners to help Smith in undressing Jill.

I was confused and conflicted. It would be difficult and dangerous to try and stop any of what was about to happen. I hated what was going on and knew it was so wrong but felt obliged to play along with Jill, she was an experienced officer and hopefully we would all get out of this uninjured. How much to act and how much too just be myself, I didn't know.

Three prisoners, including Smith, were manhandling Jill, pulling her jacket off and pawing at her breasts as they undid her shirt. I felt I should look away but couldn't, her jacket and shirt now pulled down and constricting her arms further, forcing her shoulders back and her magnificent, lacy bra covered boobs out.

Oh my god, I most definitely shouldn't be thinking of her boobs as magnificent, but they were.

I looked at her properly for the first time, she was thirty fiveish, perhaps forty. Her belly was soft but not fat, nowhere near overflowing her trousers. Her skin looked smooth and she looked like she kept fit and used weights, slight definition visible on her tautly pulled back shoulders.

But it was those lace encased boobs, with a cleavage that seemed to go on forever that had me mesmerized. I forced myself to look higher, to look at her face. Jill stared straight back at me, the slightest of smiles on her face. Did she like me gawking at her, was she appalled, was this all an act.

Her eyes dropped to my painfully engorged dick and I'd swear that her smile got wider. I know I went bright red with embarrassment.

"Pass me the knife." Smith's gruff order broke my spell.

She cut the two straps as someone else undid the clasp. Please don't, I found myself thinking, not because of poor Jill but because I didn't want it to change my view.

Smith stood back to admire her handy work, "Not bad for an old cunt." Being her attempt at a compliment. Jill's expression never changed, if anything I think she lifted her chin higher, as if to say 'fuck you.' Her boobs were big and heavy and full, I still thought they, and Jill herself, were magnificent.

"Don't forget her trousers, I bet she doesn't even wear knickers, fucking slapper." Jones said, getting a bit of forced laughter from the others. Smith began undoing Jill's belt, pulling it through and passing it to Jones. I wandered and worried what she wanted it for. She undid the trousers and let them fall, exposing a plain pair of briefs. A bit of me that I didn't like was disappointed that they didn't match her lacy bra.

Smith knelt down to remove Jill's shoes, "Leave them and the trousers on, pull her knickers down, show everyone this cunts cunt." Smith was still knelt down, her face level with Jill's crotch as she pulled the knickers down. "Hairy Mary." Smith said, laughing at her own joke.

I was being fucking ridiculous, annoyed at myself for being disappointed that Jill had a full bush rather than being shaven. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard Jill make a noise for the first time, a slight yelp as Jones tightened the belt around her neck. She gave a tug on the belt and for the first time I saw fear on Jill's face. If she went down she would go straight on her face, her arms still restrained behind her.

Jones must have realized this because she got the shiv and cut the ties, "On your hands and knees slag." Jill took the chance to rub her wrists before kneeing down, that defiant look back on her face.

As she leant forward Jones tugged the belt, causing her to cough and forcing her to move forward awkwardly, her ankles still bound by her trousers.

This was appalling, Jill being humiliated and paraded like a dog. I forced myself not to look at her tits as they swung from her body. Fuck me, what a sight, Jill's knees and ankles close together, her big round, plump ass fully on display, her hairy pussy and little glimpses of her asshole as she shuffled along.

Jones 'walked' her amongst the other prisoners, a few stroking her and saying 'good doggy' whilst others slapped her ass, a few of them quite hard. She came to a stop in front of me, Jill's head down and my dick sticking out obscenely as I looked down at her crack and her reddened ass cheeks.

Jones tugged the belt upwards, causing Jill to cough and choke again, forcing her to straighten up and sit on her haunches. Her face was red and I wondered if she'd been crying. I couldn't see any tears and guessed it was just anger and the choking. I tried to smile a 'I'm sorry' smile but Jill wasn't looking up at me, instead looking straight at my dick which was pointing at her chin.

Jones tugged the belt again, causing Jill to grimace, "Does the good doggy want a bone?"

Before Jill could answer or do anything, Jones pushed her head forward, causing her chin and lip to bang into my hard dick. "Eat the fucking bone." Jones said more angrily, pushing her head forward again.

Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers
12