A "Bad" Day: Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got all of us laughing and I started to feel better.

Abby pulled me to her tight, " so what's wrong?"

"I got jealous," I mumbled out barely audible.

"What was that love?" Abby prodded.

" I got jealous," I said louder

"Jealous of what?" Mike asked.

I looked down at my toes, " I saw Abby blowing you and I got jealous. I know it is dumb but you two fooling around with me is fine but doing things with each other just... I mean you two are mine. If you start to fool around with each other you might fall in love and leave me."

I was startled when Abby started to laugh.

I tried to pull free of Abby's grip, "It's not funny."

Abby wrapped her legs around me and held me, " baby it is funny. You have no fear of me and Mike falling in love."

" Yeah, sis," Mike chimed in, "no matter how nice she sucks dick, deep down Abby is still a raging bitch and I like my girls nicer and with a little extra."

"And your brother is still a moronic fuckwit," Abby said before kissing my cheek. "Yes he has a nice dick but I have loved you all our lives and now that I have you I'm not planning on giving you up for anyone. Besides, I was only going to give him head till he was hard enough to fuck you again."

It took me a minute to process all that and then I started to feel even dumber.

I started to cry, " fuck I am really stupid then."

Abby started to rock while holding me, " baby you aren't stupid, you are inexperienced. Until this week you never dated let alone had sex with anyone. You haven't experienced all the crazy that comes from love and sex."

Abby held me till I stopped crying. Mike got on the couch and pulled my legs into his lap and started to massage my feet.

"I'm sorry I ruined the mood," I said.

"Hush," she said as she held me, "if anyone is to blame it's me. I got horny and didn't think about you not being ready for this. I'm so used to everyone being experienced when it comes to threesomes that I didn't stop to think you weren't ready for it yet."

"I know this sounds self-centered, but can I do something I have wanted to do?" I asked sheepishly.

Abby answered first with, " sure baby, anything you want to try I am up for."

Mike nodded as well.

"You might not agree with that when you hear it," I then looked at Mike, " I want to fuck you in the ass."

It was hard to tell what Mike was thinking from the look on his face but I knew what Abby thought of it because she reached down and started to play with my clit.

"If you don't want to I'll understand," I said to Mike to give him an out.

I was surprised when Mike smiled at me, " sis, I love you. I never thought that you'd want to do that with me, and if it was anyone else it would be a flat no. I'll do anything you ask me to."

I smiled at him, "you know you two are the people I love the most."

Mike got this shit eating grin on his face, "since I am letting you fuck me does that mean you love me more?"

Mike started to laugh so he was caught unaware when a pillow hit him right in the face.

"This isn't a contest fucker," Abby said, "now get yourself ready."

I moved away from Abby and she got up and moved behind Mike with the bottle of lube in her hands. She pointed to the box of condoms on the floor, "put one of those on," and then she poured some lube on her hand and went to work on getting Mike ready for me.

I grabbed a condom from the box and looked at it. I know my sex-ed class taught us how to put these on, not that I paid attention since I knew then I wasn't likely to use them, but I had to read the direction on the box a couple of times to make sure I was doing it right. I admit it was a little weird putting one on but until I knew if I could get Abby or Vanessa pregnant, I was wearing them.

I could hear Mike moaning as Abby loosened him up for me and it was making me as hard as I think I have ever been. I turned in time to see Abby pulling her fingers out of Mike's ass.

" He's all yours," she said with a smile, " I'm telling you the exact same thing I told him. You go slow and don't rush. This needs to be good for him as well as you."

I nervously walked up behind Mike. This was a big step. Abby was kneeling next to Mike, holding his cheeks apart so I could see his lubed up anus.

" You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, do it," Mike said, sounding almost as nervous as I felt.

I place the head of my clit against his hole and pushed. I give Abby credit, I slid in rather easy.

Mike grunted at little as I entered him and the feeling was different than anything I had experienced before. When I have had my clit sucked on it was warm and wet and pulled a little bit. This was hot and tight, I felt like I was being squeezed.

I was already feeling that tingle that told me I was going to cum soon. I bit my lip to try and hold it off but I knew I was fighting a losing battle.

"I'm going to cum, Mike," I grunted just seconds before I felt my clit explode.

I held on to Mike's hips as I filled the condom in his ass. My knees started to feel weak and I started to fall but I was caught by Abby.

"It's alright baby," she whispered to me as she kept me from falling, "you did great for your first time."

After a minute, I felt my strength returning and I was able to stand on my own.

"Now make sure you have a good hold on the condom and pull out slowly," Abby instructed me.

I did as she instructed, almost on autopilot, and pulled out of Mike's ass. I was a little disappointed with my performance.

"You OK Mike?" I asked.

"I'm good, " he said looking over his shoulder at me, " Was it everything you hoped for?"

" No," I said with a lot of disappointment in my voice, "I was hoping to go longer."

"Sis, don't feel too bad. My first time was a lot like this except I didn't even get in her before I busted my nut. So you have one up on me," he said smiling.

"It's true baby," Abby chimed in, "Almost all the virgins I have been with were about the same. Now you just have to work on stamina and that comes with practice, and baby I am gonna give you practice," she grinned at me as she said that.

"Me too," Mike added. Then I think it dawned on him just what he agreed to because he started to blush, " I mean with," he stammered out before going quietly.

I smiled at him, " I know what you meant, but I hope you don't mind if I want to try this again sometime."

He blushed even more, " I guess we could try it again but not tonight I'm about wiped out."

I nodded, " yeah me too and I still have to finish up with Abby."

" Oh baby, we can hold off tonight. I have you all night tomorrow night so I can ride you like a bucking bronco," she did a quick horse-riding dance complete with fake lasso twirling, " OK let's get this cleaned up and go to bed. Make sure you get anything that looks like we fooled around down here. The last thing we need is your dad finding an old dried up condom when he comes down to get Christmas decorations."

We all laughed a little, "He'd blame in on Mike and wonder how he got a girl down here without mom catching him," I said while I put my clothes back on.

" Hey, he might think it was you sneaking boys down here," he fired back as he got dressed.

I looked at Abby and she looked back at me and we both broke out laughing, "Yeah right," Abby said, "she's daddy's little princess, he'll never think of her as having sex even if he saw her doing it."

I gathered up the lube and the unused condoms, I left the used condoms and wrappers to Mike.

"That everything?" I asked looking around. I was lucking enough to catch Abby pulling up her skirt, her plump ass looked so fuckable.

Mike nodded, "yeah, I think so."

I kissed Mike before we headed back upstairs, " Thank you, Mike, you were amazing."

"You're welcome sis, I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said.

We quietly sneaked back upstairs waving to Mike as Abby and I entered my room. I locked the door and turned to see Abby stripping off her clothes before getting into my bed. I quickly followed suit and got into bed next to her naked.

I rolled over and snuggled against her, Thank you for an amazing first-time baby, I love you," I kissed her, letting my hands slide down to her ass.

After we broke our kiss she said, "Thank you for letting me be a part of it, I love you too," she had me roll over and pulled me against her spooning against her.

As we drifted off to sleep I wondered what the weekend would bring.