A Bad Day Made Better

Story Info
His girlfriend gives him a blowjob...
2.1k words
2.5k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Erf..."

Matt sighed and ran his fingers back through his hair, wincing at how rough everything felt. Even his hair was all out of place, having got soaked in the rain when he had been walking back home from the train station after work.

"Perfect, just perfect..."

Sarcasm heavily laced his tone as he hooked his bag up on the coat hook near the door, though it was already so full of coats (some of which probably needed to be put away) that it was kind of precarious just attempting to hang something up there.

He swept his hand anxiously through his blonde hair again, but studiously avoided looking at himself in the mirror. It most certainly was not going to be tamed before he showered -- and most likely took a shave too. Just those things he needed to do, so he returned to a semblance of normalcy, feeling like himself again.

He didn't know how things could have gone so wrong that day -- and it didn't help that Jenniefer was upstairs already, in his bedroom, clearly visiting. He'd given her a key some time ago but hadn't expected her to come around that day, which was a shame after everything that could have gone wrong at work had gone wrong. Which was...impressive, really.

"Hey, babe..." He said, finally swinging open the bedroom door to find her sitting on the bed, brushing her blonde hair out after a shower. "How're you?"

"Hm?"

Jenniefer shot him a look, as shrewd and perceptive as always. Even then, she seemed to know exactly what was up with him before he did. Though, that time, Matt was very aware he'd had a bad day and wasn't returning home in the best of moods.

"What's up with you?"

Sure, she was a little sharp, but that was not a bad thing, getting right to the point as usual. Matt's eyes, even then, lingered on her, how the fluffy, white towel was wrapped around her, from her own recent shower, covering her body. He could still easily undress her with his eyes, however, enjoying what could be, even if he didn't really feel up to seeing if she wanted any fun right there and then.

It must have been a bad day indeed for him to feel like he didn't even want sex with her.

It was a good thing indeed Jenniefer was good at persuading him then.

"Yeah, just a bad day," he said at last, though he had been quiet for too long already. "I don't really want to talk about it."

"Well..." She considered that, her head even tilting slightly to the side. "Hm... If you don't want to talk, why don't I make you feel better, honey?"

She grinned, though it was almost a predatory kind of grin -- the kind of smile a woman gave when she knew she had a man right where she wanted him. And she was going to give him what he needed, even if Matt wasn't all that sure he wanted it at that very moment in time.

For Jenniefer knew Matt better than even he knew himself and that would always be the case, even as things changed and developed between them, sometimes closer and sometimes not so much.

He blinked at her as she approached, somehow locked in place, even if it was only for a moment. That single moment was all Jenniefer needed to slide her arms around his neck and draw him to her, pulling him over to the bed. She kissed him, her lips parting against his to coax his mouth open too, though he did it all without thinking, letting her guide him.

"Mmm... Jenniefer?"

She turned him as he broke the kiss, though only briefly, his girlfriend kissing him again as she sat him down on the bed, his legs folding, bringing him down obediently. He'd never let her lead, not quite like that, though it was interesting to see just how she changed, how she wanted him and was initiating.

She unbuttoned his sodden work shirt and pushed it back from his shoulders, even if she didn't have in mind to get at his chest, really, not all that much. Her hands slid down his chest to his belt and she took care of that too, sliding his trousers down once that had been dealt with and helping him ease out of his underwear.

"Don't get used to this," she warned him, though there was a definite lack of bite in her tone. "Just let me take care of you, huh?"

Of course, Jenniefer was mostly taking care of her own needs and interests there, wanting him, her towel slipping from her body and pooling on the ground as she knelt in front of him. His shaft was already thickening up, though more slowly than usual, even if the sight of her naked, bare breasts was more than enough to hasten that process. She still wrapped her hand around him and fed the head of his cock between her lips, suckling softly on him.

"Mmmph, oh, fuck..."

Well, maybe he wanted sex, after all, even if he hadn't thought he was going to be all that into it to begin with. Jenniefer just had that way about her, something that rendered her absolutely spellbinding, intoxicating to him and only him. At least, he hoped that was the case, for he didn't want to see her with someone else.

Just with him, down on her knees while her tongue swept around the head of his cock, teasing one of the most sensitive spots on his cock. She left his balls largely untouched, choosing to focus on his length as it fully hardened, throbbing very faintly, within her mouth. Of course, that throbbing was only something he could feel, not strong enough (it would have been worrying if it was) for Jenniefer to feel as she sucked on him, giving him all the pleasure she could with her mouth alone.

"Ohhhh..."

He groaned. So, it was true what they said about guys not being able to think when they were getting head, but he wanted to think that was purely because Jenniefer was so good at it. She just always knew exactly the right thing to do with her mouth at just the right time, grunting softly around him as she shifted her position to a more comfortable one for her head and neck. Of course, that was an important thing to, at least for her.

"Mmmm..."

She hummed softly around him as she got into it, her fingers sliding around the base of his cock as she bobbed her head, sliding her lips up and down as she tested his reactions for that day. The soft vibrations from her lips, when she hummed, were a nice accompaniment to the moment, though he much preferred her to take his entire length into her mouth as she sucked on him.

And it was not even about sucking, not per se, not for him. That bob and tease of her lips was more than enough, Jenniefer pausing every few strokes to suckle right at the tip, using only her lips. Her tongue caught the moment by lashing over the smooth, rounded tip of his cock, saliva mixing with a slight sheen of pre-cum, though he really didn't produce that much. His body ached for more, for the result, but it was no longer up to him when and how he took his orgasm, not when Jenniefer was as willing as she was.

He only wished she had not blocked his view of her body while she sucked on his dick, though that probably was a rather big ask, considering the positions at play there. In a sense, he just had to settle for all he was being given -- for she was giving far more than she usually did, offering the means to end a bad day seemingly without a second thought.

Or maybe she had gone over to his place because she'd wanted sex and she was getting it one way or the other. Not that he would have minded plunging into her pussy, his shaft softly enveloped by her folds and the thick bush of hair at her crotch. He loved that too about her, how it curled lightly, seeming a little darker than her hair, but a visual that just hit all the right notes for him too.

He would have taken anything she wanted him to, in that moment, rocking his hips lightly as the bed creaked under him, sitting right on the edge of the mattress.

"Ah... Jenniefer..."

He breathed her name like a prayer and a promise all wrapped up in one, but Jenniefer didn't hear him. She was too concerned with giving him head, her lips pursed around the head in the moment before they slid all the way back down, right to the base. There was an art to giving a good blowjob and she found he fit her mouth nicely, though sometimes her gag reflex was triggered too. That was never a pleasant thing, so she preferred to concentrate, a little arch in her back as she put herself into just the right position to work.

But it was not all about the act itself as she smirked around his shaft and paid attention to the little cues and hints his body was giving off. Every twitch and shift told her how she was doing and how to get him to his peak as quickly as possible, to sweep away whatever had day it was that was set on taking up space in his mind.

"Mmmph..."

Jenniefer grunted as she pressed just a little too deeply for comfort, her lips coming up in a tight seal around the base of his cock. Yet he trembled and rocked his hips, faintly but it was there, and she pressed on.

Matt groaned, squirming under her, his hands in her hair, fingers lightly twisting through the strands, though he didn't grip them too tightly. Jenniefer had told him, long ago, that she didn't like that, though he was still very much prone to making a mistake or two, from time to time, when he got wrapped up in things. So, he bit his lip and moaned aloud, panting too heavily as his lungs juddered and snatched at air.

"Ah... Jenniefer!"

Her name left his lips in a sharp cry and he could not help but surge forward, feeling like he was moving a lot more than he actually was. He thrust and rolled his hips and heat pooled in his groin, churning and rising, his skin flush with heat. He needed her, ached for her -- and there was nothing else left for Matt to do but to give in to it, lust spilling for him.

She sucked it all down, gulping hard, as Matt ejaculated within her mouth, spurts of sticky cream painting her tongue as he thrust haphazardly, losing control. Jenniefer did her best to move along with him but there was only so much Jenniefer could do in a moment like that, seed dribbling from the corner of her lips, mixed with saliva, though she knew she'd done all she needed to.

She'd taken that bad day from his mind and ripped it away entirely, rendering it obsolete. Anything that had mattered no longer did -- and now she had Matt right where she wanted him.

For him too, it was much needed relief -- relief he had not known he'd needed until he was unwinding his fingers from her hair, trying to smooth it all back into place where he had mussed it up. That was a harder task, however, when it was wet, even if it had dried a little. Thankfully for Matt, as he sat back with a lighter feel about him than before, she didn't mind too much, not before she'd styled her hair after showering.

There would surely be a round two in store for the evening, but perhaps ordering some takeaway food, for the two of them, was needed first. Either way, Jenniefer had done it again and made him forget all about his bad day.

Grinning, Matt shook his head faintly, not wanting to draw attention.

She always knew just what he needed.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Surprising Sunday Service Mike discovers just how bad a good girl can be in church.in Anal
A Friendly Blowjob She makes him jizz his pants and sucks him off to make it upin Erotic Couplings
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Don't Ask, Don't Get Old gambler Steve beds the girl next door, and her friend.in Novels and Novellas
His Daughter's Hot Friend Jake receives a video message that wasn't meant for him.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories