A Bad Idea Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiloReid
MiloReid
17 Followers

Sitting up, she whimpers lightly as his girth shifts angles inside her, pressing hard across her cervix before settling in a safer position. She reaches back, holding his legs for support and revels in his engorged head pressing firmly on her g-spot with each desperate stroke. Up and down she impales herself on his thick cock, moaning as they both watch each thrust, watch his length disappear inside her again and again. She sits further forward, releasing his legs and cupping her breasts. He grips her hips and thrusts up into her. Her head rolls back as they find their rhythm, thrusting to meet each other. Her delicate hands fondling her heavy breasts, her hair brushing back and forth across her ass, her breathing heavy; the slap of their bodies meeting.

Her thighs grip him tight, her breath turns to ragged panting, her hands grip herself almost roughly. He grins his wicked grin and his thrusting becomes desperate. He pulls her down hard on every thrust, the speed of which continues to grow faster and faster. Thrusting into her as fast as he can. Her body trembles, she looks down at him with a mouth hanging open gasping for breath. He locks eyes with her and thrusts faster still. With a gasp she throws back her head, her hands clench tight on her own breasts, her legs clench tight around his pistoning hips and she shivers above him as her orgasm crashes over her. He slows, but does not stop as her hot juices run across his pelvis. She stays captured in that fit of pleasure until the tension drains from her and she half slumps from the release. She releases her abused globes and steadies her hands on his abdomen, taking a quick moment to catch her breath.

She looks down at him, and slowly she rolls her hips back and forth along his hard pelvis, with him driven as deep as he'll go. She flinches ever so slightly every time his fat cock flicks across her cervix. She winces slightly, but grins as she watches his eyes go dark and primal. His lip twitches in the beginning of a snarl and he holds himself thrust forward as deep as he can. With every roll of her hips she watches him. His hands reach for her hips but she fends them off and quickly separates them. "Na-ah." She taunts with a wagging finger, "I'm in charge. Lay back." She smirks at the frustration in those stormy eyes, but he lies back again.

This time she turns her back to him before reaching down to grab his engorged tool and spearing herself on it. She moans her pleasure and behind her he grunts in a sulkily satisfied way. With her back to him he can't see her smirk before gripping his legs and easing herself up and down on his thick prick. With her bending forward so slightly, he can't reach her back, but he amuses himself by periodically spanking her gorgeous ass that she waves in front of him. Each crisp, sharp crack of his large, calloused hand on her soft cheeks produces a slight cry from her and a tremble.

With her thrusts slowing and her legs shaking slightly she settles down onto her knees, still straddling him and taking all of him deep inside her. She remains leaning slightly forward, bracing herself on his legs as she undulates on top of him, stirring his thick cock around all the sweet spots of her hot, wet pussy. With her settled low like this he has access to her back again. His hands grip her hips and encourage her rhythm, his thumbs dig into the small of her back in slow circles, massaging it, molding it. His hands grasp and fondle every inch he can reach, gently tangling in her hair. His cock throbs within her, and her own skin is flushed and sensitive to his every touch.

Reaching behind her, she leans back, his cock shifting to press heavily on her front wall, to slide deliciously along her eager g-spot. She braces her hands on his abdomen and moans with every delicious roll of her hips as his heavy member presses into her cluster of sensitive nerves. His hands roam her body, caressing her back, running his fingers along her scalp, down her arms to grip her hands, back up to cup her heavy breasts, and then down. Down to rub his fingers through her folds as she swirls her hips on him. She gasps and moans as his fingers rub her clit in quick circles while his thick shaft continues to torment her g-spot. Her arms begin to tremble, they look ready to buckle. "Now..." The whisper is nearly a plea.

In one fast and fluid motion he rolls the two of them over, pressing her face down into the mattress, his girth never leaving her sweet spot. He pulls her hair to one side of her neck and then crushes her beneath him. His large frame completely covers her and she grunts under his weight. He shifts his hips forward, making sure his swollen head is pressing heavily on her sensitive g-spot, and then he fucks her. Her grunts beneath his weight turn to long, drawn out groans of pleasure as he slams himself into her over and over hard and fast. The groans escalate until they cut off in desperate pants for breath with sultry moans laced between. His hips thrust harder, she groans her approval. One large, strong hand comes up to circle her throat and she gasps.

His thrusting is savage and desperate. His grip on her slender neck is aggressive. She fights for breath, the savage fucking, the crushing weight on her back, the iron grip on her throat. She struggles for every gasp of air... and comes undone in his embrace. Her orgasm is as violent as the sex. Shudders wrack her body. Her tortured pussy spasms around his still slamming cock and soaks the sheets. His hand releases her throat and cups her cheek and she raggedly gulps air between crashing waves of ecstasy. Her body goes limp beneath him as her energy flees her for glorious moments, racing to his own release he grips her tight and empties himself with a primal sound, half growl half groan. His muscles tense around her as spurt after spurt of semen fills the condom.

He collapses beside her, his breathing laboured. He lazily pulls the condom off and tosses it in the trash behind him then fumbles to kill the light. He grips her hip and rolls her onto her side, then gently pulls her up to rest on her pillow. His arm snakes under it and he burrows in close, knees tucked behind hers. Her small body fitting the alcove of his shape perfectly. He rests his semi-hard cock between her cheeks and wraps his other arm around her, pulling her close against him, her little feet scooped up between his ankles. He rests his forehead against the back of hers, breathing in the scent of her hair, holding her tight. "Mmm..." He hums heavily.

"Mmm..." Is her response. The moon casts a soft glow on the pair of them through the open window as they quickly fade off.

MiloReid
MiloReid
17 Followers
12