A Bank Robbery Turned Bad

Story Info
A bank robbery turns into a nasty hostage situation.
5.8k words
4.08
21.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danman45
Danman45
40 Followers

The bank robbery

It started on a rainy morning. Nick knew he had a long drive later in the afternoon so he was hoping it would stop raining by then. He had a few errands for himself and the company around town and then he would be off on a long weekend to meet his old mate Robert from High School and his family at a resort. Nick was still single, so he had insisted on meeting at the resort where there were things to do for the whole family while Nick and Robert exchange old memories over a few beers. But first he had a meeting with his lawyers and then a meeting at the bank.

He finished the meeting with the lawyers with a lunch with the new female assistant that would be part of the team they would work with the coming year. Nick had the feeling she was matched for her attractiveness, but the lunch proved surprisingly professional with intense discussion over the outstanding liabilities and other business. Nick was both a little disappointed that there had not been more flirting but also relieved that he would not struggle with an awkward situation.

He drove to the meeting at the bank hoping it would be quick so he could get going on his long weekend.

As he entered the revolving doors, he noticed a party of four sitting in a lounge waiting area. He recognised the face of the beautiful women who was facing him, but it took a few seconds before him could place her. She was a pop star with a global megahit. Something like "Love me like an animal" with a male singer too. He remembered her name was Cindy something and had seen her several places usually with some headlines containing the word "scandal". Something about being drunk and disorderly and hitting a cop etc. She had shoulder-long curly red hair. Too red to be natural hair as her tits were lifting her leather jacket unnaturally indicating a pound of silicone in each. Nick just had time to wonder why anybody had them waiting before a person came to collect them. As they rose Nick recognised her boyfriend. He was more known as an actor and as the papers always noticed: another scandal by Sean. Nick could remember he was once a sports person in a motorsport of some kind.

He recognised his key account manager and started walking towards him as he noticed two people running from the revolving doors in opposite directions. He turned his head to focus and before he could grasp what was happening another two came through the doors yelling and throwing firecrackers.

"This is a bank robbery. Get down on the floor with your hands over your head."

All four now shouted the same sentence and pulled out handguns and shot a couple of rounds.

Nick was stunned for a second then he lifted his hands over his head and kneeled. With some difficulty he could get down on the floor and it surprised him that the first thought he had was:

"Damn I have to lie here in the dirty part of the floors where everybody has stepped" He had turned his head so he could see the hall to the revolving doors and one of the doors to the offices behind. He mostly saw feet and a couple of other customers lying on the floor. The yelling kept going on for a while helped by two hysteric female voices. One was slapped he could hear but it sounded like the other was shot and another took over. The third was stopped by somebody holding her mouth and yelling to her to "shut up".

After some time, there were only fast commands between the guys in mask and yelling at the cashiers to fill bags. Nick tried to count how many they were and see pants and shoes. He did not dare look up further. Suddenly he heard sirens outside very close, and the men were yelling orders. One was ordered to go out and "stop them" but soon after he heard gunfire outside and the very angry voices from the men. Apparently, the man outside was killed. Nick was afraid that was the end of a quick solution for him. Now it had turned into a hostage situation.

The men yelled at everybody and even though Nick tried to listen he could not tell if it was meant for him. Somebody should "Move", and somebody yelled "Get your asses over here" but Nick thought it was other people.

One of the customers that Nick could see that was close to the revolving doors slowly crawled towards them. Nick watched as he inched himself towards the door as and passed first his head and then his shoulders out into the circle. When it looked like he was about to succeed a very loud shot rang out just over Nick's head and it was like the man jumped and inch and slumped down. They had killed him!

Again, a woman started screaming and again somebody tried to cover her mouth. After some time, Nick heard a "Thud", and she was silent.

"You and you" yelled a loud voice almost directly over Nick. "Crawl this way"

Nick looked up at a ski mask waving him forwards. He crawled slowly without fast movement as the man directed.

"In there" he directed as both men had circled around behind the counter and into a small office. Nick recognised Sean the actor sitting there and Cindy the pop star lying on the floor. The other hostages must be somewhere else.

"Is she dead?" Nick whispered to Sean when the ski mask had removed himself.

"What - no I don't think so. They hit her with a rifle butt to make her shut up."

They could hear the ski mask discussing just outside the room. One was almost crying. "We're fucked. How the hell did they get here so fast? What do we do."

"Relax. We have plenty of hostages. We will take a bus out of her and a plane to Mexico or Venezuela or something. We just need to relax"

"But they killed Peter. And we killed two or three of the hostages already. They will never let us go"

"They will - we can start by torturing hostages live. That will force them to send the bus. We must keep calm to survive."

"Let's gather the hostages in the back and here in the front so they won't try to attack"

"I will have a look at the hostages. Secure an inner perimeter where we can be safe from outside eyes."

"Yes Sir. I mean yes John"

The man called John entered the room where Nick was sitting. He was holding a gun in one hand and some large strips in the other.

"Stand up" he said to Nick who slowly, and with raised arms, did as he was told.

"Turn around. Hands on your back" he said and circled the gun towards Nick.

Nick did as he was told, and felt a hand pull his wrist together and tighten the strips. John did the same with the other fellow customer but as he did the same with Sean he stopped and recognised him.

He stepped back and watched until it dawned on him, and he quickly turned Cindy around on the floor.

"My God" he said and stepped out of the room.

He came back with another robber this time and pointed to Sean and Cindy.

"They are our ticket out of this mess." He said.

They poured a cup of water over her face, and she woke up spitting water. She had a short cut over her eye that was bleeding a little. She was initially totally confused until the situation became clear to her. Then she started crying and crawled towards Sean on her hands and knees. Her skirt was caught under her jacket, so her buttocks were visible as her nylon stockings stopped short and only a G-string covered her buttocks. John slapped her ass without Cindy noticing. John looked at Nick and the other customer. Then, with a final glance at Cindy, he walked out.

Sean held onto Cindy and got her to quiet down a bit.

Nick and the other customers eyes met. Both had fear in their eyes. Things were not going well.

Nothing happened for almost an hour. Nick was hoping a good negotiation was going on and they suddenly would be released but nothing happened. Cindy had several periods where she cried uncontrollable. Sean was not much help. At first, he tried to comfort her but then just told her to "shut up" or "stop that shit" and pushed her away. It did not work.

Nick and the other customer sat leaning against some cupboards and Cindy and Sean sat opposite them leaning against a wall and a steel door. Nick had tried a few times to comfort Cindy with comments like

"It will be all right honey" but Sean had sneered back:

"You don't know shit" and that was a short communication stopper.

Suddenly three men burst into the room. One was holding a camera and apparently video filming while the other two were pointing guns at them. Nick was sure it was his final hour as they entered with such determination.

"Strip bitch" the guy called John yelled at Cindy who just rolled up into a ball. John had half a broom stick in his left hand, and he poked her with it.

"Strip or die in a lot of pain bitch. Now" he shifted the stick and gun, so he was now holding the stick in his good right hand. He hit her back a few times and nothing happened. Then he leaned over and pulled her up by her red curly hair. Cindy was screaming and tears were running down her cheeks ruining her makeup. Sean was curled into a ball with his head facing the wall making himself as small and invisible as possible. Nick was sure they would kill her to put pressure on the negotiations. He never knew why but he rose with some difficulty as his hands were tied behind him.

"Take me. She can bring you a fortune in ransom. More than you are getting here! Keep her alive" he said, and the room fell silent.

"Oh, a hero." John said and pointed the gun at Nick. They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before John turned back to Cindy who was swaying but standing on her own.

"Take the jacket off." He yelled at her, and she obeyed the order with zombie slow motions. Underneath she wore what looked like a school uniform. White blouse with a large butterfly knot around her neck and a colourful knee-length skirt that ended almost under her large breast.

"Loose the skirt" John commanded but Cindy just looked at him with tears and snot running down her face.

John put the gun in his belt at his back. He looked a little around the room and then pulled Cindy by her hair over to Nicks belly. Cindy held on to Nick and the cupboards behind him for balance. John stepped a little sideways, so the camera had a good angle, and he had some room. He smacked the broomstick twice at Cindy's ass which was stretching the skirt. He was so fast that the second landed before Cindy's brain had registered the first. Cindy screamed and her legs gave away at the same time, so she landed at Nick's feet screaming and protecting her buttocks.

John poked her with the broomstick.

"Do as you are told, or pain will become much worse"

Cindy found a zipper at her side and let it slide a little but then stopped.

John found a free thigh and the broomstick landed with a "smack", not even breaking the fine nylon broidery, but Cindy screamed and rolled again into a ball.

John lifted her again by her hair and in the struggle her skirt fell to her ankles. The white shirt partly covered her buttocks, but they all saw a tiny red G-sting above the nylon stockings.

John had her stand on her own in front of Nick. He held her stable by lifting her chin, so she had to look at them with her tormented look.

"Please don't do this Sir." Nick said. "Threaten to do it, but don't do it... Sir" he continued.

John looked at him for a while.

"The hero gives advice. This will show them what we can do and will do every hour until they give us everything we want." John said and turned to Cindy.

"The shirt" he said and let the broomstick slide up her inner thigh.

"No, please don't. I can get your more money than they have here" Cindy managed to cough out between gagging and snorting. She was shaking uncontrollable, and her high heels were constantly moving to get her to stay balanced.

"Year but all the money in the world will not get us out of here. But your body can do that." John and slapped the broomstick a few times on her inner thigh.

Cindy almost fell again but John caught her by the chin again.

"The shirt - NOW" John screamed at her, and her hands started unbuttoning the shirt. When she was done, she held her arms in front of her, but John slapped her thigh again. This time a little firmer and the shirt slid down to her waist but was still buttoned at her wrist. A red bra was covering a pair of large breast and Nick felt everybody stopped for a few seconds to watch.

Cindy removed the shirt, so her hands were free to cover her breast and pussy.

John pulled Cindy's face up towards his, so they were eye to eye. The cameraman apparently opened the bra because suddenly Cindy was struggling to hold it in place until John pulled it over her head. Cindy covered her breast with both arms until the cameraman squeezed one of her buttocks.

"First class ass and pussy" he yelled while struggling with first one and then both her arms. Eventually he held them both with one hand above her head, which left Cindy's breast flapping freely. They were large but also hanging a little. Not as some silicone babes where it was like a solid bone sticking out. She had tiny rings through her nipples that Nick thought must have been painful to have inserted.

John grabbed a breast and squeezed hard. Then he flapped it up and down by holding the ring between two fingers. Cindy squirmed but was helpless.

John pulled the ring and her face towards Nick's belly.

"Unzip the hero - now." He yelled and the cameraman let go of her arms and stepped to the side so he could get a better shot.

"Please don't do this" Nick begged but could not do anything about it.

Cindy just held her forehead at his belly and covered her breast and pussy again. Nick could feel her bumping into his belly as the broomstick smacked her buttocks. Cindy screamed and was about to fall again but this time John grabbed her hair so when her legs gave away under her she ended up kneeling with her head buried in Nicks groin.

"Unzip or the next will be over your nipples!" John hissed and smiled for the camera.

"The bitch needs more training. She is slow to obey." He explained to nobody.

Cindy brought a hand to Nick's trouser but could not bring herself to pull the zipper. John raised the broomstick and Cindy cried "Nooo," while frantically pulling at Nick's zipper. Without being told she reached in an pulled his soft dick through the opening.

The cameraman and John looked disappointed at Nick.

"Suck it" John said to Cindy, and she at least grabbed it.

Nick did his best to think of something else. He was terrified of being part of this rape and at the same time he could not help his physical responses and blood flowed to his dick as Cindy started to lick the head a little.

"All of it!" John yelled and slapped her neck.

She slowly took the whole dick in her mouth which was not difficult as it was only semi erect. Nick tried to focus on the meeting he never had with his key account manager, and on the cameraman making shots from every angle. Was he streaming or saving a movie for blackmail? It worked for some time but when Cindy looked up at him with her beautiful face with pink shiny lipstick at the base of his dick, he could not help but feel the blood flow to his dick and see the surprised look at her face as the dick poked the back of her throat. She choked and coughed and had to pull her face away as his dick blocked her airways.

"Wow", said the cameraman, "look what you did to his dick. You are a good little blowjobber" and slapped her on her head.

"Now suck it again. All of it"

"I can't - it's impossible" Cindy held out Nick's dick which was no longer soft but a 'respectable hunk of man meat' - as one of his girlfriends had called it.

"Do it or we will make you do it" he yelled in her ear.

Cindy started doing some good attempts, but she was three four inches away from the base when the choking forced her to retreat. The camera was directly in her face recording her futile attempts. Eventually John grabbed her head and forced her all the way to the base of Nicks dick. He held her there a few seconds and as she was released, she puked all over Nick's dick and his shoes.

"See, it's possible." John said

"Now, turn around and you kneel." He said and pointed at Nick. Cindy turned to face the room while Nick, with some difficulty, kneeled.

"Sit bitch." John pointed with his broomstick at the ground. Cindy sat on her buttocks with her knees up in front of her, her arms around them.

John smacked her face and screamed: "Like a dog bitch. Do you think you're invited to sing?"

Cindy sat on her knees with her ass facing the wall. John only had to raise the broomstick before she turned so her ass faced Nick.

"Take his dick in your pussy" John ordered.

Cindy leaned forward so she could reach back and grab Nicks dick. Nick was trying to relax but it was difficult with Cindy's beautiful round ass and her love lips glistering.

"She is soaking wet" he thought before he could feel it. It surprised him but he thought they at least should not have that humiliating fact, so he pretended to be stuck after a few inches. He moved back and forth, encouraged by the gunpoint of the cameraman.

"Get going" the cameraman yelled and waved

Nick pretended to be working at it and poked deeper and deeper and started having a rhythm. He had difficulty controlling the movement of Cindy as she did not push back, and his own arms were still tied behind his back.

John kneeled in front of Cindy. He pulled out his dick and pushed it into Cindy's open mouth and with his hand grabbed her neck and started fucking her face.

The cameraman filmed and groped Cindy's breast and ass. It only took a few minutes before John began to moan. Nick was concentrating on counting to focus on something else and his eyes followed the cameraman. Cindy was following John's movements and rocking back and forth on Nick's dick at the same pace. Nick tried not to follow John's more and more frantic movements. He would not give them the pleasure of seeing him getting pleasure out of their rape. But he could hear when John shot his load he stopped breathing, and his movements were wild. Nick was surprised to feel Cindy reaching an orgasm. Her vagina contracted around his dick, and he was just about to lose his self-control when an explosion ripped through the reception area and the door behind Sean was busted open. Nick had expected something like this to happen, so he dropped on top of Cindy to protect her.

Everything went very quick. Nick heard a lot of yelling and some shots and then mostly running feet and orders. He liked the orders.

After a minute somebody said. "You can get up now."

"I am getting nowhere unless you untie my hands and bring a blanket to her."

Next thing somebody cut through the strips on Nick's wrist and put a blanket in his hands. Nick unfolded it and covered Cindy's body as he lifted himself. He discretely let his dick back in its confinement.

"It's over. The police are here." Nick said to sobbing shaking Cindy.

Next some police officers led them separately to an ambulance that took them to the hospital. When he was done, some officers were waiting to bring him to the police station to give his statement. As he left, he heard a couple of nurses whispering:

"That's the stud from the bank robbery." They had been streaming!

It took many hours at the police station, and he told everything as it had happened except the soaking wet vagina and the orgasm. Cindy had been fucked enough.

He was finally told that Cindy was at the hospital and that John and the cameraman both had been killed.

He was allowed to go to his friend at the resort especially since his apartment building was flooded with reporters wanting pictures and comments. The streaming had been spread global and even though police had withheld information about who the involved were it had only been minutes before "involved parties" were identified. The focus was on what the robbers had done live to a pop star.

Danman45
Danman45
40 Followers
12