A Baptist Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard Pa's lecture on respecting your elders and the whipping he gave her and Pa going back down stairs when we could hear what sounded like cry's of pain from Ruth's room, I was not in a position to go onto the landing so sent Ella.

She returned and resumed her position and said, Ruth was naked on her bed rubbing her bottom and masturbating, so that's why she knocked into the radiogram!!

**********

It was party time and we went to our room to sort out what we would be wearing, naturally Ella had her outfit hung over our wardrobe ready. We had plenty of time so stood in front of Ella and lifted her jumper over her head; I unbuttoned her shirt, button by button and pinched her nipples on top of her vest before removing it.

I said hands and her hands went behind her head thrusting her titties and stiff nipples out.

I undid the top button of her jeans and lowered her zip slightly.

I lay on the bed, pulled down my zip and pulled out my cock bringing it stiff.

I told my Ella, her stood like that was my favorite view of a girl. I played for 5 minutes or so then knelt down and lowered her jeans and knickers and helped her off with them.

I slapped the inside of her legs to make her open them and moved my mouth to her lips, she pushed forward as taught and I entered her with my tongue, her body smelt divine as I bit and nibbled at her clit.

I stood and sat on my bed and called her forward to my right, and leant her over my knee. I saw her spanked bottom and asked her why I had not been told she had been spanked.

I took her spanking belt from behind her door and sat again and Ella instinctively bowed over and I bent forward and kissed both of her bottom cheeks, Ruth had told me when I got in what had happened.

Time was getting on so I told her to kneel, she got on her knees, as I approached her mouth opened to take me in.

We dressed and left for the party, and what a party, it went on to almost midnight, we danced, drank, we talked we drank... We got home around 1.00am, clattering to things in the yard, laughing and joking, struggled with the door key and lock, staggered upstairs, each went to the bathroom in turn, closing the door, flushing the loo, got undressed and flopped into bed.

Ruth nearly knocked the door off its hinges as she barged into mine and Ella's bedroom,

"Pa sent me up, it's after 8, we have all had breakfast and you are both to come downstairs", she ran back out of the room and back then back in again, "oh, and Pa said come as you are you won't need to dress", she laughed as she left and ran back down stairs.

Ella was naked, as always, so she was always available, and I had my pants on. We jumped out of bed and we both grabbed our dressing gowns.

Everyone was sat at the dining table waiting for us to arrive.

"This should be good Ruth giggles, two for the price of one." Pa scowled at Ruth, "make that 3 girl."

Pa and Grandpa stood up; Pa began to talk as Grandpa began to unbuckle his belt.

"Where do I begin, loud, drunk, not locking the door, in after 12.00, no concern for anyone else in the house" Pa stopped

"Sorry Pa, Grandpa, all my fault, I never thought about anyone else but please forgive Ella it was not really anything to do with her."

I walked forward, put my dressing gown on the back of the armchair and began to lower my jocks.

"Leave them on" Pa said.

Ella spoke, "please forgive us both everyone, no excuses, we are both to blame and deserve your punishment."

She walked forward and removed her dressing gown and placed it on top of Don's

"We all accept your apologies, Don, Ella, over the armchair arm far side so you can face Ella, it's too cold outside or you would be in the woodshed, Ella over the settee arm, Ruth, get naked girl, you're up next!"

Ruth stood, not daring to give Pa any lip and began to undress then stood in the freezing room, hands on head, chuntering, until Pa had finished with me.

Both Pa and Grandpa pulled their belts out at the same time. I got Pa and I saw Grandpa walk behind My Sweet Ella.

Grandpa asked Pa, "How many for Ella?"

"10 for Ella, 25 for Don."

As Grandpa rubbed Ella's bottom before he started he told Pa looks like she has been spanked already just lately.

"5 more then" replied Pa.

Ella said nothing, she smiled at me and I could see tears in her eyes. As soon as we had been dealt with Pa told me to get Ella up, put on our robes and go upstairs.

As we were leaving we heard Pa tell Ruth she would get 10 with the belt and 10 with his favorite whippy cane, maybe that will help you learn to respect our family girl and you can expect me to call on you this evening for a reminder too.

When we got our bedroom, took off our robes and fell naked into bed in each other's arms Ella cried herself to sleep. We woke in a couple of hours I took Ella in my arms and praised her for facing up to the punishment and how brave she was taking the extra 5.

**********

One thing I was taught from Pa after puberty was after being invited to the woodshed and appearing over the saw horse or replacing the place mats naked over the kitchen table or even removing the cushions in the corner of the settee or armchair so you can bend over it, bottoms up, was if you are not told to get up, stay down a little.

The reason being, naked boys with their cocks against a hard surface and being belted will usually end up with a very stiff cock and if not embarrassed enough being beaten naked think of the looks at a stiff cock jumping about during the spankers dance.

So, good advice I think, and girls, try and keep your legs a little tighter as the glow of being damp glistens against a red bum.

**********

After our party night out and the consequences we both paid the morning after got me thinking on a couple of counts. Did I want us to continue being controlled by our elders, maybe at almost 22 I was too old now to be spanked in front of my family, and seeing My Ella whipped by Grandpa is I'm sure not what she thought would ever happen when she married me almost 2 years ago.

Not only that, her body and soul was mine and her bottom was a big part of that, and seeing Grandpa give her 5 lashes, as she and I both deserved by the way, really hurt and upset me.

I know my sister Jeany was older than me and was also naked over the kitchen table or settee arm aged 23 on occasions, but she was a girl and Pa always said that woman's spankings were for life!

Did I really want to live under Pa's roof and bring up our new family as soon we surely would have? Ella and I follow the belief that the Lord has mapped out our lives and everything happens for a reason. Perhaps our latest spankings were a sign to stand on our own two feet.

I was working for a local engineering company and had completed my 5 year apprentiship so was bringing good money in, and we had always saved, as nothing much we ever needed. We always added money each week to the family expenses so paid our own way.

Ella had also started a little job in the last month or so as a seamstress at local dressmakers. She followed her mother's eye for design and also her mother's skill of making it. It also keeps her out of trouble at home.

*********

Jeany is the best elder sister a guy could ever need, before I was married she was like a mother, sister, wife and best friends, the type of person who would come in and chat whilst I was in the bath or I would go chat to her and maybe wash her back.

We would keep a secret, stick up for each other, confide in each other and she would even take a belting for me.

The latter happened when we were a little younger

I heard Jeany sobbing from one so opened her door and laid on her bed with her and cuddled her, she was naked and I was holding her so close and not a single sexual feeling, she was my sister, my mate, my best friend and I loved her.

**********

Pa and Grandpa had a visitor when I got home from work, it was Bill McGarry , a local builder in the town, I mated up with his son Daniel. They had papers and plans out over the dining table so I quietly made my way to the stairs.

"Don, come over here, we have been waiting for you."

"Good afternoon Mr. McGarry Sir."

"Hello Don" and he stood to shake my hand. I had a flash back, the last time I felt his hand was a good few year or so again over his saw horse before a whipping, but that's another story.

"Don, we have been working with Mr. McGarry a while now, Mr. McGarry has shown an interest in the lower coppice to build a new housing estate and these are the plans. The reason I want you to look is because you are of an age now you and your Ella need your own place."

"Looks like Mr. McGarry, me and Grandpa are all in agreement and wanted your input, and agreement before we signed up, after all, this whole homestead will be yours one day."

I felt so grown up, well I was 21, and being in engineering I could read plans and looked carefully at what was being proposed. "What are the 3 crosses Pa?"

"Well they are special houses, the Red Cross is a house for Ruth, as far away and as isolated as possible because believe me son whoever takes her on will be whupping her daily so don't want to disturb the neighbours" he chuckled.

"The blue cross if a house for Jeany that's near to here so's her and Ma are only few strides away."

"That leaves the black cross, see where it is son?"

"Yes Pa, its where our tree is, but how did you know?"

Pa and Grandpa smiled, "Did you think you taking Ella down there for a spanking was silent, and Grandpa and I often saw her over your knee boy and rightly so boy, its where a girl gets used to being."

I joined in the laughter, had I really become a man today.

"Mr. McGarry reckons he could have yours ready in 5 to 6 months, only needs you and Ella to see if you liked the internal plans or want to change anything, the outside plot is as it is here and building starts tomorrow, with your agreement."

With my agreement, wow.

Ella came home from work; I had a warm bath ready for her with some soap flakes Grandma gave me, and her special bar of rose soap. We went to our bedroom and I called Ella to me, "Am I to be spanked Sir" she asked, "yes of course darling," but later.

Hands up, I pulled off her work jumper, it was late spring so no shirt or vest, I fondled her breasts and nipples, "I do believe you are filling out my love." I undid her jeans and lowered them, her knickers next.

Ella began to go to her knees and pull down my zip, I smiled and pulled her back up.

I took her by the hand and led her out of our bedroom, past Jeanie's room, who was just coming out of it, she smiled.

I took her into the bathroom and helped her into the huge freestanding bath.

I told her I had the best news ever for her later, as I soaped her breasts she put her head back and I tenderly kissed her lips.

"Can you please get in with me Sir, "I striped, we washed each other and licked and sucked, I knelt her up and faced her towards the taps and took her from behind, was one of the only a few times I heard her purrrrr and almost collapse into the water as we cum together.

The other BIG thing that day, apart from becoming a man, Ella confirmed she was mine for life, and she would only call me Sir from that day on.

*******

I had picked a dress for Ella to wear, it was floral and almost identical to the one she had on all those years ago when she asked me to spank her the first time.

"Will I need any undies Sir?"

"No Ella, just come with me."

They walked hand in hand through the house, past all the family.

Of course Ruth had to have a word, "you taking her to the woodshed Don has she been ...?"

Pa touched his belt buckle and Ruth clamed up. "Bed Ruth, I will be up directly!"

"Awww Pa I was only..."

Pa tapped his lap and Ruth walked towards him, head down.

"Heading towards 20 years old Ruth and you still cannot control your mouth!"

"No Sir."

"How many belting's has that mouth earned you?"

"Millions, Sir."

Pa chuckled, "I know it's a lot but not sure it's so many, over you come."

Ruth pulled down her jeans and knickers, took them off and gently lowered herself over Pa's knee for her spanking.

I took Ella out of the house to the not unusual sound of Pa's hand on Ruth's bottom, we walked through the yard and past the outbuildings.

She had idea where she was going but was happy just to be taken by me.

We walked through the small wood to the lower coppice towards our "Seat".

I stood by the seat and told Ella to put her hands in the air and I removed her dress.

I sat down and she asked my permission to lay over my knee, such a sweet girl, and not much bigger than almost 10 years ago, ok fuller tits now and grown up nipples, a nice bush replacing wispy hair but just as sweet.

I rubbed the ball of her back and spanked her, gently at first, then a little harder, then just hard enough to get sobs.

I stood her up and laid her cardigan on the ground so she could kneel before me and let her suck me stiff, then put her on all fours to be fucked, I liked it that way so I could grip her swinging nipples and make her squeal and thrust back.

She cleaned me up and thanked me and I allowed her to dress.

I sat her on my knee and I had her dress pulled up so I could stroke and sooth her bottom.

I explained how Pa and Grandpa had waited for me and let me vote on the proposal and how we were to have our own house by our own seat and how I felt like a man.

"May I say something Sir?"

I nodded, "of course my sweet girl".

"Today Sir, I became officially yours Sir, to love, obey and submit to you and do whatever you ask without question."

I laid her back on the floor, and this time, made love with her, not just me taking her.

**********

The day after Jeany was 18 was a Sunday and Ma had talked to both girls telling them that Pa's beltings were just an insight to what was to come.

She told them that in our religion when you are 18 you get maintenance spanking every last Sunday in the month in the morning before Church.

She told Ruth to go to her room as she spoke to Jeany alone.

Pa would come to your room and you would be over three pillows so he could hit your sit spot with every stroke. He would give you a strapping of 10. Then six stripes of his senior cane.

Jeany said "Oh my Lord, surely not the cane?"

Ma also explained the belting was to get the bottom ready for the cane, not really an extra punishment.

Ma had explained by the time they got to Church the stripes would have bruised making sitting on the Phew very uncomfortable. The discomfort focuses the mind in how the Lord provides for us all and we must provide what is required by your husband, or in this case, Pa.

She went on to tell Jeany, no need to fill Ruth's mind full of this, when a wife got home she would go to her room and await her husband, he would probably spank her over her stripes and then they would make love.

She told Jeany, "Remember its making love and not sex, a huge difference, it's what joins a man and his wife together"

Jeany said she wondered why Ma and Grandma were after we got home from church, it took ages for them to come downstairs from changing.

**********

The day had come; I was to be Master of my own house. I knew Pa was still Pa, and Grandpa was still Grandpa, and as they both used to tell us, "You are never too old to be whipped" but at 22 to have my own home and all paid for, it was an incredible feeling.

As we had money saved I asked Ella to fill and furnish it as she wanted it, my only stipulations were, a dining table to sit 10 and settees and armchairs with arm to push a bottom up.

Ma and Ella were pretty frugal and got lots of furniture second hand, Ma said you are better to buy good quality second hand than poor quality new.

A few days before we moved out, Ella was not working that day and only her and Grandma were home. Grandma asked Ella if she would like a bath in front of the fire when she had finished her chores.

Ella knew the implications and made her excited, "Oh yes please Grandma."

She finished doing the bedrooms, came down and saw the bath was all ready for her. Grandma sat closer to the bath this time, "Anything you want to say to me Ella?"

Ella thought, "No Ma-am."

"You sure?" Ella began to panic, she rang her hands.

"Oh please Grandma I would never ever keep a secret from you."

"Put your hands up Ella", Grandma removed Ella's dress, "turn round", Grandma pulled down her pink knickers and Ella stepped out of them and bent down to pick them up and put them on the chair with her dress Grandma then unhooked her bra and turned Ella back round to take it off, she took it and looked at the size 32B "I thought you were beginning to fill out in your bust my dear". Ella lowered her head, "Yes Ma-am, Don likes..." Grandma put her finger to Ella's lips, she smiled, "All men do honey."

"Do you remember the first time you and I were alone for your bath Ella?"

Off course she did it was one of her fondest, if not the fondest memory she has, "Oh Yes Ma-am", and Ella reached forward to give Grandma a kiss and a cuddle, then stood up and sighed. Grandma patted her knee and Ella relished going over.

Grandma rubbed her hands gently over Ella's maintenance cane marks and counted them out loud, 1,2,3,4,5 as she touched each one. Ella's bottom cheeks squeezed together, "Still tender hey Ella?"

"Yes Ma-am, Well it was only yesterday"

Grandma began to spank Ella, Ella was crying before it was even 10 spanks, Grandma got a little harder and had Ella sobbing. She stood Ella up and could not but notice her now womanly breasts and fully erected nipples bouncing with each sob.

Ella threw her arms round Grandma till she stopped crying.

"You know why I asked you if you had anything to say don't you Ella?"

"Yes Ma-am."

Grandma popped her on her knee so Ella did not have to look directly at her, it was chilly so Grandma wrapped her shawl round them both and wiped the tears from Ella's eyes with the end. Ella knew what she wanted to say but did not know how to say it.

"Come on sweet girl, you don't want to have to go to my spoon draw do you?"

Ella's face lit up as she chuckled, "No Ma-am."

Well, shall I start it off?" Ella nodded.

"Ok, this is you talking, the reason I never told Grandpa where I got the spanking from when Don and I were both over a chair arm was..."

Ella's eyes filled up again, she took a deep breath, "Because I did not want to get you into trouble Grandma."

"You are such a darling girl; I would not have got in trouble"

Ella tried to speak, but again Grandma again put her finger over her mouth and lifted her into the bath.

She bathed her all over and let her lay a while in the soapy water. Grandma dried and dressed her and then hugged her, Ella began to cry again, "now what girl?"

"I don't want to move and leave you Grandma, I love you sooooooo much".

"You need to be with Don, a girl needs regular discipline, but, let's say you come for a bath every month".

Ella smiled, kissed Grandma and went to carry on with her downstairs chores.

**********

Ella had packed everything she could find which was left in their room, they were leaving the bed, they had bought a brand new one, the one they had now was third or fourth hand when they first got married.

She made the bed and placed two pillows in the centre as instructed this morning before he left for work.

Don was coming home at lunch time, they would then move, finally to a home of their own.

She would be so sad to leave the warmth, comfort and discipline of the Brown homestead. She sat on the edge of the bed, her mind drifting back over almost 3 years she had lived there. Seeing Pa and Grandpa keeping the discipline of ALL in the home, the wonderful meals dished up 3 times a day by Ma and Grandma and above everything else the love she was shown by everyone when she moved in as the next generation of Mrs. Brown. Oh, did she mention the lovely spankings off Grandma, not the spoon ones of course, Ella let out a chuckle, just as Don walked in?