A Battle for Domination Ch. 03

Story Info
Size comparison changes the power dynamic between two studs.
4.5k words
4.64
14.8k
9

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his mansion on the hill overlooking the sea, Arthur had gathered Stuart and Ritchie for a dinner centered on the premiere of the special chapter. Ritchie was becoming very reticent with Arthur. Over the last two years, the hunk celebrity had cheated on him ten times with younger guys.

Tired of his partner's lies, Ritchie had confronted him, saying there wouldn't be a next time. The experience with Nicholas Han had also been a fiasco, as Arthur wanted to control every aspect of their sex lives.

Stuart, however, was a sight for sore eyes. British, charismatic and extremely handsome, Stuart had a charming smile, combined with pup-dog good looks and killer abs. Ritchie fell for him too.

On the other hand, the British stud showed no sign of interest in the two men over 30 years old. He enjoyed their company but never flirted or left room for advances, seeing them exclusively as older friends.

On the day of the party, however, Stuart was impressed with Arthur's body and manly manner. Blaming the heat, Arthur found the perfect opportunity to show off his hairy muscular chest. He even tensed up his pecs as he noticed Stuart could not stop looking at them. Impressed, Stuart asked for tips on nutrition and fitness training, which elevated Arthur's already inflated ego.

They were going to watch the chapter at the outdoor area, where Arthur had placed expensive garden benches and a big TV. Stuart was not the biggest fan of the show, secretly labelling it "too repetitive", but he saw it as an opportunity to boost his career. He, like Arthur and Ritchie, did not know the whole direction the show was going to.

Therefore, when scenes with those muscular men with meaty dicks appeared on Arthur's giant TV screen, Stuart's jaw dropped, Ritchie became completely surprised and Arthur felt as if a secret had been kept from him.

It was the first time the couple had heard a sexual innuendo from Stuart, but it wasn't for them. Right after the first scene where Diego appeared naked on the screen, Stuart commented: "This man is Hercules personified. He's just fucking splendid. Is this real? I would do most anything to have a night with him."

For Arthur, however, the Alpha Giant Bull and his clan of well-endowed men had just ruined the mood for the night. He didn't even pay attention to his own scenes, counting the seconds for the chapter to end and announcing the interruption of the party.

Saying he needed to get up very early the next day, Arthur called an Uber for Stuart and locked himself in his office. He immediately called the producers, completely annoyed with the direction of the show he himself starred, classifying it as "vulgar" and "full of actors from Third World Countries".

The truth is that he was not even interested in the series anymore and had already announced his desire to quit after the next season. By then, he had told the producers that they could think of a friendly way for him to leave the show and that he would no longer directly participate in the decisions. On the producers' defense, they had sent the entire script and ideas to Arthur, who did not even bother to read them.

They had to deal with their main star's frustration, but the numbers and engagement on social media showed that Diego's name was indeed the next trend.

________________

To fuel Arthur's frustration, the next night he was the main guest of a famous YouTube channel and all the audience wanted to hear was about Diego.

Arthur convincingly disguised his irritation, but a statement from him caused heated reactions: he promised that the next season would also feature a scene in which he would appear naked, and assured that Iron Gladiator was the series' biggest hero. "And yes, I mean it in every way," he chuckled.

Again, the one who did not understand anything was Ritchie. Arthur always claimed he had a big cock. Once, during an interview for a retired female porn star, he boasted about being over 8 inches. His real size, however, was slightly below average.

The producers were surprised and happy about Arthur's comments during the interview. They had an in-person meeting with Arthur the next morning and were pleased with their man star's recent interest in getting actively involved in the show directions.

Arthur spent the night reading every detail of the script planned for next season, including scenes where he would not appear. He made some notes, requesting modifications. His main demands were that the producers would get a prosthesis for his full-frontal nude scene; that he would fuck all the new characters' holes in a reverse gangbang; and finally, that the new actors would get skinnier.

The main star loved to see himself as the older, more experienced man. In bed, he likes to be referred to as Master or Daddy, a protector, the strong, virile man who would dominate every aspect of the relationship. This was true even of his relationship with his longtime partner Ritchie. Arthur always appreciated the fact that Ritchie was skinny, lean and looked younger.

The Iron Gladiator interpreter therefore hated all the attention paid to Diego. He saw him as a kind of Johnny-come-lately, receiving undeserved importance. He also hated that the producers had cast someone with muscles that rivaled his own. Arthur was content, at least, with the fact that Diego was 10 years younger, inexperienced and unknown, which would guarantee, in his mind, some control over him.

Executives agreed with Arthur's demands, but said there would be no time for the three Latinos to lose mass to the point of becoming thin. Moreover, that would also completely mischaracterize the way they were presented.

Over the next days, Arthur finally would meet Diego. The producers had booked two days of shooting at a studio in Atlanta. The first day would be devoted to a scene that would take place in chapter two, a fight between Iron Gladiator and Giant Bull in the rain. On the second day, they, along with Pedro and Stuart, would take pictures for a famous underwear brand, which had pumped money into the TV show's marketing.

________________

At another time, Diego would be very eager to record his scenes with his past idol. However, he was already living the life of his dreams and could not think of anything else.

Miguel, Diego and Pedro were equally addicted to sex. Diego's house felt like the temple of testosterone. Miguel and Pedro experienced a profound bond experience, sharing Diego's huge shaft and thick load. They both sat on Diego's lap, kissing and fucking for hours.

Miguel got exactly what he wanted. He masterly fucked Pedro's firm butt while his own hole was left widened and gaping by Diego's massive cock. Pedro and Miguel brought the beast in Diego. As a Dom, he always enjoyed verbal domination, spit and body worship, but, fueled by the two stud's savagery, he was being even more demanding and rough.

Miguel, who until then defined himself as exclusively top, went on to consider himself a "top unless Diego is involved". Although the Colombian stud enjoyed the experience immeasurably, he could not tell if being dominated by Diego was better than sharing Pedro's perfect Latin ass with him.

Their chemistry was instantaneous. It involved both powerfuck and admiration. When they said goodbye to Diego, who was going to Atlanta to record his scenes, Pedro and Miguel were already missing the enormous equipment Diego sported like a third leg. Miguel was jealous because, a day later, Pedro would be alone for the first time with Diego. The Giant Bull interpreter promised him that he would be rewarded.

________________

In Atlanta, the meeting between Diego and Arthur was bitter. Arthur simply feigned indifference when he was introduced to Diego, as if he had no time for being pleasant or interested in a friendship. He adopted a "straight to business" attitude, which was both arrogant and rude.

Diego confirmed Arthur was an incredibly handsome man, even more in person. Arthur was wearing a string tank top that many men wear at the gym to impress. His shoulders were like giant stones and his biceps seemed to be flexed even in their natural state. His outfit was purposely revealing, perhaps because he was really aware of having a massive hairy chest. His black beard was well groomed and his green eyes looked vibrant.

Diego was as hot as Arthur was. Tanned, he had a manly squared jawline and a deep, rough voice. They had the same height and body proportions. However, although both were equally ripped, Arthur liked to maintain his famous beard and show off his hairy chest. On the other hand, Diego was more like a typical American hunk from college, smooth, which made the definition of his muscles flaunt more clearly. It was a powerful contrast.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Arthur. I was always a fan of your work," said Diego.

"Thanks, kiddo. I hope you enjoy this opportunity to learn from me."

Diego had two hours to rest in an improvised dressing room. The weather forecast was right and the day would be entirely rainy, just right for outdoor scenes.

Before shooting, the director asked them to do exercises on rented gym equipment that would be available to both. The scene demanded pumped and bigger muscles. Arthur was quite used to this and dismissed a personal trainer, but the director insisted that Diego and he trained together, doing the same sets. "It's important to maintain symmetry for this scene."

The Latin stallion suggested a few sets he liked to do but the older stud quickly interrupted him. "You're not in charge here, boy". Arthur kept using terms like "boy" or "kiddo" when referring to Diego, as if it indicated he had some kind of authority over him. Diego did not give a damn. His favorite type of bottom were precisely muscular men who were older than he was. "We will do as I say, boy. Squats first," Arthur clarified.

Almost nobody could lift more weights than Arthur could. He had mastered some legs moves and his favorite was the barbell back squat. Arthur stood there with his feet shoulder-width apart and pushed his hips back, while bending his knees until his thighs were nearly parallel to the ground.

Diego got a privileged view of Arthur's glutes. Below his slim waist and massive lats, Arthur's ass had just the right amount of fur and muscles, achieving perfection. It was such an impeccable bubble butt that it was intimidating. Although Arthur had never been a bottom in his life, Diego always dreamt about seeing Arthur naked on all fours. The Iron Gladiator's juicy bubble butt was almost on full display in front of him. For an instant, Diego forgot how a jerk Arthur was being.

Diego was brought out of his trance state by the rough voice of his childhood idol. "Your turn, kiddo." The Latin man had to lower the weights to be able to perform the same movement. This somehow massaged Arthur's ego, and he felt himself like the big bro, stronger, smarter, and more capable.

After four sets, they moved to chest training. Arthur loved chest days. He was a master of the barbell bench press, lifting lots of weight. He positioned himself on the bench, with his feet firmly on the ground, his back flat, and refused Diego's help to be the spotter. He grasped the bar, moving it to the starting position and did his first set of repetitions, to the point of exhaustion.

Self-confident, he finished the first set, believing he had made an impression. However, this time Diego added a lot more weight to the bar. Much more than Arthur had ever lifted, even with the help of his personal trainers. Diego looked like a god of raw strength.

Arthur felt challenged and didn't want to lower the weights. In his turn, he tried to complete the second rep, but it was too heavy for him to be able to lift it above his chest. Struggling, he refused to ask for help, but Diego did it anyway.

"Don't overload your body, buddy," said Diego, positioning himself behind Arthur. "I'll assist you." Diego's intention was genuinely good, but Arthur was bothered. Looking up, he also had a clear view of Diego's crotch. The line of his rival's huge cock, even soft, was visible through the grey sweatpants, creating a disturbing bulge. It was too much for Arthur, who could not pay attention to anything else in his field of vision. To make things worse for him, Diego put his enormous hands inside the pants and adjusted his cock.

Arthur was a good actor, but the lie he was about to tell was bad and made him nervous. Without the slightest need, he said he had a problem with his left shoulder and therefore needed to pick up less weight when doing upper body exercises. Diego simply shrugged it off.

They did three more. Their chest were pumped and bigger, and they both were sweating. The director called them to record the fight in the rain scene. Arthur informed him that he would take a piss first.

He was about to start pissing, when he noticed Diego, his hunk co-star, entering the same bathroom. It had a wall hung stainless steel urinal trough, with just one plumbing connection. Although it was not as private as an individual urinal, there was space for ten men to piss at the same time. Diego, however, decided to position himself next to Arthur, on his left side, patting his back. "Exercises were nice, we should train together more," he just said.

Diego's massive bulge filling was almost bursting out, while his pubes were peeking out of the top. He moved his big right hand into his pants, while the other hand stretched the fabric. After what seemed long seconds, Diego pulled out his outsized flaccid cock. For the first time, Arthur saw that virile and massive manhood flopping next to him. In person, it was even more impressive than in the TV. It hung heavy, making a perfect match to his shredded obliques and abs. For the first time in his life, Arthur became intimidated.

Diego assumed a virile stance, leaning with one arm against the wall, and then he took a long piss. Arthur froze. He could not concentrate on anything else and tried to avoid the uncontrollable urge to stare at Diego's heavy cock. The famous muscular actor had never experience the difficult to urinate when other people are around before. Diego, on the other hand, was feeling relieved, proudly shooking his big cock out, flailing it out to get rid of every drop. He did this for a long time, which left Arthur even more apprehensive. Arthur's pencil dick seemed like a fragment of a real man's cock in comparison. Diego put his monster back into his shorts and smiled at Arthur.

"Hey, Arthur, do you still get nervous about shooting?" Diego asked. The question really bothered Arthur, who just wanted to make Diego disappear.

"I'll explain my technique later, boy."

"I can't wait," Diego said, leaving.

________________

The fight scene in the rain had high doses of eroticism. They were facing each other, near a cabin house. The Giant Bull was bare-chested, his muscles glistening with definition, using just jeans. The Iron Gladiator wore his traditional Spartan uniform.

Both brought frustration, sexual attraction and anger to the characters, feelings they conveyed to each other in real life. The scene, which would air in the second chapter, was a brutal battle between the two. It was choreographed almost like an erotic wrestling, where it was hard to imagine who would win.

The Iron Gladiator managed to launch a series of gut-punches on the the Giant Bull, who resisted them all, showing his steel abs. Dodging his attacks, The Giant Bull stood behind his opponent and wrapped his veiny arm under the Glaidator's armpit, placing his hand behind the rival's head.

Even dressed, Arthur felt all the thickness of Diego's huge cock against his ass. The Bull moved his torso closer to the Gladiator's back. This bothered him, especially since he realized that he was getting an uncontrollable hard-on. The same happened to Diego, who got hard just by seeing Arthur's beautiful ass, perfectly highlighted by the uniform, wet by rain.

Then it all became unscripted. Arthur broke free of Diego's grip, pushed him to the ground, and sat on him, his right fist raised. They looked at each other for a few seconds and almost kissed. They were interrupted by a shout from the director. The scene did not even need to be remade and the improvisation would be incorporated into the chapter.

Diego's sudden success was bugging Arthur hard. The two men were equally matched in muscles and good looks, but the difference in cock size was disturbing.

However, Arthur knew Diego was a newbie. He, Arthur, was the main star. Action movies protagonist. Winner of fitness awards. Followed by thousands in social media. He knew his game and knew he did not need to feel himself subdued.

While having lunch, he requested Diego's presence. He would like to be the one who would tell him the news about the show. "Hey boy, nice work. That's a nice ass you have. I want to tell you about changes in the script. Everything is already set. I am gonna fuck you, probably during chapter 6."

It was new information for Diego, but he really didn't care. "In fiction, many things can happen," was all he managed to say, while smiling. He managed to get a smile back.

Diego had an idea. "I saw your interview about how your character is going to be more well-endowed than everyone in my clan. Nice touch. But I am curious, is your dick gonna be digitally enhanced?"

"I am a grower, boy. Mind your business."

"Ok, I was just thinking... Anyway, nevermind."

"Speak your mind."

"I could help. When I get hard, my cock gets fucking immense. I was thinking, if you needed to know what it is like to have a big cock, I could show it to you. But if you are already big, it's not necessary."

"What the fuck were you suggesting?"

"Relax, buddy. This is not a competition. It's just for the show's benefit."

"As you know, it won't be necessary. Now leave me. We see each other tomorrow."

________________

At night, in his hotel room, Arthur could not stop thinking about Diego's proposal. Arthur drank a glass of whiskey. Then another. And one last. It was enough to let him in an aroused mood.

He wrote this down on his phone and sent it to Diego. "For the show... How many inches would it take for someone to be bigger than you?"

He reread it and thought about deleting the message, but Diego had already seen it. The Argentinian stud responded with an eggplant emoji followed by a smile. And added. "I'm in the next room. Why don't you come here and get your questions answered?"

Arthur was quite nervous about Diego's response. "Is this really happening?" was what was going through his head over and over. Without pausing to think, Arthur ran to Diego's room and knocked on the door, being invited inside.

Diego was sitting with his back against the headboard. Wearing just white Armani briefs, revealing a hell of a package, Diego's manly gym body had all of a true hot muscle god attributes. His underwear seemed not be able to hold all of his meat without tearing apart.

"Hey, kiddo."

"Hey. Committed to a good character's study, I see."

"If it is important for the character, I have to see it."

Diego was amused by Arthur's choice of words. "To see what?"

Arthur did not found the courage to say it loudly. Slowly, Diego lowered his underwear to below his knees. He was indeed insanely big, with an awesome physique and a cock that was even more remarkable. "I think what you are looking for is to capture the essence of what having a big cock truly means." Arthur nodded. Even soft, it was the biggest cock he had ever seen.

Confident, Diego took off his underwear, got up and went towards Arthur, with his long piece of meat slapping from thigh to thigh. Arthur began to realize the real meaning of what Diego was proposing. The thought frightened him, but it also made his mouth water. He didn't remember feeling this horny in a long time. Inside his pants, his own dick was rock hard but still beaten by his co-star's completely soft size.

12