A Battle for Domination Ch. 04

Story Info
The main star learns a lesson through humiliation.
3.5k words
4.7
12k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smart, Arthur soon realized that Diego had characteristics that would not make him an easy prey. With Diego, everything was being different. For the first time in his life, Arthur felt threatened by a rival. The hairy stud recognized in his co-star his own alpha attributes, which were unmatched until then.

The cameras also seemed to have an appetite for Diego's body and personality. Charismatic and good-looking, Diego also embraced the hard work and dedication that comes with lifting. Aiming for size, strength and aesthetics, Diego was already on Arthur's VIP league. Accepting this truth, his childhood idol came to feel a deep respect for him.

What only Diego knew was the origin of this change in behavior: the moment when Arthur faced the immense cock of his younger colleague. Diego loved when he realized Arthur was freaking out after seeing him fully hard. It was an intoxicating moment for both.

The night before, he had dismissed a drunken Arthur, discovering that his idol had taken pleasure in comparing himself to someone so much more well-endowed. After he agreed on his terms, Diego wondered if Arthur, deep down, enjoyed humiliation and some dynamics of a dom/sub relationship. The Latin hunk was willing to see Arthur in the role of a cuckold while his boyfriend hole is totally wrecked and worn out.

Nevertheless, it was the first time Diego felt that his ultimate sexual fantasy could actually happen: to flood Arthur's perfect ass with his thick cum after pounding it mercilessly. Seeing Arthur arriving punctually so they would have breakfast together made Diego sure he was closer to his goal.

"Good morning, man," said Arthur. He was gorgeous, wearing a fitted flannel shirt that masterfully highlighted his big muscles sculpted from long hours in the gym. The TV crew who was there barely could believe Arthur was interacting with another actor.

"Good morning," replied Diego. "Man, you are already looking this good in the morning. Take a seat." Arthur was gentle and solicitous as in his glory days. He genuinely seemed to be interested in Diego's affairs, asking him about his favorite habits and lifestyle. Diego also asked him the same things, as if he did not know every detail of Arthur's career. For those who saw the scene from afar, it was as if two long-time buddies were living a special moment, having fun and a good laugh.

At noon, they would have to be ready for the photoshoot. Arthur asked Diego if he would be up to train together, to which Diego replied, "Only if this time you follow my rules."

Arthur tried to argue, asked him to include one or two weightlifting exercises he favored, but Diego ignored him. "Yesterday you chose what to do. Today you follow my rules," he said it while discretely manspreading. The big bulge was there, reminding Arthur of the new authority Diego had over him. As Diego already expected, Arthur conformed to his demands.

In the private gym area, Arthur realized Diego's training was hard. It pleased both of them. In strength and endurance, the two were similar. They helped each other to do the exercises with more weight and better execution, stimulating muscle gains. They did push press, close-grip bench press and Bradford press, among other exercises, with variations of sets and reps.

The Latin hunk decided to put together a triceps routine for them. They went to the cable crossover machine in order to do rope triceps pushdowns. Diego explained in details to Arthur why he was not doing the exercise the way he was supposed to do. From behind, he held his idol's arms, doing slow movements until Arthur reached muscle failure.

Diego then moved his torso closer to Arthur's back. Following Diego's tips, the Iron Gladiator was arching his body a little. Through the fabrics, he could feel Diego's huge soft cock touching his ass. This bothered him, especially since he realized he was getting an uncontrollable hard-on. It was enough for Arthur to panic and lie down on a nearby gym mattress.

Diego asked him to breathe and questioned if they should stop training. Arthur assured Diego he was fine. The younger muscular stud suggested he should calm down and then stretch his body. Following his co-star instructions, Arthur, who was lying on his back, bent his knees against his body. Slowly, Diego held Arthur's legs up toward the ceiling, straightening them. The position exposed the contours of Arthur's perfect bubble butt. In addition, it did nothing to end his hard-on.

Diego also lost control. The thing he loved most in the world was men's ass. Even more so when it came to a muscular butt like Arthur's. It was perfect, a splendid ass, and the ideal match for his thick cock.

Beads of sweat from Diego's muscular chest began to fall onto Arthur's body, while the muscular Argentinian's massive cock threatened to rip open his own underwear. Although you could see hunger in Arthur's eyes, he also feared the consequences of submitting to his desire. Diego's shorts outlined the silhouette of his intimidating dick perfectly and Arthur knew he was not fully erect yet.

He decided to address the elephant in the room, mentioning the unspoken subject. "Save this thing for Ritchie. You and I are after the same things, buddy. Men's asses."

Diego sat next to him. In silence, they both looked at each other. They were exhausted, sweaty and their pumped muscles were glistening.

"I like that we can become buddies," said Diego. "I enjoyed training with you."

"Yeah, me too. And sorry about yesterday. I know I can be a jerk sometimes. There is some kind of anger I need to release."

"I read training together is good for anger management. I really liked your tips on biceps training. How many inches do you have there?"

Arthur gulped. Diego clarified. "I mean, your biceps."

"Currently 19 inches," Arthur said while flexing his left arm. "How about yours?," he questioned him back.

"19 inches also."

"Cool, buddy. Flex it for me." Diego did it. They both wanted to kiss each other.

Diego was the one who broke the silence. "Should we compare our physique stats? I like the idea."

"Yeah, sure."

"Speaking about that...This morning, you did not say anything about my proposal."

"Rtichie is not here." Arthur was both aroused and afraid, because he had correctly predicted the next steps.

"I am talking about us measuring my cock together. Just for better comprehension of the Iron Gladiator, as you always say to yourself."

At this point, Diego was completely hard, and so was Arthur, who kept looking at Diego's humungous rod. He gulped and then babbled some inaudible things. Diego patted Arthur's left shoulder. "Come on; ask me what you want to know."

"Fuck! Ok. How big is your cock?" Arthur took courage to do the question that was tormenting him, already regretting it.

Confident, Diego smiled at him. "It's been a while since I measured it. Let's see..." He did what Arthur secretly wished: he put his monster cock out of his shorts. Arthur was slightly drunk the night before, so he thought he could have remembered things differently. But, in fact, Diego's monster was even more gargantuan and intimidating than in Arthur's mind. Grabbing his bulky shaft with both hands, the Giant Bull declared "Length: 10.3 inches. Girth: 7.1 inches."

Those numbers could not explain the power Diego's huge cock had over men. There were also the enormous size of his big and very low-hanging balls and the essence of a real alpha he exuded. He was the rare man who was every bit as hot as his immense thick rod.

Even so, stating the numbers was enough to Arthur to cum wildly inside his shorts, hands-free, with his eyes fixed on the massive head of Diego's uncut cock, fully exposed by the foreskin's retraction. His co-star was more than twice longer than he was. Combining length and girth, the comparison was extremely unfavorable for Arthur. His rival's cock was at least 400% bigger by volume. The contrast was very humiliating for Arthur, yet there was something pleasurable about it.

Diego pretended not to notice what had happened. He stuffed his big cock back into his shorts, but it could not contain the whole volume. The top of his cock remained exposed.

"We have to prepare ourselves for the photoshoot, right?" the Argentinean stud asked. "Pedro and Stuart will arrive at any minute."

"Yeah buddy, I need to take a shower." Trying to cover the cum stains on his shorts with his hands, Arthur turned his back on Diego, who called him.

"Hey, Arthur. Maybe we could train together more often."

Embarrassed, Arthur did not even look at him again. "Sure. See you, buddy."

Alone, Diego could not stop smiling. He had never met someone with an ego as hard to break as Arthur's. However, he sensed that his idol was slowly giving in. Proudly caressing his manhood, Diego looked down and felt blessed. His meaty cock would claim Arthur's perfect furry ass as its ultimate conquest.

------------------

The photo shoot went very well for the famous underwear brand. The creative director loved that all four models/actors were in great shape, with rock-hard muscles. He could feel the buzz the photos would generate and he knew the business team would be pleased with the financial return on that investment.

They dressed Arthur on black briefs that highlighted his large thighs. It had a higher-cut, highlighting his strong legs. Diego put on a white version of the same type. It created a beautiful contrast with his tanned skin. All eyes were locked on the obscene protuberance created by his visible cock line. His cock was so big that his underwear always looked tent-shaped. He could not hide it as much as he tried. But the directors already knew that. Pedro, who had a superb muscular butt, used the brand jockstrap. It was destined to be an instant hit. The brand tried to convince Arthur to use another jockstrap, but the bearded actor refused. The surprise of the shoot was Stuart. Wearing a white tanga brief, the blond from Britain had a respect package, which piqued everyone's curiosity.

To Arthur's delight, the creative director included a photo whose concept had come from his suggestion. It was a photo set in a locker room, in which an imposing Arthur represented the coach, in his mind the figure to be obeyed by the three younger studs.

Arthur, however, was left out of the most shared/commented photo. It was a beautiful full-body shot, with Diego between Pedro and Stuart. With one on each side, leaning their butt slightly toward the camera, Pedro and Stuart rested one hand on Diego's broad chest. The Giant Bull grabbed them by the waist. The volume his dick did in the underwear went down in history as one of the brand's most successful campaigns.

After the shoot, the four actors spent some time together. The directors wanted to do a quick rehearsal of a scene where the four characters would act together, probably in chapter 5.

Arthur resented the way Diego and Pedro were affectionate with each other. Over the past few days, the show's lead actor had felt very different things about his co-star: indifference, anger, respect. However, it was the first time he found himself jealous.

Pulling strings with famous people he knew, Arthur managed to schedule an interview on a TV channel for Pedro and Miguel, the other two Latin stars of the show. For that, Pedro would have to fly to Los Angeles immediately.

Therefore, for the last night in Atlanta, Arthur got exactly what he wanted. As soon as Pedro informed Diego that they would not spend the night together, Arthur approached his muscular friend.

"Be in my room at 8."

----------

As soon as Arthur opened the door, Diego realized the luck was on his side. His idol was there, shirtless, wearing just black briefs. Diego couldn't take his eyes off Arthur's perfect ass, while the Gladiator was pouring them Jack Daniels.

"A toast to this bond that was formed between us. And to the new season. It will be the best of all."

With a tank top designed to outline all his muscles perfectly, Diego was like a muscle god. His chest seemed it would rip his tank top at any minute.

"It's hot. You can just wear your underwear too if you want.," Arthur teased him.

Diego took off his tank top and unbuttoned his jeans, skimming them down. He sat on the armchair and turned to Arthur, manspreading, once again putting his white briefs and his huge bulge in Arthur's field of vision.

In silence, they began to tease each other, slowly stroking their muscles as they stared at each other. Diego was very horny, thinking he'd finally tongue that tight hairy ass.

Arthur asked Diego to sit beside him, on the edge of the bed. "Let's start from scratch." Diego gave him a passionate kiss. It was virile and erotic and lasted for minutes, between saliva and breath. Their cocks were too hard. Arthur was the one who interrupted it.

"I have a surprise for you. We are going to tag-team Stuart. Your proposal would take too long."

Stuart, who was hiding in the bathroom, showed up wearing just a jockstrap. Arthur started a deplorable discourse about how was his nature to tame another male. He said that Stuart wanted to be a bottom for "the two hottest tops in show business."

Diego didn't like the surprise at all. He was having a great time before, and the arrival of Stuart would make the scene go to another direction.

Arthur, however, felt like a winner. Not only would he top Stuart, he would see Diego doing the same. Flexing his huge biceps, he told Stuart "Just imagine how frail you will look next to this. Suck me, faggot."

Kneeling in front of Arthur, the British guy put a hand inside the Gladiator's black briefs and pulled his skinny cock out. From super excited, Stuart became completely heartbroken. Everyone could see in his face how disappointed he was.

Nevertheless, the big reveal was yet to come. Stuart had already seen Diego's huge cock in the special chapter; though he believed the producers could have used tech gimmicks. His bulge was indeed very big. Approaching Diego, Stuart took off the white underwear the Bull was wearing. His erect cock slapped up against his well defined abs. Stuart saw for the first time that virile and massive manhood in front of him. It was heavy, making a perfect match to his bull balls, shredded obliques and abs. "This is a real monster!," Stuart screamed. "Holy fuck, it is even bigger than in the TV. I hope you like what I have for you."

Stuart got up and turned around. He stood there with his feet shoulder-width apart and pushed his hips back, while bending his knees until his thighs were nearly parallel to the ground. It was like a squat exercise, in fact, which exposed his butthole. "Nice ass, slut," provoked Arthur.

Stuart ignored him and turned his attention to Diego's huge cock. It was so huge and thick that sometimes his proportions looked offensive, like it could not fit inside a hole. Although the oversized shaft entranced Stuart at first sight, Diego knew not many men could take it all. Stuart was up to the challenge even if it was the first time in his life that thinking of bottoming scared him.

Diego sat back and presented his thick cock for being worshiped like a king. The Latin stud spread his legs and Stuart started to lick all his muscular body, starting from the chest. As many before him, Stuart's eyes were glowing in front of Diego's humongous rod. As much as he tried, he had trouble sucking it beyond the head, bursting into tears at the sight and taste.

"Hey Stuart, do I get a turn?." Arthur's manly voice took Stuart out of his trance. The two muscled main stars were sitting side by side on the sofa

"I... I am really sorry. I forgot you, right?" said Stuart. It's because I REALLY like big cocks. And I never saw one so big!" Arthur became frustrated. But Stuart seemed not to care. He went further with his observations.

"You guys are so different in size!" Stuart exclaimed, fascinated. Using only the thumb and index fingers of his right hand, he easily wrapped the entire circumference of Arthur's dick. To do the same with Diego, he had to use both hands. "Men come in all shapes and sizes but, for me, the bigger they are the better!"

Arthur had never heard such harsh words during a fuck. The worst was to realize how humiliation turned him on. Diego, however, thought the blond had gone overboard.

He grabbed Stuart by the hair and smacked his cock against Stuart's left cheek. "You. Won't. Disrespect. Him." Each of these words was accompanied by the sound of Diego slamming his big cock in Stuart's face. "We're both going to fuck you. If you don't want that, you can leave now."

"Sorry, Diego." There were some traces of panic in Stuart's reactions.

They knew Stuart was simply stating the obvious. Arthur and Diego had the same muscular body structure; they both were chiseled studs whose muscles were made to be worshipped. By comparing their cocks, however, there was no similarity at all. Robust versus skinny. Diego's extreme cock size made Arthur's dick look so tiny and fragile.

Nevertheless, Diego would not admit that anyone other than himself tried to break Arthur's ego. Stuart, who was dying to be throat-fucked, had to deal with Diego's authoritarian behavior:

"Now you will suck his cock. If you feel the need to suck mine again, you will have to say 'please', because you will be asking for a favor."

Obedient, Stuart sucked Arthur's cock for fifteen seconds, disinterestedly, all the time looking at Diego with puppy-eyes. He then stopped and begged.

"Please. Please, Diego."

Diego shoved his immense cock inside Stuart's mouth. The robust Argentinian violated his throat. The British man cried, gagged and every time he took a pause to breathe, he murmured, "it's so big, it's so big," like a mantra.

Stuart had had his share of big dicks in his life, but he had never taken one with the size and force of Diego's shaft. After minutes of intense throat-fucking, the muscular stud gave direct orders to the bottom: "Put your hands on that table and arch your back towards us." He inserted his thick fingers in Stuart's ass, loosening up his hole.

The Argentinian stallion then began to play with Stuart's ass, sliding the huge head of his cock into the Brit's rear. When he shoved the head inside it, Stuart screamed like he was going to be split in two. He kept trying to be a bottom for the Giant Bull, but it was unbearable painful. It just did not fit. Stuart exploded in cum.

Soared and exhausted, a disappointed Stuart just said "Sorry, you are too thick. I promise it's gonna be different next time."

For Diego, it was the ideal opportunity to demand that Stuart leave the room. He gave him a towel and opened the door. "Leave. Now." He was so assertive that a frustrated Stuart just complied.

Slamming and locking the door, Diego looked at Arthur, who had been left in the armchair, just watching.

"Don't bring guys like him if you want to please me. I like men like you. Muscular, big arms, bubble butt."

Diego got Arthur to his feet. They kissed violently, like in a beginning of a hate-fuck. Using the strength of their muscles, they ran their hands over each other's bodies as they expelled their pent-up anger and lust. Finally, Diego grabbed Arthur's torso, turned him onto his back, and pinned him to the wall.

"I don't want to fuck Stuart or your boyfriend in front of you. I want to teach you what a huge cock feels like. To hear you moaning while being stretched. To rip open your perfect ass and pound it without mercy. I want to bent you over and show you who your alpha is. That's what I always wanted, buddy. If it's not like that, let's not go further with this."

Arthur remained in silence. He thought quickly about all the things that had happened and, this time, he did not hesitate to make a decision. It was the thing he wanted most at the moment. He turned his head to the side so he could look at Diego.

12