A Battle for Domination Ch. 06

Story Info
Humiliation continues through extreme size difference.
3.7k words
4.83
10.3k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. It was real." That was the first thing Diego thought as he opened his eyes. Inebriated by Arthur's mouth resting so near his big cock, the Latin hunk had trouble at sleeping. When he finally did it, he dreamed of Arthur. In the dream they were both the same age, 25 years, best friends, successful actors. They were in a waterfall at a place that resembled one of Costa Rica's jungles, Arthur on a jockstrap, sitting on his lap. He woke up with a hard-on, sweating.

The young stud looked at the athletic actor still sleeping on the bed. He was exhausted from the day before. Lying face down, all of Arthur's back muscles were at display. Even with his broad, muscular back exposed for appreciation, what stood out most about Arthur was his legendary ass, firm and juicy.

"Holy fuck." Diego's memories about last night were vivid. They didn't make love, they fucked. It was primal, wild, violent.

When he finally got out of bed, Diego's enormous cock dropped between his legs, heavy, swinging back and forth, as he picked up his clothes from the floor. He thought about rimming Arthur's ass one more time, but he was unsure if it was supposed to be a one-time thing.

He rubbed the underwear he'd worn the night before on the glans and giant balls, leaving it for Arthur as a gift, before going back to his room.

Apparently, Diego's uncertainties weren't out of place. Arthur panicked as he woke up. He never thought his hole could gap so wide. He was scared and regretted it somehow, but at the same time he would do anything for a taste of Diego's massive cock.

He did not deny how much he had enjoyed the sex. Diego had bred Arthur's muscle ass and that was fine, but what bothering the hairy-chested stud was the fact he had been mindfucked. He showed himself desperate for that insanely thick cock, an uncommon fact for someone who never liked the idea of submitting to someone.

Full of regret. Arthur took a quick shower, managed to change his flight to an earlier time, and packed his bags. He hesitated but ended up putting Diego's underwear along with his things.

On the verge of a nervous breakdown, Arthur decided to break up with Richard. It was a long-term relationship, but Arthur could not stand it anymore. Over the next days, he would start to date multiple guys, no commitment, including Nicholas Han, the Canadian man with whom he had had a threesome. It was the way he found to reassure himself that nothing had changed.

___________________

On the same day in Atlanta, Diego had a similar idea. He decided to break up with Miguel and Pedro. He didn't want to tell what had happened between him and Arthur, but he knew the three of them could not be a throuple anymore.

In real life it is not only a matter of big versus small, but thick versus thin as well. And Diego was way thicker than Miguel. This difference became obvious for Pedro whenever he sucked both. Miguel's cock was definitely thick. But the inevitable truth was that in a competition about volume, he would not be in the podium. Especially next to Diego's beer-can cock, his was unremarkable.

Already missing its girth, Pedro became inconsolable about the break-up. Diego's thickness, in fact, was, at the same time, a blessing and a curse for Pedro, since the Argentinean muscle stud was the first man he was not able to deep-throat. Miguel, on the other hand reacted angrily. He had bottomed for Diego and was on the path of also becoming submissive exclusively for him, two things he never thought could occur to him before.

After Diego left their house, Miguel guaranteed to Pedro he would be 100% top again from that moment. Cursing Diego, he promised he would neither suck a dick nor bottom again. "If I ever break these words, you can demand whatever you want from me." Angry, he fucked Pedro doggy-style. The Cuban nicknamed "Latin Conan" even liked it, but he missed a larger girth.

___________________

For two weeks, Diego could not reach Arthur or have a proper conversation. He finally answered one of Diego's messages, in short sentences: "That was a one-time thing. Don't bother trying it again."

This feeling infuriated him. On the set, they stayed apart, recording some scenes professionally, but never interacting after doing their jobs. The whole atmosphere of the recordings was bad. Stuart, the couple Miguel e Pedro, Arthur, Richard, Diego, all of them had reasons to avoid being friends or going out together.

Stuart, the British, and Pedro, the Cuban, all kept inviting Diego to go out, with clear intentions of sucking his cock. Diego refused their advances. With rare exceptions, he never went out again with the same bottoms, and, by then, he still wanted to understand what was going on between him and Arthur.

It all changed when he was approached by Miguel, the bald and bearded stud from Colombia. He invited Diego to a bar with a proposal. "Do you have any experience with cuckolding?." In short, Miguel wanted to see Diego fucking his boyfriend, the power bottom from Cuba. "We are both missing you fucking his ass. And I want to watch it from a front seat. Whenever you want to."

Diego liked experiments and needed something like this. He nodded immediately. "I'll stop by your house today on my way back from the gym."

___________________

"It had been a long time since Miguel had kissed me like that." That was what Pedro told Diego when he arrived at their door at 09 PM. It had been a training day dedicated to biceps and triceps, so his arms were even stronger.

"Come in. He is in the main room." The Latin couple wanted to get straight to the point. Pedro was already using just a jockstrap. Miguel was sitting on the sofa and waved from afar. Miguel was tense, Pedro calm.

Pedro gave Miguel another kiss, while taking the Bull's tank top off. "I know this may sound futile, but we invited you here because for me the big the better. Like, really big. Miguel's cock is big, but after being fucked by you... Man, I'm addicted. Please, show us."

"Sure." Wearing just underwear and soccer shorts, it was easy for Diego to whip his weighty cock out. With hunger in his eyes, Pedro crawled to him. "Fuck, this is the biggest cock ever!."

Miguel remained seated, fully clothed, with a terrified look at what could happen. He had never been put in that position of being just a spectator.

Two weeks ago, the three of them had sex nonstop, although Miguel was becoming more and more a background figure. Diego did not have many experiences with this kind of situation, but he sure had all the attributes to make a name for himself as an alpha bull. Besides, the visible hard-on Miguel got from the whole scenario ignited his Bull mode.

The long-haired Cuban knelt in front of Diego. With talent and willing to service that massive cock, he began to feel the smell of a musky uncut cock after two hours at a gym. The musky scent drove Pedro wild, like a natural aphrodisiac. He inhaled deeply the scent of a real man while, with his hands, he felt the weight of the huge nuts of the Alpha, squeezing them.

The sensory experience was completed with taste and vision, when the muscular Cuban swirled his tongue all around the foreskin while staring at the man standing in front of him. In seconds, Diego was rock hard, his horse-cock as towering as one could be, pointing firmly to the ceil. As always, Pedro loved to worship that monster. His appetite for big raw cocks found in Diego a reality better than what he dreamed of.

Firmly, Diego held Pedro's face, stabilizing him. His biceps were writhed with veins, almost inhumanly big, like a muscle god. While some men enjoyed sucking cock, for Pedro, it was a transcendental moment, a mania. Before Diego, he never thought there would be a cock too big for him, but he was terrified of Diego's girth. Although he never was able to deep-throat him, he kept trying.

So, when Diego gave the first signs of a throat-fucking, Pedro was afraid his back throat would be damaged in an irreversible way. This did not stop him though. He would sacrifice anything to please a monster-sized cock. He only wished his mouth could open wider. Pedro gagged, but he was up to the challenge. Diego slid his cock slowly into the oral cavity, trying to achieve the unlikely task of having Pedro's nose touch his pubes. Using his fingers, Diego helped the bottom, stretching his mouth so he could better host that amount of meat. Seeing how much Pedro was struggling, Miguel intervened assertively: "Stop doing that." "Don't stop" was the immediate answer Pedro gave him. "Are you jealous, baby?" Pedro asked. Miguel could not believe he was accepting all that.

With an irritating grin, Diego winked at Miguel and spatted on his own cock and then on Pedro's mouth before resuming the oral fucking for more minutes. Pedro loved rough and violent sex, something Miguel was never willing to do with him. The bald Colombian stud thought it was degrading to his boyfriend and always refused even giving him even soft slaps. For some reason, the Stallion's interpreter never could mix love and roughness.

Diego thought Miguel's intervention was inappropriate, even if bold, and decided to minimally involve him in the action. "Hey, you, get the lube and put it on my big cock. Time to give your boyfriend a proper fuck."

Out of respect, the bald and bearded Colombian obeyed him. Standing with his hands on his hips, his abs ripped as fuck, Diego looked like a king being serviced.

He enjoyed seeing former alpha Miguel lubing all the extension of his monster, knowing it would be the only action he would take during that day.

Pedro rested his head on the cuckold's thigh. With his head down, Miguel regretted finding himself in this situation. The happiness on his boyfriend's face, however, was impossible to ignore.

The muscular Bull pressed the head of his cock against Pedro's hole and then paused, smiling down at the couple. About to be penetrated by Diego's "third leg," Pedro's external anal sphincter contracted, winking. Diego read it as an invitation and started a full-on attack.

Initially upset, Miguel found himself embracing the role of a cuckold. Diego was clearly more capable of pleasing his boyfriend. The Giant Bull was stronger, hotter, more muscular, had a bigger dick, and, frankly, fucked much, much better.

Miguel would never dare challenge the Bull at that moment. For several reasons. His boyfriend was happy. He had to be glad about the opportunity to watch how a better top performs. He was learning, after all. Finally, Diego was stronger than him.

Therefore, when Pedro looked at him and shouted, "Why can't you fuck me like that?" Miguel just admitted the truth, ashamed. Diego was a natural Dom. "Don't look down, baby," commanded the bottom. Horny, the bald and bearded Colombian complied.

More than once, Diego pulled his entire cock out of Pedro's hole, leaving it widely gaping, just to show them the thickness and brag about it. The level of thickness in Diego's meat was insane and scary. It put Miguel in an obedient mood. Hammered by an XXL cock, Pedro cummed fast. Diego decided to cum in his face, that was still leaning on Miguel's thigh. All of Diego's sperm squirted in Pedro's mouth, cheek and hair. The cum was used by Pedro and Miguel in a kiss.

"You are the best top out there, Diego. You made both of us happy today. And to be completely transparent with you, Miguel and I don't have an open relationship. But, from this day on, whenever you want, you and I can cuckold him."

In silence, obedient, Miguel understood the details of this dynamic. He was by then a happy humiliated cuckold. When Pedro asked him if he wanted to cum, the Cuban bottom realized, by the stains in his boyfriend's pants, it was late to ask.

____________________

After almost two weeks without seeing each other, finally Arthur and Diego would work together again. The scene would be a tense dialogue in the open communal showers of a gym. Surrounded by other men, they could not reveal their powers.

The Iron Gladiator would be showering himself, with his back to the cameras. The Giant Bull would arrive and take up position at his side. It would be Diego's second full frontal in the series. While the water from the shower ran down their bodies, the camera would focus on their muscles and, in mid-shot, would show the two men naked, side by side. Diego's cock and Arthur's butt, the best of both worlds.

On the day of the recording, Arthur couldn't stop his hard-on. He hated it. As Arthur had his back to the entire filming crew, Diego, by his side, was the only one who could perceive what was happening. Diego decided to improvise. He dismissed the whole team claiming he needed to have a private conversation with Arthur before shooting.

"Hey man, I won't tell anyone. Just jerk off and you are gonna be fine. Nobody is watching."

For Arthur, there had been nothing more humiliating than seeing how Diego's soft cock was bigger and thicker than his own hard. The main star found the whole situation upsetting. Arthur's thighs were big and strong, and one could easily see the time he dedicated to his body. But between his strong legs there was a dick with insufficient thickness, which didn't match his overall image.

Diego tried to create empathy with him: "It is okay with you are small..," but Arthur angrily interrupted him.

"Fuck off, I am not small."

"Calm down, man, I was gonna say 'smallER'. It is okay with you are smaller than me. I am talking about perspective. Side by side comparison. And relax, that is okay, big cocks are not everything."

Diego took two steps towards Arthur. The Bull had a life-changing, mesmerizing piece of huge meat. The pack was complete: huge head, heavy balls, unbelievable length. He leaned his anaconda against Arthur's hard cock.

Diego was not supposed to do that, but he laughed at the situation. "Hey, you are the one with an advantage. I don't have a hard-on right now."

As Diego fought for space under the shower beside Arthur, his member stiffened. He teased him, sliding its huge glans over Arthur's body, who was shaking. Once again Arthur was taken by the feelings of awe and envy. Since that day in Atlanta, he was running from these thoughts.

Diego tried to tranquilize Arthur. "Let's just jerk off together so we can conclude this scene."

Diego decided not to verbally tease his co-star anymore. The scene spoke for itself. But Arthur became red when he realized Diego was 100% hard. Inexplicably, the shocking difference turned him on. "10.3 inches," he thought. He remembered Diego stating his length and girth in Atlanta, after they worked out together. Since then, Arthur had been measuring himself over and over. He always found the exact same measure. 5.2 inches.

Regrettably, for him, he ended up saying this sentence out loud: "At least your dick isn't twice as big as mine." It became the turning point.

"I think it is." Diego declared in a resolute way.

"It's not. I know it." After so many measures, Arthur was confident. Diego, however, had one last card.

In his gym bag, he had a ruler. Slowly, he went to his bag to get it, showing Arthur that they could finally verify all those claims. Arthur was pissed because he thought Diego was doubting his words. Confidently, he took the ruler from his co-worker's hand. "Time for inspection," he said. "Ha. Here. The ruler doesn't lie. 5.2 inches."

"My turn. Come here."

When Diego grabbed the ruler against his colossal cock, Arthur could not believe in what he was seeing. A solid 10.5 inches. "Let me try it! You are doing it wrong." But he was not. Arthur held Diego's cock again. He tried hard to detain the urge to caress it. But he kept getting the same result. "Why did you say 10.3 inches?" he protested. He had been crushed by numbers. It may seem foolish, but it was a big deal for Arthur.

"I wanted to surprise you," Diego replied. He pinned him on the wall and rubbed his cock in Arthur's smaller one. The friction was sometimes uncomfortable for Arthur, because of the weight and potency of Diego's much larger rod over his own.

Taking control, Diego kissed Arthur's neck, until he got close to his left ear, where he whispered: "You are freaking out about my big cock, aren't you? How are you feeling right now? Small? Tiny? Weak?"

Dwarfed and outgunned by an equally muscular man, 10 years younger, he was feeling all that. But it also left him angry and horny as fuck. Arthur lost his mind. "Fuck off, that's unfair! The size of your cock is absurd!," yelled a desperate Arthur.

Diego moved his tongue to the right ear of Arthur. He licked it for a brief instant, before whispering in his deep voice: "An alpha cock versus a... what should we call yours? Beta? 10.5 inches versus 5.2. I told you it's more than twice." This time it was unbearable. Arthur shot out his sperm uncontrollably, soon followed by Diego. Since Atlanta, the two of them hadn't gushed so much cum.

It was an intense and lasting orgasm, under the shower. The two, exhausted, hugged each other in silence for a moment.

"That's enough," Arthur cut him off. "You can call the filming crew. Dry off, and let's finish this soon. I have to go home."

When the crew could finally return, the director thought they had lost the day. He was worried, but Diego reassured them they could settle things up. "We were just deciding on some improvisations, but at the end we chose to follow the script," said Diego. "Let's shoot the scene."

In the scene, the Giant Bull entered the locker room, took off his gym shorts, left them on the wood bench and then walked naked all the way towards the Iron Gladiator, while flaunting his big cock. His gigantic uncut member was even bigger, in a post-cum soft size. In the script, he turned heads as he walked through the locker room, but that would have happened anyway. The massive size of his cock head, fully exposed due to foreskin retraction, was intimidating and caused some buzz during the shooting. One of the extras was completely naked and it was noticeable how his entire dick was smaller than the Bull's glans. Brutal, but the director decided to keep it in the final cut.

Arthur was worried after looking at his rival. He was genuinely afraid of how viewers would react to that scene. After all, he had promised a full frontal, he even bragged about it. At the end, he took a step back. Diego, on the other hand, had the biggest grin on his face.

To avoid further comments, the 35-years old hunk tweeted the producers didn't agree on money issues for his full-frontal scene. Months later, when the episode finally aired, the Internet would be responsible for an endless number of fanfics and bad Photoshop images.

In the show, the conversation, although surrounded by distrust between the two characters, would seal a partnership between the two. This situation was entirely different from what had been happening between the two in real life. Although each day they jerked off thinking of Atlanta, the rivalry between the two increased behind the scenes.

___________________

"Let's have a frank conversation about the show. Man-to-man." That was the message Diego sent to Arthur with the intention of settling things.

Five minutes later came the reply: "Be at this spot on Venice Beach." Arthur sent him the exact time and place and they met on a Venice Beach bench.

It was a hot day in Santa Monica and they both looked great, in clothes that fitted their muscular bodies. Diego wore a blue tank top and grey shorts, while Arthur was shirtless, only wearing black ranger shorts.

Arthur had arrived first. Diego sat down next to him: "Hey, man. Nice to see you. You look hot. Your thighs are exploding. Leg day today?"

"Thanks. I haven't work out today yet. You look great too."

"I'd like to fix things between us. Can I go straight to the point? How can we make things better between us?"

12