A Beach Shower for Three

Story Info
A lunch time swim leads to a workplace threeway.
3.8k words
4.42
7.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

see my two colleagues series for context.

The alluring smell of the beach wafted into the large room and over the executives gathered. Another day, another business conference. At least one could get away to beach to refresh and reset. That was what Michelle was thinking as she glanced at her watch. Ten minutes later and it was time for a break. She gathered her things and raced to her room. Stripping from her suit, she quickly changed into a yellow bikini and caught a glimpse her toned and fit figure in the mirror. To hell with the next session. She would skip it. Nobody would notice in a room of 250 people anyway. It was time for the sea she thought as she hurried out of her room.

Two minutes later she broke onto the sand from a line of palm trees and a well-manicured path and headed for the clear green tinted water. Dropping her small bag on the sand, she stepped in and when the water was deep enough, about mid-thigh, dove in.

Michelle luxuriated in the cool water as it provided sweet relief from the tropical heat. It was just the tonic she needed after a day and half of a monotonous business conference that had no end in sight. It would be a long week.

She swam around, enjoying the isolation and the gentle undulation of the sea as it ebbed and flowed around her. Yes, she thought as the water relaxed her, she would come to the beach each afternoon for some me time.

After half an hour under the blazing sun she figured it was time to go. No point getting burned. Feeling great, the sea always made her just a little randy, and thoroughly relaxed she exited the water. Perhaps a solo session with her trusty vibrator she thought absently as she walked to collect her bag.

At the end of the beach she spotted with a small shower hut for washing off the salt of the sea. Being such a warm day, she discarded the idea of toweling off and decided to dry in the sun. She removed her top and threw it in her bag as she walked toward the shower hut. The warm sun on her small firm breasts made her body tingle slightly and she embraced the peaceful solitude of the quiet beach and the soft rustle of the lapping waves. It was turning out to be a good afternoon she mused as the sand squeaked beneath her feet.

Being small and lithe, she quietly made her way to the shower hut to rinse the sea salt from her body. Rounding the back, she was startled to find somebody already inside with the sound of the running water. She stood and waited figuring it would be free in a minute or so and turned her gaze back to the green water and the golden sand.

A few minutes later she realized the water was running but nobody had come out. Her interest piqued, she strained her ears and noted that the sound of the water had not changed. In fact, it didn't sound like there was anybody under the water at all. The hut sounded empty. Maybe somebody had left the shower on earlier. She decided to go in.

She had taken about three steps inside when she saw the back of a man. It took her a millisecond to take it all in. His head was resting, nestled on an arm, and he stood leaning against the timber wall of the hut. He was looking through an open window toward the sea, facing away from her. He was silently but purposefully jerking his cock. He spat into the palm of his hand and continued with a soft grunt.

She stopped in her tracks knowing immediately who it was by the taught body. It was Harry, the guy from sales. He must have already been here she thought to herself.

Damn, the devil must have seen her walking, tits out as it were, up the beach. How sexy to find him like his. His calf muscles were taught, his buttocks tight and his back widened up to broad shoulders. Was that water or sweat on his skin she wondered? Either way, her mind was made up. She moved in like a panther.

"So do you want a hand with that?" she asked in a low playful voice.

Startled, he turned around trying in vain to hide his erection. Panic was etched on his face until his eyes and brain registered that Michelle was actually now in front of him. She was basically naked save her tiny yellow bikini bottoms. Her warm Asiatic skin was light mocha and her smallish breasts, capped by very pointed nipples, glistened with light beads of sweat. She didn't seem to care she was half naked in front of him and this made her even sexier than he had remembered.

He kept a hand over his cock, but it was to no avail. There was no way he could contain what she knew to be a very nice, very hard cock. Nor could he hide the lust in his eyes.

"I am going to help you out, but I don't want to hear a word from you," she ordered as she walked up to him putting a hand in his chest.

Their eyes were locked. She reached up and pulled him down to her face. Her lips hungrily devoured his and their tongues were soon entwined. They had flirted for years and at the last conference, about a year ago, she had fucked him in his hotel room after a swim in the pool. And here he was again. Hard. Ready. Hers.

Michelle felt his broad back and ran her hands over his firm buttocks shaped by years of athletics training. God, I am going to enjoy this she thought, I am going to drain him.

"So you were watching me walk up the beach and decided you'd have a jerk you dirty pervert," she chided as he began to nuzzle her neck.

"I guess you want fuck me real bad after watching me walk up here with my tits out so it's only fair that I get to have some fun with you," she teased smiling at him.

"Shut up and say nothing and I just might let you have what you want," she added.

As they kissed her hands made their way over his pecs and down his stomach. Not back for 45 she thought, not bad at all. Harry had started to tremble under her touch and reveled in the sensation as Michelle's small hand closed around his rabid cock. One hand moved to cup his heavy balls as the other stroked ever so slowly up and down his long shaft. About a good six half inches and nice and thick she estimated. And very hard too.

Michelle loved the size of his cock. Perfect. There would be no need for the rabbit in the hotel room tonight she figured. This cock would be hers once more. But first she had to take charge. This would happen on her terms.

"I am going to make you cum like you haven't in a long time you naughty boy," she gloated, "fancy being our age and still jerking off like a teenager watching a woman swim at the beach".

He groaned quietly under her touch.

Michelle heard the birds singing in the trees behind the shower and dreamily thought about how nice it felt to have his cock in her hand. She would soon have it in her mouth but first she wanted to play with it. Dominate it. Own it.

It made her pussy tingle to think that she was also behaving like a teenager even though she, like Harry was in her mid-forties.

"I am going to tell you a little story. But the deal is you have to shut up and do nothing but listen. Don't touch me, don't move. Just stay quiet," she ordered.

Harry nodded dumbly.

"I remember the first time I caught a guy jerking in the shower. Must be about twenty-five years ago. It had been after a party with some guy, I think his name was Dave, in a university dorm. I was about twenty and was brushing my teeth wearing a white tee shirt and little black panties. I guess he was about eighteen and he was in the shower nearby. I noticed him ogling me from behind the shower curtain. You guys are all the same. Anyway, I quickly spun around and whipped the curtain open to find him with a hand on a very hard, very soaped up penis".

"A bit like yours is now Harry, but yours is fatter and longer. So, I stepped into the shower with him and in seconds my white tee shirt was totally see through. I could tell he liked seeing my titties. Without hesitating I reached down and started jerking his cock. Just like I am jerking yours now Harry boy".

Harry was breathing hard. His eyes were red with lust from her teasing.

"I asked him, do you like my titties? Cause that's nice boner you got for me.

He was looking down to see my little Vietnamese nipples poking through my wet shirt. He'd told me later he had never seen tits before. Then he cries out "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum real soon,". So I start kissing him. Suddenly I felt this sticky hot stuff as he unloaded onto my wet tits. Mmmm Harry. That's right, he unloaded onto these very titties. Oh, how it makes hot telling you this. He came all over my hands and all the up the front of my wet shirt".

"I took him back to my bed and fucked him every which way. I think I even fingered myself off to a few orgasms after I kicked him out. Oh Harry, hang on a little longer. Don't worry, I'm gonna let you cum soon. Feels like you enjoy my story, you're throbbing and your dick feels hot in my hand"

All Harry could do was moan.

"I love this shaft. Mmm this big cock fat head will feel great in my pussy. Remember last year when you had it inside me? Do you know how wet I am right now?" she teased dragging her fingers lightly up and down his raging erection.

Fondling Harry's cock in the shower by the sea, it was all she could do to not push him down onto the bench nearby and mount him for a deep hard quickie. But, all in good time. It was just as her eyes closed for a kiss that Michelle thought she saw another person.

Maria stood in the shadows of the entrance in a light blue bathing suit watching them make out. She was close enough to have heard most of what Michelle had said. Maria was turned on and moved to get a better view while a hand absentmindedly began gently tweaking her nipple through her bathing suit material. That was when she was spotted by Michelle.

Michelle's brain raced. What the hell is Maria doing here? Oh my God, she is feeling herself up? Harry, with his back turned was oblivious and lost in the sensation of Michelle wanking him. He was immensely turned on by her dirty story. His tongue was probing her mouth, his hands sliding down her bare back to her firm ass. As he began kissing the side of her neck, Michelle felt herself getting weaker. And wetter. Opening her eyes, she again saw Maria. Without thinking about it, she motioned her to enter.

Maria came up slowly and quietly behind Harry.

Michelle slid a hand behind Harry's neck pulling him to kiss her as the other hand once again moved slowly down his chest and abdomen to his straining cock. He moved back to allow her hand access and she cupped his manhood and gave it a squeeze. Suddenly, Harry was startled when another pair of hand slipped around his chest.

Maria walked to his side as he turned from Michelle and moved up to kiss him. Greedily her tongue pressed into his mouth as Michelle looked on. Harry moaned not knowing what was happening and Michelle started rapidly caressing his cock which had begun throbbing wildly.

Maria smiled at him and winked before looking down at Michelle's hand wrapped around his fat cock. The fat cock that she herself had enjoyed a year or so ago.

"Like she said, not a word from you," she commanded before kissing him again and snaking her tongue into his mouth.

Michelle sank to her knees and held his large cock in both hands. It spilled out the top. She studied the large glans up close with its head so wide and dark purple. Delicately she licked it once like an ice cream. Her tongue followed the ridge of his helmut and traced the circumference all around. She noted the bump where it tapered to the shaft and finished the loop at the underside of his cock. Internally she shuddered with desire. The taste of a new cock was always exciting.

Looking up, she saw his head was thrown back. His eyes were half closed as he leaned against the wall. His breathing was heavy. He was watching Maria who had pulled the top of her suit down for him. Her large tits, which he had cum on once or twice before, spilled over the top. Her other hand had moved to her clit which she was rubbing furiously inside her swimsuit.

As Michelle wrapped a hand around Harry's cock and began stroking him faster, his breath hissed between his lips.

Smiling to herself, Michelle kissed his stomach and trailed her tongue lightly down to his trimmed pubic hair. Avoiding his cock, she licked down to tongue his scrotum as she wanked him. Her hand passed over his cock head in light swirling motions making him slick with clear pre-cum. Slowly Michelle moved her hand back down his length and began to pump his shaft with ever more vigor.

As Michelle took him slowly into her velvet mouth, Maria stepped in to kiss him lasciviously.

He began whimpering like a child into her mouth, "oh fuck, of fuck".

Michelle knew two women would bring him off quickly. Hell, she thought, any man would unload quickly being blown by two, half naked women. She was going to finish him right now. There would be no edging. No teasing. Only a speedy release. She wanted to see him shoot and shoot big under her control.

It had only been a minute, maybe two, since Maria had entered the shower and started kissing him, but Michelle could sense Harry was about to blow. Her mouth took him deep inside and she felt the familiar throbbing on her tongue that told her ejaculation was close.

She wasn't wrong. Harry began grunting loudly.

Within seconds he started to cum as she slurped noisily, sucking and jerking him. Michelle felt the warm thick cream being jetted to the back of her throat. Yes!

Maria watched, delighted, and pulled on her nipples as Michelle got him off.

His seed spilled from Michelle's mouth and fell on her chest. He orgasmed intensely onto her out stretched tongue. Pulling back victoriously, she pressed his cock between her small tits and pumped the last drops of essence from him. Her Asian skin was covered in his creamy warm batter by the time he finished cumming.

She stood and kissed him deeply, forcing him to tase himself, before saying, "You dirty, dirty man".

Michelle moved under the shower to rinse his seed from her skin and Maria joined her. Unexpectedly for both girls, Maria slipped her head to down to Michelle's chest and licked the semen from her skin. Maria's hand was still working her own firm clit when her legs began to tremble. She soon began cumming as she sucked Michelle's nipples.

Harry watched on, still panting, as Maria came. Michelle winked at him before, surprisingly, pulling Maria in for a deep kiss. Neither had kissed another woman before but both were taken with the moment, enjoying the quiet probing of gentle tongues mixed with the salty, yet sweet, flavour of Harry's cum.

As they kissed Maria's hands made their way down Michelle's back. She slipped them into her bikini bottoms and squeezed the trim firm ass. Michelle melted as she felt her bikini panties being pushed down. She kicked them off and kneeled so her mouth was level with Maria's large full breasts, so different to her own. Her hands went around the size 16 ass and slipped Maria's bathing suit off as her mouth found its way to her long hard nipples.

"Oh baby," Maria whispered as Michelle tenderly teased and licked the large areola. Harry stepped in to kiss Maria. With tongues dueling, they breathed into each other's mouths until they pulled apart and smiled at each other. They had fucked before and he had confessed to her that he had once fucked Michelle in the shower.

Harry and Maria still lusted after each other's bodies and they generally enjoyed each other's company immensely. Maybe it was a kind of unspoken love. Without a word they knew they would bring Michelle into their world of pleasure.

Michelle was now desperate for relief and felt the blood pounding in her clit as she squeezed her legs together. Harry stepped behind her and his hands roamed over her ass before reaching around to her bald pubic area. She spread her legs and his hand went for her Venus. Her head reeled. Holy shit this is like some amazing dream she thought.

Maria was sucking Michelle's pert breasts as Harry stood behind her kissing her neck. His hand reached around to finger her moist, aching clitoris. She felt like she was floating above, watching herself being devoured by her subservient colleagues. She saw Maria's tongue flicking out like a delicate feather onto her sharp nipples and whimpered. She saw Maria's hand fondling Harry's cock back to life.

He was soon hard and Michelle felt the his hot flesh pressing into her ass cheeks. She arched back into him.

"I need you inside Harry," she panted.

Harry lifted one of her toned legs for access. She felt his cock trying to find her entrance. Michelle laughed as he missed the mark and reached down to guide him. She was dripping with need and she pushed back to draw his wide head inside. As she did Maria licked a trail from her nipples down to her clitoris.

As Harry pushed easily and fully inside Michelle, Maria's tongue worked her hard clit.

Michelle leaned forward and moaned as Harry started fucking her from behind. Her eyes met Maria's and took in the vision of another woman's tongue lapping at her very essence. Maria smiled and winked. The sound of Maria's nuzzling and sucking her was matched only by the sound of Harry's legs slapping Michelle's ass as he fucked her.

Michelle felt possessed. The cock inside her had filled her entirely, as she knew it would, and each thrust almost lifted her small body off the ground. Maria was pulling her small nipples and driving her to the edge with her tongue. Fuck, she vaguely thought, how did a swim turn into a threesome. She noted the sweet smell of the sea air and closed her eyes and let herself be carried away by her two lovers as the waves washed ashore nearby.

"Oh Mish, you're so wet," Maria said sweetly.

Michelle opened her eyes and looked at Maria but was so caught up in pleasure she had no words.

Maria lifted her face to kiss Michelle greedily.

"Come on you two, let it all go," Maria teased, "I want to see you both cum."

Maria felt the juices start to flow from Michelle and slipped a hand under Harrys balls as he fucked Michelle. She started massaging his perineum and soon noticed his thrusting increasing. As Harry grunted like a wild animal Maria knew he was getting close again. She wanted them to cum together and she sucked and tongued Michelle's clit like a small ice cream.

Michelle felt her legs starting to tremble. A tremendous surge built from her core and spread like a beautiful urgent wave through her body. It went to the ends of her toes and fingers and then seemed to explode. Her body went taught and she cried out loudly as wave after wave after wave enveloped her body, her soul, her universe.

She writhed in ecstasy and bucked hard against Maria's mouth which was firmly fixed on her pussy. Harry was pinching her nipples and pumping her hard from behind.

"Oh my God, you guys are the best," Michelle was panting hard.

"C'mon on Mishy baby," coaxed Maria as she started kissing and fingering Michelle's electric clit.

"oh Maria," she panted.

"Give me one more, cum for me again honey," Maria kissed her.

"uh huh, uh huh, uh huh,"

Michelle cried out before once again drowning in an orgasmic bliss the likes of which she had never known.

"C'mon Harry cum in her now baby," Maria cried.

"Almost there," he answered out of breath.

"Now baby giver her all your cum just like gave it to me," she goaded him with a laugh.

Harry looked at Maria. Her hair was a mess, her tits, wet from the shower, glistened as the water dripped from her hard nipples. Her green eyes shone and she was smiling triumphantly at him as she licked her lips.

"Oh fuck, of fuck," he cried as he started cumming deep inside Michelle. Michelle was bent over, still shaking from her orgasm, as he pushed deep. He held himself firmly against her cervix and blasted off. His calf muscles strained and his head arched back with each spurt as he came for the second time in half an hour.

12