A Beginning - His Side of the Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I want you to climb on top of me, on top of my dick, and fuck me.' He chose his words carefully to elicit the most embarrassment from the submissive woman. Her red cheeks turned him on, made him hungry for her. He felt high as she clambered nervously towards him, and felt the keen throb in his groin as she knelt above him, one knee on either side of his hips. He watched her tits bounce as she positioned herself. I want to bite those nipples, squeeze them and pull them. But he restrained. The sensation of Chelsea's slick pussy coming down upon him, slowly enfolding the head of his cock was heaven. But that wasn't what he wanted right now. I want you to squirm Chels. He thought.

'No. No, I want to take your arse.' Chelsea's gaze shot up to his face, the whites of her eyes showing. Shock? Terror? No, that's mortification. Dean felt the cruel smile form on his lips. Perfect.

Chelsea started to argue. 'What? No, Dean- I can't. I-'

Unable to properly spank her form his current position, Dean instead reached up with both hands, each taking one of Chelsea's hard, pink little nipples between a thumb and forefinger. And he twisted them, squeezing. Hard to resist when you give me an excuse. He was grateful Chelsea had thought to give him justification for the torture by talking back. The look on her face was priceless. Head turned up, mouth agape in a big 'O' as she breathed in sharply. She had clearly not expected the assault. As she breathed in she tried to pull away, pull back, escape the pain instinctively. But Dean was having none of that and pulled harder. He tugged so that she was leaning right over the top of him. her face was directly above his. He could easily see more tears forming in the corners of her pretty eyes.

'What were you saying?' He asked maliciously, trying to capture the look of her in his memory forever.

'I never... I haven't...' Chelsea was saying. She seemed unable to say what she wanted to. Has she never had a dick in her arse before..? No way. She loved the finger! Dean thought of the pictures her had taken and remembered she had even fingered her own arse. While thinking of me, she said. His stomach fluttered.

'You've never had anal sex before?' He spoke for her. He relented with tormenting her chest and started to just twiddle the sore buds instead. He knew it would tingle and help ease the pain.

'Nothing more than a finger.' She looked ashamed. Does she think that matters? I'll show her how. Fuck yeah! I'll show her how good it can feel.

'In that case...' Dean was resolute as he flipped her over, her body light as he rolled on top of her. He wasted no time, spitting into his cupped hand and spreading the saliva over the length of his painfully hard shaft. He used his thumb to direct it into Chelsea's tiny little arsehole.

But she was fighting beneath him, her hands feebly pushing on his stomach, trying to propel herself back and away from him but doing little good. 'No, Dean, No. Stop!' Her head was already against the wall. There was nowhere for her to go.

Deans heart raced. She's wants me to stop. But she's not using the safe word. Could she have forgotten what to say? 'You don't want me to stop Chels, if you did, you would be talking of a particular flavoured dairy beverage.' It was a reminder, just in case the phrase had slipped her mind amidst the pain and pleasure of the evening.

She had heard him, but she only responded with more empty pleading. 'No, wait! Stop!' she cried as he leaned over her body to secure both of her hands against the wall above her head, needing only one hand to restrain her.

'You want to put up a fight, so you can feign innocence.' He told her. 'I know better though Chels.' You want me to fuck your little virgin hole. He used his free thumb to again position the tip of his cock against Chelsea's rear. It was significantly wider than the finger she had previously accommodated, and he had to push harder, using more pressure to drive inside the tight orifice. Finally, her sphincter relented, and the head of Dean's penis rushed in to fill her up. Her cunt was so wet that it was dribbling down her slit, and tickling the thin skin of Dean's cock. He paused there. Just feeling the snug fit and warmth pulsing around the tip of him. He would have to take it slow, if not for Chelsea's benefit, then for himself, so he didn't cut their fun prematurely short. He looked up at her face and saw her mouth wide open as she exhaled, getting used to the new intruder in her rectum. Dean realised she had been holding her breath. How is it Chels? He asked in his mind. How is it with a dick in your arse? Do you like it? Does it hurt? Do you want more? He tried to read her. There was none of the resistance he'd felt from other girls, the girls who weren't really into butt stuff. He felt her insides pulling on his cock. He acquiesced and pushed in a little bit farther.

'Hahhhh' Chelsea inhaled. She's surprised. Dean concluded. She likes it. Dean grinned smugly. He reached in another inch, and then another. He allowed a brief respite between advances, letting the poor girl get used to the new sensation of being absolutely plugged in her arsehole. Dean could feel the walls inside her tighten and close in on him with each forward motion. Not pushing him out, but warily accepting him in to her. And he felt her insides pulse around him once Chelsea's body had adjusted to the invader. Before he thrusted all the way inside of her, he pulled out a little bit. Enough so that she would feel him enter her all over again. And deeper. Her sphincter was a tight ring around the base of his cock. He pulled back so that only the head of his dick was trapped inside, unable to pass the cosy muscle encircling the tip without exerting a little more effort. Her hole seemed to hang on to him. he didn't want to pull out completely in any case. He shoved the stiff organ back inside of her, slow but hard.

'Dean...' Chelsea practically moaned. He didn't respond but he knew she didn't expect him to. He just continued his slow push into her arse. All the way to the hilt. His balls up against her warm backside. He closed his eyes and relished the moment. Balls deep in innocent little Chelsea's virgin arsehole. Fuck yes. I'm gunna fucking make your arse mine.

Dean began to slowly pump in and out of the constricting hole. In and not-quite-out. Over and over. There was ample slickness that he didn't need to stop to add more. No need to interrupt the rhythm. He'd never so easily penetrated another girls hole and new then that it had nothing to do with experience and everything to do with arousal.

'No' Chelsea whimpered, still not using the words that would make Dean stop in his tracks. She had seemed to read his mind, objecting to the idea that she was fucking loving Dean plowing her arse.

'Oh yes.' He answered her. You can pretend to be the victim all you like girl, I know how fucking horny you are right now. I can feel you throb around my dick. I know you want me inside of you. And I know its driving you fucking wild, just like me. When he buried deep into her the next time, when the hairs at his crotch were mashed against Chelsea's wet slit, Dean released her hands and pulled on her hips, locking her in position as he tumbled back onto his back, dragging her along for the ride. She tumbled with him, landing on top, straddling him. Gravity forced her down on top of his cock hard, and Dean heard her whimper. Too much? He thought hesitatingly, not wanting to ruin this experience for her. Or me.

But it wasn't pain on her face. It looked like... almost as if... I think she's trying not to cum...

Dean felt his pulsating cock inside of her. He couldn't hold it in for very much longer before needing release. Now. it's gunna be now. but I want her to cum first. I want her to give me everything.

'Move your hips.' He instructed her. I don't care if you're embarrassed, I know you want to.

'Dean, I-' Chelsea's voice was meek. I don't care, Chelsea.

He reached up and grabbed her face, squeezing her cheeks together and forcing her lips into a pucker. He pulled her close. Her back bowed and he felt her hands splay over his chest. She had to prevent herself from faceplanting on top of him. 'Move. Your. Hips.' Dean was running out of patience. He needed to cum soon. But he refused to do so without first seeing the look on Chelsea's face as she climaxed with his cock in her arse. Dean was suddenly aware of a slick pool forming on his lower abdomen, just above the base of his cock. Just where Chelsea's cunt was pressed against him. she was practically creaming herself. You fucking kinky bitch, Chels. Getting off on being treated like a slut.

Dean's brain felt as if it were on overload. He wasn't thinking exactly. But he pulled her face closer, so he could kiss her. His tongue probed into her mouth, tasting her. It was passionate. He felt her tongue timidly pushing back, and her fingers curled on his chest. He felt her sphincter wink around the base of his throbbing shaft, threatening to cut off the blood supply. He couldn't take much more. He pushed her away, back up so she was sitting on top of him again, straddling him. She helped by pressing up off his chest. Her tortured nips at the end of her bouncing breasts still hard and erect, a little red from his earlier attentions.

Chelsea swayed forward a little, moving her hips as instructed. Good girl. she slid backwards, easily with the slickness flowing from her. Shit, this won't take long... hold on, man. Chelsea shifted her weight forwards again, and back, rocking back and forth on top of his pelvis. He felt his cock grinding in to her with each movement. So fucking good. Chelsea had closed her eyes. It was very obvious from her heaving chest and smooth rhythmic hips that she was thoroughly enjoying the ride.

'Good girl' Dean commended her, breathing heavily himself. Chelsea steadily built the pace, grinding hard, squeezing his dick inside her anal passage.

'Cum for me.' He ordered her. 'Fucking cum with my cock in your arse, Chelsea.' He knew the demand would drive her wild. She obeyed, having discarded her inhibitions in favour of complete submission, giving in to her bodies primitive desires. Chelsea's clit glided over Deans happy trail, the juices providing ample lubrication. She continued grinding her pelvis down onto him. he felt the little tugs and pulls on his cock with each undertaking and felt the heat in her start to convulse. She so close.

He forced her over the edge, slapping her face lightly. 'Fucking cum for me you slut.' I can't hold on much longer he thought, feeling the spasms beginning in his nuts. He gripped her neck with his hand again. Not hard, but just a reminder. And he felt her body seize as waves of pleasure rolled through her. Cumming on my cock. In her arse. Goose bumps sprang up all over her smooth, pale skin. Dean kept up the rhythm beneath her, fuelling her paralysing orgasm, and brining himself to the verge as well. Her arsehole clenched around him, her insides pulsed and throbbed. He watched the little crease between her eyebrows knot and her mouth agape as she experienced an apparently mind-numbing climax. It was the sexiest O face he had ever seen. Chelsea opened her eyes, coming down from the high. As she did, Dean couldn't hold back any longer. Having witnessed a most magnificent orgasm from the girl he'd pictured every time he wanked for years now, he let go. Chelsea resumed the rhythmic rocking motion and Dean felt the tingling and release as he unloaded into her rectum, spurting furiously with the force of his orgasm, hot cum pumping inside her in waves. Chelsea must have sensed the last burst, falling on top of his chest like a dead weight when he was finished.

He pulled his spent member out of Chelsea's still convulsing hole. He felt the sphincter squeeze shut as his sensitized tip finally left her. His brain felt numb. Feeling satisfied, he recalled the person on top of him was the same Chelsea he had harboured feelings for since they were practically kids. He wrapped his large arms around her smaller frame and cradled her for a moment. He felt her goose bumps start to settle down, but could tell she was still feeling the afterglow of her orgasm.

Shuffling her weight to the side a bit, Dean slid out from underneath her. He smiled as he saw she still buried her face in her hands. Shy Chelsea, will you pretend tonight never happened? He dug inside the bedside table and pulled out a tube of soothing cream. Climbing over Chelsea again, resting on the back of her thighs, he examined the marks on her backside. Red handprints. He felt a slight tingling in his palms, looking at where he struck her. Must be tender. He spread the cream onto the inflamed skin carefully, feeling the heat radiating from it. Again he regretted not having a camera on hand. Definite spank bank material. He heard Chelsea sigh and felt glad to ease the burning a bit for her.

Having finished tending to her backside, Dean sat on the edge of the bed and offered his hand for Chelsea to take. He had a feeling she would need a bit of guidance. 'Come' he invited her.

Peeking out from between the fingers in front of her face, she gingerly took his hand and allowed him to lead her into the ensuite. He warmed up the shower and urged her into the stream of water before following her in. She sighed delightfully as the water hit her chest. Dean took her into a gentle bear hug and ran his hands over her arms and shoulders. Not really in control anymore, just, feeling her. Being with her. He kissed her neck gently. Neither of them said a word.

Eventually, Chelsea turned around. Dean couldn't read her now. Her light brown eyes were glossy, but focussed. Her expressive face remained uncharacteristically passive.

'Dean...' She started to talk, but couldn't, or wouldn't continue. Dean only guessed what she wanted to say. As the silence stretched on, he decided to initiate to conversation.

'You didn't say the safe word.' Why? I've seen your reddit profile, I knew you like that stuff. But... it seemed too good to be true...

'No.' She responded simply, remaining unreadable.

This is torture. He thought. I need to know what you're thinking right now.

'I never intended to share those photos with anyone.' He divulged.

'I know.' Chelsea seemed sincere, and Dean's stomach fluttered when she said it. I was scared you might have felt pressured after all.

'But you still didn't make me stop.' Because you wanted it? I know you did, but I need to hear you say it. 'You enjoyed that didn't you? Maybe even more than I did, I think...' Dean felt the cheeky smile on his face. And I definitely enjoyed it.

Chelsea lowered her head. She was blushing adorably again. Because I called her out. '...How did you know?' she eventually asked him. It was barely a whisper, but the close walls of the shower cubicle allowed him to hear.

Confession time. Deans heart beat furiously. He felt the tingling of sweat on his palms. C'mon dude, you knew it was coming. Can telling her really be any more embarrassing than what you've already done with her?

Dean put on his best winning smile and explained. 'Well, I kind of stumbled across your reddit account... you posted a picture on Facebook, and then I saw the exact same one on reddit, on the Australia subreddit, and I knew it had to be your account.' He felt himself begin to ramble, his nerves on edge. But he went on. 'I snooped on your subscriptions. Con-non-con? Strugglefuck? Seemed like your kinks matched mine to a tee!' Welp, that's part of it. Halfway through his admission, he paused to try and read Chelsea, figure out what was in her mind as he explained. Her face was bright red. Is she mad? I kind of did just rape her. Sort of anyway. And I admitted to being a creepy stalker, spying on her online accounts... it would make sense if she was mad.

But Dean saw the strength leave her body, she became unsteady on her legs. He gripped her arms, only with enough strength to keep her on her feet. The hot water beat down on Chelsea's shoulders. No, he thought, not mad, not angry. She's embarrassed again. So cute! And exhausted too. Was it really the truth when she said she was thinking about me fucking her last night? It can't possibly be that she's into me too? Is that it? He smiled. Get it over with.

'Truth be told, I couldn't resist a little snooping though. I can't remember how long I've had the hots for you.' Dean's stomach flipped. It was one thing to fuck a girl, it was another thing entirely to tell them you've got feelings for them. He felt vulnerable. He could have his heart crushed now. Adrenaline coursed in his veins.

Chelsea finally spoke. 'But... Carly?' She protested his revelation. The look of confusion on her face as a little crease formed between her eye brows was too adorable.

The wariness in Dean was replaced with a mix of relief and amusement. He tossed his head back and laughed heartily. It felt so good to relieve some of that nervous energy. She's so naïve! Of course she thinks I'm some unfaithful husband now. After what we just did, she's worried she's a homewrecker! Oh, Chels...

Once the laughter died a bit, he explained. 'Oh, we're not actually married! She's a lesbian. We pretend to be married so her family would stop harassing her. She's a good friend though.'

Chelsea only stared at him. he wondered if he'd gone too far in the bedroom before. Is she going in to shock? He kept talking for lack of knowing what else to do. 'We don't even live together. We keep up appearances when we're back in town, so her folks don't catch on, but other than that, we just hang out with the same group of Uni mates. She's a great chick, but she couldn't care less about me being with you.' Dean knew he was bumbling, anxious that Chelsea was being so silent. Shut up you idiot. He berated himself, becoming more worried by the second that Chelsea didn't answer. Is she okay? I need to get some kind of response out of her... 'Except maybe being a tad jealous of me.' Dean winked as he continued explaining, trying to start Chelsea's brain up again. 'She thinks you're super cute'. She even suspected you were into some kinky shit before I found you on reddit, Chels. He recalled.

Chelsea's face blushed at the information. Of course the idea that anyone finds you cute is embarrassing to you! He gave himself a mental high-five for managing to elicit some response from the apparently catatonic woman before him.

He couldn't resist. He bent down so that he could taste her lips again, stealing a kiss. It lasted only a moment but as he straightened up again, he saw Chelsea's tongue lick timidly where his mouth had just been, and a hint of a smile showed. She is in to me! All my dreams coming true in one night...

'Stay the night' He told her. He knew she would. Chelsea's eyes flashed up at him as he spoke. 'I want to hear why you didn't use the safe word.' I know why. She knows I know too, because I just told her I found her online. I just want to hear her talk about it. Dean thought how delightful it would be to watch her squirm. He was going to enjoy this. 'And I think we could have a bit more fun.' He had so many ideas. So many ways to play with this girl. Chelsea kept her eyes on his as she nodded her agreement. She blushed even harder as she did.