A Best Friend's Confession Pt. 02

Story Info
Tess and Liz go on a date.
2.8k words
4.17
2.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apple35
Apple35
10 Followers

"Yes darling everything is fine here," Tessa purred into the phone to her husband Charlie as she lean against the headboard of their bed nude, Liz slowly kissing the other woman's swollen breasts and tracing circles on her pregnant tummy. "How are you and Ben? You boys being productive?" She ran her hand through her lover's hair and bit her lip silently when the blonde suckled one of her nipples, her eyes fluttering.

"Good, I'm glad to hear that." she replied breathlessly. her lover was driving her insane. She pushed her down towards her mound. "Well I hope you two aren't doing anything I wouldn't approve of Charlie." She bit back a moan as Liz's tongue darted out to lick her slit.

"I'm not stupid honey, you know what I mean." She spoke into the phone sardonically.

"That's not what I said now is it?" She let the silence hang in the air for a moment, " Anyways, you and Ben have fun now. I love you, bye." she said, and then hung up the phone, throwing it down on the bed, and running her fingers through Liz's short hair. "Fuck me Lizzy, your lips were made for this!" She sighed, thrusting her hips upwards.

Liz's lips stretched into a grin as she kissed and nibbled her way around Tessa's mound, "You like that Tess?"

"Mmmhmmm baby I love it. You know just how I like it." She cooed as she ran her fingers through the blonde's hair. She bit her lip as Liz's tongue slid through her slit. She pulled her up to her face and kissed her, tasting herself on her lover's lips as she felt Liz begin rubbing her clit vigorously.

"Oooh! Fuck yeah baby right there! That's the spot." She groaned.

"God, you're so beautiful. " Liz whispered before crushing her lips against Tessa's in a kiss. Her heart pounded and her body tingled. She moaned softly into the other woman's mouth.

Liz had to admit she never thought she'd be where she was, kissing her best friend, the one she'd known since middle school. The one she had always desired, had always loved, yet here she was, kissing Tessa, her hand gently massaging her breast and clit, her tongue exploring her mouth.

"Ohh..." Liz groaned into her lover's mouth, her clit grinding on her lovers thigh. She had been dreaming about this for years and finally, finally she could make love to her.

"I've wanted you for so long Tess. " She moaned. "And now I can have you, all of you, and I'm never going to give you up. Fuck, I love you." Her gyrations quickened, as her orgasm approached.

Tessa moaned. "Me too baby, Me too. Ohh shit! Liz, I'm gonna come. Don't stop!" She cried. "I love you, baby." She panted, kissing her once more, before her eyes rolled back and she cried out, her pussy throbbing as her orgasm tore through her.

"Ohhhh fuuu..." Liz moaned, her own orgasm quickly approaching. "Fuck Tessa...fuck...I'm coming..." she groaned, her whole body convulsing.

Liz's heart pounded and her skin tingled as her orgasm subsided. They gazed into one another's eyes, honey and blue ice. Liz kissed her gently, and caressed her swollen tummy. She laid her head on Tessa's chest, her eyes closed. "I can't believe we're doing this." she muttered.

"Me either, but I'm glad we are." Tessa replied. "I'm in love with you, Lizz. I always have been."

"I love you too Tessa, and I always have been too... so... what about the men though?" she asked. "I'm not trying to ruin the moment or anything, I just want to know."

"What do you mean?" Tessa asked.

"Are we leaving them?"

"No. We're not doing that. That would be wicked, and besides, I do love Charlie just as I'm sure you love Ben. We just aren't going to tell them that's all. They're too up each other asses to notice anyways." She grinned, cupping Liz's chin and pulling her in for a kiss.

"Well, as long as I have you, I'll take what I can get." She smiled, returning the kiss. "Do you really think they're...?"

"Honestly? I don't know, but judging by Charlie's desires in these last several months it wouldn't surprise me. It's possible. Who knows? Wouldn't it be kind of hot if they were though?" She gave a mischievous smile.

"Yeah it would." Liz agreed. Liz leaned back against the pillows and closed her eyes. She could get used to this.

"So... I promised to take you shopping, buy you something lovely. How about you take a shower and we go out?" Tessa asked.

"You're too good to me."

"That's because I love you. Now come on, shower."

Tessa smiled, watching her lover as she headed to the bathroom, her bare ass jiggling.

A couple of hours later and the two women were sifting through the racks at Micheals, a local high end clothing store that Liz had mentioned in passing several times within the past year. She had wanted a new dress, and now her secret girlfriend was buying an entire outfit for her.

"So what color did you say again?" Tessa asked, turning to face her.

"Um, dark blue. That one right there." She pointed to the dress on the mannequin. "Can't I just get a dress, Tess?"

"Nonsense, I told you I was going to buy you an outfit and I am. So choose."

"You're too good to me babe." She smiled and hugged her lover tightly. It felt strange to do out in the open.

"That's what I'm here for. Now choose. Pick whatever you like. Just don't go cheap okay? Anything at all babe. I know you can get embarrassed about such things. Now go pick them out."

"Okay," she said, and headed towards the women's clothing section.

Tessa turned and continued browsing. After a while, Liz returned with a couple of outfits.

"Alright, what have you got?"

Liz sheepishly held up one of the outfits, "Well, uh... I don't know about this one but..."

Tessa's eyes lit up, "Oh my god Liz! You'll be so gorgeous in that! Try that on!"

Liz laughed. "Alright alright, I will. But promise not to laugh? I mean it's not exactly my style..."

"Well perhaps it's time for a change. I won't laugh at you. you'll look delightful. And yes, I promise. I just want to see you in it. Please?"

"Okay fine, I'll try it on."

Liz stepped into the dressing room and took the clothes from the hanger, carefully buttoning the blouse."

"Okay, I'm ready. Are you ready?" She called.

"Of course. Let me see."

Liz opened the curtain and stepped out, turning around. "Ta-da."

She wore a white blouse and a knee-length pencil skirt, a pair of black stilettos, and a tie dangled loosely around her neck. She looked both sexy and elegant.

"Oh wow. You look amazing."

"Really? I don't look ridiculous? I feel ridiculous." She giggled.

"No no, you look sexy. I love it. Now come on, let's buy it." Tessa grinned.

"Tessa..."

"No no, not going to hear any complaints from you. Now come on."

Liz gave a defeated sigh and smiled, "Alright, fine. Thank you babe."

"Anything for you my love."

Liz smiled. She was happy. Finally she was happy.

They went out for dinner that night, dressed to the nines with Liz in her new outfit and tess in a red knee length skirt and yellow blouse. Liz was far less comfortable than Tessa at first, who had no issue with taking the blonde's hand in hers and kissing her knuckles for all to see.

"Tessa!" she scolded, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "People can see us."

"And?" Tessa challenged, arching an eyebrow.

"Our husbands could find out."

"Oh please. They wouldn't find out unless you told them. No one knows anybody here, and this isn't Charlie's kind of place anyhow."

Liz shook her head. She knew she should probably be more upset, but truthfully she loved this, loved that she was finally able to be open about her love for her best friend. "Fine, whatever you say." She smiled as they sat down at the table.

"Good. Now let's eat. I'm starving."

"As always."

Tessa playfully punched her arm, "Hush you. I'm eating for two!"

They both laughed.

"I love you Tessa." Liz blurted soberly.

"I know you do," She reached over to straighten her tie, "I've known for so long."

"You're amazing. I mean it."

"Thank you, my dear."

Liz couldn't help herself, she leaned forward and kissed her. "I don't wanna hide this."

"We aren't, baby."

"Yeah, well, for now, but when the men get back? I want everyone to know that you're mine."

"I am yours. But we also have duties. I am about to be a mother, and who knows? Perhaps you will be too soon."

Liz frowned, "That's true. And I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I'm being selfish. I just..."

"No no, you aren't. It's fine. Maybe... maybe one day we can come out. But not today, okay? Today is just for us."

"Yeah. Just for us."

The two sat and enjoyed the rest of their meal. As they were walking out the door, Tessa directed the other woman's arm behind the small of her back. Liz, a little startled, smiled at her and wrapped her arm around her waist. She knew what was coming next, and was glad for it.

"Let's go home, love." Liz said.

"Yes, lets."

Tessa had never been more content. The two of them walked arm in arm down the sidewalk. Liz couldn't help but glance around at the strangers and wonder if they were looking. Were they judging? What did they see? Two friends sharing an Intimate moment? A blonde and a pregnant woman plotting some scheme? Or two lovers having a wonderful night together?

It was none of their business, that's what Liz decided.

Tessa squeezed her hand reassuringly, "Don't worry love, no one cares."

"I know. I just..."

"Calm down, I've got you. Come on, let's get home."

"Okay, yeah."

"Are you okay?" Tessa asked.

"Yeah, wonderful. Just ready to get there is all."

"Alright,"

They walked the rest of the way home in silence, Tessa squeezing her lover's hand.

When they arrived, the couple stepped in doors, closing and locking the door behind them.

"You sure you're okay?" Tessa asked.

Liz nodded, "Yes, yes I'm fine. I was just nervous. I didn't want people judging us."

"I know. But in my opinion, you should revel in it. Two beautiful women together? The men would give good money just to watch, and the women... well, I'm sure they'd love to join in."

Liz chuckled.

"I love you Liz. You're so gorgeous." Liz blushed as Tess put her hands on the other woman's cheeks.

"So are you."

"Now then," she said, kissing her, "How about we go upstairs and continue where we left off earlier."

"Sounds wonderful," Liz replied.

Tessa grabbed the other woman's hand and pulled her toward the stairs, the two of them laughing as they went.

They went to the the bedroom, shutting the door behind them.

"So..." Liz trailed, her voice low and husky, her hands on Tessa's hips, "where were we earlier?"

Tessa smiled, leaning in close, and whispered, "Here." before crushing her lips against Liz's.

Liz moaned into the kiss, wrapping her arms around her lover's waist and pulling her close. Tessa wrapped her arms around Liz's neck, her fingers running through the blonde's short hair.

"Mmmh," Liz moaned.

"You like that?" Tessa murmured, nipping at her bottom lip.

"Yes, baby. Fuck, I love you."

"I know. You don't have to tell me every five minutes, you know?" Tessa chuckled.

"I can't help it. It's just, I've been waiting for this moment for so long." Liz admitted.

"Me too," Tess whispered as she felt Beth's hands roaming along the curve of her stomach.

"Fuck, Tess." She said as she kissed her neck, causing Tessa to whimper.

"Fuck," She repeated, her voice breathless.

"That's the idea," Liz laughed as she pushed her down onto the bed gently, before unzipping her lover's skirt.

"Ooh, yes. Oh god, Liz, yes. Please." She pleaded, her eyes filled with lust.

Liz pulled her panties off and began kissing along her tender thigh, her fingers lightly touching her lover's pussy, teasing her.

"Oh, Liz. Oooh fuck."

"Hmm?" She hummed, nuzzling the soft skin.

"Oh please. Don't tease. Please."

"Okay. I've got you." Liz said.

She ran her fingers through Tessa's folds, causing the woman to cry out softly, her back arching. Her lips trailed up Tess's thigh, and finally reached her mound. Her tongue darted out to tease her slit, and she moaned in response. As her tongue began working, her hands rose to Tess's chest and slid the buttons of her blouse through their holes.

Undoing the front hooked bra, she slipped the material off of her shoulders, exposing her breasts. She reached up and cupped her lover's breasts, massaging the heavy orbs.

"Mmmm, fuck, Liz. Oh my god. Don't stop." She gasped, her eyes shut tight.

"Never, babe. Never." Liz moaned.

As she licked, Tessa's legs closed, trapping the blonde between her thighs. She could smell and taste her pregnancy, the scent was sweet and tangy.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna come." She cried.

"Not yet. Just a little bit more, please."

"Fuck. Okay."

Liz licked faster and harder, her tongue flicking rapidly over the sensitive nub, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"Ohhh, fuck."

Tess's cries grew louder, her hips rocking up and down, her hands gripping the sheets, her head thrown back, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Fucking shit."

She came hard, her orgasm washing over her. Liz kept licking, drawing out her climax. She finally stopped and looked up, smiling at the other woman.

"Mmm, that was incredible. Thanks." She whispered, still catching her breath.

"Anytime." Liz winked.

"Now get your ass over here, we aren't done yet."

Liz's eyes widened and her smile grew wider, "Oh really?" She kissed her softly before moving down to kiss and nibble her neck.

"Mmhmm." Tessa moaned.

She removed her outfit and lay nude beside Tessa, who was propped on one elbow.

"My turn." She whispered, as Liz lay on her back, her swollen belly rubbing against the side of the blonde's flat one.

"God you're sexy."

"So are you." She giggled. Her lips and teeth worked their way along the sensitive skin of her neck, nipping and sucking, making the other woman gasp and moan as she hand snaked down between Liz's legs. Her fingers found her wet folds and slid inside, finding the bundle of nerves that made the blonde cry out.

"Fuck! Yes!" She cried, her eyes rolling back.

Tess's finger swirled Inside of her opening while her lips sucked on her neck, making Liz writhe and moan.

"Mmm, Tessa. Oh my god."

Tess's fingers worked her clit, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body. Her lips taced down to the other woman's small pink nipples, her mouth latching onto one.

"Fuck! Mmm, fuck yes!" Liz cried, her hips bucking. "Kiss me!"

She continued, her fingers sliding in and out of the blonde, her tongue and teeth sucking and nibbling her nipple, before Liz pulled her up by the hair to her lips, crushing their mouths together. Their tongues met and they kissed passionately, their moans mingling as their hips rocked together.

Tess's free hand roamed the blonde's body, caressing her soft skin, cupping her breasts, rubbing gently over her nipples, making her shudder.

"God, you're so beautiful."

"You too, baby. Oh, Tessa." They lay there, making love, their bodies grinding together, their breaths and moans mixing. All the while, Liz came closer and closer to climax.

Tessa straddled her lover, her thighs resting on either side of her leg, her swollen tits hanging tantalizingly over Liz's face; her brown nipples erect and begging to be sucked. She obliged, her lips wrapping around one as she felt the other woman's slick opening press against her thigh.

"Oh yes, Tess. Ohhh fuck." She moaned. Liz's fingers dug into Tessa's thighs as the brunette grinded against her leg, her clit grinding against her thigh, her hand still pleasuring the other woman.

"Mmm, so wet, so wet." She purred.

"Fuck, baby." Liz replied, her eyes fluttering. Liz's hips jerked upward as she climaxed, her cunt throbbing with each contraction.

"Oh fuck, Liz." Tessa's body tensed, her fingers and her thigh picking up speed. Her second climax was imminent. "Shit! Oh shit, Lizzy! I'm coming!" She kissed her deeply, her tongue swirling around the blonde's as she came.

They lay there, panting and smiling, their bodies glowing with perspiration, their bodies entwined.

"I love you so much." Liz whispered.

"I love you too."

"Thank you for the amazing date."

"Anything for you. Would you like to stay over?"

"That sounds nice. Yes, please."

"Alright, come on then."

Liz smiled as Tessa rolled over and allowed her to spooned her. They both drifted off to sleep, content.

Apple35
Apple35
10 Followers