A Best Friend's Father Pt. 01

Story Info
Best friends dad takes advantage of the trust she has in him.
4.7k words
4.44
44.9k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jcaboose
Jcaboose
208 Followers

This story contains characters 18 and above, no harm or abuse will be displayed in this work, everything is consent.

Sofia~

Today wasn't like any other Friday. After school I went to my friends house, really the only house that my strict mother allows me to go to, so I might as well take advantage of it while I can. What made this day different from the rest was that Sara's (that's my friends name) father was coming home after being away for 4 months overseas for this big merger his company assigned him on. He had been gone for quite a while, something that neither Sarah or Mrs. Ward was used to. Mr. Ward, John, as I usually call him when it's just the two of us; is a family man. In fact, I'd say he's the ideal family man. Hardworking and thoughtful, a loving and faithful husband, a caring and kind father, not a pushover nor strict, no I'd say he's firm and fair and knows when the line has been crossed, and how to calmly handle any situation.

I once saw him talk a guy down from robbing the corner store. John is a big guy who likes to keep in shape, I bet he could have easily beaten up the robber but instead he chose words as his weapon. I wish my father was like John. Sara was the only one of my friends that had nothing but good things to say about her father, and she has every right to because to me, like Sara, John is the perfect man.

My mother is sort of a control freak. She doesn't let me hang out with friends unless it's at one persons house, and that person is Sara. Mine and Sara's mom are friends through their yoga classes. I'm actually quite surprised my mother is friends with her, my family is super religious and Sara' family is nowhere near the definition of religious. Sara's mum is always traveling around the world in search of knowledge. She tries to keep her trips as short as possible, 1 week usually, but no longer than two weeks. She likes to spend time with her family.

One thing that always catches her attention are subjects catered to religion. She could go on and on about how the Koran, the Torah, and the Bible all worship the same god and how each believe in the same thing but are just different chapters of the same story. I've learned a lot from her, but my belief in Christ is strong and her stories are just stories, interesting, but stories nonetheless. She once told my mother and me this story about how back in the day men believed that to be closer to god one must achieve euphoria with a woman. That by climaxing together you could achieve "at one ment" with god on a spiritual level, and it didn't have to be your wife, it could be anyone. I could have sworn my mother was gonna scream at her and chew her out, usually at church when she hears anything of the sort from the kids or parents she reprimands them and sends them straight to confession. To my surprise, my mother just laughed and said "my, your stories sure are interesting."

I was shocked that my mother didn't fly into a fit of rage. But isn't that story kind of funny? The only way to be one with god is through copulation and fornication? Silly.

As we arrived at Sara's house I noticed I could hear laughter coming from the other side of the front door. Sara was so excited I'm pretty sure she forgot I was there for a second. I watched as Sara bounced happily to front door and swung it wide open, "Daddy!"

Mr. Ward turned around and picked Sara up like she was nothing, lifting her high above his head before pulling her in for a big bear hug,

"Oh, my baby girl!"Mr. Wards deep voice boomed in happiness. His tall 6 foot 5 inch body towered above everyone of us, Mrs. Ward smile was that of pure joy from watching her daughter finally see her father again after so long. He was wearing a casual white baggy t-shirt and black sweatpants, which was his usual at home wear.

They spoke their pleasantries, quickly catching up with one another as if the 4 long months they spent apart was nothing more than a long weekend. I stood there enjoying the scene, their family seemed so natural and perfect in their own way. Sure they have their fights, since they moved here 5 years ago I've witnessed them have their arguments but in the end they always cared about each other. Compared to some of the families I see at church who only care about appearances, the Ward family was picture perfect.

"Come on, Sofia!" Sara called out to me, "don't forget to say hi to my daddy now that he's back, I'm gonna take a quick shower, mom said shes gonna make spaghetti tonight!"

Quickly turning around and running up the stairs, Sara was gone before I could even respond.

"That girl needs to learn some patients and constraint." Mrs. Ward sighed to herself.

"Well, shes your daughter." Mr. Ward chuckled, "I doubt the concept even exists in her world."

"and what exactly is that supposed to mean?"

"She's exactly like you." Mr. Ward said with a grin.

"Yup." Mrs. Ward said in conclusion, "No food for you tonight." Without waiting for a cheeky response, she left for the kitchen leaving Mr. Ward and me all alone in comedic silence.

Looking at me with a somewhat mischievous grin, Mr. Ward said, "Maybe I'll just have to find something else to eat out tonight..."

"You could order Chinese." I giggled.

"Hmm, I was thinking something more..." His eye looked me up and down, one hand stroking his chin in contemplation the other adjusting the position of waistband, "something much more sweet, juicy and fresh."

"Like what?" I asked curious what sort of exotic food he may have been thinking about.

Mr. Ward took one big step towards me. Looking up at him was hard, he was so much taller than me, my 4 feet 11 inches vs his 6 feet 5 inches was like night and day in more ways than one. He had dark chocolate brown skin, deep brown eyes and a shaved head, meanwhile I had wavy blonde hair, bright blue eyes and white freckled skin. His hands were so much bigger than anyone's I've ever met, so big in fact that he could hold a basketball with one hand like it was nothing, and whenever we would high-five I would notice just how much bigger than me he was. This moment made it more apparent than ever, he towered over me and I was aware of it.

"Maybe, I should eat..." Reaching both hands out and lifted me up from my waist and brought his mouth to my neck, "You."

Without any warning he started lightly nibbling at my cheek and neck, the stubble of his beard both tickling and scratching at my skin causing me to laugh at the sudden surprise. I beat my hands against his shoulders laughing and squealing in delight. Mr. Ward was the only person I knew who could lift me with ease, not even my father was able to lift me without complaining about his back. I wasn't fat or anything, last I checked I weighted less than 100lbs, but as an 18year old girl, compared to the rest of my friends I was small.

Holding my waist against his body with one arm Mr. Ward continued to nibble at me and I continued to effortlessly beat away the sudden appearance of Monster Ward, the both of us laughing and giggling with each other. His other hand began pulling at my shirt and he started to unbutton the top of my blouse exposing my collarbone and much of my chest. I didn't mind of course, it was Mr. Ward, he's seen me in a bathing suit and he's seen me naked, by accident of course.

Last year, late one night Sara had spilled orange juice all over me and I had to take a shower. As I was stepping out of the shower, Mr. Ward walked in after having just gotten home late from work. No one was hurt, and thankfully I didn't scream. We both just stood there in shock, and after a few awkward moments of the two of us just looking at each other without moving he quickly left and apologized the next morning. After that I thought it was going to be all sorts of awkward between us, but the two of us have never been closer, he became my like best friend. Second to Sara of course. Anything I couldn't talk about to Sara or my parents, Mr. Ward was there to offer his ear. Before he left on his trip we would cuddle on the couch almost every night I stayed over and we'd just talk for hours as he held me close. His hands comforting me much like they were doing now.

He began to hold me up higher, his face in my chest nibbling away at what skin was exposed. My cheek, neck, my collar, my chest. Don't worry, I was wearing a bra. The hand that had unbuttoned my shirt now ticking my armpit forcing me to full on explode in laughter as I aimlessly smack the top of his head.

He had never made it so I couldn't fight back before. Whenever we would wrestle he would always let Sara and me win, this time was different though. He wasn't holding back, which was fine, I was having fun, but not being able to fend for myself against this fiend was irritatingly amusing.

His nibbles then turned to licks. He started with my cheek, his hands no longer ticking me. Instead one was holding me close, firmly gripping my butt while the other ran along my body. His licks move from my cheek to my neck, then from my neck to my collar. Our laughter stopped, my breathing had become shallow. No one had ever licked me before, and I was sort of enjoying it. The feeling of Mr. Wards large hands holding me close and rubbing along my body, his wet tongue lapping across my skin was nice, but just before his tongue reached my chest he stopped.

I don't know why, but I felt a pang of loneliness when he stopped licking me. I quickly began to wonder why he stopped, maybe I tasted weird?

"How would you like it if I ate you, Sofia?" His face was practically nose to nose with mine. His deep voice suddenly sending shivers down my spine. I barely noticed the hand he had used to rub my body was gingerly running along the top of my bra while waiting for a response and his deep brown eyes searched mine for answers.

"Mr. Ward." I began to giggle, "I don't think I'd taste that good."

"Really?" He said with puzzled, "because I think you taste simply delicious."

"What do I taste like?" I was genuinely curious. His fingers stopping above my right breast

"Hmmm." He pondered for a brief moment looking for the right words, his index finger began tapping my boob while he thought to himself then leaning in to give my cheek a quick lick he said, "You have this sort of sweet taste..." He leaned in again quickly liking my neck and pondering the flavor. His fingers quickly finding their way into the cup of right breast, "somewhat juicy, but I wont be able to tell exactly how juicy just by licking your neck." Finally he leaned in once a again and licked my collar bone, using his grip on my bra he quickly pulled it down exposing my right breast (Truthfully, I hadn't noticed that he had done that until later) before saying, "and a sort of freshness you can't find anywhere else."

"Interesting flavors." I chuckled, playing along with his joke, "What do I get out of it if I let you eat me, Mr. Ward?"

"Sofia." He said softly while massaging my breast, " I thought I told you to call me John when we are alone."

Rolling my eyes I said, "What do I get out of it if I let you eat me, Joh..."

Without warning his lips were on my breast before I could finish saying his name. This time I was fully aware that he was licking me. His lips sucked on my breast and his tongue flicked my nipple. No one had ever done this to me, my mother once told me to only show my breast to my husband and if someone were to ask to see them I should tell them "I'm saving myself for marriage." But here I was having my nipple sucked and licked by my best friends father. John never really asked me if he was allowed to see them, let alone lick them, but I wasn't gonna tell him no... It was John, and what he was doing to me felt... wonderful.

My breath became heavy, I even used one hand to pull him closer into my chest. He had even switched grip, the hand he used to rub me was now tightly gripping my butt while the other exposed and massaged my other breast.

"..." I tried to speak but nothing came out except a quiet squeak.

With a pop he released his lips from my nipple, looked at me and said with a smile "definitely fresh."

"That was wonderful." I said breathlessly.

"Sorry sweetie." He said lowering me to the floor. Since he started licking me I felt like I was floating and now that my feet were back on the ground I had a sudden sense of emptiness, like I missing out on something, I just couldn't place my finger on it, "you just tasted way to delicious I could barely control myself."

I watched his large hands quickly dance along the front of my body. Both hands cupping my breasts, they looked like they fit perfectly in his large hands.

"Do I really taste that good?" I asked looking up at him.

He brought me in for a big hug. My head resting on his stomach, my arms reaching around him to hug him tightly. I felt his hands on me, one on my back calmly rubbing circles the other on the back of my head, softly holding me in place. I also felt something else though, something I had never felt before. Something warm and hard was pressing up against my bare stomach, it's length running long against my body, it ran up till it was squished between my breasts and kept running past till the end of it felt like it was pulsing against my neck, squashed under my throat. I couldn't move, away from it because John was holding me tightly against himself in our usual loving hug. Nor did I want to move, I loved whenever John hugged me. Whenever he held me it was lovingly and I felt safe. I felt like I could be myself, like I could lay everything bare to him and he wouldn't judge me because he was like my best friend and he loved me just as much as I loved him. Besides, having something hard squished between my breast wasn't an unpleasant feeling.

"Sofia." He said softly, the side of my head pressed into him, a strong musky smell filling my nose as I took in deep breaths, "If I told you that you were the tastiest thing I had ever had, would you let me lick you again?"

Lost in his smell I took in a couple breaths before responding, "HHmmm... I'll think about it." I said coyly.

"Good." He said while rubbing my back, "but lets keep this a secret between the two of us. If Mrs. Ward finds out that you taste better than her cooking, I don't think she'll be happy."

I laughed. Mrs. Ward took great pride in her ability to cook and I was genuinely looking forward to her spaghetti tonight.

"That's potable a good idea." I said jokingly agreeing with John, "Last time you said that you had

"tasted better", she spent a whole week trying to perfect her baked lasagna."

We both laughed while hugging. I had almost forgotten about the hot and hard thing between the two of us until John let go of me and took a half step back, my arms dropping to my sides while his two hands firmly gripped shoulders. Surprisingly the thing between us followed me as I stepped back, whatever it was was hiding underneath John's white shirt and black sweatpants. It reached out to me, stretching the fabric of his clothing. It's tip pressing up against my chest, now nestled between my bare breasts. It angled downward towards his crotch region, and whatever it was, it was big. It looked almost as thick as a can of soda and as long as the ruler I had in my backpack. Where the tip of it pressed against the fabric of his white shirt was a growing wet stain and it was clear to me now this was origin of the musky smell I was breathing in. It was a strong overpowering smell, but it was pleasant and made me want to smell more.

My eyes were glued to the large object between us. The tip was poking itself between my breasts and I could feel the warm wetness it created on John's shirt on my skin. Using both hands I reached up to touch it. I was hot to the touch and it felt heavy, almost like it was fighting to move forward towards me. My fingers couldn't reach around it and whatever it was didn't listen to me. I pushed it away back against John's stomach, but when I get it go it sprung back and slapped itself back in-between my chest.

When I looked up at John for answers he had a pleased expression on his face. "What is this?" I asked grabbing it again, one hand gripping the middle while the other palmed the warm wet tip.

"Much how you taste delicious all over your body." John mused, "That is one of the only parts of my body that tastes good."

"Really?" I asked, curious what he meant. If my body tasted good, what would his body taste like. Without really thinking about it, I took the hand that had touched the warm wet tip and touched it to my tongue. I didn't really taste anything, just a small hint of salt. Curious to know more of what John would taste like, since to him I apparently tasted sweet, juicy and fresh all at once, I leaned down and licked the the warm wet fabric.

I didn't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. He had a salty sour taste to him, a sort of pungent taste mixed with a strong musky smell. Honestly, it didn't taste bad at all. After I took the time to test the flavor I went to lick more, savoring each lick.

"Not bad." I told him. "I think I like the taste."

"Good." He said, his voice low, deep and powerful, "but not nows not the time sweetie. We need to have dinner first then we move on to dessert."

He grabbed the the object with one hand and slapped it between my breasts. It warm hardness smacking against my skin through his clothing. "I think you're really gonna like dessert, but remember, this is just between you and me."

Grabbing the back of my head he lowered me down till he was pressing the tip of the object against my lips. Slowly rubbing the flavor along my lips he said "Promise?"

"I promise." I said looking up at him smiling. John always kept his promises to me, so its my turn to return the favor. Besides, I liked keeping secrets with him, I loved our insides jokes and this was the start of a new one. But when I looked up at him his face seemed more stern than usual, almost as if he was demanding my obedience.

"Close your eyes." He said lightly tapping the tip against my lips, "keep them shut and don't open them whatsoever, understand,"

Nodding I did as he said. "Now stick out your tongue for a moment, I want you to taste me."

Doing as he said I stuck my tongue out, and immediately felt a large smooth object press against my tongue. It radiated heat and same musky smell quickly filled my nostrils. I felt his knuckles lightly tap my chin a few times before a thick and slimy liquid hit my tongue.

"Lick it up." He demanded.

Doing as I was told, I licked up the glob of thick liquid off the surface. It was... tasty. In fact it was really tasty. The perfect blend of sour and salty. A thick slimy texture that didn't exactly go down easy, but had a taste that was worth it. After swallowing, he asked me how it tasted.

"It's good." I said licking my lips trying find that flavor again. "Really good."

John, told me to open my eyes and when I did the object between us was gone. He was now wearing a hoodie and whatever was there between us seemed to have disappeared without a trace.

"Button up your shirt, Sofia." John said to me, "if you want more, come down to the basement at midnight like usual and don't tell anyone but our talk we just had. Remember, this is a secret between you and me."

--------------------------------------------------

John~

What the fuck had I just done?! I had gotten my daughters naïve and innocent best friend to lick my cock and it was the most divine sensation I had ever felt in my entire life. Before I met my wife I had been with a lot of women, but none of them had given me as much pleasure as Sofia had in that brief moment.

It all started when we had moved into the neighborhood 5 years ago. One day after my daughter Sara started attending a nearby school she brought a friend home and that friends name was Sofia, a cute little blonde with bright blue eyes. When I say little, I mean little. Compared to the rest of Sara's friends, Sofia was short. Every year she would measure herself and there would not be much progression, this year even at 18 she was only 4 foot 11 inches and 98lbs, which compared to the rest of her friends, she looked like she belonged grades below them.

Jcaboose
Jcaboose
208 Followers
12