A Bet is a Bet

Story Info
Hoping to win his money back, he bets her innocence!
2k words
3.57
109.2k
56
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tommy, you really do suck at cards!" Lance said grabbing the money on the floor.

"Don't rub it in!" Tommy whined. "I needed that cash for lunch money!"

Lance started to laugh deeply and loudly. He had been on an incredible winning streak.

"Well, you better learn how to win!" He said slapping Tommy on the shoulder, as he chuckled.

Tommy put on his best sad face, as if a good guilt trip would convince Lance to return his money. Lance had come to his room for his weekly tutoring session, and the game of cards just sort of happened after they finished.

"No pop and chips for the week eh?" Lance said wiping his eyes. "Looks like you're going to lose weight without even trying!"

Tommy stuttered as Lance laughed at his own joke. Finally he worked up the courage to speak.

"You gotta give me the chance to win it back!" Tommy pleaded as he started to sweat.

"I dunno." Lance replied as he mulled it over. "You don't have any collateral, I mean, all your clothes are stretched out and your video games are lame."

Tommy's desperation showed as he spoke. "Please! Come one man! Double or nothing!"

Lance started to clean up his books, he had decided to leave while he was ahead. Before he could get up, the door opened and in walked Felicia. She was a petite 19 year old with brown eyes and shoulder length brown hair worn in a pony tail.

She didn't seem too amused by the two of them on the floor, and when she saw the cards, she spoke up.

"Thomas what are you and Lance doing?" She said loudly.

"I think this is the first time you've spoken to me Felicia." Lance said smiling as he stared at her small bust.

"That's cus you are an asshole!" She said folding her arms across her petite bust.

"So how do you put up with your asshole of a brother then?" Lance said snidely.

"First off." Felicia began to say, "He's not my brother, we aren't related our parents just happen to live together."

Lance rolled his eyes as she spoke.

"Second, it's true that Thomas is an asshole, but if I don't share a room with him, I'll have to sleep outside!" She concluded.

Lance howled with a cruel laughter, Felicia ignored them both and took a seat. Tommy ran his fingers through his thinning hair, something he always did when he was nervous.

"I have an idea!" Lance boomed. "Get your little sister here to Jerk me off if I win the next hand!"

Felicia remained rigid in her chair with her back to the boys, as Tommy struggled to speak. "Uh Lance... she's not mine to barter away, and besides I can pay you back next week... double or nothing."

Felicia spun around swiftly and roared with the force of Thor's Hammer smashing down! "You gambled away the allowance money your Dad gave you? I was going to get my nails done with that!"

Lance giggled as if he were at Eddie Murphy's Raw show live. Felicia shot him a dirty look but it didn't stop him, at six foot one and two-hundred and ten pounds he was a force few on and off the football field could tackle.

"Fine!" Felicia replied standing up. "Not cus I want to touch this ape, or because I want that money back. I want to show you what a fat pathetic loser you are Thomas!"

Lance caught his breath, then looked at Tommy, "You better do as your little sister says Fat Sajak!"

Tommy muttered to himself quietly, it was quite visible how nervous he truly was. He fumbled the cards and they flew everywhere.

"Not a good start butter fingers." Lance teased.

Tommy soon got the cards back together whilst Lance and Felicia both stared intensely at him. The silence was almost deafening as he shuffled the deck and dealt the cards.

"Maybe you should get a manicure done before you give me a handy." Lance joked. "I'd hate to get a scratch on my cock."

Felicia frowned as she spoke. "Go fuck yourself!"

Lance grinned as he replied. "I won't need to, I have a feeling you'll do it for me!"

The game they were playing was Texas hold'em, which meant they each got two cards to themselves, and three cards that were shared by both. Facing up was the queen of spades, the jack of hearts and a ten of clubs.

Tommy's face went white when he peeked at his two cards, Lance smiled as if he were sitting at thanksgiving dinner!

"I'll need two more cards." Tommy said softly.

"Fuck Thomas!" Felicia said pointing at him. "Don't screw this up!"

Thomas ran his fingers through his hair, once twice, then thrice. He discarded the two cards then dealt himself two more. He looked at them and his face went pale as it suddenly resembled Paris on the day Hitler visited in 1940 after losing the war. Lance having no poker face, smiled greatly, then laughed a cruel laugh when he looked at his own cards.

Tommy ran his fingers through his hair, then looked at his cards repeatly.

"They ain't gunna change by you looking at them so much." Lance declared.

"I need two more new cards." Tommy quietly begged.

"Fuck you Blob Barker!" Tommy said, "Show em, and let's get this done, Britney is waiting for me!"

Tommy squirmed on the floor, Felicia lost her patience and yelled. "Come on Thomas!"

He showed his cards, they were the ten of hearts and a two of spades. Lance looked at his cards again, and was suddenly lost in thought, it was as though he were doing the math in his head.

"A pair is good right?" Felicia asked.

"Uh yeah," Tommy said with a confidence he didn't feel. "It just depends on what Lance has."

Lance took that as his cue to speak up. "Looks like I got a pair as well.... A winning pair!"

On the floor was a queen of hearts, and a jack of clubs. Tommy and Felicia stole a quick glance at one another, apparently Lance did need help with his math!

"You're not serious on collecting are you?" Tommy said with a weak grin. "Come on dude."

"Don't sweet talk me!" Lance said making eye contact. "If you won, you'd be demanding my money! A bet is a bet!"

Tommy looked at Felicia, who appeared furious! She hadn't yet moved from her chair, but she hadn't spoke yet either.

"Get over her small fry." Lance said, "It's time to pay your debt!"

At the rate Tommy was playing with his hair, he was going to be bald!

"You don't have to if you don't want to..." He tried to say to Felicia.

Before Lance could assert himself Felicia stood up and spoke. "A bet is a bet!"

Lance spread his legs out, and Tommy had to shuffle out of the way.

"Get it out, so we can get this over." Felicia declared.

"That's your job short-stuff, now get to it!" Lance barked out.

Felicia huffed, but did as instructed. She knelt down, reached for Lance's belt, then attacked his button fly. He lifted his ass up when she pulled his jeans down.

"No underwear?" She asked.

"Don't ask." Lance replied.

When his penis popped out of his shorts, he had a half chub, Felicia scoffed as if all men should be rock hard when they touch fresh air.

"Don't act to surprised your highness." Lance began, "You ain't done nuttin yet to make it grow."

Tommy tried his best not to stare, but even half hard, Lance seemed thicker than him, and definitely had the potential to be longer!

"What are you staring at chubba the Hutt?" Lance barked out.

Tommy went as red as an apple, his eyes instantly shot to the floor.

"No, maybe you should watch!" Lance teased. "You lost, but she has to pay!"

Felicia grabbed Lance's man-meat the way she would hold a live frog, with an ever so delicate touch. She then proceeded to move her hand up and down, his limp flesh flopping about.

"What are you trying to do princess?" Lance complained. "You'll only make it smaller!"

Felicia then switched her grip, she held it from above as she leaned over Lance. Her grasp seemed tighter, but his flesh refused to respond.

"Come on!" Said a frustrated Lance. "It ain't a golf club!"

Lance seized Felicia's hand to turn it the way he wanted it. His rough grip made her squeal.

"Ow!" Felicia cried out.

Lance helped her with the first few strokes, and when he felt she had it, he let go. Felicia squeezed tightly, just the way he liked it, in moments she was rewarded with a slow but steady growth of his egg white cock.

Tommy was fixated Lance's growing manhood. This was the closest he'd been to another man's penis since... well there was the time at the gloryhole, and the other time in that darkroom. Shaking his head mentally he decided that those didn't count.

Lance's ivory tower grew and grew until it reached its full length. Tommy went from staring to open mouth jealousy! He judged that Lance was easily six and a half inches long!

"That makes him... bigger than me!" Tommy thought to himself as he realized that he was in second place in the manhood department.

Grunting softly, Lance was starting to enjoy the handjob Felicia was giving him. He put his hands on the floor at his side, to brace himself, and closing his eyes he tilted his head back.

Felicia could feel the strain and ache of jerking off Lance's meat, in her wrist. She knew that he was getting closer; complaining wouldn't solve anything aside from resetting the clock.

Tommy thought this could go on for some time, aside from being athletic, it seemed that endurance was another trait Lance possessed, and one that he lacked. He could hear the squeals of frustration coming from Felicia as she struggled to stroke, pump, and squeeze all at once.

Lance didn't grunt, scream or moan when he came, he exhaled softly and white Laval poured forth from his pink volcano. Felicia slackened her pace, but Lance wouldn't hear of it!

"Keep going princess!" Lance declared sternly. "This ain't over yet."

Tommy squirmed in his seat, he wasn't uncomfortable with the rough talk, it was the large volume of man-magma that was produced! Lance had his girlfriend Britney, and his own private room, and yet... he had so much cum!

Shifting slightly, Tommy was trying his hardest to disguise his painful erection that was aching for its own release. Meanwhile hot jizz poured forth onto Felicia's hand, moving between her fingers and finally down into Lance's shaved testicles.

"Ah!" Lance said as if his sports team scored a goal on TV. "You don't know how to handle a dick, but I do feel better."

Felicia made a sour face as she moved backwards from Lance, but still remaining on her knees. Lance stood up awkwardly, with his jeans still half-way down.

"Arms up fatso!" Lance said to Tommy, who suddenly froze.

Lance reached down and grasped Tommy's golf shirt at his waist and lifted. In the blink of an eye he had it off and commenced cleaning himself with it.

"Hey!" Tommy said feebly.

"Uh, yeah thanks boner-boy!" Lance said.

Tommy tried to cover the small tent pitched in his drawers without success. He lifted his head back up in time to catch his cum soaked shirt in his face. Felicia remained kneeling, with a million yard stare towards Lance's slowly shrinking manhood.

"No word of this to Britney ok?" Lance said as if he were borrowing a pencil.

"Uh yeah..." Tommy replied dumbfounded.

Lance finished buckling his jeans, before stepping towards Felicia, and ruffling her hair with his gooey fingers. Tommy pulled the shirt from his face, he could feel the small globs of cooling cum on his cheeks.

"Keep practicing on your fat brother eh?" Lance said once he judged his hands were free of his semen.

Lance left without another word, in the silence afterwards Tommy looked at Felicia to see she bore the smile of satisfaction on her face.