A Bet is a Bet Ch. 03

Story Info
With higher stakes, she makes a bet she can't fail to lose!
3.2k words
4.15
46.9k
19
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fall 1997

Felicia entered her room and spotted Lance with Tommy hunched over his desk. A chill ran down her spine and she was wondered what mischief the two were brewing up.

"What are you two ogres up too?" She demanded.

Neither bothered to acknowledge her statement, making her more upset! When she repeated herself more loudly Lance popped his head up to respond.

"Keep the noise down!" The large football player with the sandy blonde hair said. "I got a test to study for!"

"As if you'll pass." Teased Felicia.

Lance looked genuinely hurt at her words as he spoke. "My old man will tan my ass if I don't nail it!"

"I hear that maple syrup works wonders on a bruised bottom!" She laughed.

Lance didn't get the joke, but it left him so upset that the kid from Kamloops stood up.

"I bet you I'll pass!" He bellowed red-faced with anger.

"What, you'll give back Thomas all of his allowance money?" Felicia said with a smile.

Tommy sunk down in his chair, trying to look invisible. He missed that allowance money, but truth be told he had lost weight now that he couldn't buy chips and pop all the time.

"No..." Lance said trying to do the math. "Maybe just the last week or so."

Felicia just nodded with a shit eating grin.

"What? You don't believe I'll get a decent mark?" He asked.

"Not at all!" Felicia replied smugly.

"If I come back with a B, I'm going to fuck that mouth of yours again!" He stated.

Tommy covered his head with his hands and looked around for a place to hide. Lance stepped up to Felicia and stuck his finger in her mouth. She didn't try to stop him, she allowed him to slide his digit back and forth like he recently did with his penis after their last bet.

Lance could see in her eyes that she was enjoying this... too much. She had a pre-orgasmic look about her. It made him more upset.

Pulling his finger out of her mouth, he barked at Tommy. "Get up fatty!"

"Where are you going?" Felicia said trying to regain her composure.

"We are off to the library!" Lance declared. "Where it's quiet!"

Tommy gathered the books up in his arms and joined Lance at the door.

"You might give terrible head, but at least you keep your word!" He said before slamming the door after himself.

Felicia laughed, then locked the door; after the mouth fingering she just got she wanted desperately to be alone.

Two days later while Felicia and Tommy were sitting around in their room watching TV with the door open, Lance barged in and after closing the door he locked it.

"What do you want?" Felicia accused.

Lance turned off the TV, then spoke. "Time to collect!"

"The garbage pail is in the hallway, help yourself." Felicia said with a laugh. "Now turn the TV back on!"

Lance produced a sheet of paper with a large red 'A+' printed on it with 'Way to go Lance!' written below it! Tommy covered his mouth, and Felicia slapped her head in disbelief!

"Time to put your money where your mouth is!" Lance said undoing his belt.

"Huh? That doesn't make sense!" Felicia said.

Lance didn't give her a moment to think of a better reply, he closed the distance between them and popped his now exposed penis in her mouth! Tommy felt as if he were both invisible and frozen solid on his bed as he watched Lance poke Felicia's face.

There was none of the friendly banter of the last two times, Lance fucked her face the way a mobster would collect on an unpaid debt. Felicia was a petite and feisty brunette, and although a fire burned inside her, it was a pale flame at the moment.

Lance pulled his semi-erect penis from Felicia's mouth, then pushed her away.

"What the fuck!" She said indignant. "Take a bath asshole!"

"Like that do you?" Lance said with a smug smile. "That's Brit's pussy you taste."

Felicia mimed as if she were going to gag. Lance spun his attention to Tommy as he raised his voice.

"No!" He boomed. "You can't have a taste either you fat-fagot!"

"Lance, don't you dare use that language in my room!" Felicia stated firmly.

Lance almost laughed, but held it in. Felicia was upset about his language and not the cock she was eating moments before.

"Fat idiot?" He proposed.

"Better, much better." Felicia replied.

Lance shook his head at this silliness, he wanted to collect what he had earned.

"Felicia, are you going to finish me off, or do I need to help you do it?" Lance asked.

"Go fuck yourself." Felicia said as she grasped his white pole.

Felicia made slow and strong licks from the base of his penis to the head. Lance was convinced that she liked the tastes of Brit's dried juices. Soon she shifted her attentions his helmet, twirling her tongue about like a whirling dervish.

When Felicia started popping his head in and out of her mouth he realized that he was holding his breath. He hadn't gotten head in quite a while, Britney his girlfriend stopped such things after they started sharing a room.

"Remember no teeth bitch!" Lance warned.

"I haven't yet!" Felicia said pulling his dick to speak. "You however came in my mouth without warning last time!"

Lance started to mumble a reply, but Felicia had returned to her task. This time she was jerking him faster, and bobbing her head with each stroke.

A light went on in Lance's dim mind, he surmised that Felicia wanted to make him cum quickly. Although she wasn't all that good, he didn't want it to end so soon.

Grabbing Felicia by the hair he pulled her head off his ivory spear. She resisted his efforts strongly, it was as if she wanted to feast on his man juice.

"Are you going to pour maple syrup on your cock now? Felicia asked.

"Why would I do that?" Lance asked before he composed himself. "Forget about that. Stand up "

Tommy looked at the two of them, Lance dwarfed over Felicia, he was tall, pale white and muscular, whereas she was petite with swarthy skin. Tommy sat in amazement as Lance stepped out of his pants, then pulled off his shirt to reveal his abs.

"Don't get a boner flabby the Hutt." Lance said to a staring Tommy.

Felicia stood next to the naked Lance unsure of what he wanted next.

"I have one more bet for you." Lance said. "I'll give you what ever money I got on me, and I'll give the rest of what I took from that bald-bastard over the next couple weeks..."

Tommy's eyes lit up at this, he wanted his allowance back, Felicia however put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot on the floor waiting for the rest.

"What's this about Lance?" The petite woman demanded.

"If I'm right I get to fuck you." He said looking her dead in the eyes.

"Right about what?" Felicia said crossing her arms over her small bust.

"You can't be a lazy fuck like you are with your brother!" Lance said jerking a thumb over at Tommy.

"Our p-parents live in the same condo, t-they aren't even dating!" Stammered an embarrassed Tommy.

"Shut-up Thomas!" Barked Felicia before turning to Lance. "Now what do you want?"

Lance took a step towards a now nervous Felicia, his rock hard penis swung with his movements. Goosebumps raced up her body from toe to neck, and butterflies flew in her stomach as she tried to guess what this jock wanted.

"I bet you got wet from sucking my dick!" Lance stated.

Felicia fixed her hair and looked at the ceiling, she was visibly nervous as she spoke.

"What? Why would you say that?" She said shifting her weight from foot to foot.

"Nice." He said moving closer. "You didn't even say No."

"How would you know?" Sneered Felicia as she stepped back and bumped into the bed.

Lance had her cornered, it was time to pounce. Swiftly he reached forward and grabbing her pants at the waist her pulled down quickly and efficiently. He had surprised many people with his skill and pulling down pants in public... he had it down to an art!

When he had them down to her ankles he kept going until she stepped out of each pant leg. Looking up he saw she was shaved bald and higher up he could see she was visibly worried!

"What's the matter?" Lance teased. "Afraid you'll lose?"

"Uh... No, it's just cold in here." Stammered Felicia weakly.

Thomas opened his mouth, he almost said 'She didn't agree to this!' then shut his mouth. With his own penis aching to be set free, he wanted to see what would happen next. He watched as Lance licked his fingers then brought them to Felicia's tiny twat, that wasn't part of the deal, but no one was speaking up.

Lance parted her smooth pussy lips and pressed his large middle finger until he felt... moisture and lots of it. He also notice that she was incredibly tight; much more so than his girlfriend. That was something he wasn't going to admit to either woman!

He raised up his hand then sniffed his fingers, her musk was powerful. He then held his hand out in front of her face.

"Looks wet to me." He said.

"Fuck you!" Felicia said. "You pushed your fingers so high up that of course you found wetness!"

"You're not backing out are you?" Lance said lowering he hand back to her mound.

Felicia kept her hands at her sides as she struggled for words. Lance ignored her mumbles and started to stroke her wet clitoris, in a few moments her incoherent words turned into moans!

"I bet I can make you cum!" Lance challenged picking up the pace.

"Go... ugh... fuck yourself!" Felicia said as she grasped Lance's muscular arm for support.

"Yes..." Lance hissed as his middle finger rotated on her pleasure button faster.

Felicia dug her nails deeper in to his arm as she started to explode, her breathing became more shallow and she closed her eyes. When she reopened them Lance was smiling an evil grin at her.

"How was that?" He asked withdrawing his hand. "Better than your fat brother?"

Felicia's face was flush from coming; between breaths she replied. "Go fuck yourself asshole."

"Nah." Lance said as he pulled off Felicia's thick sweater.

She wore no brassiere, and Lance could see that her chest was red from orgasmic glow. Her breasts were slightly smaller than Britney's, and her nipples a dark brown.

"Nah." He said again. "I'm going to fuck you instead!"

Felicia made to say something witty, but Lance was quicker, he pushed swiftly and roughly between her small bust forcing her onto the bed! As if she were a fumble ball he then jumped on top of her!

Tommy's eyes were bulging as this unfolded, he couldn't believe what he was seeing! As Lance set up Felicia for missionary style, Tommy was further tossed into disbelief as he came in his trousers! He felt shame that he hadn't even touched himself and now he felt as if he had pissed his pants!

Part of him wanted to get up and have a shower, and change his clothes, however as Lance started to hammer away with the power of a quarterback at full tilt he adjusted his shirt and found he couldn't blink.

Lance completely dominated Felicia as he fucked faster and faster. She ran her hands up and down his arms, then moved them to admire his abs. Lance didn't seem to care that she was groping him up, he was much too fixated on pounding her through the bed.

Shifting his weight Lance brought his hands up to both of her breasts. He squeezed, and fondled roughly, too roughly for Felicia's liking, but ever since she lost count of her orgasms, she no longer minded.

As if Felicia were lamb on a spit roast, Lance withdrew, grabbed an ankle and flipped her onto her stomach. Felicia laughed in amazement as Lance set her up on all fours, with him standing behind her.

Tommy thought he eyes would pop-out as he watched Lance and Felicia, both of them now covered in sweat as they continued to fuck. Lance was strong and aggressive as he pulled her hair, squeezed her tits, and repeatedly slapped her ass. He knew that her bottom would be red hot for days.

Deciding that this was his chance, Tommy started undoing his belt. The cum in his pants had cooled and the sensation was more uncomfortable then when it was warm. Looking up at the two sweaty bodies going at it, he saw they were changing positions and facing him. Feeling that the moment was lost he tried to fix his shirt again.

"I don't go on top." Felicia said as Lance walked to a chair pulling her by the wrist.

"I'm not your fat Sajak of a brother." Lance teased. "There's no rolls for you to climb."

"It's not that." Protested Felicia. "My knees get sore!"

As if she had never spoken, she sat in his lap, impaling her self on white goal post with her back to him. Neither looked in Tommy's direction as she rode the football player to another orgasm.

"My knees are killing me!" Whined Felicia as she rested between Lance's legs.

Lance made a disappointed grunt as he reached down under her and behind Felicia's knees and started to lift. Tommy looked on in amazement as Felicia put a hand on Lance's knee and an arm around his neck as he proceeded to... he didn't have the words to describe how Lance's muscles bulged as he raised and lowered Felicia on his cock!

The room was filled with Lance's grunts and Felicia's moans as she came in rapid succession. Without warning Lance stood up with the petite woman still in his arms! She squealed in surprise then squealed again in pleasure as he continued to fuck her in his arms.

Tommy felt as if he were in the front row of some bizarre pornographic circus show! Lance carried/fucked Felicia all the way back to the bed before throwing her down on it. She laughed heartily as Lance climbed between her legs to insert his penis inside her. Tommy's own penis strained in his pants amid his earlier mess, and threatened to explode at any moment.

"Don't cum inside me." Felicia said loud enough for all to here.

"Whatever." Lance said moving faster.

"I'm... ugh... on the pill... but I don't like the mess..." She tried to say between thrusts.

Lance didn't reply, his breathing shortened, and he started grunting more loudly. Tommy knew what was going to happen next, he too felt like coming. To him it felt like he'd drunk too much and was vomiting without control! There was very little he could do to prevent from coming in his pants a second time!

"Uuuuggggghhhhh!!" Lance roared into Felicia's ear!

"Oooohhhh yyyyeeeessss!!" Cried Felicia as she came as well.

"Oh no!" Moaned Tommy as he came in his pants.

Tommy sat in embarrassment as he fought to catch his breath. He could see Lance still moving his hips slowly, with each upwards movement his cum covered cock was visible.

As if time had stopped Lance rested on top of Felicia, she had her arms wrapped around him. No one spoke amid all the heavy breathing, Tommy was certain that they had both passed out.

"You're one lazy lay." He said pulling out and getting up.

"Fuck you." She said back to him.

"What's the point?" He said with a laugh. "Why Jerk off when you lose ever bet!"

"Asshole!" Felicia hissed.

Tommy stared between Felicia's legs at her cum filled pussy, like a poorly poured glass a beer it was full of white foam. Looking over at Lance, he finally noticed that he was trying to get his attention. He had his hand held out as if he wanted a handshake.

Feeling that he was now respected as an equal by the captain of the football team, Tommy smiled and put his hand into Lances.

"Thanks!" Lance said with a laugh.

Lance held his hand tightly then with his other hand he reached over to pull off Tommy's shirt. He then proceeded to clean his penis of all the cum and pussy juices that were on it.

"Hey!" Cried Tommy as he knelt on the bed topless.

"Fuck man!" Lance roared. "Have some self-respect!"

Tommy looked around confused at Lance's words, then looking down he spotted the giant stain on his pants. It appeared as if he wet himself!

"It's not what you think!" He pleaded. "I uh... spilt my drink!"

"Yeah?" Lance said. "Where's your cup piss-pants?"

Felicia spoke up to take the heat off her roommate. She still lay on her back with her legs spread apart.

"You're an asshole Lance!" She said loudly.

"Huh? Why?" He asked whilst cleaning himself.

"I told you not to cum in me!" She whined.

"Oh... that." He replied casually. "I didn't hear you."

"Fuck-you!" She hissed between clenched teeth.

"Whatever." Lance said throwing this cum stained shirt at her face.

Lance no longer had his shit eating grin as he turned towards Tommy and started to dress.

"Hey chubs. Do you want your money back?" He asked seriously. "You did let me fuck your sister, it's the least I can do."

Tommy opened his mouth to speak, he missed his snacks so badly! A female voice however cut him off.

"Firstly!" Felicia stated loudly. "I'm not his sister! Second, we aren't related, and third, a bet is a bet!"

"Whatever." A fully clothed Lance said.

Lance made his way towards the door, then stopped to turn back.

"Uh... thanks for getting me that A+ Tommy." Lance said sheepishly.

"No problem." Tommy said in reply.

"Well, uh... you can both come to the football team's Sadie Hawkins party this weekend. I'll let the guy at the door know." Lance said.

Tommy and Felicia exchanged a confused glance.

"Uh yeah... so don't say anything to Britney." He said before leaving.

Once they were alone Felicia and Tommy looked at one another. Although the sex was brief Tommy could see how swollen and cum-filled Felicia's pussy was, and how red her breasts and ass cheeks were from the manhandling Lance had given them. He also noticed the grin of absolute pleasure Felicia wore on her face.

"I hate losing my allowance!" Tommy whined.

"Be quiet!" Felicia said still on her back. "It's a small price to pay for a guy so predictable and discrete!"

"I know but..." Tommy said quietly looking at the floor.

"Too bad we couldn't find someone just as good, but... maybe black?" Felicia mused.

Tommy met her gaze as he replied. "I tried! Tyreese won't talk to me, and Darterrius always makes a joke and walks away!"

"Hhhhhmmmm." Felicia said scheming. "Maybe at this party we can set something up. Do you still have that love potion of yours?"

"Yeah... why?" Tommy asked.

"Never mind." Felicia replied. "Now get over here and eat this creampie before it cools, who knows when we'll get another!"

Tommy stood up and removed his soiled garments, then got down on his knees as he made his way over to Felicia.

"Yes mistress." He replied before bringing his mouth down to her frothing vagina.