A Beta Biography Ch. 03

Story Info
They see something BIG Chelsea answers a question.
6.3k words
4.56
4.3k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-A note from the author. I apologize on the long wait, life has been hectic lately. this story was originally meant to encompass the rest of their freshman year, but due to how long some of it ran and the time constraints in my own life it was shortened. more will come and i hope to be more consistent moving forward. enjoy!

Chapter 3 their exploration over two months

So over the course of the first few weeks of the school year Chelsea and I kept it more or less the same as the first time. She would force me to go down on her until she came on my face and then she would either two finger jerk me or let me go for a few pumps inside of her perfect pussy until I finished. We would cuddle and she would laugh. I had also been watching more porn when she wasn't around, Blake spent a lot of time away from the house for the first few weeks between his around the clock classes and his own girlfriend, so I was alone a lot and used that time to fall into some pretty specific porn rabbit holes.

The first time I felt an almost out of body experience was actually watching a cuckold video. I was watching it and was about to turn it off because it seemed kind of needlessly mean instead of arousing, and then out of nowhere the bull pulled the cuck to his massive uncut cock and smacked him in the face with it. I don't know why but that level of domination made my cock jump. I kept watching, the bull made the cuck suck on his fat cock and then he fucked the girl and when he came he did it on the cuck's face. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I had been edging myself the whole time so I managed to see the end of the video and when it finished, so did I. It was a massive load all over my stomach, chest and even shot myself in the face a little bit.

That led me down a rabbit hole that I had only dipped my toe in before. There was sissy porn mostly hypnos and affirmations of beautiful women telling me I was a sissy and to put on panties and rub myself like a girl. I had one that even made me finger my own asshole until I had a sissy gasm it was called. I didn't feel like I was a sissy, or a trans person, or whatever, but I loved the domination of it. I would put on a pair of Chelsea's panties that she left behind and rub myself through them while being told what a little bitch I was. Obviously I kept this to myself too ashamed to bring it up to Chelsea and definitely made sure to not get caught by Blake, he would have had a field day.

The Day before our Thanksgiving break, however, Chelsea and I began a road trip home, but snow started falling in record amounts. There must have been three feet in the course of thirty minutes. As a result, we decided it would be safest if we got a hotel room.

We got our room and ordered a pizza. She brought her bags of extra clothes, I just brought my laptop inside and we locked the car. After we ate and showered we were snuggling on the bed together,, she was in her matching red thong and bra while i was just in a pair of gray boxers. Then she rolled over on top of me and began straddling my stomach and kissing me deeply. She was running her hands down my bare chest and moving them around my nipples and then to my face as she kissed deeper. We would break with her biting my lower lip and then her hands would go back to my nipples. She pinched them a few times and even moved her mouth down to one to suckle at it.

"This is why I love it that you've been shaving your body hair lately, I love tasting you" she said to me as moved to my other nipple. Both were incredibly erect, much like my little dicklet. She had never spent this much time on my chest or nipples before but honestly it felt incredible. I let out a moan as she sucked on one and tweaked the other. But it sounded a little girly. At least I assumed it did because she looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and smiled a bit, before going back to suckling. Her hand that was tweaking though moved from my nipple to the inside of my boxers and found my rock hard little 4 incher leaking its precum like a busted faucet.

She took her middle finger and began rubbing it in small circles on the bottom side of my circumcised head. The pre cum acting as a lubricant and the sensitivity heightened from her nipple play that she was continuing to do. I moaned again this time louder and longer.

"That's it baby, who's my good little boy?" she asked me, I didn't say anything i just closed my eyes and let the orgasm build. I knew I wasn't far from blowing my load, and I was just going to embrace it. Then she stopped everything.

She raised her face up to mine where hardly any distance seperated us and looked at me with her steely eyes that were so warm and loving against her hard coloration and asked again.

"Who's my good little boy?"

"I am...?" I was uncertain of what was happening. She looked harder into my eyes, my dick twitched a bit, begging for the sweet release it was promised only moments ago.

"Do I own your little baby carrot?" she asked in a sweet soothing voice even though the words were dominant.

"Yes. you own it."

"What do I own?" she said again pre cum steadily dripping from my dicklet and my balls pressing into my abdomen. I let out another dick jump and felt myself still getting closer as I continued to hold her eye contact to the best of my ability. She was so strong, this was like a super power. I wanted to look away, but I knew that if I did I would somehow upset her.

"My little baby carrot." I said, sounding almost scared as my uncertainty and discomfort was growing.

"That's right, and you know I know that I own it?" she repositioned herself slightly now with both her hands away from my leaking twitching dick but her eyes were still holding my stare. They looked so perfect I wanted to swim in them. I wanted to see what she was doing with her hands but I was afraid to look away. I wanted her to touch my dick again, even tweak my nipple again, I was so close to finishing I would have done or said anything to finish it.

"Because you're going to cum from me just looking at you. Because that's what good little boy's do. Isn't it baby?" she said it. The words processed through my brain, and it was like my dicklet was waiting for permission. Because once she said it, I unleashed. It was twitch twitch and explosion. The wet spot began as a large drip of precum, and then it kept coming. Then my body stiffened and I let out a groan and my dick continued to point while my cum just pushed itself out. Chelsea moved to whisper softly into my ear. "Such a good boy" over and over. This went on for what felt like an hour before finally my body released itself and my dick went back down.

"That was powerful," I said, trying to catch my breath. "Where did you learn that?"

"Haha, I have been reading different ways to play with submissive boyfriends, there's a few websites and blogs about it, one of them said if you can pull this off it's complete ownership, and apparently guys with little dicks have heightened sensitivity in their nipples and other areas, but i didn't want to use it all in one go. So you liked it?"

"Yeah, that was incredible. I felt so... submissive, I don't know. Wherever you got that from keep reading, "I said smiling. "Of course the downside is I ruined my underwear for the evening and I can't go out to the car and get new ones.

"Why not? Just put your jeans on and free ball it."

"You know I can't do that, the zipper rubs my peep"

"Oh right, because your little button dick just points right into it" she smiled wickedly on a roll now. "Well... you can wear my panties, when you come back I expect you to pay me my respect anyways, so they'll either be on you or on the floor." and she slid them off in one motion and held them on her big toe as an offer to me. I stared at them for a second, wondering if this was a subliminal message that she knew what I had been jerking off too, or if it was just another act of dominance. It was hot... but was I really ready for this? Before I could make it weird I reached for them and made it a point to look mad. I slid them on and then turned to grab my jeans.

"Wow baby that thong makes your ass pop." and she rolled over to give me a smack on the butt before I could pull up my pants. I walked out to the car, fought the snow and grabbed a fresh pair of underwear for tomorrow, and then came back in, true to her word she was laying on the back with her legs open ready and waiting for me to do my duty. Amazing how I had become such a pussy eater in no time. But I knew better than to try and deny her her rights.

I walked over to her and went to lie on my stomach as I serviced my girlfriend's immaculately groomed pussy. But before I could begin she ordered me to strip down to 'my panties'. I did as I was told.

"Now give me a spin. Oh yeah baby looking good." she smiled again feeling good about her own play at dominance. "It's amazing how tiny I am and how those fit you, but you do have narrow hips. And how your little baby carrot fits so nicely in the front there, I expected at least a ball to be hanging out, but nope, it hugs them nicely. Now do your duty." and her legs opened wide.

I crawled onto the bed and got comfortable before I began. First I kissed the inside of her thighs on each leg, and then I nibbled them a bit. Then I got to her shaved vulva and gave it a kiss. Then I took in her scent, her wetness from her earlier playing with me, and I gave it a big kiss. Then as she began to adjust her hips from side to side, I went for broke. I laid my tongue out and searched up and down her crack for a few until I found her little hard pleasure button, and then I teased it with the end of my tongue.

I licked it with just the tip aggressively for a few minutes hearing her moans and squeals of pleasure. Her hands moved to the back of my head and ran through my hair as her back arched and straightened a few times. As I readjusted so that I could bring my hand into the equation I felt exactly how hard it was again, and how nice those panties felt on my dicklet.It was incredible. I moved side to side just to get a little rush, and it was incredible. Then I began to use the rough side of my tongue, and did much smaller rolling motions to intensify her pleasure.

Her moans grew louder and the panties grew wetter. My hand slowly made itself known as I played with her sopping hole on the perimeter. Now I switched my tongue to doing full strokes from tip to the fat part in long drawn out motions and when it grew too wet I would do a large suck in bringing her clit all the way into my mouth as I sucked. Then I would do just a little nibble with the end of my teeth. This always made her squirm and her fluids leaking from her cunt let me know that she was pleased with me. Right as I felt her orgasm building she tapped me on the head to tell me to stop for a second.

"What?" i asked her confused

She reached over into her back and grabbed something and handed it to me. "Use this." and she resumed her position and pointed, making me figure it out for myself. I looked over the small phallic shaped object real quick to discern that it was a vibrator, thought to myself about how I had no idea she even owned one shrugged my shoulders in apathy at the discovery and did as she bid.

Again I started with aggressive licks from the tip of the tongue and I inserted her vibrator. I thought it was small but I realized that it was probably a little longer than my own dick, maybe around 5 inches or so. I found the vibration adjustment on the button and after it was all the way inside her I used it for a few small strokes and increased the vibrations to about halfway. Her body immediately convulsed as she reached her hand back and grabbed the pillow with one hand and she gripped onto the back of my head tight with the other. I used my free hand to slowly work my finger around her exposed puckered ass hole.

I couldnt explain it but her ass hole looked so hot when I would glimpse it. I had never really thought much about anal, still didn't to be honest. But the idea of eating her ass out was beginning to become more and more arousing. Since I was busy with my mouth though trying to bring her to a powerful orgasm I instead used my index finger to circle her hole while her vibrator penetrated her other one and my tongue was teasing and pleasing her clit.

The precum was again soaking my panties and I had to adjust myself to avoid feeling uncomfortable. The motion however sent a chill down my spine and I realized that I might actually cum if I wasn't careful.

As i fucked her with the vibe i began to circle it around the walls and i turned the vibrations up to max. Her moan intensified and she threw her head back again in a violent jerk. The hair on the back of my head felt tighter and I knew she was close. I sucked on her clit one more time and then I began to use the fat part of my tongue and rolled it as fast as I could. I placed my index finger inside her ass hole now and slowly worked it around. Her legs closed in on my ears and her hand pushed me deep into her body. My oxygen was fleeting now but the payoff was coming. My room to work her vibrator became limited and so I just pushed it in as deep as I could and kept my tongue working. I moved my index finger in deeper too and circled it around. Her legs squeezed tighter yet before she let out a scream and her body slowly came to a position of calm.

She patted the back of my head and I removed myself from her crotch and looked at her feeling accomplished. She smiled happily at me and then looked down at my soaking panties. "Looks like you bought yourself a pair of panties," she smiled. Without being told I cleaned her vibrator off and put it back in her bag and crawled into the bed next to her for cuddles as my dicklet remained at full mast. It still didn't escape the pouch of my newly acquired panties however and I was thinking maybe I would sleep in these as they felt so good against my throbbing baby carrot. She reached over and put her hand on my chest and kissed me.

"You better get some sleep, I don't know if the roads are going to be plowed tomorrow or not, so you'll need to be on your A game for driving." and she curled into my chest placing her head on my shoulder as she drifted off into a sleep.

We arrived at my parents house the next day. I expected to see my mom and ass hole step dad but neither one of them were downstairs. We saw their cars in the driveway through which i thought was strange. Still we went upstairs to my room to hangout for a bit before I took her home to her house.

When we got upstairs in my room is when we realized where my mom and her husband were. We heard the banging which I recognized right away but I was hoping Chelsea didn't hear it. We sat down on the bed and started talking, me trying to drown out the noise from the next room. But it was to no avail. The banging grew louder and louder. The headboard of my moms bed was slamming into our shared wall and then she began to moan.

"So yeah i think i'm gonna try to walk onto the team this year when tryouts open up after winter break. What do --"

"OH FUCK YES FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK. THIS IS WHY I DIVORCED DON,"

SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM

"You like this dick baby?"

"You know I do, this cock owns my pussy baby."

"Yeah that's right, it does. Tell me why you love my cock."

SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM

Chelsea looked to me here eyes wide as saucers. My face must've turned three shades redder as it became more and more obvious what was happening. I began to ask if she wanted to just go to her house now but before I could even open my mouth she shushed me with a finger as she listened intently.

"Your cock is huge, it stretches me every time. You dont cum in thirty seconds like my ex, you can go for hours, and AHHH YES! You make me cum every fucking time...AHHHHHH" we heard my mom have an orgasm. This wasn't the first time I had overheard them, but they clearly didn't expect us yet because normally they try and keep it more muffled than this. Also i had no idea that my dad had a small dick, i always thought his was kind of big as i thought back on it. But I guess I never took the time to ask or measure it so who was I to criticize?

"Yeah baby cum all over this cock. Okay you ready? I'm gonna bust all over those perfect titties okay."

"Do it baby, fucking pain them white."

"Mmngggg" we heard from my step dad as he grunted his orgasm onto my moms tits. Then there was some rustling, and their bathroom door opened. Then we heard the bedroom door to the hallway open. It was Cliff walking out of the room. Naked. And his uncut cock was back to flaccid... and enormous. It had to be 7 inches and fat as fuck just swinging from his pelvis. Chelsea didn't mean to stare I'm sure but I could see her out of my peripheral vision with her mouth agape and her eyes wide open. I for my part had never seen his cock, but I had seen the outline before so I knew it wasn't small. He didn't notice us as he walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

For whatever reason neither Chelsea nor myself got up to close the door, instead we sat there. I was too unsure of what to do next, and I think she was just frozen with shock. When Cliff walked out of the bathroom he saw on the bed, winked at Chelsea and strutted back to the room. Then we heard a loud smack and a moan from my mom. I got up and closed the door and looked at Chelsea expecting to need to talk. She said nothing for a few minutes.

"So... ugh. Do you want me to take you home?" I asked her expecting that she was fully uncomfortable and freaked out.

"Umm... no. not yet. I just want to take a shower. Is that okay? I still need to wash last night off me still" she smiled and winked at me. "Wanna help me? You know, to save water and everything?"

I was taken aback. Did this turn her on? Or was she just taking it in stride? Was she secretly catatonic? I didn't know. But I agreed to her request and we went into the bathroom and ran the water. I heard my mom gasp from the other room but it was drowned out from the water. Chelsea peeled off her clothes and revealed her hard little pink nipples on her pert tiny breasts. Then she wiggled her tight leggings off and over her perfect ass. I dropped to my knees and gave it a kiss to be playful but she bent her back to force it out more as if telling me to truly worship her ass. I gave it kisses up and down her left cheek and then moved to the right. I gave her ass a bit on each cheek and then her crack got a smooch.

I stood up and she smiled up at me as we hugged. The water had warmed up now i could tell by the spray coming from the shower and hitting me in the face. I went to take off my pants but Chelsea beat me to it, so instead i kept my hand on her phat little ass. When my jeans hit the floor they revealed that i was still in my panties from last night and she let out a wicked smile and chuckle.

"Like the way they feel?"

I looked at her speechless. Truthfully I had forgotten I was wearing them. But here they were. And furthermore, there was another dob of precum in the front, which she noticed too.

"Is that from worshiping my ass?"

I nodded my head and went to remove them, but she stopped my hand and helped me get my shirt started. I pulled it over my head. She rubbed my abs and up to my chest and then kissed me on my sternum.

"You're so sexy, it's crazy." she said as she rubbed up my chest and down into my panties. "And then you have such a tiny little penis. It fits in these panties. Turn around."

I did as she ordered with a smile. And she smacked it. Hard. and pulled them down to reveal my pointing little four inches if dicklet fully leaking precum. She smiled and got into the shower. I followed, and we sensually washed each other and explored a bit. Nothing was done for completion, but it was fun, and therapeutic after what we had just seen.

12