A Better Life - Story 02

Story Info
Fun and Games.
6.6k words
4.25
8.1k
7
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Better Life - Story Two - Fun & Games

P.O.E.T.S. day, what a glorious institution. I have decided to subscribe to it today. Its twenty-eight degrees today, and its Friday, what a fabulous combination. I have decided that as I'm the boss I can have the rest of the day off because tomorrow is Saturday. I am just closing the front door of the flat and I am nearly run down by a naked female body running down the hall and into the kitchen. As she flashed by, I recognise that it is our nanny, Laetitia. I think to myself, she wasn't expecting me home, which would explain her being naked, so Fiona must be out also.

Although there had been that one time where we were all naked and experimented a little bit, nothing like that had happened again. Even though as a family we didn't have any hang ups about nudity about the house, we didn't force our views onto anyone else and therefore we adhered to a policy of decency when others were around. Our idea of modesty in front of Laetitia had changed since that day, I mean how modest can you be when you've had your tongue in somebody's pussy, but we didn't try to force a recurrence by parading around nude. We had all just become more comfortable with each other and respected each others privacy.

I put my brief case down in the hall and decided to investigate what was going on. I turned the corner into the kitchen, and I am struck by the sight of two naked women sipping on glasses of wine. "And what exactly is going on here?"

Fiona puts down her glass of wine, walks over to me and kisses me firmly on the mouth, "Your home early. I wasn't expecting you home for hours."

"That's obvious" I reply.

Fiona has moved away to get a glass out of the cupboard and is now filling it with wine for me. Laetitia has made no move to cover her nudity and seems quite comfortable to remain that way in front of me. Fiona hands me my wine and I give a kiss thanks, "So, I suppose there is a reason why I have come home to find the two of you running around in the nude?"

Fiona starts, "Well, we are trying out a new spray on tan that we found today while we were out shopping. We didn't expect you to be home so early, so after we sprayed it on each other we decided to grab a glass of wine while we were waiting for it to dry. We can't sit down, and it is so boring in the en-suite, so we came out here and put some music on, we just haven't got that far yet."

Laetitia is leaning her bottom against the bench taking in the conversation. I say to her, "I see that you have kept up the Brazilian."

She finishes her sip of wine and as cool as you like glances down to where her pubes should be, "Yes, Fiona was right that first day. It feels so clean all the time, and when I have nice lingerie on it rubs against me and turns me on."

I splutter on my wine at her frankness. Fiona giggles and I have a coughing fit. This is not the same shy girl we hired such a short time ago, "I'm off to the den to do a little bit of work and I'll leave you two to it."

I take my wine, grab my brief case as I walk down the hall and enter the den. I am in the middle of trying to concentrate on the deal I am putting together, but my mind keeps drifting back to the two naked women in the kitchen. Just then the door opens a little and Fiona pokes her head in, "Are you busy?" she asks tentatively.

"No, come on in. I'm finding it hard to concentrate after seeing the two of you in the kitchen."

She comes in gives me a kiss on the cheek, leans against the desk, "Sorry." She reaches over and runs her hand up my thigh tracing the outline of my semi erect cock through my shorts, "What have we got here?" as she slides her hand up my short leg to find that I have no underwear on and wraps her fingers around my cock.

"It still hasn't gone down from finding you in the kitchen. I just wanted to bend you over the bench and fuck the arse off of you!"

"Why didn't you?"

"Because I didn't think you would like it for a start, with Laetitia being there, and then there's the agreement we made that after that other time with Laetitia we wouldn't be doing it again. I thought that if I tried something that you'd think that I was just trying to get to fuck her, so I came up here to do some work."

All the time Fiona has been stoking my cock and now it is rock hard. Fiona is looking deep into my eyes, weighing up what to say next, "I have to admit, I wouldn't have stopped you. I think it would have really turned me on in fact!"

"How often have you and Laetitia been running around in the nude like this?"

Fiona's eyes drop and reply, "About every two weeks we have been applying spray tan to each other and walking around in the nude until it dries, but,.... When we have been out shopping, we have helped each other try things on, so there has been some touching in changing rooms.

And when Laetitia has had her pussy waxed, ....... I have rubbed the anti-sting lotion into her pussy. We haven't made each other cum, but there's been a fair bit of fondling between us. That's why we are so comfortable around each other in the nude".

All this time she has been stroking my cock and on hearing this she feels my cock throb and a jet of spunk shoots from the end of my cock over her hand. She continues to stroke my cock until my orgasm finishes.

With my left hand I grab the back of her neck and drag her head down and kiss her forcefully. I drive my tongue into your mouth and wrestle with your tongue. The passion in our kiss leaves us both gasping for breath when we finally break from our kiss, "I take it you're not upset with me then?"

"How could I be? I've only been trying to get you to experiment for the last twenty years!"

She gives me a smile and releases my deflating cock. Withdrawing her hand from my shorts, "Who's made a mess in their shorts then?" she asks, as she raises her hand to her mouth and licks her fingers clean.

"Now the reason I came in was to ask whether you were really busy or whether you could look something up on the internet for us?"

"No, I think work has finally finished for today. What do you want me to look up?"

"I'll just get Laetitia and some more wine for you and I'll be back," and she is gone out the door.

I sit there uncomfortable in my shorts now that my cum is cold and drying. Fiona walks back into the den, behind me and plomps herself on the desk to the left of me. Laetitia follows her through the door and to my surprise is still naked. She leans her bottom against the desk to my right, which means her bald pussy is about a foot from my face.

I take my wine from Fiona and take a big swig. Even though I have just cum I feel my cock starting to thicken. The muskiness that is hanging in the air I think to myself must be coming from Fiona, "What do you want to look up?"

"Well, Laetitia has been saying how much she likes my clit piercing. Every time we're naked she just has to have a close look at it and can't keep her hands off of it. I look at Laetitia and she is blushing. She takes a gulp of wine to hide her embarrassment.

"Well Laetitia, what sort of piercing are you interested in getting?"

Fiona buts in, "She doesn't know what sort of piercings there are, she asked me, and I said to ask you seeing how you're the expert!"

"I wouldn't say expert." I reply.

"You know more than the both of us put together!"

This brings a small chuckle from all of us which seems to break the tension, or maybe it's the wine doing it.

"Well Laetitia, to start with not all piercings suit all types of body shapes. If you don't mind it might be best if you jump up on the desk and I can show you what I mean."

I look to Fiona to make sure I have permission to proceed further as we will be travelling to intimate destinations that there will be no returning from. Fiona smiles and nods her consent. I'm tipping that she has already discussed this with Laetitia and they have both already agreed. Laetitia lifts her bottom onto the desk. Now I have two naked women sitting on my desk with their pussies pointing at me.

I take a gulp of wine and with my hands shaking I place them on Laetitia's thighs and gently spread them and begin, "Now, due to the shape of your pussy there are certain piercings that you won't be able to have. Because your inner lips are completely enclosed any inner labia piercings don't really suit."

As I explain I touch the part of her body I am talking about. When I first touch her outer labia she jumps. Fiona reaches over and gives her shoulder a friendly rub. "I will show you some pictures in a minute to show you what I mean," I continue. I gently prise her outer labia apart and continue, "You could have your outer labia pierced and this would be for decoration only.

You wouldn't get a lot of extra sexual pleasure from them." I take hold of her inner labia and gently pull them down. They are not very long and hardly protrude below her outer lips. I notice that Laetitia's breathing has become shallower and faster. Her pussy is starting to show signs of arousal and moisture is starting to form on her opening.

"Now as I said your inner lips are very small and if you had these pierced, they would be irritated all the time.

If they had been longer, you could have got away with it. There are two types of clit hood piercing, vertical and horizontal. Horizontal is the one Fiona has got. The clit rubs against where the ring passes through the skin above it. It has high visibility and looks very pretty. Vertical piercings run the other way and the shaft of the barbell rubs against your clit all the time. If you have one of these, you will probably be wet all the time!"

I look over at Fiona and she is breathing heavily showing that she is getting really turned on. I take another drink of wine and turn back to what I am doing. Laetitia takes a gulp of wine as I notice as she puts her glass down her hands are trembling. I put my finger on her clit hood causing her to jump. She smiles down and says "Sorry, your finger was cold!"

I smile up at her and slide her hood back off of her clit, "You could have your actual clit pierced as it is quite big. This would have you on heat all the time, but I don't know how it would go with you because of your outer lips. You would have to check with the piercer doing it. There's another piercing called a triangle which is like a horizontal hood but passes underneath the clit. It is supposed to give you more stimulation because of the pressure on it."

With my thumb and forefinger I open her inner lips and point to her urethra with my other hand, "There's a piercing called a Princess Albertina that like mine goes in through here and comes out here," pointing as I go, "I don't know a lot about it though except where it goes."

I slide my finger in her opening and pinch the skin between there and her anus, "And a guiche goes through here. This would rub against the bottom of your lovers cock and really stimulate him and probably you to. You wouldn't see much of this one though." Laetitia is really wet by this time and her juices are starting to leak out around my finger. Her breathing has become quite ragged. Fiona's breathing is equally ragged and come to think about it so is mine.

"Don't forget, it is all personal choice and it's your pussy, so you have to be happy with the end look you are trying to achieve!"

I remove my finger from Laetitia's pussy and suck it clean. Out of the corner of my eye I catch sight of Fiona clenching her legs together and I know that she is giving herself a sneaky orgasm. I fire up the internet and find the site I am looking for. Fiona gets off the desk, "I'm just going to get some more wine," and walks out the door.

Laetitia and I start by looking at photos of outer labia piercings. Fiona returns and tops up all the glasses. Laetitia slides back across the desk to where she started and unknowingly leaves a smear of pussy juice on the desktop. I spot it and lean my arm on it to conceal it and thereby save her embarrassment. We spend the next thirty minutes looking at different photos and narrow the choice down to three piercings.

I say to Laetitia, "Slide back here and I'll show you how they will look."

I open the draw to get the numerous spare CBR's and barbells. Laetitia slides back across the desk until she is in front of me and spreads her thighs without being asked, "See how even with your legs apart your outer lips still cover your pussy?"

She looks down, "Uh Huh."

Fiona leans over her to have a look too. She parts her own legs, "See how mine just fall open when I part my legs!"

I grab a pair of small rings and slide the openings over Laetitia's outer lips until they are even on her pussy. I lean back, "That's what an outer lip piercing would look like." Fiona passes a mirror to me that has appeared from nowhere and I hold it between Laetitia's thighs so she can see what we see.

"What do you think?"

Laetitia looks in the mirror for some minutes, "No I don't think I really like the way it looks. It just doesn't look hot like Fiona's does! What do you think Fiona?"

"You have really lovely outer lips, and it would be a shame to spoil them!"

I gently remove the rings from her body, "Just remember that it won't be this easy to change your mind when it's done for real!"

I pick up two barbells with different sized balls on the ends and ask Laetitia, "Can you hold your outer lips open please?" I position one ball at the top of her clit hood and the other one I place at the base of her hood against her erect clit. She bucks her hips away as if she's been hit by an electric shock and let's go of her outer lips.

"Sorry," she says and opens her outer lips again.

I smile up at her, "That's alright I didn't mean to hurt you?"

"You didn't hurt me. I don't know why, it's just that my clit is so sensitive at the moment!"

I position the balls back where they were, "It's not a really good idea, but at least you get the idea of what it will look like. Just remember that what just happened will be what you will have to put up with all the time with this piercing!"

Fiona leans over and holds the mirror between Laetitia's legs so she can see her pussy, "Mmmmm that looks nice, what do you both think?"

"I think this would suit your pussy very well and don't forget you can get jewelled balls for the ends to change the look, or you could even get a barbell with a top mounted dropper on it when you are completely healed that would cause it move when you walked," I answer.

Fiona leans over even further, "That's what I was thinking of getting if I couldn't get this," she says pointing at her own piercing. I look at Fiona's pussy and she is absolutely dribbling. Laetitia looks over and can see the same but says nothing.

I move one of the barbells so that it lays under her clit with the ball out to the side, "You could always have your clit pierced and it would look like this."

Laetitia is shaking as I hold the bar against her clit. Fiona leans over with the mirror again and Laetitia bends over to take a look. She looks for some time but says nothing. Her face is slightly hidden by her hair and I begin to wonder what is wrong.

All of a sudden, she almost jumps off of the desk and lets go of her lips. I drop both of the barbells onto the floor and one of my fingers that I was using to brace my hands has slipped deep inside Laetitia's cunt. I look up to see that Fiona has wrapped her lips around Laetitia's nipple and is sucking on it, "You're not helping!" I admonish Fiona in a stern voice.

She doesn't bat an eyelid but continues to suck on the nipple in her mouth. I still have my finger in Laetitia's pussy and she is leaning back on her hands placed on the desk behind her. Fiona has set the lead, so I lean forward and gently place my tongue against Laetitia's clit causing her to jump again. A gasp escapes from her mouth and her pussy spasms around my finger. I drive my finger deeper into cunt and suck her clit into my mouth. "Fuuuuck!" she shouts and rocks her hips forward forcing her clit harder into my mouth.

I suck down hard, flick the tip of my tongue across her clit head and wriggle my finger in her cunt. She starts gasping for air and stiffens when I feel her pussy starts to pulsate around my finger. Fiona and I wait until Laetitia's orgasm has finished, "So what type of piercing do think you will get?"

"One that gets your tongue attached to my cunt more often!"

"Any pussy piercing will have his tongue in her!" as Fiona slips off of the desk and whispers in my ear, "Suck her off again and this time make it a "G" spot!"

"What did Fiona say?"

"She said I should eat your pussy again!"

Her only response is, "Mmmmmmm" and lies back on the desk.

Fiona had slid under the desk and was sliding my shorts off releasing my rock-hard cock. She slips it into her mouth and gently sucks on it. All this time I have been gently stirring my finger around in Laetitia's soppy pussy. With my cock being worked by Fiona's talented mouth I lower my mouth back to Laetitia's hard clit.

A satisfied, "Mmmmmmmm" comes from deep in her throat. I swirl little circles around her clit with my tongue while I continue to suck on it. My finger runs up the front wall of her cunt and easily finds her aroused "G" spot. I make little circles around it in time with my tongue. Laetitia's hips start to move in time with the passion that is being stirred within her.

Fiona releases my cock from her mouth and pushes my chair back a little causing my mouth to lose contact with Laetitia's pussy, "No, please don't stop. Please that was soooo good, lick my cunt again!" Laetitia begs.

Fiona scrambles up between the desk and me and backs into my lap, "I want your cock up my cunt. I'm so fucking hot!"

With that she reaches between her legs, grabs my cock by the shaft and aims it at her dripping hole. She rubs my PA around her opening until her hungry cunt sucks it in and then sits back swallowing my cock easily in her very slick pussy. Satisfied that my cock is buried deep inside her she leans forward and takes up where I left off.

She sucks Laetitia's clit into her mouth and replaces my finger with two of her own. Laetitia finds her voice and gasps, "Oooh Fiona, please make me cum. Your mouth feels so good on my cunt".

I lean back in my chair and take in the scene in front of me. All of Fiona's past protestations about girls not doing it for her... not interested in having sex with a woman seem to have got lost somewhere in the heat of the moment!

Fiona is sitting on my cock and I can feel the walls of her cunt flexing, feeling the hardness buried deep inside her. There is no rush as if she were having an orgasm, just practiced squeezing, trying to milk the jism out of me. Fiona has two fingers buried deep in Laetitia's cunt and would be working on her "G" spot. Her mouth is attached to her clit and by the way her cheeks are sucked in she is working hard on bringing her to orgasm.

Laetitia's hips are bucking up off of the desk and she must be getting close. Suddenly she stiffens with her hips stuck in mid air, fighting to maintain contact between her clit and the tongue that is bringing her such intense pleasure. "Fuuuuuuck, Ooooohhhh God, I'm cumming!" she screams as she collapses back on the desk. As her orgasm subsides Fiona removes her mouth from Laetitia's clit and leans back against me.

I whisper in her ear, "You have my permission to fuck Laetitia anytime both of you want to and if you want to invite me for one of these threesomes occasionally, that would be great!"

She turns and kisses me passionately, her tongue snaking into my mouth. I taste Laetitia's juices as she swirls her tongue around mine. We break, she leans back smiling and whispers "Thank you," as she gives my cock a squeeze to confirm her joy on hearing this.

12