A Better Life - Story 05

Story Info
Perfect Wednesday!
5.9k words
3.59
8.9k
7
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Five - Perfect Wednesday

I've just woken up and looked at the clock. It shows 8:15 am and I'm wondering why I don't have two small boys climbing all over me. I roll over and snuggle into your back, kiss the back of your neck until you stir. You moan softly, roll over, smile, and kiss me good morning. You tell me Laetitia, the nanny we have hired will be taking the boys to school today and we should just lie here and relax until they are ready to leave.

As if on cue the door bursts open and they rush in. As usual they are full of excitement and energy, with broad smiles beaming on their faces. Jarrod then explains that Laetitia will be taking them to school, as if he has just organised the whole thing. Laetitia follows the commotion into our bedroom, and asks them to say their goodbyes; otherwise they will be late for school. Jarrod and Trent kiss us in turn and disappear out of the door. Laetitia bids us farewell and closes the door as she leaves.

In the silence that now surrounds us; I slide over to you and kiss you on your warm full lips. I trail kisses down your neck to your full firm breasts. I gently take your right nipple between my lips and suck firmly on it until it becomes fully erect. I hear you gently sigh above me and know that I am doing it just right. I trail kisses across the valley between your breasts and do the same to your left nipple. I feel you run your fingers through my hair and cradle my head against you breast, holding my head in position, so as to prolong the sensations that are coursing through your body making your pussy tingle and wet.

All too soon you feel me start to move. You object by holding my head more firmly, but then you release your grip as you realise I am not stopping, but merely moving to a new location. The thought of this fills you with excitement and anticipation as you understand where my next destination will be. I trail light kisses across your rib cage to your belly button. I trace circles with my tongue around the outer edge and then plunge my tongue into your belly button. I curl my tongue under your two-carat diamond that now resides there and gently suck it into my mouth and twirl it with my tongue.

My mind flashes back to the time I bought you the bar bell from Argos with the cubic zirconias in it. How long ago it seems and how far we have come. My mind comes back to the task at hand when I hear a gentle moan above me and feel your fingers running through my hair. I feel your hips gently rise up and down as if to attract attention to the fact that as yet, your pussy has been neglected. Even though I am no where near your womanhood the heat of your desire is rising up to meet me. With what seems like agonising slowness, I drag myself away from your beautiful belly button and kiss my way down to your red hot pussy.

You have by this time abandoned yourself to your carnal desires. Gone are the gentle movement of your hips, giving way to a writhing, which has but one purpose, and that is to have my very talented tongue firmly attached to your aching erect clit. But, I am not ready to give you release just yet, so I avoid your attempts to make contact and kiss my way around the hollow in your thigh and lay my head on your mons. I run my hands underneath you and cup the cheeks of your cute arse in my hands and hold you close. It still amazes me as to how smooth your entire pubic area is since you started having laser hair removal. I can never get tired of touching and stroking your delicate pussy.

The smell of your aroused fragrance fills my nostrils and thrills me to think that I can still drive you to this height of desire after all these years together. The heat coming from your pussy assaults my face as I raise my head and blow gently on your pussy lips. This brings on a new bought of writhing as you try to escape and then capture the sensations that this brings. At last I extend my tongue and lick deeply from your cute little arse hole, ploughing through fat blood gouged lips, and ending with your very erect clit, which I suck into my mouth and tease as I flick my tongue over the end of it. This brings on a deep guttural moan from your throat, so I repeat the manoeuvre again with the same result.

I feel your hand on the back of my head, holding me hard against your pussy as you scream, "Don't move!" Its then that I feel your pussy spasm as your orgasm rips through you. I feel the muscles in your tummy vibrate, and your cum squirts out of your cunt and hits me on the neck. I don't move as you hold on for dear life, until your trembling slowly goes away. The pressure on the back of my head goes away, I release your clit from between my lips and slowly slide my tongue down the right side of your pussy, flicking the inner lip as I go until I reach your beautiful sloppy cunt. I can't believe how wet you get now. With renewed vigour I plunge my tongue into your hole as deep as I can go, lapping up as much of your beautiful cum as I can. I feel your hips start to wriggle, trying to get more of my invading tongue in your cunt.

At last, when there is no more juice to lick, I slide my tongue lazily up the left side of your pussy sucking into my mouth the triple diamond dropper that hangs from your inner lip as I go. I completely miss your clit as I make a circle around the top of your hood and make my way back down again. I continue to make these circles of your cunt until you are making little mewing noises from the pleasure that is tingling through your body. At last, I slide my tongue up the middle of your slit and rest it right on your clit. I swirl my tongue around your clit hood until it comes into contact with your diamond and sapphire clit hood ring that we had custom made. A bolt of electricity travels through my body and makes my cock spasm like I'm about to cum. I just hold there, cherishing not only the moment with your clit hood ring between my lips, but also the difference in textures between the softness of your clit hood and the hardness of the metal.

Finally the moment passes and I start to gently flick your clit with my tongue. Slowly I work you towards another orgasm. As I feel your hips start to pick up a gentle rhythm, I ease my finger into your cunt and locate your "G" spot. Like the perfect team we have become you move your hips around until I am touching it in just the right way. From then on there is just one goal in our minds that will be culmination of our combined efforts. At your urging I start sucking on your clit while fingering your "G" spot. Your breath comes in short gasps and I know we are near. Suddenly your orgasm hits and you stiffen, and I feel your cunt spasm around my finger.

Your cum gushes out of your cunt and down my arm. I hold you close, not moving, so as to not spoil the intensity of you orgasm. Finally, the tremors subside and I feel your body go limp. I withdraw my finger from your cunt and lick it clean, not wanting to waste a single drop of your delicious cunt cream. You look down at me dreamily with a contented cat smile. I make my way back up your body and kiss you passionately. I slide my tongue into your willing mouth and let you taste your own juices. As we finish our kiss there is a knock at the door and Laetitia is standing there with two warm drinks. She makes her way over to the bed, smiles and hands us our drinks. She obviously knows what has been going on as the scent in the room must be heady.

I ask what the weather is like and she informs us that it is a typical London day. No warmth and not much sun. This is all the information I need to decide what to do today. The first phone call I make is to Natalie, our pilot and tell her to get the plane ready. I then lean over to you, kiss you on the mouth, playfully pinch you on the bottom and tell you to get your cute little arse into the shower. I then let Laetitia know that we will be home after dinner, and she will be staying over tonight. She will have to pick the boys up from school and as a special treat she is to take them to their café for "after school coffee".

By this time, you have struggled out of bed and not worried about covering your beautiful nakedness in front of our nanny. I am still amazed at times at how confident you have become about your body and your complete change in attitude. I too climb out of bed and make my way to the en-suite as Laetitia gets off the bed and leaves the room. I find you already under the steaming water of the shower. I climb in behind you and slide my hands around your waist and then trail them up over your ribs and cup your firm full breasts. I heft them gently feeling the weight and firmness. You moan softly and lay your head back against my shoulder, loving the way I am caressing your skin.

I gently slide my hand over your breasts and gently tweak your nipples between my thumb and fore finger. A moan escapes from between your lips and I feel your hand snake between our bodies searching for my semi erect cock. Your search is successful and your hand closes around the thick meatiness of it. You gently stroke it back and forth a few times and are pleased with results. I slide my right hand down over your flat belly until I reach my target. Gently, I flick just your clit hood ring, not touching your pussy or your clit directly. The reaction is immediate; I feel your grip on my cock become tighter and your stroking become more purposeful.

As I nibble on your earlobe I ask, "What's the matter, I'm not doing anything?" as I continue to tweak your nipple and flick your clit ring.

You use your pat answer for these situations, "Well if you're not doing anything, keep doing nothing until I tell you to stop."

Just then Laetitia opens the door, surveys the situation and tells us that the car will be here to pick us up in an hour, and leaves the en-suite closing the door as she goes.

"We'll have to pick this up latter." I whisper into your ear.

"That's not fair."

"You heard what Laetitia said." and I release my hold on your nipple and clit.

I get you to pass me the soap and I wash your back. We swap places and you do mine. Funny how showering with a friend never seems to lose the fun out of it or become boring. I'm brought out of my revere as I feel your hands slide around my waist and encircle my semi erect cock in both of your hands. I hear you whisper, "I have to make sure he is nice and clean seeing how we are going out!" I slide my hands done your forearms, gently prising your hands off of my cock, "Now look what you've gone and done!" You look up at me with that innocent little girl look, "Me, I haven't done anything!" With that I finish rinsing off and step out of the shower and dry off.

As I finish shaving you turn off the shower and I hand you your towel. You dry off and as you are tying your hair up in the towel, I drop to my knees in front of you and suck your clit straight into my mouth. Instantly I hear a gasp and I feel your hands grip the top of my head, holding me tight against your pussy. "That's not fair!" I hear you say, gulping for air like a drowning man. I simply stop the onslaught on your clit and reply with a simple "I don't know what you mean!"

I stand up and walk out of the en-suite, leaving you trembling and holding onto the vanity as a mini orgasm ripples through your body. As I walk into the bedroom, I find Laetitia there tidying up the room and making the bed. I may be mistaken, but I think I can see a slight flush on her neck and extending down to the tops of her breasts. I ask her if she is feeling OK and she replies rather weakly that she is fine. I cross to the wardrobe and pick out a short sleeve shirt and a pair of linen trousers by Ralph Lauren. Team that up with some cologne, a pair of shoes and jacket by Prada and I'm ready to go. I pop my head into the en-suite, "Dress for somewhere warm and we are meeting people for a late lunch." and as an afterthought, "Commando is the style for the day!"

With that I shut the door and leave before you have a chance to ask the question that is forming on your kissable mouth. I allow myself a small smile and think to myself, a job well done. Now, down to the den I stride purposefully. What do I need, I think to myself? Into the safe, I grab the passports and one thousand Euros. That should be enough I think to myself. In the en-suite you gaze into the mirror, a bit bewildered. You run through the clues you have to work with, 1. the plane's being made ready, so that means we're flying somewhere, 2. dress for warm weather, 3. go commando, "Shit!" you think, going commando is no clue at all, its more the norm now than the exception, 4. or is that three now, "fuck it!" you think to yourself in the end.

Who cares really, all that counts is we're getting out of the flat, going somewhere warm, and are going to have a nice lunch. "That's good enough or me!" you think to yourself and get busy finishing off getting ready so as to be ready on time.

I have a look of awe on my face as you enter the reception room. Something has changed over the last twelve months in the way you walk and carry yourself. It's not something that I can easily put my finger on, but it's a new air of confidence that surrounds you, or maybe an aura that you now exude. I crossover to you, take you in my arms, kiss you deeply, and tell you that you look absolutely beautiful. You have on a pair of four inch high heel strap sandals with high ankle straps, just the way I like them. A mini skirt that rides low on your hips exposing your lean flat belly. The skirt is slightly fitted so that it won't blow up in a breeze, but not completely tailored so that it still flowed when you moved. It is made of a light summery fabric that gives the impression of being see-through.

The top you have on is hard to describe, as it is made of a gossamer like material, which is partially see through, giving just a hint of the curve of your breasts concealed beneath it. It gives the impression of you having picked up a piece of fabric looped it under your arms from your back, up around the back of your neck, pinned it, and said that will do. The effect though is stunning. It has a deep V to a point just below your breasts where the two sides come together and join showing a large amount of cleavage, and then spills away to once again show your taught flat belly.

Your makeup is perfect, and your hair, although having just been done, has a slightly windswept, defiant look, which only makes it look sexier. I then notice you've chosen your matching diamond set that we had custom made. Your earrings have three drop diamonds that start with half a carat, then grow to point seven five of a carats, and then a one carat diamond on the bottom. My gaze drifts down over your full pert breasts trying to escape from your designer label top, to your navel, where I see you are wearing the matching belly button set. It consists of the same drop setting, but has a one, one and a half, and two carat diamonds.

My cock lurches and begins to thicken in my trousers as I wonder whether you are wearing the diamond clit hood and inner lip ring settings that completes the set. I remember the look on the jeweller's face when we placed the order for this last one, one and a half, and two carat setting. It was puzzled at first, and then changed to knowing, when without saying anything, he understood that this last setting was not for public viewing. All he said was, "Funny how times have changed, but then, have stayed the same for centuries!"

The Gucci watch and diamond necklace I bought for you to celebrate rolling out our twentieth caravan in Spain completes the ensemble. From where I stand, not a tan or panty line to be seen. Just then the phone rings, the building concierge telling us that the car is waiting out the front. You grab a light shawl; we kiss Laetitia goodbye and we're out the door. As we step onto Gloucester Road we notice that our nanny had been right, the weather leaves something to be desired. There is a slight chill on the breeze that is blowing. Luckily it is only four steps across the footpath to the waiting car. As we are ensconced in the warmth of the Mercedes, I have time to notice that your nipples have become fully erect and are clearly visible through the light material of your top.

I feel my cock throb and start to stiffen, when you follow my gaze to see what I am looking at. Your only response is "Oops!" as a smile breaks across your face. We settle back in the soft leather seats and fall into a comfortable silence as we watch the general hustle and bustle of work a day life as we make our way to the airport. As we are stopped at a red light, I glance over to see the motorist in the car beside us take a bite out of his McDonalds burger. I squeeze your hand that I have been holding to get your attention. You follow my gaze and begin to laugh. Not so long ago we were that person. So caught up in living day to day, that we didn't know what lifestyle was. The car glides to a halt at the base of the air stair. Through the window I can hear the gentle whine of the APU running.

I glance over to the hanger and see our pilot, Natalie striding purposely across the tarmac towards us. She looks more like a catalogue model than a pilot. I remember well the discussion we had when I had told you I was going to hire her. You were a little dubious about my decision until I explained my reasoning. When I explained that she had spent some time as an aircraft engineer before taking on flight training, and also how I believed that a female pilot would not suffer from testosterone and the carelessness that can come with it that a male pilot could suffer from, did you come around to my way of thinking. I then reminded you that whoever we hired would at times be flying the people most important to me without me in the cockpit with them.

The uniform she wears is unique to the company and she looks stunning in it. It has none of the stuffiness that normal pilots and aircrew has. She opens my door and I climb out of the car. I move around to your side and open the door for you. As you swing your legs out of the car, I notice your knee's part slightly allowing me a clear view of your pussy. I am delighted to see that you are wearing the diamond clit hood setting that matches the rest of the jewellery you are wearing. At this point I realise that the game is afoot, so to speak. You climb out of the car walk over to Natalie and kiss her hello.

I join the both of you, "Is everything ready?"

"Yes"

"Let's go then!"

Natalie leads the way up the air stairs of our new aircraft, a Hawker Sidley 125-800 XP. As you follow her up the stairway, I notice that as your skirt stretches across your cute ass I can just discern your tattoo. Once again, my cock begins to throb within my pants. I have to admit that there are two very cute asses climbing the stairs in front of me. Once inside you pick a seat and sit yourself down in it, buckle your seatbelt and ask where we are going. I just smile and make my way to the cockpit. Natalie arrives at your seat with your favourite flying drink, a Baileys on ice. Up in the cockpit, Natalie is as good as her word. All the radios are set, and the navigation computers are programmed. Natalie takes her seat, and commences the pre-start check. Back in the sumptuous leather seat, you shake your head hardly able to believe that you are sitting here doing this, even though you can feel the cool leather against your pussy.

You hear the main engines start and suddenly we are moving. I taxi the plane and line up on the centre line of the runway. Were granted final clearance, I move the throttles fully forward and away we go. Natalie calls "V1, rotate" as our speed increases. I pull back on the control column and we lift off the ground. I bank the aircraft to the right and continue to climb to 30,000 feet. We reach flight level three zero zero and I turn on the auto pilot. I make my way back to the cabin and sit across from you, "How are you going?"

12