A Better Way of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!' I kept repeating with every thrust of his cock. 'Oh Sue, I'm cumming on Paul's cock; he feels so good!'

My release was flooding over his rampant cock and Sue was right behind me, screaming out as her own orgasm crashed through her body.

'Oh my God Paul, I'm cumming on another man's cock!' she cried out. 'I couldn't help myself; he feels incredible and I want his cock so much that I had to cum on him.'

The squelching sound of big hard cocks pounding soaked pussies filled the room and we were all moaning in pleasure. Paul wasn't quite as big as Dan but he was still an impressive size and my pussy felt well stretched around his thick shaft. My dream was finally coming true and I was being fucked by Paul. For years I'd been jealous of Sue, knowing that each night she might have him between her legs and even though I was now being regularly fucked by Dan, it had done nothing to dampen my desire for Paul. His cock was everything I'd hoped it would be and he fucked me as well as he had in my dreams so it was particularly satisfying to be next to Sue and know that while I was being fucked so well by her husband, she was able to enjoy Dan's beautiful cock that she'd dreamt of so often. Sue may have been hesitant to finally do the deed but now that she'd crossed that line and was being properly fucked, she really let herself go and the depravity of the situation only added to the thrill for all of us.

'Don't stop Dan, please, keep fucking me,' she begged and I was no different.

'Fuck me Paul, my pussy's on fire for you,' I gasped, 'I'm going to cum again.'

'Me too,' added Sue, holding my hand, 'make us cum together on the cocks of our dreams.'

Both men were fucking us hard and deep and it was clear that having done such a good job of fucking us for so long, they couldn't hold out much longer. I turned to Sue and found her already looking at me.

'Do you want it all Sue?' I asked. 'Do you want to feel Dan cum inside you so you can be filled with another man's sperm too?'

'Oh yes Kathryn,' she panted, 'I'd love to feel his cock shooting inside me.'

'Good,' I smiled back at her, 'because I really need to feel Paul cum in me.'

Sue looked up at both men as they continued to thrust in and out of our grateful holes.

'Make us cum again and cum with us,' she instructed them. 'We both need your hot cum inside us.'

It hardly seemed possible that they could fuck us harder and faster yet they seemed to find another gear and I thought Paul was going to fuck me straight through the sofa. It was more than any woman could stand and Sue and I came together, our slippery juices cascading over their marauding cocks in such volume that it started to leak out. Dan came first, ramming his cock deep inside Sue and she screamed out as she felt the first powerful shot of semen enter her.

'He's cumming Paul,' she cried out, 'I can feel him filling my pussy with his cum. Oh God, another man is giving me his sperm.'

I think this was too much for Paul and I felt his cock swell slightly before he drove deep inside me and started to unload.

'Yessssss!' I screamed. 'I can feel your husband cumming in me Sue; Paul's filling me up with his cum and I love it.'

Paul seemed to cum a lot and I knew Dan could produce a lot of semen so Sue was getting well filled. I don't know why but there's something primal and wonderful about knowing a man is shooting a lot of cum inside you. I've never liked a man who can only give me a small amount of semen and Sue was clearly the same.

'He came so much,' she said, looking deep into my eyes. 'I can feel him leaking out of me now and I love it. Thank you Kathryn for making me go through with this, it's been the best birthday ever.'

'It was literally my pleasure Sue,' I smiled back at her. 'Paul has a wonderful cock and I loved having him fuck me.

'Are you OK with this Paul?' Sue asked, sounding a little worried. 'You've seen another man fuck me and even heard me begging him to cum inside me; are you sure you're OK with this.'

'I wasn't sure I would be,' Paul confessed, 'and if it had just been Dan fucking you I don't think I would have been but fucking Kathryn was also my dream so we both got something from this experience and they're good friends so I think it all worked out very well.'

'And don't forget,' I added, 'this wasn't just about you two. I've wanted to be fucked by Paul for years and once I discovered that Dan had also fantasised about fucking Sue, it all seemed such a perfect situation that it would be foolish not to try to make it happen.'

Paul's shrinking cock slipped out of me and with it came a flood of cum. Dan withdrew from Sue and helped her up as his own cum ran in copious quantities down her legs. Sue helped me up and started to lead me to the bathroom.

'I think we'd better get cleaned up a little,' she said as she led me away, 'and perhaps we'd better discuss if we want this to be a one-off or if we are going to do this again.'

I hadn't thought about this being anything other than a one-off and was a bit surprised that Sue even raised the possibility, given her trepidation in actually going through with it but I was certainly open to the idea. Having been married to John for all those years with his very disappointing sexual technique before having no sex at all, I was relishing the life I now enjoyed and having experienced Paul's cock once, I found that I was keen for him to fuck me again. It seemed to me that if I could be regularly fucked by Dan and also enjoy Paul's cock, I'd surely have a perfect life.

'Are you sure you'd like to do this again?' I asked as we cleaned ourselves up in the bathroom. 'You seemed very hesitant at times.'

'I was,' she admitted, 'but it's like taking your first parachute jump I guess so once your first one is out of the way, you can't then try to put the genie back in the bottle. I was afraid of crossing that line but I can't deny that I loved the experience and once I felt Dan entering me, I knew I needed him to fuck me.'

'Well I certainly enjoyed Paul's cock and I love both of you guys so I think it would be great if this became part of our lives together,' I said.

'I know Paul will agree,' Sue giggled, 'I saw how much he was enjoying having his cock inside you. I guess it's not for everyone but to me, it just seemed to work.'

I couldn't argue with that sentiment so we were soon heading downstairs to talk to the boys about our evening's entertainment. Sue went straight over to Paul and gave him a long and loving kiss.

'Thank you my darling for making my fantasies come true,' she cooed.

'I can't take all the credit,' he protested. 'I don't think I'd have agreed to it without my own motivation with Kathryn so in a way, I should be thanking you.'

'You're not jealous are you, knowing how I responded to Dan?' she asked.

'I know you love me Sue so no, I'm OK with what happened as long as you're OK knowing how much I enjoyed being with Kathryn.'

'I think we're fine,' she confirmed, 'so do you want us all to do this again?'

'Mmmmm, yes, I'd love that,' he said, his cock already starting to thicken again slightly.

I was sat in Dan's arms on the sofa while we listened to their conversation and I turned to him and kissed him tenderly.

'I think you've made Sue a very happy woman tonight,' I whispered.

'She was everything I'd hoped she'd be and if it's alright with you, I hope we can do this again,' he said.

'As long as you save some of this for me,' I said, squeezing his cock in my hand, 'then I can have two wonderful men to enjoy.'

'Why stop now?' he said as I noticed his cock also starting to harden. 'There's no time like the present.'

I grinned at him and stood up.

'Why don't you two join us in the bedroom?' I called out to Sue and Paul as I led Dan up to the main bedroom with its super king sized bed. They looked a little surprised but didn't take long to follow us up the stairs. By the time they arrived I was already sucking Dan's rapidly hardening cock as he lay on the bed. Temporarily releasing him from my mouth, I looked over to Sue and Paul and suggested that perhaps it was time for Sue to show her appreciation for having such a wonderful husband. She smiled, pushed Paul down onto the bed and quickly took his cock into her mouth.

I always love it when I can feel a man grow in my mouth, knowing that I have done that to him and Dan was growing rapidly until my mouth felt like it couldn't widen anymore. The moans of pleasure emanating from him only worked to encourage me to suck him harder until I was bobbing up and down on his length and he was starting to thrust up into my mouth while I feverishly rubbed my clitoris. As much as I love sucking cock, I knew that I wanted my pussy to fucked mercilessly this time so it wasn't long before I released him from my mouth and suggested that Sue did the same.

'Get on the bed on all fours beside me,' I instructed her.

She silently complied so that we were both positioned with our heads on the mattress and our backsides in the air, offering ourselves to the men for them to use. Sometimes I just love feeling submissive!

'Time to fuck these sweet pussies boys; we need your big cocks now don't we Sue.'

'God yes, I need to be fucked again now,' she gasped.

'Hold yourself open for them Sue and give them an inviting target,' I said and with that we reached behind ourselves and pulled ourselves open, giving them a wanton display of wet pussy and forbidden butt.'

We felt their weight moving on the bed as they got into position. I was gasping for breath as Dan drove his thick cock deep inside me from behind and from the sounds coming from Sue, Paul had entered Sue at the same time and with the same power. From this angle the head of his cock was rubbing right over my g-spot and I don't think I'd ever felt pleasure like it. Sue took hold of my chin and pulled me towards her before kissing me, fully and passionately. I'd never had any sort of sexual contact with a woman before but I did love her and somehow, kissing her at that moment felt very right. Dan seemed to start fucking me harder at that point and Sue actually lost contact with my lips Paul was banging into her so hard so there was no doubt that the boys were enjoying this impromptu show.

Suddenly Dan pulled out of me and I looked behind me to see if something was wrong but they'd merely decided to swap partners for a while. Paul took hold of my hips and started to force his lovely cock into my well fucked pussy just as Dan was forcing his huge member into Sue's tight hole. Her groans of delight indicated her pleasure at feeling herself having to stretch that little bit more to accommodate Dan's slightly larger cock. Paul immediately started to fuck me hard and deep and I was reminded what an incredible cock he had. I couldn't help but cum once again as this magnificent cock fucked me inside out. In that moment, our new arrangement made perfect sense. I knew that Paul was Sue's and I knew that Dan was particularly drawn towards me but now Sue and I could enjoy two wonderful cocks belonging to two wonderful men while they both got to fuck two women they found hot.

'I hope you're enjoying my husband Kathryn; he has a wonderful cock and I know he's wanted to pleasure you with it for a long time.'

'I love it Sue,' I panted, 'his cock feels so good inside me and he fucks me so well. You seem to be appreciating Dan's offering,' I smiled.

'Lord yes,' she replied, her eyes rolling back in her head, 'I can't believe he's even bigger than Paul. I love the way he stretches me and fills me.'

'No regrets then?' I asked with a smirk.

'God no,' she gasped, 'After years of dreaming I'm enjoying two incredible cocks in one night and I hope they can both fuck me many more times in the future.'

'They will,' I assured her as she too gasped for breath as Dan pounded his big cock in and out of her.

Paul fucked me hard and deep from behind before suddenly withdrawing and before I knew what was happening I could feel Dan's fat cock being forced back inside me. It was like welcoming home an old friend and I loved feeling my pussy ripple over the familiar ridges and veins of his cock as he repeatedly drove into me hard and fast. I could feel a climax building rapidly inside me and Sue was just ahead of me.

'I'm cumming, oh Paul, I'm cumming on your beautiful cock,' she cried out, her head shaking on the bed as she rode her orgasm through its heights.

'I can feel it,' he cried out in joy. 'I can feel you cumming all over my cock and it feels fantastic.'

The idea of Sue cumming all over Paul brought me my own climax and I clamped onto Dan's thick shaft as wave after wave of pleasure shook my body to its foundations. Having already cum once, both Dan and Paul had real staying power and they fucked us through our orgasms without missing a beat and boy were we grateful. There's very little quite as good for a woman as cumming on a big cock while it continues fucking you. As we came down from our highs, Paul asked Sue a question I hadn't stopped to consider: 'Do you want me to cum in you or would you like to have another big load from Dan?'

'I love you cumming in me more than anything,' she replied, 'but we have plenty time together while these nights will be special so I'd like Dan to cum in me again while you give Kathryn some more of your lovely cream.'

Once again trading places, I sighed as I felt Paul's now familiar cock slide back inside me all the way and start to fuck me once more. I could tell from the sounds coming from beside me that Sue was being royally fucked by Dan and he was getting close to his own release judging by the urgency of his thrusting. Paul must have been getting close too as he was fucking me hard and fast now. The pleasure I was experiencing was consuming me to the point where I was losing all sense of reality. I wanted to cum with him but by this point I seemed to be in a state of almost perpetual orgasm.

'Fuck me Paul, fuck me!' I screamed. 'Shoot your cum in me and fill me up with your hot sperm.'

Paul gave an almighty thrust and buried his cock deep inside me. I could feel his cock throbbing and pulsating as he unleashed a torrent of cum into my desperate and grateful pussy. Even though it was his second load of the night, he was still giving me plenty of cum and I loved feeling him shooting his load deep inside me.

'Now feed it to Sue,' I panted with what little breath I had left.

Paul quickly repositioned himself in front of his wife and fed his cock into her waiting mouth. She sucked on him hungrily, tasting the cocktail of my juices and her husband's cum. In her state of sexual nirvana, she willingly took his cock into her mouth to suck him dry, moaning with delight at the taste of Paul's cum. At that moment Dan grunted and drove deep inside her, coating her insides with his sperm.

My pussy was still tingling from the pounding these two wonderful cocks had given me and I knew that Sue felt the same as she collapsed in a heap of sexual satisfaction on the bed. Not so long ago I had been a neglected housewife with no sex life at all but these two wonderful men, with the help of my good friend Sue, had made me feel like a desirable woman again and I felt sure that the four of us would enjoy many more sexual adventures together as I made up for lost time.

Sue had said that I needed a different way of life to the one I'd endured for so long and she had been right but this wasn't just a different way of life, it was a better way of life.