A Bi Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cooooooooll." I grinned stupidly. I could shamelessly be used as a tool of her pouting battle...

Chrysler and Fin were looking altogether too pleased with themselves over by the bar. And, just like Yannah said, we marched right past them smiling and looking as horny as I felt and made our way over to the gents, where I hoped I wasn't going to get another offer on my ass, and altogether couldn't believe my luck. Getting my tongue busy was often the most I'd get on a good night out clubbing, but 3 offers of sex already? It was only 1am. Fucking 'A'! I love this city! Screw London.

In the toilets I found a cubicle, hoped 'Anne' didn't notice when we strolled right past 'her' as 'she' was taking a piss and closed the door, locking it. I didn't want someone like me to disturb me like I'd done my black friend earlier. We kissed deeply and passionately as her hands reached down for my crotch and I took her lovely round buttocks in my hands, pushing her against the wall. I started to harden before she managed to undo the top button of my fly and I had to help her get it out, and she played with it tentatively as we kissed. It was her turn to push me back against the wall as she started jerking my length and then broke our kiss and shrank to her knees.

"Oh, God... yesssss..." I muttered with impatience for what had to come next.

"Yum" she looked up and stuck her tongue out at me, then smiled, still pulling on my cock.

Yannah made a little noise of pleasure as she took me into her mouth and I laced my fingers through her luxuriously long blue-black hair. It occurred to me before that I'd only got as far as the tongue with my only other encounter with an Indian girl. I sighed as her lovely hot mouth engulfed my end and she sucked on my end tenderly and expertly... mmmm... oh wow, it felt fine.

"Oh yeeeaaaahhhh..." I sighed. hoping that someone outside the cubicle would hear. "Oh, God, yea, do it... do it... ah FUCK... you're SO good... do it... ah, fuck YES... suck me..."

The girl knew what she was doing, but didn't make me cum. Instead she stood up and kissed me hard after about 5 minutes of sucking and licking and biting my head and shaft and said...

"Fuck me."

And released the drawstring of her black cotton trousers. I was right, they were magnificent thighs, and she was wearing a white lacy G-String, which looked lovely against her dark asian skin. I picked her up, kicked down the toilet lid and stood her on top of the of it,and dropped slowly to my knees myself, and pulled her skimpy knickers to one side, and inserted my tongue, which hadn't tasted pussy in a good 3 or 4 weeks, and I drank deeply of her musky ambrosial tunnel.

"Oh, GOD, YEEEEAAAAHHH..." she moaned as my experienced tongue explored her clitoral area.

She was soaking wet and dripping into my mouth as I pleasured her, and knew I was really giving her enjoyment as she got noticeably hotter and wetter. A pushed a finger into her dark bottom, which was a little sweaty and gave easily... this made her jilt a little, and she shivered... maybe she didn't take it up the arse ('yet'... Hee Hee), but didn't complain as I slowly pushed in to the 1st knuckle and kept up the attack on her snatch with my tongue. She tasted absolutely heavenly, and to my extreme pleasure had shaved down to a very neat and short 'V', making the oral experience most enjoyable on my part. I licked and kissed the top of her inner thighs, teased her tiny vulva, and fucked her with my tongue... on occasion taking her clit in my teeth and sucking on its sweetness.

Yannah did one of my favourite things as I brought her to orgasm suckling on her tiny pink clitty and frigging her sphincter slowly with a gentle finger, she swelled and sprayed. WOW! I was coated in the juices of her climax, and my tongue and lips were soaked in 'eau de pussee'.

Very few women physically ejaculate when they cum... and when you find one, don't let her go!!! I lapped up the foamy white excitement and then stood to face her chest before pulling her head down to meet me mouth to mouth and I thrust my tongue into her mouth and let her taste herself.

"You're fucking brilliant, baby" she whispered between breathless gasps.

"MmmmMmmMppPpppHHHhhHlllmmMMmmmpph" my answer was lost as she kissed me again.

She held on to the back of my neck and swung her legs around my body and whispered.

"Fuck me."

"Oh yea..." I answered in an equally low voice maneuvering her body and leaning her back to the wall.

"Fuck me now... hard..." (wow, women don't usually beg for it, when they do isn't it great?)

I effortlessly entered her soaking wet love, making her gasp and squeal, and I suppressed a cry when she almost drew blood in my neck with her fingernails. I held her bottom and started to push in and out of her as she started to sigh and moan and tell me

"Oh yes... fuck... ah yes... fuck... Duke... ahhhhh Gooooooodddd"

"Oh man, you are so hot baby... God Yannah you're so fucking good... yes... yes..."

I nearly said 'I love you' as can sometimes happen but I held it back as we both continued with our umms and aaaaahhhhs and sighs and complements for the other. What was really turning me on more than anything was Yannah contracting her pussy as I pushed in, making it slightly harder and rougher for me to penetrate deep... but penetrate deep I did, and the feelings her beautiful wet hole was torturing my hard cock with were incredible. This was a woman alright, 1 in a million. I felt her achieve orgasm again as she bit her bottom lip in a bid not to scream and her warm juices lubricated my cock to an incredibly slippery level and started to drip down my inner thighs, my God, what a turn on she was!

My hands stayed tight on her beautiful brown buttocks as I pushed in and out of her harder and faster... anyone else in the toilets would definitely hear what was going on in here as she wailed and squealed and I grunted and sighed as I pushed ever in and out of her perfect pussy. She pulled herself off the wall toward me so I was holding all her weight, her arms wrapped tightly around my neck and my hands gripping her warm and sweaty butt as she kissed me deep, hard and long.

As she came a third time, I too passed the point of no return, and her frothing juices became mixed with my tidal wave orgasm as I shot my bolt deep inside her with a yell. My eyes opened wide with the sensation as my cream flew against gravity and deep into my beautiful Indian lover.

I pushed my tongue deep into her mouth, kissing her hungrily, clawing her round buttocks, holding her tight with every mm of my rod in as deep as I could get it, pulling her body into mine as we melded into one incredible moment of paradise; filling her with jet after jet of white-hot semen. I didn't want to let her go and have the moment escape, I was in heaven and my cock was electrified with pleasure even as it seemed my nuts emptied of every last drop of spunk.

I bit her lower lip and screwed my eyes up tight as I shot one final white blast deep into her dusky heat, my cock almost hurting with the effort; then my knees started to weaken as the incredible minute-long orgasmic glow started to fade and I at last broke the kiss and Yannah dropped her legs to the floor, dismounted my cock, and shrank away from my embrace, shaking and sweating.

"Oh my God." was all she said in a hoarse whisper.

"God you were absolutely fantastic, love." I managed back, barely more than a gasp.

"That was... absolutely..." but she trailed off.

"You were fucking incredible, Yannah."

Her thighs were absolutely coated in a gorgeous creamy mix of my seed dripping with her own thick and slippery love, and my own prick, softening now, too was sticky and coated in the beautiful liason of our sex. I dropped down and licked her thighs clean, mmmmm... God it was the most luscious taste... and then didn't need to offer for her to take her turn cleaning my dripping thighs, balls and shaft. We used paper to dry off and pulled our trousers back on again, very glad the management had installed hooks inside the doors so they remained crease-free enough to look acceptable. Her mascara had run all over her face and we were both covered in her deep red lipstick, so we wouldn't be skulking out of the booth quickly.

We opened the door to cheers from about 7 guys and 2 girls, and claps on the back and ass and offers to shake hands continued as we washed our faces and laughed along with the audience who had stopped to listen. I was relieved to see that 'Anne' wasn't among them, that would be one less thing to explain later if we got to talking seriously. Yannah and I went back into the club to find it was end of the night music playing already... 'New York, New York' and so on. I quickly spotted Chrysler who had his arm around Fin and was talking to another guy.

Chrysler and I smiled broadly at each other and shook hands, and Yannah planted a huge open mouthed kiss on Fin, to yells and whoops from us 3 guys. I was introduced to the other guy, his name was Zar, a tall, blonde and handsome Croat. Chrysler pulled me towards him and said this was the guy who would get me into the swingers' club if I played my cards right (What, letting him fuck me?), and I shook hands with him. He asked me to buy him a drink and join him at a table while the other 3 collected all are coats in the queue that was bound to take 20 minutes.

"So I heard you had a good night tonight!" Zar smiled. "Pretty varied stuff." He'd obviously heard the whole story (although how accurate I might never find out) about my encounter with 'Anne'

"Yeah!" I laughed, and smiled up at him sheepishly. "Finding that 'she' was a 'he' was a real shock, but I was so turned on I didn't care. Besides, I'm bi'... it was a surprise, but I like cock anyway. And when I met Yannah later, whoah, she's just the best."

"Oh, she's pretty alright. A 'go-er' too I bet! But it didn't bother you getting it on with 'Anne'?"

"Well he was 'sort of' a girl..." and I laughed again. "But no, not really. Besides, 'she' had a nice cock."

"Chrysler told me you're quite an experienced bi'... tell me about it."

I told him the whole story about how with my high sex drive, I get doubly sexually frustrated when I'm not in a relationship and out of options with crap nightclubs where its hard to pick up if you aren't in the 'in crowd' and that I turn to porn. This in turn led me to get bored with even the most hardcore stuff and I wanted to see different types of sex and group sex... like for example why in porn that you can take for granted girls always get it on together... but guys never do. I wondered why, (we all have gay fantasies in dreams at least once) then I on a whim, to see what that side of things might be like, I saw a gay video and found that it really turned me on for reasons unknown.

He wasn't surprised and in fact thoroughly approved that I found myself feeling more comfortable with transexual pornos ('and transvestites, too' he added! - cheeky bastard).

He was very interested in and demanded all the filthy details of how after experimenting and about how curiosity had got the better of me and I found my favourite porn for a quick climax was bisexual group stuff, where the guys get it on with each other as well as the girls, who as usual perform the more outrageous lesbian possibilities with toys and devices (sometimes on the guys too). He was very pleased to hear when I told him about how I took my newfound cock-fixation to the next level and experimented by orally pleasuring other men on my knees through the 'glory holes' I found a porno store had in the walls between the wank-booths. After a few minutes (I'd told the story many times now) I pretended I didn't notice his hand on my thigh I told him about how I met Chrysler, and again that I felt that being anally entertained was something I had to try and took the plunge after discovering how satisfying sex could become with an anal angle thanks to the fingers of a particularly naughty couple of ex-girlfriends and my eventual experimentation with toys myself.

"I think you'd fit in to our little 'circle'. I'd like you to come with Chrysler and 'Anne' tomorrow. Our boys and girls would definitely get on with you, and you should get to experiment with your group fantasies as well as exploring new oral and anal heights. You'll learn to do things you never thought were possible with vagina, prick, or ass. Plus, we have some amazing toys I'm sure you'd benefit from playing with. We have a lot of experience among us, and we want to share our pleasures with others like yourself."

"'Anne's' one of your group?"

"Yeap. Girls, boys, girls who want to be boys and boys who want to be girls. Anyone who's clean and open minded, including you too if you get on OK. There's just one problem."

I looked at the handsome Croatian perplexed and he smiled at me and put my hand on his crotch.

"I got here half an hour ago and haven't had any..."

"... so you want a blow job." I amazed myself finishing for him. This seemed crazy. But we had 10 minutes at least until the others got to the front of the coat queue. I looked around and anyone who was still around was either drunk-cum-unconscious or heading out. Zar moved into the partially obscured corner of the sofa, and I thought, 'here we go again'... I wanted in the club, and what the fuck, I'd be with Yannah again soon, maybe Fin too. And since Chrysler's black prick would come into the equation for sure anyway. (Besides, Whats one more mouthful of spunk at this stage?)

I undid his zipper fly and retrieved about 3" of soft, thick meat, looked up at the guy, and then took it into my mouth, using thumb and forefinger slowly up and down the shaft as blood flowed into it. Here I was, just met and fucked the most amazing woman, who was not 100 feet away and taking a complete strangers' cock into my mouth... in public. What would Yannah do if she saw? Soon I had less time for the worry as Zar started to moan and I felt one of my favourite things of all time, a soft cock slowly hardening and growing in my mouth. One moment I had the full flaccid length in my mouth and my nose in his golden blonde pubes; the next his end was pushing against my throat, the shaft seemingly escaping my lips an inch at a time. The thing grew to just under 7", about the same size as mine, maybe a little shorter but a little thicker. It was, like 'Anne's', a very nice specimen, clean and trim, but Zar was circumsized, not something I have experienced more than once or twice.

Pursing my lips, I ate at him hungrily, working my mouth down on the shaft, grinding, giving teeth to the head as I sucked on it hard, lapping the sweet precum with my tongue. I could feel him ruffling his hands in my hair and letting slip the odd 'Ah yeah' and some equivalent that I couldn't understand, presumably in Croatian. I released his prick and licked up and down the shaft, kissing and prodding his sac with my tongue while I beat him off, harder and faster... I wanted him to finish quickly and be satisfied so I could get away and back with Yannah before Chrysler talked her into coming with him and Fin and that we'd 'meet them later'... oh no... if he was going to fuck her I'd make sure I fuck him or Fin first! I thought of Fin's hard fitness instructor body and wondered what other piercings she had as I took Zar's head into my mouth again and used every trick I'd learned with my tongue and mouth on and around his head and hole as I fondled his nutsac and beat him off. I thought of Yannah's gorgeous dark pussy and how I had to have her again.

Zar grabbed the sides of my head and held me down as he bucked his hips and exploded into my mouth. I shut my eyes tight and saw little spots of light as I got dizzy with the sudden sweet burst of expected fluid blowing my taste buds away. My own tired cock started to stiffen in my pants as I swallowed his thick creamy spunk even as he threatened to overflow my mouth with a second, larger stream. This time I could hear him yell incomprehensibly before he collapsed back onto the sofa as I coaxed a third and final splash of cum onto my tongue before backing off, wiping my mouth with my hand and sitting up. He was smiling. Good to know I'd done a good job!

As I turned around and prepared to get up and leave, ready to offer him my hand, I saw in horror that Chysler, Yannah, Fin and 'Anne' were there! My God, how much had they seen? I couldn't make eye contact with Yannah as Chrysler started to clap and Zar put his arm around me in a masculine, brotherly gesture. Oh my God, it had all gone horribly wrong. Fine way to treat a girl you've just had a hyper-intimate encounter with, let her see you sucking a guy's cock and doing a good job of it before bringing him off and graciously eating his sperm! And what the fuck was that transvestite doing with them anyway?!?

Fuck.

Seriously... FUCK.

I had a look on my face that made it look like I was about to blabber something incomprehensible to try to explain away the situation, but Fin just burst out laughing at me (bitch) and 'Anne' was partially buckled and suppressed a giggle.

"You ARE good at that, handsome!" 'she' smirked.

"Oh, fuck, that was good, Duke" the Croat said, clapping me hard on the back.

"Yannah... I..."

Yannah came forward and I prepared for a slap at the least, more likely a punch in the face or a really hard stilettoed heel in the nuts. God knows I deserved it. Cocksucker. Instead, she took my face in her soft warm hands and kissed me full on the mouth, her lips pressing hard against mine. The surprise at that reaction from her more than anything left me frozen and I didn't respond.

"I... errrrr..."

"Ssshh. Chrysler told me. I can't believe you did that for me. You're... lovely." she said uncertainly.

(I'd done her a favour?!? WHAT favour!?! She'd just caught be blowing a guy!... confused...)

"Eh, well, you know." I pretended that I wasn't completely ignorant to whatever she was talking about.

We kissed again and eventually headed out of the club. Zar and Chysler hugged good night, and the handsome Croat slapped me on the ass and went off in the other direction. I don't know who invited 'Anne' but 'she' trailed the 4 of us, Chrysler and Fin strutting confidently and Yannah and I walking hand in hand toward the taxi rank. Yannah explained how she was so grateful I'd blown Zar 'for her'... apparently lesbian couples had to bring a swinging male into the group with them to keep numbers right, and Chrysler had told me I had to suck Zar's cock for her and Fin to get in.

Whether it was the truth or a tall story Chysler had told for my benefit, or just to get his buddy a blow job I didn't think I'd find out. I didn't even know the two girls were trying to get into the group! However, knowing more people there would certainly make entering the fray all the more enjoyable.

Besides I was pretty crazy about Yannah and knowing she was as interested as me to expand her sexuality was great. I'd also get much more of an opportunity to screw the hard-bodied Fin, she definitely struck me as the 'great shag' type, not to mention seeing more of Zar, who I smiled to myself might be very nice to have pumping away hard into me from behind while I buried my face in some sweet tasting pussy.

Yannah and I kissed all the way back in the taxi while Chrysler bullshitted with the taxi driver and Fin and 'Anne' compared bodily piercings. We stopped for a pizza for an hour or so, and eventually made it back to Chysler's flat and tumbled over each other to get to the toilet before going into the bedroom.

What would Rena the unsuspecting Swiss girlfriend do if she came back to find Chrysler in bed with 2 girls, a guy, and a transvestite?

T.B.C...

12