A Bi Dream Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny invited Sheila and Sam to have drinks and to talk with her and Bill. The invitation was for the next Saturday which was two day away. Bill was excited and nervous. It had been so long ago that he had become submissive to Randall. But thinking about sucking cock again made him hard.

Jenny described Sheila as 41 with dark black hair, slender and tall, small breasts...probably 34b like hers. She said she was very pretty and they had very similar interests. Sheila described Sam as 6'1", 180, brown hair with conservative haircut. Said he had a thick 7.5 inch uncut cock with large mushroom head. And he could cum several times in one night. He was 45.

The next two days seemed to drag but finally Saturday came and Jenny and Bill had both showered and dressed casually for their meeting with Sheila and Sam. They had beers, hard liquor and appetizers ready for them to enjoy while they talked things over.

When the door bell rang Bill felt a flash of panic but then got an excited rush thinking he might soon be sucking cock in front of Jenny to fulfill a longtime fantasy of his. He and Jenny both went to the door to greet their visitors. There was greetings and handshakes, hugs for Jenny and Sheila. She was dressed in a pair of khaki walking shorts and a light green blouse. She appeared very conservatively dressed without a hint of flamboyance one might think a swinger might have. Sam was also dressed in casual normalcy, wearing jeans and a plain "dress" tee-shirt.

After only a few minutes, Bill felt very comfortable talking with Sheila and Sam. They were pleasant and engaging. No phony vibe about them. The couples talked about sports and food to begin and ended up discussing the lifestyle of swinging. Sheila and Sam explained how it fit their personalities and sex drive but it wasn't for everybody.

Married couples seemed to have more problems at first they told Jenny and Bill. The married men and women often thought they were ready to share but found out they were either jealous or hurt if their partner enjoyed themselves and the other didn't. Men seemed to have more jealousy at first.

After some serious discussion about swinging, conversation transitioned to Jenny's discussion with Sheila about Bill sucking a man's cock while she took charge in directing both men in carrying out the act. Sam told Bill he'd be fine with him sucking him if Jenny was ok with things.

Sheila spoke up to remind the group she and Jenny would both direct the men during this first meeting. First they would have Bill suck Sam only with instructions and orders from the women. Second, they would get to watch her and Jenny eat each other's pussies. Without participating. Only sitting by the bed and watching without playing with themselves. Third, if the women decided they might invite the men into bed to eat and fuck them. Maybe Sam fucking Jenny and Bill fucking Sheila. And there might even be cream pies for the men to eat afterwards.

Jenny nodded her agreement with Sheila's plan. Bill and Sam immediately agreed to the ladies' terms. Once they agreed, Sheila instructed the men to undress and stay standing. Jenny told them she expected them to make their disrobing exciting to her and Sheila.

Bill started undressing himself but Sam suggested they undress each other. Both ladies agreed. So, Bill removed Sam's tee-shirt and sank to his knees to remove his shoes and socks. While still on his knees, he reached up to unbuckle the belt Sam had with his jeans. Then undid the top button and unzipped the jeans. He saw Sam's cock was stirring underneath the briefs he wore. He pulled the jeans down Sam's legs and had him step out of them. When he straightened up his head was directly across from the hardening cock under the briefs.

Jenny told Bill to suck Sam's cock through his briefs. Sheila told Sam to spread his legs so Bill could have full access to his covered ball sack and cock. Bill moved forward to get close to Sam's crotch. He reached out to touch the now hard cock under the cloth of the brief. Jenny told him he was to only use his mouth to suck the cock and balls. Bill pushed his head forward, opening his mouth wide to envelope the cloth covered shaft. He sucked up and down, wetting the cloth as he went from head of cock down to the balls. He could feel Sam's cock twitch and seem to grow even harder. He concentrated on the big head of the cock. The tip was sticking above the waist of the briefs. Jenny admonished him for trying to get a taste of Sam's bare cock before she said.

Jenny demanded Bill stop playing with Sam. She told Bill to get on all fours. Sheila told Sam to stay standing until Jenny was done. Jenny moved over to Bill and slapped his bare ass with her right hand. She smacked both cheeks several times while she told Bill to follow instructions or he would pay the price.

Bill flinched with each slap but he was aroused with lust and a feeling of submissiveness that felt soothing. He noticed Jenny was undressed except for her red bra and panties. He also noticed Sheila standing beside Jenny was down to her black bra and panties.

Jenny asked Sheila if she wanted in on the punishment of Bill. She smiled and began spanking Bill's ass with hard blows to each cheek until both were very red. Meanwhile Sam stayed in place with his hard on peeking out of his briefs watching the women punish Bill. Bill was near tears before Sheila ended her spanking. But he was also excited as hell. His cock strained against his briefs and jeans.

Jenny stepped back with Sheila at her side. They sat together in a nearby leather chair. Jenny sat on Sheila's lap. Jenny told Bill to get back to sucking Sam. Bill sat back on his knees in front of Sam and began to suck up and down his still hard shaft. He pushed his tongue hard against the fabric to lick the shaft and balls.

After a few more minutes Jenny told him to use his mouth to pull Sam's briefs off. Bill hooked his teeth into the waist band on one side to pull the tight brief down, then grabbed the other side to even things up. Once he had the briefs onto Sam's thighs, he grabbed the center of the waist band pulling the briefs down to Sam's ankles. Sam stepped out of the briefs pooled at his feet.

Jenny praised Bill for his work. Then told him to stand up and disrobe. Bill quickly stood up and stripped until he was completely nude and sporting a very hard 7.5 inch cock. Jenny consulted with Sheila briefly. Then she told Bill to jack off. When he was about to cum, Bill was told to point his cock so the cum coated Sam's cock shaft and head. Once he did that, he was to drop to his knees and clean his cum from the cock and begin to fellate Sam in a nice slow pace. He was to deep throat him. When Sam had his orgasm Bill was to pull the cock head back so the cum hit his tongue. He was not to swallow until instructed to do so.

Sheila told Sam to face fuck Bill when he began to suck him. Make him gag if he could. Grab the back of his head and slam his big cock down Bill's throat but do it slow like Jenny said. Sam looked over at both women giving them a thumb's up.

Bill was furiously stroking his cock and soon started groaning as he moved closer to Sam. He aimed his engorged cock toward Sam's bog cock. Suddenly his cock started shooting big pulses of white cum along Sam's shaft and then up to the head. Semen dripped off Sam's cock. Bill finished at last with one final bit of cum seeping onto Sam's cock.

Bill dropped to his knees directly in front of Sam's cum covered cock. Bill was experiencing the post orgasm dip of libido but knew he had to carry through with the instructions Jenny gave him. He quickly started before he backed out. His lips served as a vacuum on Sam's cock head. His cum was sucked up as the cock went further into Bill's mouth.

Bill made sure he got Sam's cock clean of the cum he had deposited. His mouth was filling with his own cum and despite his earlier reservations, Bill became excited and eager to have his mouth full of Sam's big cock.

Jenny instructed Bill eat all the cum he had deposited on Sam's cock. To swallow it as he went so he could prepare for Sam's own deposit in his mouth. He was not to swallow Sam's cum until told to do so. Bill grunted acknowledgement of Jenny's orders.

Sheila instructed Sam to have no mercy in fucking Bill's mouth. She wanted him to take his time and to make sure Bill swallowed his entire shaft. Deep throat him. Make his mouth a pussy. Teach him to be a good cocksucker. Sam was groaning as Bill began sucking him but told Sheila he would school Bill in the art of sucking cock.

Bill was done cleaning up his cum from Sam's cock and going more and more down the shaft. Sam grabbed the hair on the back of Bill's head and aggressively pushed his entire cock down the man's throat. He left his cock buried up to his pelvic wall in Bill's mouth and throat. Bill was slightly gagging and gasping for air. He quickly remembered how to breath through his nose and keep his tongue under the shaft.

Jenny and Sheila both told Sam to start fucking Bill's mouth. Sam started pushing his hips slowly back and forth. Pushing and pulling his cock deep and then back to the tip being the only part of his cock in Bill's mouth. Bill was moaning with delight as the shaft and crown of the cock slid back and forth. All that he remembered from the only other time he sucked cock came flashing back to him. It was as sensuous and exciting as he had remembered. The taste of cum, the pre-cum and the feel of the hard cock combined to drive Bill into a frenzied state of arousal. His cock was seeping and rock hard.

Sheila and Jenny were calling Bill a cocksucker that belonged on his knees before a real man. They called him a sissy needing to be shown how to suck cock and please men. Then later he would be taught to properly please them. This only added to Bill's excitement.

Bill was using his tongue to swirl along the shaft of Sam's cock as it went back and forth along his tightened lips. He suckled the tip every time Sam pulled it back to barely inside his lips. The tastes and tactile sensation of a man's cock shaft and cock head caused Bill's mind to explode with pleasure. He could tell he truly was a cocksucker as well as a man who had great sex with his wife. Sucking cock was now part of his sexual life. And he saw how excited Jenny was watching him submit to this man's cock. She was all in with him being a cocksucker.

After what seemed hours, Bill could sense Sam was on the edge. He was groaning louder and his breathing came harder. Bill's jaw was aching from the exquisite abuse the big cock had been giving his mouth. Now, he was about to be rewarded

Sam started yelling for Bill to suck his cum out of him. He called Bill a fucking natural cocksucker who should be on his knees all the time. Sheila and Jenny were adding to the verbal derision of Bill. They called him a pussy and fag. A pole smoker. A cum slut. Bill heard it all and it made him more and more delirious in his arousal. Suddenly the shaft of Sam's cock pulsed at the base. The cock's head flared bigger and the large blood vessel on the underside of the shaft started to have spasms.

Warm cum shot into Bill's mouth. Sam had pulled back so the creamy semen pooled on his tongue. There were rapid successions of cum spurt splashing off the roof of Bill's tongue. He desperately tried to pool all the salty, sweet cream inside his mouth without losing any down his throat. It was a thick mix of masculine seed. There was no question of Sam's virility.

Bill was moaning as each blast hit his tongue. Sam was crying out in pleasure with grunts and gasps of profanity. His body had gone rigid with his ejaculation. He kept thrusting without going deep into Bill's throat.

Finally Sam's load was expended and all that was left was a seeping dribble of cum. Sam had pulled his shrinking cock from Bill's mouth and went to the edge of the bed to sit. A large pool remained in Bill's mouth but the amount had been so large and shot so forcefully he had cum drooling out of both corner's of his mouth.

Jenny chastised him for spilling and told him once he had swallowed the cum he would get spanked as punishment. She told him to open his mouth so she and Sheila could see what a cum slut he was. She and Sheila came over to him and stood above him as he remained on his knees.

Bill opened his mouth to expose the large pool of thick creamy spunk. Sheila suggested he have to gargle the cum for her and Jenny. Jenny agreed. Bill began to gargle the semen but found it slipping down his throat and choking him as he did. Jenny and Sheila laughed at his struggle to gargle the salty cream. Bill was truthfully enjoying his submission to the women and to Sam. That part of his personality long suppressed was now being exposed and used by the dominants.

Finally Jenny told Bill to swallow the cum. He quickly gulped down the still large glob of cream. The sweet and salty taste still coated his tongue and the roof of his mouth. It was a sweet nectar to him. Jenny and Sheila used their fingers to scoop up the spilled cum that had run down on his chin and chest. They presented the spunk offerings to his mouth. He opened for them to enter his mouth. He sucked each finger to clean the cum free from the fingers. They repeated twice more. Finally Bill had consumed all the available cum.

Jenny and Sheila told Bill to get on his hands and knees with his ass higher. It was time to punish him for spilling Sam's cum. Bill did as told. The women discussed how many flat handed spanks were needed. They decided each cheek of his ass was to have ten. Jenny would do the left cheek and Sheila the right.

The women coordinated the spankings so each of them hit the cheeks at the same time. Their hands hit the cheeks with enough force to make Bill lunge forward. His ass burned as the flat of their hands hit the bare skin of his ass cheeks. Again and again they struck the cheeks. Bill was wincing from the pain and near tears. But he also reveled in the punishment being inflicted. It further cemented his zeal for submitting.

The women finished their punishment. They told Bill to go sit on the floor at the edge of the bed. By this time Bill's cock had engorged from his excitement of sucking Sam's cock and the women spanking his ass. Jenny looked at it and told him he was not to touch his cock or cum while she and Sheila played with one another.

The women got on the bed and started kissing each other as they removed the bras and panties of each other. Jenny started kissing Sheila's 36b tits with big nipples. She sucked on the nipples as her hand went to Sheila's hairy crotch. At this point both women were sitting up on the bed.

Sheila continued kissing Jenny's neck and reached down to hold her 34b tits in each hand. She pinched the long nipples, pulling them away from her body. Both women were moaning with pleasure. They finally pushed each other down onto the bed and quickly put each other's hairy pussy in the other's face. And began furiously licking the slit of the other's cunt. They moaned and gasped in their lust and pleasure.

Bill and Sam sat on the floor watching the women making love as they were told. Both men had once again become fully erect upon seeing the women in their 69 position passionately eating each other out. It was erotic and overwhelmingly exciting for both men. They both looked at each other and wished they had permission to join in or at the least be able to do one another.

After some time, Jenny lifted her head from Sheila's cunt below her. She smiled over at the men, her face wet with pussy juices. She told the men she wanted them on the bed at the women's feet sucking the cock of the other man in the 69 position.

Bill and Sam didn't have to be told twice as they scrambled up on the bed and assumed the erotic position of Bill on bottom taking Sam's cock in his mouth while Sam took Bill's cock into his mouth laying on top of him.

Sam fucked Bill's mouth without mercy. He plunged in and out from above him while he completely engulfed Bill's cock into his mouth at the other end. Bill was groaning and gasping for air but kept thrusting upward to meet Sam's mouth. Both men were deep throating the other.

As the men were sucking each other, Jenny and Sheila were both in the beginning of almost simultaneous orgasms. They were screaming out at the same time their mouths and tongues worked on the labia and clits of the other woman. Sheila was bucking upward using her shoulders to push into a bridge pose. Jenny hung on and pushed her face into Sheila's cunt while Sheila was nose deep in Jenny's cunt.

The orgasms of the two women excited both Bill and Sam and they were soon at the point they were ready to shoot their cum into the mouth of the other. Sam started to come first. His cock pumped several bursts of cum into Bill's mouth. Bill swallowed as each burst came into his mouth. And after Sam's second stream of ejaculate, Bill's cock swelled and his shaft throbbed from its base shooting semen into Sam's mouth.

Both men were tightly gripping the other's cock inside their mouth with their lips. They made wild noises as they were coming. It seemed time was suspended for Bill as he was not only cumming in some of the greatest pleasure of his life while he was also receiving the seed of another man that was warm and sweet and felt so very good in his mouth.

Both the men and women finally collapsed in the aftermath of their orgasmic bliss. All four were in a fog of great pleasure and remained intertwined with each other's partner. Bill heavily laying on top of Sam and Jenny's body limp on top of Sheila. Sam and Sheila lay underneath their partners wasted with eyes closed, not minding the body on top of them.

The men and women continued their play for many more hours and many more orgasms. Bill fucked Sheila and Sam fucked Jenny. Then Bill ate Sam's cum from Jenny's pussy and Sam ate Bill's cum from Sheila's pussy. The women gave the men blowjobs with Jenny sucking Sam and Sheila sucking Bill. They went throughout the rest of the day and through the night in a sexual orgy filled with passion, lust and pleasure.

For many years after, the couples continued to play with one another and found many ways to find pleasure and give pleasure. They were inseparable and became family. Both men and women loved one another and had sex with each other. They were able to overcome the occasional jealousy or bad moods. Their intimacy with one another withstood the stormy times with each other. It was more than just sex.

12