A Big Lady and a Tiny Man

Story Info
Kinksters must stick together.
4.9k words
4.16
4.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love Sue to bits she is my best mate Graham's, wife. One of the few women I have ever met that I haven't tried to get my cock into.

I got a text from Sue, which is quite strange. Sue's motto in life is if she is awake she should be talking!

It's no wonder my poor old mate has gone a bit deff. Sue and Annie my wife were the very best of girly mates. Another very strange phenomenon, Annie has gone now, she and my twin kids were killed by a drunken driver, and the police tell me if I get drunk and put the fucker in the hospital again I will go to prison.

OK, I'm acting outside the law but will someone please explain to me because I must be a simple fucker how you can weep some false tears in court about killing someone, and then, walk off to the nearest Boozer. Get yourself oiled up and drive home. I know he did because the first time the police pulled me off the bastard I'd just followed him home.

Enough of that, I'm doing my best, and failing, to not think about it. And to be fair it was three years ago. Sue, bless her has been trying to get me fixed up with a long line of friends, mates acquaintances and now I think women she meets in Tescos.

She thinks, if she invites me around while Graham is at work I will think their crap central heating system has broken down yet again and I will come around unprepared for her attack on my current bachelor status.

I was wrong. Sue had a friend I hadn't been set up with yet, Vanda. I remembered Vanda as a girl who hung around the rugby club looking for a drunk player to take home to her flat and pretty much rape. She was enormous. Not just tall, she was very near six foot but she was, to be honest fat, fat as a pig. I usually escaped her clutches. I woke up with her twice before I met my Annie. After, Annie would have killed her. I'm not sure about Graham. Graham met Sue at our wedding so he didn't have the shield of protection I had.

We were drinking coffee. Sue does make good coffee, as I like it. Her fruit cake is to die for as well. Also, little Graham is at home from play school in the afternoons and I have to be the bad guy world something or other wrestler to his good guy world something or other wrestler. See, Graham is such a good mate he shares his son with me.

Sue was trying to get me to go and have a look at Vanda's central heating. I didn't want to, "she is like a house side Sue." I got a ticking off for that. Not any Bryn she looks nice these days, she is married now anyway. Sue can wrap me around her little finger though, so I agreed.

I rather unenthusiastically left Sue and little Graham and put Vanda's postcode in the satnav. She was obviously doing better than before. When she was single her flat was in a shithole of a place but the satnav took me to a big detached house on a Surrey gated estate. I had to get the guy on sentry duty to phone Mrs Palmer on the estate system to verify I was legit. The house was huge. Six double bedrooms. Every bedroom had an en suite.

I rang the bell and a tiny little au pair opened the door. She was straight off the set of an English farce, dressed as a French maid. She had stiletto court shoes and still didn't come up to my nipple. I was very tempted to smack her arse for her.

She led me to the drawing room where Vanda, was on the phone. "Yes Sue, of course, I remember him, he is just a bit scrummy. I remember his wife as well she told...... Ohh I didn't know that ohh. Poor man!" The au pair didn't say anything and as this was already starting to get embarrassing I said from outside a bit too loudly, "Is Vanda in here?

I think he's here Sue I've got to go.

I was rocked by the woman who got up from the couch. She looked at the poor French maid and rather rudely said "go". In most houses where the boiler has broken down that I go to it's freezing. It wasn't here but there was an electric heater or two in every room.

"I've got to say Vanda you look a little different than when I saw you last."

"Yes, about 10 stone different these days."

"You had a certain reputation back in the rugby club days Bryn."

"What as a dirty bastard"

"Yes but I'm not talking about playing rugby, I'm talking about playing the field. I very nearly got you back to my place one night you and Annie hadn't made it public and I honestly didn't know. She told me she would cut my fat udders off if she caught me with you and she would use the same knife on you and wear yours as earrings. I hope she didn't.

I laughed. Annie always said she would have my nuts for earrings if I ever cheated on her.

"Will you fuck me now Bryn?"

"I thought you were married"

"I am, you met him."

"When".

"He opened the door for you"

"When"

"When you rang the bell."

"I stood with my mouth open."

"I haven't had a good rogering for months." I caught my old boyfriend stealing my jewellery. So he doesn't visit anymore. Please don't make me beg. It can be a one off it can be a regular fuck if you want. Dinkydick likes to watch but I don't let him see me naked anymore.

She picked up a little handbell and rang it. The maid appears almost instantly. "See he was peeping round the corner. Show him Dinky. Dinky hesitated, "SHOW HIM" The maid lifted its skirt.

I still to this day cannot refer to it as him or any masculine form of address. He had the tiniest chastity I've ever seen and I've looked on every porn site gay or straight there is over the last three years.

His tits looked good as well to be honest if have done either of them. I said so to Vanda. She smiled and said, "me first"!

"How the fuck does it stay on Vanda. It doesn't even look like a tube, it looked like the top of a salt pot."

"It's identical to this. Said Vanda." she threw me a little velvet bag. That one he is wearing now hasn't got the spikes though. He only wears this one when he has been disobedient or bad. Like standing behind the door earwigging.

A week I think Dinky. It had a 6-inch urethra tube welded inside and four needle-like spikes inside the tip. There was no method of anchoring this one. Give it to him please," I did "come here Dinky.

Vanda fished a key out from her very impressive cleavage. It lived on a long chain around her neck. She undid a pin lock and removed it with the key. The key is always kept around my neck. I got a plumber to melt the other two in front of Dinky's eyes. Then I took him to bed for a reward. Poor Dinky. He had to pay the plumber for melting his keys.

Know get your titties over here so I can lock your inadequate micro cock back in. "Please no Mistress Vanda it hurts."

"You must love this Dinky. You know the rules, a week for using the word no when you're talking to me, a week for arguing and I think this is turning big bad Bryn on so another week for that. May as well call that a month, don't you agree?"

"Yes, Mistress Vanda!"

"He's going to wear that for a month I asked". Vanda just smiled at me and winked. Then she said to Dinky now you're unlocked, you know there is a penalty for delaying your lockup. I suggest you get with the program as our American friends say.

"Can I have some lube please Vanda?"

"No, I'm not wasting expensive lube on you. If I'm a very lucky girl I think I may need all the lube I can get this afternoon. This gentleman looks like the kind who may just bash my back door in. He has a huge nob Dinky. Biggest at the rugby club, it hurt my bottom a few years ago.

"Spit on it, cry on it do something it offends me when it's out of it's little prison. Right. That's your three minutes up. No wank time for you next month either."

"Has he cum this month."

"I didn't say he could cum! He doesn't cum at all."

"Never?"

"No not ever, not for three years now. We have been married for ten years now and engaged for three. The little cunt had me at the plastic surgeon for tucks botox and boobs. I lost all that weight for him. My titties looked like pillowcases. He paid seven thousand quid for these puppies and I won't allow him to even look at them now.

I suffered like fuck until one day he admitted he couldn't fuck me. He never got it inside me once. I blame myself, I was gullible, it was always this bit of me at fault or that bit. Mind most bits look pretty nice now.l

"I have to agree with you there Vanda my love."

"A slut like me Bryn for fuck sake, not once. He wouldn't go down on me, he begs to lick my arse now, I won't even let him do that unless I get lucky and bring someone home.

Then I use him for all he is good for, cleaning me up after. I didn't cum once in ten years with him. It either went up my leg or soiled my knickers, or splashed all over my belly. I slept on the wet spot more often than not with my fingers up my prat.

So no he doesn't cum. He will never be allowed to again. Not like you do anyway. I do though as often as I want. Unfortunately, it's with a dildo or my Hitachi wand. That's his fault the fucking wirdo. He scares normal men away.

I want some fucking meat in me. I want your meat in me. When I was out for coffee with Sue she reminded me that you were a heating man. Isn't it lucky my boiler broke down?" She laughed out loud.

"Do you want to take me to bed? Please take me to bed. You don't have to say you love me or any of that shit. You don't even have to lie about coming back next week. I saw your nob at the rugby club dozens of times. I've wanted it in me ever since."

I don't give a flying fuck if you are the product of a plastic surgeon Vanda. I love big girls. I can fuck a big girl and they don't brake, just show me where your bedroom is. Be a dear first and go put this fuse back in the boiler spur thingy. Poor Dinky couldn't find out what was wrong.

Putting something in a hole isn't his strong point to be fair. So I had to call an expert. I'll just get him settled in his room, he has a habit of interrupting while I'm playing. I'll be back in here. If not just come upstairs and holler.

I was a bit blown away. Vanda was far from the fat girl I used to know. She was always pretty but she was massively overweight. Some silly little dietician would say she still had far too much body mass but I knew I could have some fun with this one. To me, she was sex on legs and I wanted some of it.

When I got back to the front room she was nowhere to be seen and I had an urgent problem I needed her to help me with. As I went upstairs, I thought I have no idea where the money comes from here, to be honest, I didn't give a fuck. I was impressed by the house and furnishings. Money was not a problem here. Vanda, I assumed had married well.

I could hear Dinky whining in one of the rooms so I followed the moaning. "But it's not fair Vanda, your my wife."

"I'm your very frustrated sex-starved wife" she replied. "I'm not turning this down just to wank you off for the rest of my days. We agreed Nigel, I stay with you and care for you but I get the fuck buddies I need. You knew I was a slut when you married me, I never tried to hide it."

"But you knew him before. I'm afraid you're going to leave me Vanda."

"OK this one isn't just a fuck buddy but if I'm lucky, if we are lucky, he will be the only one. He bats right and left-handed so you may get his pocket python up your bum yet. Wouldn't that be nice if we both get shaged bandy by him."

"I don't like it. He is going to take you away from me he won't even let me watch"

"I'm a healthy woman with needs. I need a very good fucking without someone breathing down my neck and. Or rather breathing down the neck of the man trying to bang me through the bed. I also need to teach you your place you little fairy.

When he has gone we are going down to the cellar and one of us is going to teach the other a lesson they won't forget in a hurry. It won't be me coming back upstairs with a pink-striped arse. Though chance would be a very fine thing."

Vanda looked up. Saw me, smiled, put her fingers on her lips to tell me to be quiet and changed it to a beckoning finger to call me over. Dinky was cuffed and strapped to a modified dentist chair. He was going nowhere. He had a VR headset fastened over his eyes and ears. Most of his clothes had been removed but he had a corset on and appeared to have real tits. Vanda put her hand in one of the cups of the corset and pulled out a proper tit with a 3mm thick gold ring set back behind the nipple. It looked nice enough to kiss, I wanted to. Vanda shook her head but made a pinching motion with her finger and thumb. So I pinched it hard and Dinky jumped. Vanda grinned, then made a pinching motion with a twist. Dinky let out a little moan. Then she put a little spiteful-looking nipple clamp on it and put it back in the corset cup. I'd guess these were about a C-cup size. Not quite natural looking but pretty to look at. She pulled out the other and we repeated the procedure.

She went to a draw and came back with a spider "O" ring gag. Dinky refuses to open his mouth when he felt it. Vanda just reached down to his nuts and squeezed them. He opened fast enough then but she kept squeezing and said, Bryn is here, he wants to fuck your mouth. Poor dinky closed his mouth quick but Vanda twisted her grip. When Dinky yelled the gag went in and was buckled in tight. Vanda went over to a laptop on the desk in the corner. I'm not good with computers but Vanda obviously is. She hid a dropdown menu labelled aural. And clicked the white noise option.

"I need to explain. Everything you see is what he wants. Believe it or not, I do love him. Not real wife/husband love, but it is love. I won't hurt him, he will do anything I ask of him, I have to be very careful with him. I need to protect him he's a little shit, but he's my little shit!"

Vanda went on, "I know he likes you but I'm not sure how much yet. You scare him, he thinks your going to take me away. I want you two to get on. In my dreams we are a threesome. I'm pretty sure he wants you to fuck his mouth and arse. He would love to give you a wank and a blowjob. He can deep throat my nine inch dildo, that to be honest is better than I can do."

"That does sound interesting. Would you want to share a bed with the two of us."

"I don't think he would. I don't think he will want to share a bed with you. The poor fucker has no control he cums and pisses everywhere when I bugger him with the strapon. That's why there a lino floor in here."

I know you probably prefer women, in truth probably something a little daintier than me but I am what I am, that is yours if you want it. Dinky could be an added benefit, think about it you get five holes to play with eventually.

Your my man tonight but as of tomorrow you can have his mouth. Not his brownie yet though if you put that monster up there he will bleed to death in minutes. I do him with a strapon from time to time, that hurts him and it's only 5 inch long. Don't tell him though, I've got another nine inch long. He thinks I do him with that but I swap them after I blindfold him, poor girl."

As I went to reply she put her finger on my lips and said I'll know if you come back. Please don't say anything, I've been lied to too many times. One more thing before you take me to bed and fill me up with spunk. We are going into my playroom. You are in charge in there.

"Personally, I'd like to be used, abused and fucked until I beg you to stop and then fucked again. I'm a big girl, I can take a good spanking. Please don't whip my tits. They would cost a lot of money to repair if it got out of hand. If you need to you can give them a light spank or paddling. There is no restriction on where you put your cock. I like cock anywhere, especially big cock."

"Or if you just want to fuck me we can go to the bedroom and I'll pretend I'm normal as long as you make me cum."

"Let's go play. I promise I won't break you but I hope I make you sequal a bit. Vanda! I have always liked big girls, I've liked you from way back and you have always been very pretty. I don't want this to be a one-off either."

"OK then. One more thing, two actually. Do you like latex and if you do can I go and change? And finally, we have cameras in the playroom. Can I switch Dinky's VR helmet to direct view? He paid for it all including most of me. It would be nice if he got some return for his money."

Vanda gave me a quick overview of Dinky's VR system. It could be switched between 4 different subscription porn channels. Live steam from any of the rooms in the house record any room in the house or live stream and record. All the rooms had 6 cameras each and the room occupants could monitor all six cameras zoom in and out and remote switch between each one for Dinky's benefit.

"Can we record as well Vanda?"

"Yes, why?

"I want to see my cock in all three of your holes. Specially I want to see it up your bum. I'd like to see my cock up your bum and the look on your face at the same time. I really want to watch me scrwewing you every which way."

"I'd like to watch it with you, we can edit it and play it back on our home cinema. I could put dinky in his straight jacket and make him watch you roger me back front and sideways. We could even put it online, I've got a porn hub channel. There are only three videos of Tiny being Tiny on it. I'd love to Dom him like he wants to be Domed and post the clips but I can't bring myself to whip and cane the poor little man. I'd like a clip of you buggering him. That would turn us both on. And him sucking your nob. Ohh fuck, that would be hot.

"He still has that spider gag in his mouth Vanda!"

"No, the first lot is mine. I know I said I love him, not that fucking much though. But I have something for him. It's supposed to feel like a real cock in your mouth. It came from Japan a week or two ago and he doesn't know about it yet. I only brought it up from dungeon today. so I know he hasn't seen it yet."

Vanda slid the gag into her wet cunt. It came out glistening with her juice. She wafted it under my nose. Fuck her scent made me horny.

Here is a present for a dirty girl said Vanda. After she switched the white noise off. She rubed the tip of the gag on Dinky's nose he stuck his tongue out of the ring to try to lick it. Vanda put the tip to Dinky's mouth. He strained to lift his head to it and the slut sucked it in."

He must have realised he had been conned but he continued to suck like a baby on a dummy. Vanda fastened the gag to the harness that held the rest of the VR gear. Then I insisted she show me this dungeon.

We left tiny in his room for now and Vanda gave me a quick tour of their dungeon. Like everything else Vanda spent Tiny's money on it had everything. The usual St Andrew's cross spanking benches, a rack, a wheel there was a little Brazier with branding irons. "Fuck me Vanda," I said, "that's a bit extreme, isn't it?" A small voice behind me said "I wish you would brand me on my bottom."

Vanda opened up like a knife had cut her. She started to cry. "I want to be yours, I've always wanted to be yours ever since I first saw you. You can do anything, anything you want to me. I was going to say I got this in a job lot but I didn't. I bought this first and then got the rest to go with it.

She handed me one of the irons. T13 I read, I looked for a second or two then it dawned on me the 3 was wrong a branding iron is reversed. BT. ME my initials.

Fuck me, Vanda. Do you really want this on your arse? She was bawling her eyes out. Yes I do, I don't want you to marry me. I don't want to be your equal, I never want you to swear to fucking obey me I want you to abuse me, fuck me up the arse. I haven't been spanked for 15 years and I love getting my bum turned pink."

That was easy. 5 minutes later my hand was stinging but her arse was scarlet. She was crying different tears now. Did you cum you big slut. Yes, master, sorry master. I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her then I kissed her and kissed her again.

12