A Big Problem Pt. 04

Story Info
Stacey throws a party for Warren's 21st birthday.
4.4k words
4.43
15.1k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BradWebb
BradWebb
87 Followers

A Big Problem

Part Four

Now that they had unshackled themselves from their reservations about the taboo nature of their relationship and now that there were no more secrets between Andrew, Warren, and the woman they called Mom, passion ruled the day. Stacey was reveling in all the attention. For twenty years, she largely forewent what could have been an amazing sex life. As attractive as she was, she was never short on suitors. For her, though, raising her son and feeling almost as responsible for his best friend were more important to her than romantic endeavors. But now, she had two young, virile men catering to her every desire. So what if she'd raised them, Stacey justified to herself. They wanted her and she wanted them. To make it even better, they were used to following her orders and taking direction. They were very obedient as Stacey trained them to pleasure her in every way she wanted.

The sex was almost constant. It wasn't uncommon for one of the boys to come home from class to find the other fucking Stacey and join in. Stacey almost never showered alone or without getting fucked. Warren practically moved in and spent most nights with Stacey nested between him and Andrew. Breaks were taken when needed, but the trio spent so much of their time pleasuring each other that Stacey's performance at work and the boys' grades at university were suffering. After a few months, the hedonistic lifestyle was really taking its toll on the boys' school and Stacey's job.

Stacey came home early on a Friday afternoon in tears. Both boys were home actually studying for a change in efforts to get their grades up.

"I lost my job!" Stacey sobbed.

"What happened?" Andrew immediately felt partly responsible because of how much work she'd missed lately.

"They're downsizing. They said sales are down because the economy is so bad, and they had to let some of us go. What am I going to do?" Stacey was in shock and terrified of what to do next. She didn't have much in savings and would soon be unable to pay the mortgage without enough money coming in.

Andrew and Warren consoled her and assured her that they would help her figure things out. They even offered to cut back on school and work full time if needed. Stacey scoffed at that. She didn't want her boys sacrificing their educations. The boys worked in the kitchen plying Stacey with drinks to settle her nerves while cooking her a good meal. Afterwards, they snuggled with her in bed until she fell asleep.

The next morning, Stacey immediately began exploring the job market. The options were almost non-existent. The economy really was tanking, it appeared. She was undeterred, however, and vowed that she would find something - anything - to do to make ends meet. After scouring job sites on the Internet, Stacey got in the shower. When Warren heard the water running, he came to check on her.

"Hey, Mom," Warren poked his head into the bathroom. "You okay?"

"I'm fine, Sweetie. Where's Andrew?" She always wanted to know where her boys were.

"He's working on a paper up at school," Warren answered.

"Well don't just stand there," Stacey ordered. "Get in here and fuck me. I need some attention."

Warren did just that. Stacey edged up on her tiptoes. Warren gripped her hips and took her from behind as they had done so many times in the last several weeks. They had become masters at making each other come. Afterward, they laid in bed cuddling.

"Your birthday's in just a few days, Sweetie," Stacey reminded Warren. "What would you like me to get you?"

"Absolutely nothing," he replied. "You're already giving me everything I could ever want."

"Aw, you're sweet, Baby." Stacey perked up. "I know! Let's throw a little party. You can't turn twenty-one without a party! Nothing too big, just invite some of your friends. We can set up some games in the backyard. I'll make snacks. It'll be fun."

Warren was reluctant. He didn't want Stacey to worry about his birthday when she was dealing with losing her job. "You don't have to do anything like that."

Stacey insisted. "Please? It will give me something else to think about. Besides, I like taking care of you..." Stacey started kissing her way down Warren's stomach until she reached his cock and brought it back to life. As she was sucking Warren off, Andrew walked in, casually disrobed and started pleasuring Stacey from behind.

"Hey, Baby," she said, taking her mouth off Warren's dick just long enough to speak.

"Hey, Mom," Andrew replied, his face buried in Stacey's ass.

"You boys are so good to me," Stacey moaned.

"You look so fucking hot with that huge cock in your mouth, Mom." Andrew turned his mother on her back and slid his cock inside of her. Warren and Stacey didn't miss a beat, adjusting to keep her mouth busy on his cock. Andrew was only inches away from watching his mother suck Warren's huge cock. "Jesus, that's fucking hot," he muttered.

"You like that, Baby? Do you like watching me suck this cock?" Stacey loved teasing him. Andrew grunted and nodded as he fucked her. "Fuck me while I suck his cock for you," Stacey ordered.

Andrew tried not to come as his stepmom put on a show for him. She sucked, licked, slurped, jerked, and moaned. Finally, Andrew couldn't stand it anymore and came inside of Stacey as she gagged on Warren's cock.

Warren took Andrew's place between Stacey's legs. Andrew watched as Warren fucked her in a way he knew he never could. His cock was impossibly big, it seemed, compared to Stacey's petite frame. Warren turned Stacey primal when he fucked her.

The threesome fucked all morning and then planned Warren's birthday party for the following weekend. During the week, Andrew and Warren made the necessary arrangements and invited six of their friends. Since they were on a budget, it was BYOB. Without mentioning anything to Stacey, Andrew and Warren asked the other guys not to bring their girlfriends. They knew how much Stacey was finally enjoying male attention again, and even though they knew she would have been the most attractive woman there, they didn't want other girls drawing any attention away from her.

The day arrived and the boys spent the morning setting things up for the party. It was going to be a particularly hot day, so they put up some misters around the backyard to help everyone cool off. Andrew noticed that Stacey was hitting the sauce pretty early, but didn't think too much of it as they put out horseshoes, cornhole, lawn chairs, etc. All but one of the guys showed up, dateless as requested and with plenty of booze in tow. Soon the backyard was filled with conversation, drinking, and laughter. Stacey played hostess, bringing out snacks and getting refills for all the boys. She appeared to have a pretty good buzz going at this point. Andrew noticed her flirting quite a bit and soaking up the attention she was getting. She was wearing very short cut jean shorts and a clingy white top. Through her shirt, you could easily tell that she was wearing a black bikini top.

As the sun got higher in the sky, it got hotter in the backyard. Stacey unfolded a lounge chair and proceeded to undress. All seven of the boys stopped talking as they watched Stacey strip down to her bikini.

"Hey, Birthday Boy!" she called out. "Get over here and do my back."

Stacey turned over on her stomach, displaying her pert little ass. Warren walked over, kneeled down, and began covering her back in oil. Everyone was watching.

"Keep going, Baby. It's okay," she encouraged.

Warren continued rubbing the oil into her tan skin. He moved from her back to her ass. The other boys just stared jealously. Warren then began applying oil to her legs, starting with her calves and working his way up to her thighs. He was well aware he was being watched, or more accurately he was aware that Stacey was being watched. Despite the fact that none of their friends knew he and Stacey were fucking, he wanted to show her off. He worked slowly and steadily and made sure not to block anyone's view. Stacey parted her legs slightly and lifted her ass a bit to ease his access as he massaged closer and closer to her womanhood. He stopped short of actually getting her off in front of his friends. He slid his hands back up over her ass and then up her back.

"Thank you, Baby." Stacy flirted.

"Damn. Happy Birthday, Warren," one of the guys quietly joked. Stacey heard the rest of the boys laugh in agreement. It made her smile to herself.

Stacey continued sunbathing, turning every so often to let everyone enjoy the view. Eventually, the heat became too much, and the party moved inside. By this time, all the guys had stripped down to nothing but their shorts because of the heat. Not long after they were cooling off in the air conditioning, the doorbell rang.

"Oh, shit, I forgot!" Kevin whispered and grabbed Andrew. "Dude, I didn't know your mom was gonna be here. We all chipped in and got a stripper."

"Don't worry about it. She's cool." Andrew told Kevin to answer the door and handle the stripper situation, since that was his doing. While Kevin was doing that, Andrew explained the situation to Stacey. Despite her efforts to appear unaffected, Andrew could tell that she was more than a little disappointed that she wouldn't be the center of attention anymore.

The furniture was quickly rearranged for a makeshift dance floor bordered by the couch and a few chairs. One chair, for the birthday boy, was placed in the middle. The rather large man accompanying the entertainment, stood discretely in a corner and handled the music, while the naughty schoolgirl began her show. She danced around the room, flirting with each guy along the way, leaving Warren for last. Andrew and Stacey stood in the entryway by the hall watching the action separate from the others.

Schoolgirl predictably removed her clothing, piece by piece, to the hollers of the guys watching. Warren sat quietly, politely taking in the stranger's body. Andrew looked to Stacey, still in her bikini and shiny with suntan oil. She seemed vexed. The schoolgirl was down to her white lace bra and panties and twerking on Warren's crotch.

"Take it off! Take it off!" The boys chanted.

Schoolgirl turned around facing Warren, unhooked her bra, and hugged her chest to hide her tits. The boys continued their chant. Schoolgirl leaned over, presenting her chest to Warren's face before unveiling her sizable breasts. She then propped a leg up on Warren's chair and began gyrating in his direction.

Without a word of warning, Stacey strode up to Schoolgirl. "I'll take it from here, my dear." Stacey gently steered her competition in Kevin's direction who was more than happy to take over for the birthday boy.

While Schoolgirl danced for Kevin, Stacey started giving Warren a lap dance. She began by bending over and rubbing her ass against his crotch. Warren politely sat on his hands. Stacey then turned around and pulled Warren's head to her chest, rubbing her perky, bikini clad breasts across his face. Although Stacey was wearing more clothing than Schoolgirl, her moves were decidedly more sexual and intimate. As Stacey continued dancing more and more seductively, the boys began turning their attention away from Schoolgirl. It was clear that something was going on. Schoolgirl eventually gave up, quietly gathered her things, and met her partner at the door. Andrew followed them to make sure they had been paid and thank them for coming.

Schoolgirl headed for the car. Still standing in the doorway, her partner looked worried, "Dude, is that your mom?"

"Yeah, stepmom," Andrew lied.

"Well, I've been doing this a while and I can tell you, she's about to get fucked. You might want to keep an eye on that situation," he warned. "I can stick around if you want. Situations like this can get out of hand pretty quick."

Andrew declined. "I appreciate it, but I've got it covered."

Andrew returned to the living room where Stacey was now straddling Warren in the chair, cradling his face and giving him short pecks on the lips. The music left with Schoolgirl and her friend, so the room was silent.

"Happy Birthday, Sweetie," Stacey said quietly between gentle pecks. Warren's hands were on Stacey's hips now. She started grinding on his crotch ever so slightly. The boys stared silently in disbelief. Stacey kissed Warren again. Longer. Grinding a little more. Breathing a little heavier, her hands still cradling Warren's face. Another kiss. Stacey's tongue parted Warrens lips. She kissed him deeper and longer. Stacey was now blatantly grinding her bikini bottom into the bulge in Warren's cotton gym shorts.

Stacey leaned back, bracing herself with her hands on Warren's knees. Her eyes closed, lost in the pleasure of the moment, oblivious to her observers. Her rocking motions combined with the size of Warren's erection naturally liberated the tip of Warren's cock from his shorts. It didn't take much for him to push the front of his shorts down a bit further, exposing most of his shaft. The boys looked in disbelief, both at the size of Warren's cock and at Stacey's wantonness. One by one, the boys started reaching into their pants to stroke their growing erections.

Stacey could sense Warren's naked shaft against her through her bikini and opened her eyes briefly to confirm he had his cock out. "Oh fuck, Baby," she moaned at the sight and continued leaning back, writhing against him, her torso pointed toward the ceiling, grinding on him like he was a mechanical bull. Kevin, sitting directly behind Stacey reached out and very carefully grasped the bottom tie to Stacey's bikini top. She didn't seem to notice as it loosened. Stacey's hair was up in a ponytail, giving Kevin access to the top knot as well. She finally felt Kevin's trickery when her top fell down into her lap, exposing her breasts to the room. She looked down, bothered by the distraction, and dismissively whipped it to the floor. She closed her eyes again and continued leaning back on Warren's legs and grinding on his cock. Warren used one of his hands to cinch the front of Stacey's bikini bottoms together, threading the material between her labia. Contrary to his intentions, this only seemed to irritate her. She stopped grinding just long enough to untie her bottoms, pull them from beneath her, and send them to the floor.

Stacey was now completely naked, leaning back and grinding her wet pussy on Warren's exposed cock. Warren had her by the hips, grinding back. "Oh fuck," she groaned loudly. The boys could hear Stacey's wetness sliding along Warren's length. They started circling around Stacey, their eyes bulging as much as their cocks. Kevin tested the waters by gently grasping Stacey's breast, pinching her nipple lightly. He prayed she wouldn't mind. Stacey moaned with pleasure, not even opening her eyes. Kevin leaned down to take her nipple in his mouth. Matt followed suit with her other nipple. Stacey opened her eyes and looked down to see the two boys on her breasts. Everyone held their breath, waiting to see what she would do.

Stacey exhaled loudly, "Fuck yeah!" She resumed grinding Warren's naked cock for a moment and then suddenly stopped. Stacey opened her eyes. Taking in the scene, she finally and fully realized in a moment of clarity that she was naked and surrounded by four young naked men, all stroking their cocks while she straddled her son's best friend in the middle of their living room. Stacey straightened up in Warren's lap. She looked to Andrew in the entryway. He was the only one not masturbating, his mouth open with anticipation. They stared at each other. Stacey looked again at the young men surrounding her. Then, looking down at Warren's hard cock, she grasped it by the shaft and guided it deep inside her as she lowered herself down its length.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed with pleasure. With Warren's cock deep inside her, she masturbated her clit against his body as she resumed grinding back and forth. "Yes! Fuck me, Warren!"

Kevin and Matt were on either side of her, stroking their cocks with one hand and each playing with one of her nipples with their other hand. Rob and Neal were standing a bit further back, almost behind Warren, eyes glued on the action. Stacey leaned to her left, reaching with her mouth for Kevin's cock. He gladly helped her find her target. Kevin only lasted a moment before coming in Stacey's mouth. She centered herself back of Warren, cum dribbling down her chin onto her chest. Stacey continued her writhing without missing a beat. She leaned to her right for Matt. As she sucked his cock, she felt a hand on her other shoulder. Stacey looked to see Rob's cock now flanking her. "I'm gonna come!" she exclaimed. "I'm gonna come!" Stacey orgasmed on Warren's cock as she stared at Rob's hovering over her mouth. She managed to take it between her lips as she came, unable to fully control her spasming body.

The boys, fearing it might be over now that Stacey had orgasmed, started masturbating with purpose. Stacey lifted herself from the chair and dropped to her knees to take Warren in her mouth. She put on a show - sucking, licking, slurping, slapping his cock on her face and tongue. Stacey pulled Warren by his cock to the floor so she could present her ass to the boys. Looking up almost angrily at her audience she demanded, "Who wants to fuck Andrew's mom?"

Andrew watched as his friends took his mother from behind, one by one. He knew that even though he and Stacey had accepted the taboo nature of their relationship, the world would not. And even though he was jealous he could not partake in ravaging his stepmother, he couldn't turn away. It was too much of a turn on watching her pant in ecstasy as she was pleasured by five fit young men. Andrew realized just how much of a slut for young men his mother had become. She was the perfect MILF. The gears in Andrew's brain started turning.

While Matt fucked Stacey from behind as she sucked Neal's cock, Andrew gestured for Warren to join him in the hall.

"Go to Mom's room and wait for us. When everyone's done fucking her, we're going to have a little fun. Trust me." Andrew didn't go into any more detail.

"But I'm not done," Warren complained.

"Just trust me." Andrew was irritated by Warrens resistance. He hadn't gotten to participate in gangbanging Stacey at all.

Warren begrudgingly did as Andrew directed. Andrew returned to the living room just in time to watch Matt come all over Stacey's face while Kevin was fucking her from behind again. When it was Neal's turn, he turned her over on her back. Stacey wrapped her legs around him as he thrust in and out of her. Kevin and Rob fondled her breasts and jerked their cocks over her face.

"Yes! Fuck me, Baby!" Stacey growled. "You like fucking your friend's mom? You didn't know I was such a whore, did you?"

Stacey's dirty talk made Neal fuck her even harder. She could tell that Rob was about to come. She leaned up, moving her face closer to his cock. "That's it, Baby. Come for me. Come all over me!"

Rob did just that, aiming his load from her mouth down to her belly like he was peppering a room with a machine gun. Kevin followed suit; his load was considerably smaller, however, given that he had already come once earlier.

Stacey was now covered in the come of three young college men. Neal was nearing orgasm himself, fucking Stacey with long, deep strokes.

"Yes, Baby! Fuck me! Fuck your dirty little whore!" Stacey, with come dripping from her chin and covering her torso, was grasping Neal by his ass and meeting his thrusts with her own. Neal pulled his cock out and held it firmly by the shaft as he ambled up to one knee. Grabbing Stacey by her ponytail, he pulled her face to his cock as he jerked himself of into her awaiting mouth. Stacey furiously rubbed her clitoris as Neal's semen ran from her mouth, down her chin, to her stomach. "Oh fuck!" she moaned as she came.

BradWebb
BradWebb
87 Followers
12