A Big Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me to the bathroom where we soaped each other up and showered for about ten minutes. I followed her into a bedroom and she got onto the bed on her back and spread her legs. I clambered up and got between them on my sore knees. I looked down at the big glistening, sweet smelling body of my woman. It was the sexiest sight I'd ever witnessed. My eyes travelled all over her until settling on the delightful lump of flesh between her spread thighs. A strange hunger came over me and I threw myself down face forward and dived into her honey pot. I pressed my nose between the lips and inhaled deeply. I felt her fingers spreading them to give me better access to the deep pink. I began licking the exposed insides.

"Yuh learning fast ... baby ... ooooooh!" she said, through heavy, halting breath.

My mouth was too occupied to offer a reply, so I simply nodded, effectively stabbing her pokey with my nose. I licked all over the bump and chewed on the lips before settling down to sucking on the stiffened clit.

"Oh mih gawd ... unnnnnh, unnnnnh, unnnnnh! She cried out and moaned.

As I ate out her pussy, awkwardly albeit, being new to the game, she would, from time to time give me hints of when to stop or to continue what I was doing or openly tell me what she desired and I would proceed to please her. I ate the fat black fuck pudding for a long time until she gave a mighty shudder, clamped my face with fluffy thighs and began cumming with jerks and bounces. I crawled forward and sunk my cock deep, up to the hilt inside her. I remained like that for a few moments, then I started to bang her hard till my cock was almost unbearably bruised. When I felt I was critically near to exploding, I pulled out my cock and moved to her mouth which she happily opened and clamped down on me. I made two or three thrusts before firing into her throat. She grabbed my butt and pulled me close, until she was gagging and coughing around my cock but she kept it in there, bravely, until it softened.

"What yuh gon do with yuh present?" she asked, drowsily.

"I will take it home and keep it in mih bedroom."

"They won't find it where I will put it,"

"But just in case somebody do, what yuh gon say?"

"I gon say some girl give me as a parting present at school graduation."

Jean laughed heartily and tousled my already messed up copper-brown afro.

"I have a smart boyfriend," she said, eyeing my resting cock.

She rolled over onto her belly and I got on one elbow and my side and began massaging the huge ass.

12