A Big White Christmas Pt. 02

Story Info
Adam gets to know the women of the Chan family.
6.4k words
4.62
15.6k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big White Christmas II

Authors Notes: I want to thank my readers for the patience waiting for Part II. If you have not read Part I, I highly encourage you to do so before starting this story. If you are new to the story and do not want to read Part I, this story picks up after Christina, a slutty ABG brings home her white boyfriend Adam home for the holidays. He has already made an impression on Christina's divorced mother Mai through his charm and good looks. This part picks up the night after a miscommunication gave Christina's younger sister Clara a chance to see Adams very well endowed package. I hope you enjoy and happy reading!

Please note the Big White Christmas series likely ends with this chapter, but I left the story open ended so I may write a Part III in the future. So many story ideas and so little time...

Clara tipped toed down the staircase and headed down the hall towards the guest bedroom, her heart pounding the whole time. She was just wearing an oversized sleeping t-shirt, which was practically a dress on her petite 5'0" 100 lb frame. Her small nipples were fully erect with arousal. She couldn't believe she was doing this.

Knowing that Adam had a habit of not locking his door, she took a deep breath before silently pushing the bedroom door open.

"Adam?" She whispered into the dark room. Before waiting for an answer she crept into the dim room.

"Hmm? Christina?" Adam said with a gruff sleepy voice.

Instead of answering, Clara silently crawled onto the bed slipped under the blankets. Adam naturally adjusted his body to make room for hers in his half-awake state. Feeling Adams large flaccid member nestled against her thigh made Clara smile. Just as she expected, Adam was sleeping naked.

Clara quickly found Adams lips and gave him a kiss. Adam, who was still half asleep and had presumed he was either having a pleasant dream or that Christina had snuck downstairs for another round, lazily kissed Clara back. Her hands snaked between their bodies, her slender fingers wrapped around his slowly growing member. Her soft pumps and the lust fueled passion of her lips caused Adams member to become fully erect in a matter of seconds. Clara felt her own body responding to being in bed with her sister's boyfriend. Her skin felt flushed, her nipples were erect, and her breathing was getting shallower and more rapid with anticipation. The huge member in her hand felt thicker than her own dainty wrist. She started to worry if it would even fit.

No matter, she thought. Despite the lack of foreplay on her part, the arousal of the situation gave her a level of confidence she had never had before. She needed to feel this thing inside her.

Shifting her body so that she was now straddling Adams muscle bound body, Clara bunched the hem of the oversized t-shirt around her waist before reaching back and directing Adams rock hard member towards her opening. She was more on top of his stomach than riding his actual crotch, but by angling Adams tool up towards his belly button she was able to align the swollen head with her tight eager opening. She slowly lowered her body back before she stopped. She could feel her pussy lips parting over the engorged head, but her body wasn't yielding to the massive invader. She gyrated her hips softly, sliding Adams head softly up and down her glistening slit in an attempt to stimulate her pussy into accepting the novel size.

"Babe put it in..." Adam trailed off. Clara realized he hadn't noticed that she wasn't Christina yet, despite their drastically different bodies. She hesitated what to do next.

"Adam..." Clara said. Speaking for the first time since sneaking into his room finally made things click for Adam. Clara felt his body tense.

"Clara what are you doing," Adam said. All hints of Adam being half asleep was gone from his voice, through a certain level of raspy gruffness remained.

"I couldn't stop thinking about it," Clara whispered in his ear. His response had jolted her partially back to her senses as well. What the hell was she doing she thought to herself. But she knew. She was still softly moving her hips and her body had started to warm up, enough to fit Adams head at least.

"Clara you're her sister," Adam said, he hoisted himself up on his elbows so the pair were looking eye to eye. "Are you sure?"

"Well... look at it like this, I know this looks bad on both of us," Clara said, a smile broke out on her face as she put a finger to Adams lips, gently pinning his much more powerful body back down onto the bed. "But if anyone finds out about this, I came into your room tonight. This is on me."

Without another word Clara pushed her hips down hard, forcing several inches of Adams member into her resistant pussy. The quiet room was filled with a brief harmony of Adams groan of pleasure mixed with Clara's sharp gasp of discomfort. Clara closed her eyes and began softly bouncing, one hand splayed across Adams chest and the other reaching back grasping his thigh, sending a very clear message that she was in control of the pace right now.

Clara had only been with a few men before, all of them boyfriends who had done extensive foreplay before sex, and none of them had come even close to Adams size. The unfamiliar girth plus lack of foreplay had Clara seeing stars. But she was determined to see this experience through. If her sister Christina could take this with such frequency, she would give it her best shot.

"Fuck," Adam moaned under his breath. Sensing that Clara was struggling with is size, he added, "You're taking it so well."

Clara melted under the encouragement. She pushed back on Adams cock, feeling that her body was finally accepting the unfamiliar girth. It still hurt, but she was beginning to feel the pleasure in the pain.

As Clara threw it back more, Adam interpreted that as a sign to pump harder. He grabbed her hips and started thrusting up, ramming the rest of his cock into her pussy.

"Fuck!" Clara exclaimed, perhaps a little too loudly. She was slowly accommodating Adams penis at her own pace, but his sudden enthusiasm was punching her cervix and drastically changing the dynamic from pleasure back into the pain realm. She felt like her insides were being rearranged as Adam thrusted away. She wanted to keep going, but it was getting to be too much.

"Adam I need to stop," Clara said, finally tapping out after just a few minutes. But she wasn't completely done with Adam yet. She knew this was a one-time opportunity, and she wasn't going to let the incompatibility of their bodies stop her from fully enjoying his member.

Clara climbed up onto Adams body, before turning around on his chest so her ass was in his face. Taking the hint, Adam pulled her hips forward to his face and began licking her pussy in the dark. In turn, Clara took a brief moment to appreciate the perfect tool in front of her as her eyes had adjusted in the dark before she stuck the tip in her mouth.

If Clara's pussy was tight, her mouth was even smaller. She could only fit the tip and an inch or two in her mouth, but that didn't stop her enthusiasm. Both of her hands worked Adams shaft as she sloppily sucked on his bulbous head.

In turn, Adam made love to Clara's pussy with his mouth. Using his whole mouth and taking large sucking slurps and reading Clara's muffled moans, Adam adjusted his pace and technique until he felt her body tense and her own sucking stop. He knew he was getting close. Pressing his tongue against her engorged clit Adam applied light suction while his tongue flicked back and forth. Both of his hands clasped her hips holding her now quivering body in place.

Adam heard a high pitch moan from Clara as her body began to softly shudder. She was cumming and he knew he would keep that level of suction and tongue pace until she told him to stop.

"Stop stop it's so sensitive," Clara moaned.

Adam continued to suck softly until Clara physically moved her hips away. She lay next to him for a moment while she caught her breath before crawling out of bed. Letting her t-shirt fall back to its modest state, she silently gave him another kiss on the lips before exiting the room, leaving his hard cock unsatisfied.

As Clara crept through the hallway and up the stairs to her room, she felt a flood of emotions. Excitement, satisfaction, shame, and confidence that she had successfully fucked her sister's boyfriend and gotten away with it. What she didn't notice however was her younger brother Lee, who had been in the kitchen getting a glass of water, had seen her exiting Adams room...

***

The next morning was Christmas Eve. The family had a nice breakfast, went and saw a movie together, and did other stereotypical Christmas activities. Mai's heart was full having her whole family together, and she was really enjoying having Adam at the house. He was even helpful and offered to move some heavy items around in the garage, a task that Mai had been asking Lee to finish for weeks now.

"Adam thank you so much for rearranging those boxes, those have been driving me crazy!" Mai said as soon as he had finished and reentered the house.

"Oh it's no problem Mai! I'm happy to help." Adam said warmly.

"I'm about to start making dinner," Mai said. Then she added, "How about you take a shower and then come help me cut some vegetables?"

"That sounds great! I'll be out in 10," Adam said as he made his way to the guest shower.

In no time, the kitchen was alive with the usual bustling that comes with making a big family meal. Adam and Mai were the main cooks. Meanwhile Lee watched sports in the adjacent living room while Christina and Clara sat at the kitchen table acting as tipsy supervisors to the activities in the kitchen.

"Goodness," Clara said, "He's tall, handsome, cooks, AND gets along with mom well? You need to marry this guy yesterday."

"Yea he's something isn't he?" Christina said warmly as the two sisters observed Adam and Mai laughing together in the kitchen as they cooked. "He has such a big personality doesn't he?"

"Yea... Personality," Clara trailed off before quickly taking another sip of her Christmas cocktail she was drinking.

Christina, blissfully unaware of her boyfriend and sisters rendezvous last night assumed Clara was talking about Adams physical stature and laughed her comment off.

After dinner, the family decided to play some board games and have another round of drinks. The mood was light, and everyone was having a good time. One by one, the Chan children slipped off to bed, first with Lee, then Clara, and finally Christina. Adam glanced over at the pile of dishes and leftovers as Mai started making her way to the kitchen.

"Heading off to bed as well Adam?" She said sweetly over her shoulder as she began setting dishes in the sink.

"And leave you with all this work? Absolutely not let me help you clean," Adam said. There was no way in hell he was going to leave his girlfriend's mom alone to clean up such a feast while he was a guest in her house.

"You're the sweetest!" Mai said, "You can start putting the leftovers in these containers while I'll wash these dishes."

The two chatted while they cleaned, which took a remarkably short amount of time with the two of them working together. They finished cleaning and Mai sat down on the living room couch, implying she wanted to continue the conversation as Adam and she finished their drinks.

Their conversation grew more serious, as the topics moved from the family in general to Mai specifically. She told Adam about how she sometimes felt lonely in this big house with her remaining children entering a phase of their lives where they would be moving out.

"You've created a very warm home and a loving family," Adam reassured her. "I'm sure all the kids will connected to home."

"I hope so," Said Mai, "But I worry sometimes."

Adam found himself talking less and less as Mai told him more intimate details about her life and family dynamics. She started to talk about how it wasn't always the most loving household as her ex-husband used to keep the house very cold emotionally. She had worried about how Christina was going to turn out as she had quite the rebellious streak dating bad boys that her father didn't approve of.

"She always brought boys home that she knew her father would hate, just to get a reaction from him I think," said Mai. "Always some athlete or band member... never the nice Chinese honor roll student her father was expecting."

"What did you think of them?" Adam asks.

"Oh I was indifferent, as long as they treated her good, which most of them didn't," Mai said before adding "I like you though" with a little wink.

"I like you too Mai, you have such a warmth about you. Adam said

They paused for a moment, staring warmly at each other. Adam hadn't noticed, but they had both sat down at opposite ends of the couch and both must have shifted towards the middle during their conversation. They were intimately close now as they talked. He justified it as their conversation was at a whisper now due to the time. Mai convinced herself she had scooted closer to seem friendlier. But the tension in the air betrayed both of their real intentions. The intimacy of the conversation had reached a physical breaking point.

"Mai?" Adam asked.

"Yes Adam?" Mai responded.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Adam said.

"Oh you've already helped so much fixing that stuck cupboard and helping me move those heavier boxes out of the garage earlier..." Mai said before Adam cut her off.

"I'm not talking about that stuff," Adam said. He took another sip of bourbon before setting it down on the coffee table and locking eyes with Mai intently. "I'm asking if there's anything you need right now. I know how lonely you can get..."

Adams arm had been resting on the top of the couch strategically, and he used this opportunity to brush a solo strand of hair out of Mai's face. The brief physical contact, coupled with the liquid courage in both of their glasses, finally broke the tension. Mai answered Adams question, his silent request for consent, by leaning in and giving him a kiss.

Adam responded eagerly, but gently. He knew this was wrong in the back of his head, but the warmth that Mai had showed him all weekend and the sudden intimate situation they found themselves in betrayed him. He kissed her deeply, attempting to fill all the lonely nights that Mai had had the past few years with each touch of his lips.

It wasn't long before Mai pawed at Adams chest. She must have had more to drink than she realized she thought to herself as her hands strayed down from Adams muscular chest and crept beneath his shirt, softly grazing her nails along his impossibly chiseled abs. She hadn't felt the touch of a man for years, and no one beside her husband for decades before that.

Her bod felt warm, like a long idle engine revving up for the first time in a decade. Sitting next to Adam, Mai squeezed her thighs together out of impulse to stimulate herself. Their hands continued to explore more and more forbidden parts of each other's bodies. The tension hit a breaking point. Adam grabbed Mai's hips, still locked in an oral embrace, and pulled her small body on top of his so she was straddling him.

Mai gasped in shock and delight. Something as simple and assertive as pulling her onto his lap was something that Mai never experienced with her ex-husband. In Adams arms Mai felt like she was simultaneously exploring a whole new territory of her sexuality and yet it felt familiar. It felt safe. Completely onboard with wherever the night took her, or rather wherever Adam took her, Mai relinquished any moral bars she may have had before with hooking up with her daughter's boyfriend. As Adam cupped her ass with his hands and began kissing her neck, she decided she was going to take this as far as Adam let her.

As if reading her mind, Adam stood up, still cupping Mai's ass, and started carrying her to the master bedroom upstairs. Mai was delighted how effortlessly Adam had been able to pick her up. The couple stayed in an intimate embrace as Adam carried her up the stairs, past all three of her childrens bedrooms, and into the master bedroom.

Mai squealed in delight as Adam softly, but not so softly threw her on the bed. Adam took off his shirt before hoping on the bed next to Mai, quickly reengaging with their passionate handsy kissing.

"Mmmm you're so sexy Mai," Adam growled in her ear. She moaned in response as Adams strong hands helped her take off her own t shirt. Then her pants. Then her bra. Taking a moment to appreciate Mai's nearly nude body, he could practically see steam coming off of her in sexual frustration.

Returning his lips to her neck and now exposed breasts, Adam started softly running his index finger up and down Mai's panties, tracing her wet slit. He felt her body squirming at the gentle touch, her hips raising and falling to meet the touch of his finger and encourage more.

Letting out a frustrated pout, Mai pulled her panties to the side and forcibly grabbed Adams hand forcing his finger inside her. A soft gasp escaped her lips.

"You feel so good inside me," She purred in Adams ear. Mai hadn't had sex since her divorce, and the very few times she masturbated she reserved herself to gently rubbing her clit. She hadn't had another man insider her for years and her body was turned on, hungry to make up for the lost time.

Adam figured this was the case, and in turn took his time. Rotating kissing Mai's soft lips, down her neck, along her collarbone, and all over her small but beautifully aged breasts, Adam continued to massage Mai's womanhood. He went slowly, teasing at her G spot without ever giving it his full attention. He wanted to take his time and let Mai fully relax into the experience.

As a result, Mai was responding to every touch with hyper enthusiasm. Adam could see her body in conflict along with her mind. On one hand she was a mother, a mother to Adams girlfriend no less, twenty five years Adams senior, and she had quite the naturally conservative background. She had her eyes closed, and was alternating covering her chest with her arms, then her stomach, then her face. It was as if her body was subconsciously trying to cover her up from the physical and visual attention she had so desperately needed, but suppressed for so long.

But Adam knew the real signs to watch for. Her chest was rising and falling with deep pleasurable breathes. Her mouth was slightly agape, her lips creating a soft "o" as she gently moaned her approval at his touch. Her hands, as active as they were, would pause their mission of covering herself up for a moment as she would grip the bedsheets. Perhaps the most important sign of all was the incontrollable twitching in her hips. Each and every stroke of Adams finger was a means to calibrate exactly where Mai's pleasure spots were deep in her.

As Adams pace slowly increased, guided by Mai's reactions. He wanted to get her closer to an orgasm before he attempted penetration. Mai wasn't as tight as Clara, but she was still surprisingly tight even after having three kids.

"Do you have lube?" Adam asked. Mai was certainly wet enough, but Adam wanted to make sure she stayed that way. She paused for a moment, before the spark of an idea shown in her eye.

"No... Wait yes one moment!" She said as she hopped off the bed and hurried to the bathroom. Adam watched her small but firm ass wave back and forth as she disappeared into the bathroom before reemerging with a jar of some solid white substance.

"Coconut oil," Mai said, answering Adams inquisitive expression with a cute smile. She opened the jar and set it on the night stand, then smearing some out, rubber her hands together to warm it. Kneeling next to him, Mai stroked Adams cock with one coconut oil smothered hand while her other generously applied the oil to her own love making region. Mai smiled at Adam and stood up placing her feet on either side of his hips. Surprisingly nimble for being in her late 40s, Mai squatted down and grasped Adams cock, aligning it with her pussy.

12