A Bigger House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry to hear that. I know I am his father, but to be honest I really don't give a shit what happens to him. I tried and I failed."

"Jordan's situation is not much better. Shortly after moving into the new house, she double-down on her webcam site. From what I heard she was getting a lot of subscribers and then one day she told her mother that she was going to California to meet some producer guy. Two weeks later they found her Kia abandoned in Memphis. Allison has not heard anything about her or from her since."

"I take it that you are getting most of this information from Allison?"

"Yeah! She comes into the office regularly, hoping to catch you. I can tell that she doesn't believe me when I tell her you are gone. She was furious last week when she got the notice to execute the option on the house or vacant the premises by the end of the month. Very clever John. She was totally confused. Right now, I don't know what her intentions are. I think some of the utilities have been turned off. She couldn't even afford to pay the electric bill."

"Did you help her out?"

"Don't get mad, John. I gave her a thousand dollars and told her to use it as a deposit on an apartment someplace. I am sure she will blow it on something else. Myrna felt sorry for her."

I was snickering a bit. "Okay, Terry. I understand. Just take it out of my next commission. By the way, can't her paramour help her out?"

Now Terry was laughing. "He is in worse shape than she is. All I know is what we see on TV. He is old news now, but little tidbits pop up now and then. I think he is going away for a while. Oh, before I forget, Allison's car got repossessed. Since all her credit cards are dead, she can't even use an Uber. I don't know how she is getting around."

We chatted a bit more about the business. Tentative plans were made for their upcoming Aruba vacation. It was a good talk.

[]-----[]

I signed up for an online painting course with some guy in the UK. Two months later, one of the guys at the marina asked me to paint a picture of his sailboat. Nora is worried that I might cut my ear off.

Life Goes On!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Abandoned Rage Abandoned and humiliated in the worst way.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Danny's Dilemma His wife tried to put the horns on him.in Loving Wives
More Stories