A Birthday Fantasy - 001

Story Info
Chelsea plans a big birthday surprise for hubby.
4.6k words
3.11
9.6k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
396 Followers

Chelsea giggled as she laid the cell phone on the table. Everything was working out perfectly. Dan, her husband, was going to be so surprised. It was going to be the best 60th birthday ever.

She was almost 20 years his junior. They had met through one of those BDSM hookup sites. It had been a random thing, almost accidental. If it hadn't been for the snippet of poetry he had put in his profile, she never would have considered reading any further. Three months later they met for the first time. 3 months after that she moved in with him. On the anniversary of their first meeting online, they had married. It had been a small intimate ceremony. About a dozen of their friends at the local BDSM club they had come to frequent were in attendance. After the ceremony, they celebrated by having each of his dominant friends give her 5 strokes on the ass. She had not been able to sit easily for a week. Just the thought made her grin again and wiggle just a bit in the chair.

That had been 5 years ago. Now his 60th birthday was approaching, and she wanted to make it something special. She had seen an advertisement for a company that specialized in, as they put it in the ad, "fantasy experiences of all levels". She had called them a few weeks ago and spoke to the young woman who answered the phone. She had explained the circumstances and the young lady had seemed genuinely interested. Once Chelsea had explained her idea, the young woman, who Chelsea learned was named Alice, told her that they had a gentleman who specialized in planning just the sort of experience she had described and offered to have him call her.

Chelsea had just gotten off the phone with the man, Chad, who introduced himself as a fantasy host. He asked Chelsea to again describe the experience she was wanting to create. He listened, asked questions at several points. Several times he stopped her and asked her to describe in detail exactly what she wanted to happen or include at a particular point. When she had finished, he asked a few more questions, then read back to her the notes he had made. She was surprised at how well he had understood what she wanted. He had told her that it would take him several days to put together some initial plans and an estimate of the cost. He had also asked her if she and Dan had Facebook accounts that he could access to get a better idea of their personalities and their interests. She gave him both of the links.

She giggled again at the thought of how surprised he would be. She sat for a moment before she picked up the phone again and began tapping the screen.

Now to find the perfect outfit.

She spent the next hour on the phone, searching her usual fetish stores. She found lots of fun and interesting looking outfits, but nothing that fit her idea. She kept searching and, in time, found what she wanted. She clicked on the link and in no time at all the order was complete. She sat back to sip on the diet soda. Now, she just had to wait for Chad to call back with the details.

Three days later her phone rang and announced it was Chad calling. She eagerly answered the phone. Chad asked if she had a moment to visit about her fantasy experience. She was soon listening raptly as he went through the details. The more he described the experience, the more intently she listened and the more aroused she became. When he finally concluded and asked if she had any questions, she could barely manage an answer. She made some excuse to be away from the phone and used the moments to collect herself. She returned to the phone in a much better state.

She asked about a few of the details and Chad assured her that he could make the changes she wanted. He then paused and asked if she wanted to know the total price for the package. He gave her the number and she gasped. I was far more than she had anticipated. Chad explained that a large part of the cost was the insurance and other items that they purchased in case of any unforeseen accidents or incidents. There was also the fact that the fantasy required extra personnel. She listened. She finally agreed. Chad offered to come by the next day with the contracts and other paperwork. She agreed to that as well.

The next day, the doorbell rang, and Chelsea found a man in his mid 40's waiting with a folder of papers. He introduced himself as Chad. She brought him into the house, and they sat at the dining room table as he went through the entire plan once more, asked her to initial the contracts and then sign. He also had release forms for both her and Dan. She hesitated and explained that this was a surprise for her husband's birthday and getting him to sign the forms would ruin her surprise. Chad nodded. He explained that legally he had to have Dan sign the forms. Chelsea pleaded with him. He was adamant that Dan had to sign the forms. Finally, Chelsea seemed to agree and asked if he could leave the forms and she would get Dan to sign them, even if it spoiled the surprise. He smiled and agreed quickly suggesting that he come by the next afternoon and pick them up. She had smiled and nodded.

After Chad had left, Chelsea rummaged through the desk in the study until she found some old document that Dan had signed. She sat down and looked at the signature, practiced a few times on a scrap piece of paper and, after taking a deep breath, she scrawled her best imitation of his signature on the paper. She compared them, deciding that she wasn't too bad a counterfeiter.

Chad picked up the papers the next day. He was cordial but didn't stay long. He promised to be in touch with the final details.

The weeks passed and finally, the day came. Chelsea went over and over her plan and as soon as Dan left for his office, she put her scheme into action. She dug out her prepared note with instructions and made sure it was exactly as she wanted. She found the package that she had ordered for him, unpackaged the parcels and began to lay them out on the bed. She then gathered her parcels and headed to the guest bedroom. She had hours to wait until he would be home. She had managed to get him to agree to be home early as it was his birthday. He had promised to be there by 5. The car that was to pick them up was due promptly at 6. She hoped that would give him time to get dressed.

By four she was already dressed. Everything she wore was vintage. In planning the whole evening, she knew that he was almost fixated by the 1940's. In particular he had a passion for the women's styles of the 1940's and lingerie in particular. With her hair done in her best recreation of a pompadour style she had found on an old magazine cover. She had found a vintage magazine article with instructions on applying the best of 1940's makeup and had followed it diligently. Next came her lingerie. She started with a girdle, true to the 1940's, tight and controlling. It extended from above her belly button almost halfway to her knees. Six garters were attached for the nylon vintage seamed stockings she had purchased. Next came the matching vintage longline bra. Once she had it on, she felt quite constrained, a huge difference from the styles she usually wore. She rolled the stockings up her legs and fastened the garters making sure the seams were straight. A nylon slip went on next and then the black pencil skirt cocktail dress. The shoulders and collar were of lace offering a tantalizing bit of skin to show. She slipped on the black and white open toed pumps and turned to look at herself in the mirror. To finish off the ensemble, she perched the small pillbox hat with a fine net veil that covered her eyes. With the addition of the black gloves, she looked every bit the 1940's high fashion elegant woman. Satisfied with herself, she sat in the chair and waited.

She heard the door close and him call her name. It went silent. She assumed he had found her note. She heard his footsteps on the stairs and their bedroom door close. When she heard the shower start to run, she made her way quietly downstairs to wait.

Just before 6 he came down the stairs. She looked up to watch. He was dressed in a black pinstripe suit. Cut in a classic 1940's style, it had wide legs, high waisted pants, wider lapels. His shirt was a basic white and the tie was vintage art deco, wide and colorful. He even had a yellow rose pinned to his lapel. He carried a gray Fedora hat. He wore black wingtip shoes. She had to admit he looked dapper.

At the bottom he stopped, flipped the hat by the brim and placed it on his head. Her eyes went wide.

Where did you learn to do that?"

"Remember, I am a bit older than you. In my younger days some men still wore hats. Now, would you like to tell me what this is all about."

She grinned and bounced up and down a bit.

"Happy Birthday. I know you are nuts about the 40's. I also know you are nuts about fantasies, so I arranged one special for you on your birthday. You are going to go out on the town and get yourself a really high class call girl!"

He grinned.

"And how is this all going to happen?"

"At a whorehouse of course. Come on. The car is here. Let's go!"

They were soon in the car and without a question the driver was on the road. They traveled in silence. Once when he started to ask a question, she had shushed him.

The ride was longer than she had expected. It was almost an hour and half before the car pulled down an alley between two rather ramshackle multi-story buildings. As soon as the car stopped, a man that Chelse recognized as Chad came from the door of one of the buildings and opened her door.

"Chelse, Dan. Chelsea, would you come with me while we get the rest of your fantasy ready. My men will take care of Dan."

Chelsea saw two rather large and burly men in ill-fitting suits waiting behind Chad. She stepped from the car, and he escorted her into the building.

Chad led Chelsea to a small room off the corridor connected to the back door in which they had arrived. He stood silently in the dim room until his phone chirped. He looked at the screen and then smiled at Chelsea.

"Well, Chelsea. Are you ready for your fantasy to begin."

She nodded excitedly.

"We have made a few changes to the original plan. It should make the overall experience a bit more intense."

She looked at him questioningly. She watched as he picked up a tablet computer from a small table, tapped on the screen for a few seconds and then stepped beside her and held it up so that she could see.

On the screen she saw a figure sitting in a chair. The camera zoomed in and she could see it was Dan. He was bound to the chair with heavy plastic cable ties on his wrists and ankles. As the camera zoomed in further, she could see that a trickle of blood ran down his chin from the corner of his mouth. She looked at Chad horrified.

"What the hell is going on?"

"In your interview you indicated that Chad enjoyed watching you with other men. You told us that you had a fantasy of working in a whorehouse as a prostitute. Your original fantasy was to create a scene where you were the hooker and Dan was your customer and the time period was set to the 1940's so that you could play to his love of vintage clothing. We thought it would be more intense if we added just a bit more drama."

Chad held the tablet and looked at it again. Then turned to Chelsea once more.

"We are in the back of a real whorehouse. It is owned and run by a gentleman who you will know as Tig. We have arranged with Tig for you to work as one of his whores for the rest of this weekend. You will be treated just like any of his other girls, and you will turn tricks just like the other girls. Dan will be watching. You see he is sitting in front of 4 television monitors that will show the room in which you are working from 4 different angles, and he will be able to see you in action clearly and hear everything that is said and that goes on."

Chelsea was trembling.

"This is bullshit. I refuse. We didn't pay for this. I want both of us taken home right now."

"I'm afraid that isn't possible. You signed the forms which specify no refunds and that once the fantasy starts you agreed to complete it."

"This isn't the fantasy that I signed up for."

"The contract you signed also stipulated that we could modify the fantasy in any way that we saw fit in order to enhance the experience. We believe this will enhance the experience for you both."

"Fuck you. I won't do it."

"We anticipated that you might have that attitude. Watch."

Chad tapped a few buttons on the tablet and then returned it to the video feed of Dan. Chelsea watched as a man approached Dan. The camera zoomed in and then cut to focus on Dans hand, secured to the arm of the chair. Chelsea watched as another hand grabbed his pinky finger and then, without warning, a pair of pruning shears went around the finger near the first knuckle and with a quick snap, the tip of the finger fell away, and blood squirted freely. She could hear Dan scream in agony through the audio feed.

"NNOOOOO! Don't hurt him."

"We did that to show you that we are serious. From now on, anytime you refuse to cooperate, Dan will lose another appendage. If Rocco, the man you saw with him, runs out of fingers, I'm afraid he will start shortening another appendage that I think you are really fond of."

Chelsea felt nauseous. This fantasy dream had turned into a waking nightmare. She was trembling violently and felt as if she was going to collapse. Chad took hold of her arm.

"Get a hold of yourself. You don't have to do anything special except what you wanted to do in the first place. I am going to take you to meet Tig and he will take charge, explain what he expects of you and get you started. You will be here 48 hours."

Chad pulled her along as she stumbled in a shocked daze. He led her through another door which led into a kitchen of sorts and then into another room. It was large, comfortable, and featured a huge tv on one wall. In front of the TV sat the largest blackest man she had ever seen. He was huge, heavily muscled and completely bald. He put down the game controller and paused the video game he had been playing and looked up.

"Dis da whore you been tellin' me bout?"

"This is her. Chelsea, this is Tig. You will work for him for the next two days."

Chad dropped Chelsea's arm and stepped back. Tig stood. He towered over Chelsea at more than 6' 5". She looked up at him, eyes wide.

"You kinda old to be whorin' but since dis white guy done paid me a bunch of money to put your white ass to work, i guess it ok. He also done wired my house with them 'lectrinc gadgets so's he can watch you ass fuckin' and suckin'. I gots a few rules aroun' here.

firs' You don't make no trouble. You give the customers a good time and do what they says.

Second. No drugs or booze during workin' hours.

Third. Keep your skanky ass clean. The customers don't want to be stickin their dicks into no slimy cummed up holes.

You unnerstan' all dat?"

She nodded. Her face suddenly turned to fire as the huge black hand snapped up and an open palm slapped her cheek.

"You answer yes sir or yes Mr. Tig when I asks you a question. Got that bitch?"

Her hand to her cheek, eyes watering, she looked at him.

"Yes sir."

"Better. Now. I don't put no girl in my house what I don't personally check out. Get out of that old looking costume and let me see what you got."

Chelsea snuffled slightly. She began to remove the hat and her other outer clothing until she stood in clad only in the vintage lingerie.

"Dem's some mighty fancy shit you got on. Let's see dem tits."

She pulled the bra straps down off her shoulders and let her full breasts free of the bra. Tig reached forward and grasped one, squeezing it hard and then pinching the nipple, rolling it tightly in his fingers.

"Yeah! Dem some fine tits. Lot's of brothers gonna wanna see dem covered in cum. Turn around an ben' over dat table and let me see dat twat and ass."

The image of the finger being severed on the tablet screen still fresh in her mind, she turned quickly and bent over the table. Tig moved in behind her and used the toe of his shoe to push her legs wide apart. His hand slid up the nylon stocking to her bare flesh and then into her crotch. Two fingers were inserted roughly into her pussy and began to explore it. He turned to Chad.

'Man. Dis bitch got a tight cunt for someone her age."

Chelsea gritted her teeth as the fingers worked roughly inside her. She relaxed a bit when they were suddenly withdrawn. Her head came up and a yelp escaped from her mouth as one of the fingers drove deeply into her tight asshole. I worked in and out for several seconds then withdrew.

"She done got a tight ass too."

A hand grasped her hair at the back of her head and jerked her to her feet, turning her slightly. Tig looked at her and then held up his hand, one long beefy middle finger sticking out.

"Open up cunt. Time to clean"

She started to open her mouth and Tig thrust the extended finger deep into her mouth causing her to gag and retch. He laughed as he swirled the finger around her mouth and over her tongue. As he pulled it free, she coughed and gagged again, this time from the taste of her own feces in her mouth. The hand at the back of her head came away and Tig turned to Chad.

"Ok. I'll take de bitch on. She's mine til Sunday noon, right?"

Chad nodded.

"That's correct."

"Ok. You go back to dat room in the basement. I'll handle this from here."

Chelsea watched Chad as he left the room. When the door had shut and Tig had locked it, she shivered slightly. Tig turned back to her.

"Now that little fucker is gone, we gonna get down to the real rules here. Your fucking ass is mine. It better produce enough money to cover my expenses and some profit. You don't put out, I will beat your white ass until it bleeds. Bend back over that table."

She sobbed once as she turned and bent over the table. This time it wasn't fingers that invaded her pussy, but a long thick black cock. Her back arched as it stretched her cunt wide and then she screamed as he rammed it into her cervix hard. He seemed to enjoy hearing her scream as he impaled her cervix over and over until he ground the head of his cock against it. She could feel the flood of thick hot cum as it filled her cunt. Her head went down on the table resting on her forehead. The cock withdrew and she heard Tig's voice again.

"You better not have another dick in any of your holes without money paid or I will give you a reminder you won't ever forget. Now gather up them fancy ass clothes of yours. It's time for you to get busy. The customers are in the front."

He grasped her arm and led her out the other door and down a corridor toward the front of the building. They came into a large room decorated with couches, chairs and a bar with a bartender. The room was filled with men, some sitting and some standing. Several were accompanied by other women, mostly dressed scantily in various styles of cheap lingerie. They all turned to look at her and Tig as they entered.

"This here is Chelsea. She da new girl. She gets a hunnert for a regular pussy fuck, two hunnert for a ass fuck, seventy-five for a blow job or three hunnert even for an around the world. You want to go ass to mouth you gotta toss in another hunnert."

He twisted Chelsea around and looked at her.

"You unnerstan' dem rates cunt?"

"Yes sir."

"Good."

He released her arm as he gave her a shove toward the center of the room.

"Lucille, you get her settled into a room and get her started."

Without another word he turned and left. A large, overweight woman lumbered toward her.

"Come on bitch. Time to get your skinny white ass working."

Lucille led her upstairs and down a hall to a small bare room outfitted with a bed, a chair, a small table and a dilapidated dresser. The mirror on the dresser was cracked and all the illumination came from a dim bulb in a lamp on the table with no shade.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
396 Followers
12