A Birthday Present - 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
401 Followers

"Talk to John and Abe. They have some people on the ground doing the footwork. We don't need much. An office with solid internist connections and a reasonable desktop computer will suffice. It's not like we intend to open a storefront for commercial banking operations."

Aubrey nodded. RIchard looked at Ben

"When can we be ready to drop the hammer?"

"It's already hanging on a thread. The software has been done for weeks. It is all loaded and ready to go. The computer is on an island in the caribbean in the back room of a nice little beachside bar. One connection and a command and it will all begin to happen. The attacks on the websites will be first. At almost the same time, the funds transfers will start. Once the funds transfers are complete, the system will backtrack on itself and leave no trace. A phone call and that computer gets deep sixed in the Caribbean well offshore. In a matter of a few hours, the money will be in our bank. The websites will be down and toast."

I looked at Richard.

"What about your end."

"That's a little more ticklish. We need to make sure that all of the players on our list are in one place."

"How are you going to do that?"

"My secret weapon."

I looked at him askew and he grinned.

"What usually gets this crew in one place at one time."

I thought for a minute.

"A score."

"Yep. So we give them a big one. An opportunity they can't pass up."

"Like what?"

Richard reached under the bar and tossed a photograph face up. I looked at it and then took a second look. I thought at first I was looking at the face and body of a very well known actress with a somewhat tainted reputation among the tabloids and the scandal press. When I looked again I could see enough subtle differences to know it was not the actress I first thought.

"Who the hell is that?"

'That is Petty Officer First Class Peggy Charles."

"No shit?"

"Yeah. She is one of the first women to get though BUDS and qualify as a Navy SEAL. She retired after she was caught by an IED in Iraq. She is currently working as a security specialist for a company out of Illinois."

"So how does that fit in."

"She is our bait. How interested do you think Tig would be in producing some videos that starred what he thought was a well-known actress with a history of scandal."

I sat back and took a large swallow of scotch.

"How the hell are you going to convince her to get involved in this hair brain scheme?"

A voice behind me that sounded like harps in heaven answered.

"Because I am Richard's half sister and I would do almost anything to help him get revenge."

I spun on the barstool, as did Aubrey and Ben, to see a woman, standing almost 6 foot tall, with curves in all the right places and eyes that seemed to bore into me like two drills. She smiled and stuck out her hand.

"You must be Dan Holloway."

I stuttered my reply.

"Ugh. yeah. umm that's me... Dan Holloway."

The magnificent angel in front of me laughed.

"I am Peggy Charles. Richard has told me all about you and your wife. I am so sorry for you. I hope we can get you some satisfaction."

I shrugged.

"Chelsea is what Chelsea is. The doc's don't hold up much hope."

"I admire you for sticking with her. There are too many men who would have washed their hands of her and chosen the easy path."

"I still love her. Always have and always will. I am pretty serious about keeping promises."

Peggy looked at me with those piercing black eyes without saying a word. She looked at RIchard.

"Get me a tequila and let's move this somewhere I can sit in a real chair and not on a barstool."

&&&&&

By midnight, we were all aware of Richard's plan. He was betting on his half-sister's resemblance to that well known media star to blind Tig to anything other than the thought of a huge score. As we heard the plan, I began to try and dissect it.

"Who is going to be the unwilling partner in this scheme? Richard can't because he has already been in contact with Tig. That goes for most of the rest of us. Besides, this celebrity doesn't have a husband and doesn't appear to have a steady."

RIchard explained.

"That plays to our advantage. The plan is for Peggy, pretending to be the actress, to set up a huge gangbang party. Tig will be drawn to that like a moth to a flame."

"I agree with that. But why would she involve some fantasy fulfillment company? She could afford and has the contacts to put this kind of affair together on her own."

"Anonymity. She wants to do it without the limelight. No paparazzi, no media attention. She wants to do it in private just for her own satisfaction."

I was rapidly running out of objections. Richard saw me thinking and spoke softly.

"Don't over analyze this. Don't over think it or over plan it. We know what we are doing just like you know what you are doing on your side. Let us take care of this part of the plan."

"Just remember what we agreed on."

I saw Peggy look at Richard sharply. Richard shrugged.

"I remember. If we can make it happen, you will get your wish."

&&&&&

We spent several weeks waiting on Tig. We needed him to get established in his new headquarters and start a routine. We were carefully monitoring him and his crew. It was a month until my birthday. Things were beginning to gel.

The bank in Botswana was up and operating. We hadn't advertised but we already had a couple of depositors from outside the country. No one really knew who they were or how they found us. We got the concessions to run a mineral brokerage in Botswana and had a crew already buying and warehousing rare earth minerals. We were paying a competitive price, usually a few cents a pound above the spot price. Abe and John were financing that part of the operation until we started moving money out of Tigs accounts.

Ben and Aubrey were constantly fine tuning and tweaking the software. All they needed was a word from Richard and they were ready to go. Our internet bombsites were trained and out warheads armed. Finally, two weeks before my birthday, Richard called us all with the magic words.

"Showtime."

I have never been exactly sure what went on with Peggy and Richard. All I know is that she made the contact through the ad and the same guy who spoke to Chelsea two years ago contacted Peggy and began the process of setting up her "fantasy weekend."

A week before my birthday, we learned that the contracts had been signed and that she had a date in hand for the weekend to commence. It was the Friday before my birthday. Almost exactly the day that Chelsea had signed as well.

I do know that on the day that the limo showed up at Peggy's leased uptown apartment, there were also at least three other three-man teams in the area. They had previously gotten access to Tig's new warehouse and apartment. It was thoroughly bugged and wired. Tig was under close surveillance and most of his crew were being watched or monitored as well. We were all at Abe's townhouse, listening to some of the internet feeds and waiting.

Later, Peggy told me what she knew based on what had happened. She had dressed that day in a tight fitting sweater, sprayed on jeans and 6 inch heels. Her makeup and hair were almost identical to our actress. She had left in the limo. She carried a small handbag. There was a GPS locator in the handbag as well as one on her person somewhere. I couldn't imagine that she could conceal anything under those jeans or that sweater.

They limo had taken her on a roundabout tour. Richard kept us informed that he was sure they were being careful, making sure no one was following. Of course, someone was following but Tig's guys didn't stand a chance against the professionals that Richard had with his group. In time, the limo pulled up at the rear of the warehouse where it was almost impossible for a casual passerby to see what took place. According to Peggy, she was ushered in a back door and immediately set upon by at least two men.

Tig had appeared and looked her over. He seemed to gloat a bit. Peggy said he spent a while feeling her up and playing with her tits. Tig had then ordered the two men to take Peggy down into the basement of the warehouse and get her ready.

The basement had been fitted out with multiple video cameras and recording equipment, sound equipment, professional quality lighting, and, to Peggy's surprise, a fully equipped dungeon. Tig apparently intended to make this a BDSM porno video.

Peggy had been secured to a pole in the middle of the warehouse with her hand pulled upward and handcuffed. Ropes bound her with her back to the pole and her ankles and legs were tied as well. Tig had come in again to look her over and nodded approvingly. He had told her that her fantasy gang bang would begin as soon as everyone was assembled. She had simply looked at him noncommittally.

It was almost an hour before Peggy saw 20 men enter the basement. As soon as everyone, including TIg and his crew were in the basement, Most of the men began to remove their clothes until she was surrounded by a crowd of erect cocks all looking at her. Tig's crew manned the cameras, checked the lighting and then sound, and Tig had begun to issue directions.

It was about that time that the rest of us, sitting in Abe's townhouse, heard Richard over the comms system.

"Ready?"

"Locked and loaded."

"Pull the trigger."

That was the signal. Ben and Aubrey went to work on their laptops. Ben was busy tapping keys when I heard him speak to himself.

"Bomb's away."

He tapped the enter key and in a few seconds all hell began to break loose around the world. In the meantime, Abe and John were watching Aubrey at work. John had his laptop and was watching it carefully. Gradually his face split into a huge grin. The wire transfers were beginning to come into our bank in Botswana. He looked up at me and I spoke into the small boom microphone on my headset that was connected to the comms system.

"Targets engaged."

In a few seconds Ben looked up smiling and showed a thumbs up. I spoke into the microphone.

"All targets down."

It took almost 30 minutes for Aubrey to give me the same sign.

"We are a go."

I heard Richard and could almost see the smile on his face as he issued the next order.

"Take 'em."

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
401 Followers
12