A Birthday Ski Suit

Story Info
Futuristic suit brings winter pleasure to girl and others.
15.8k words
4.63
14.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandywoods
mandywoods
200 Followers

~~~Author Note ~~~~

All the actors in this story are adults (18+, as they say here).

Disclaimer: This is a work of pure fiction. There are elements of "fantasy", "futuristic suits", machines, and other electrical devices that don't exist in stores -- yet!

~~~end Author note~~~~

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: A Special Birthday Present

----------------------------------------------------

"So, Mandy, happy birthday," Sven said as he handed her a gift box wrapped.

"What a surprise!"

They had just arrived at the hotel of the ski lodge in the Italian Alps and were unpacking their clothing. The entire trip had been a birthday present for Mandy but he also wanted to give her something that in reality might be a gift for both of them.

It was her 21st birthday. Sven remembered ten years earlier how his 21st birthday came and went without much fanfare. He would have liked something far more memorable to mark the event. So, he wanted this to be a special weekend for Mandy. And, perhaps, something that they would both never forget. Since he met her at the university as her professor in a freshman class, he had fallen madly in love with her. Now he imagined spending the rest of his life with this girl.

Sven wanted to wait until they were in the room to give her the gift. The box was large and he had it hidden underneath his clothing in his suitcase.

"I hope you like it."

"You didn't have to do anything more! Already, this ski vacation was the best birthday present I could ever ask for."

She began to open the box. The gift wrapping was exquisite and had the appearance of being from an expensive and exclusive clothing store.

As she lifted the top, she saw that it was a type of light mauve Nycron/Latex material. It was a sleek ski outfit but from one of the most expensive stores in St. Moritz. Madison pulled the birthday outfit from the box and extended it in front of her so she could see it.

The suit was one piece. The material was thin and lightweight, but it was specially designed for skiing. At once, it was obvious that it would be very tight fitting. The ticket on the suit indicated that it was for skiing. It seemed to be intentionally made to show her sexy body.

"Oh, I love it," Mandy said, turning it around and examining the fabric.

"It is a 'birthday suit'. But there is one thing," Sven responded, as he stood behind her and put his hands around her. "You can't wear anything underneath."

"Are you serious?"

"They told me at the store that it is designed to work best without anything underneath."

She turned around and looked at him incredulously, "Yeah, right!"

"I'm serious!"

"You are just saying that!"

"Look at the label. It even says it there."

Mandy had never heard of such a thing, but to humor him, she read the label that was attached to the zipper. The label read, "FOR BEST RESULTS, DO NOT WEAR ANY UNDERGARMENTS OF ANY TYPE. THE SUIT WORKS BEST IF IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH ALL PARTS OF THE SKIN. ANY OTHER GARMENT WILL DEGRADE THE PERFORMANCE."

With a perplexed expression, she looked at him and then looked back at the label.

"I know, it is incredible, isn't it?"

"Mmm," she said now in a whisper. "But how ..."

"You have to read the instructions," Sven said.

She continued to read.

"INSTRUCTIONS: AFTER THE SUIT IS ON, APPLY HEAT WITH A HAIRDRYER. MAKE SURE TO APPLY EQUALLY TO EVERY PART OF THE SUIT. WEAR IN COLD WEATHER. TO TAKE THE SUIT OFF, APPLY HEAT ONCE AGAIN OR RETURN YOUR BODY TO A NORMAL STATE."

She looked at Sven. "This is all very strange, Sven. And what do they mean by a 'normal state'?"

"At least try it on here. If you don't like it, then you don't have to wear it."

"Alright."

She decided to leave the labels on the suit just in case they needed to return it. Then, she searched for the zippers so that she could put the tiny suit on. Quickly, she found that the suit was not conventional. It was specially designed and so tight-fitting that there were practically no seams except for a few small ones where she would need to flex the material to put it on.

She started to unbutton her shirt. Sven continued to watch her with some amount of amusement. First, she removed her shirt and then her pants. She was then in her bra and panties.

"Are you going to watch me get nude?"

"Yeah, I was thinking about it."

She felt self-conscious, grinned, and swirled her finger in a circle at him.

"Turn around, Mister. You will get to see me later."

"But, I have seen you hundreds of times naked," he protested, enjoying this banter.

"Mmm, but I know what will happen. You will start to be frisky and we will never get a chance to ski!!"

"OK, ok!"

He did as she asked, turned around, and waited for her to put on the ski suit.

She quickly unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Then, she wiggled out of her string panties. She took the suit and slipped her feet into the legs. They were so tight, that there were only a few small zippers that closed the suit which was hidden at strategic locations within tiny creases that were practically invisible.

The suit looked like a type of latex and even had the slight feel of rubber, but at the same time, it was actually a loose material. It fit snugly, but at some parts of her body, there was still some amount of play in the material.

Apart from all this, the suit had two other curiosities. There was a small rubber nub on the crotch that was positioned right on her pussy. It seems to nudge right at her entrance, but not long enough to enter. But she could feel it. At that moment, she thought that the suit was perfect except for this piece of rubber or whatever it was. She thought that would probably end up being a serious defect of the suit.

"Humph, what a shame. Maybe this is going to rub against me and produce chafing," she thought.

But, since she was naked in the suit, the rubber nub was snug and lodged between her pussy lips. At the moment, it felt very smooth and wasn't unpleasant.

The other curiosity was that at the exact location of her nipples, there were what seemed to be rubbery suction cups. They had the shape of an inverted nipple; if positioned correctly, her long pointy nipples would fit snugly within them. She was conscious of this and adjusted the suit around her breasts. As she expected, her nipples entered the suction cups like a key entering a lock; and were now gripped perfectly between the rubber suction cups.

----

Sven turned around.

"It looks great on you," he said enthusiastically.

"Thank you, Sven. I really like it and it feels so comfortable."

"But you haven't finished with the instructions. Apparently, you have to apply heat to the suit with a hairdryer. The woman in the store told me that otherwise it wouldn't work properly and provide warmth in the cold."

This was all very strange, Mandy thought. She had never heard of a ski suit that needed to be heated with a hairdryer.

"This is weird!"

"I know, but I think it is best to follow the instructions."

Even though it seemed a waste of time, she went to the bathroom where she had left the hairdryer after unpacking. She brought it into the hotel bedroom and plugged it in.

"I'll help you," Sven said, taking the hairdryer and making her turn around. "I'll start at the bottom and work up."

Mandy turned around, mostly to humor him. She felt that she should feel grateful for the gift and didn't want to ruin the moment. She wanted this to be a romantic weekend and not argue about a stupid ski suit. Anyway, what harm could be done? Besides, she did like the suit.

Sven turned the hairdryer on and started to apply the heat to the suit, starting from the back of her legs, moving it all along her calves, circling her leg, and doing this systematically so as to not miss a single spot on her body.

"Mmm., what a nice ass!" he teased her when he reached her bum and continued to apply the heat with the hairdryer.

She turned around, "Stop that!" she said giggling and giving him a love tap.

When he finished her back, he turned her around and applied heat to her crotch. As he did this, he put his hand between her legs and cupped her pussy.

"Hey, be careful there!" she giggled.

They both laughed, but he continued to be quite efficient and systematic in applying an equal amount of heat to every part of the suit and all parts of her body.

He finally finished applying the heat to her arms.

"For good measure, I'll just make one quick run over your whole body," he said.

She became impatient.

"Sven, I think it is enough," she said, shifting her legs. "C'mon, it's fine now, I'm sure,"

"Just one moment, and we will be done."

For her, this seemed now to be too much. She was losing her patience. Clearly, this was a gimmick that the maker of the ski suit used to market and sell the suit at a higher price. What could applying heat to the suit possibly do? It was all so silly, she thought.

However, she didn't want to protest and would just be patient until he finished.

-------------------------------

After Sven finished, he turned the hairdryer off and looked at her body as if he had just finished a sculpture.

"There, it's done."

"And?"

"Well, now the suit is supposed to provide better warmth by fitting to your body better," he said. "At least, that is what the woman in the store told me."

"I don't notice anything."

"Well," he said somewhat perplexed as if he were anticipating that something would happen. "Maybe it takes some time."

"It doesn't matter, Sven. The suit is perfect. I love it," she said as she reached forward and kissed him. "It is a lovely 'Birthday Suit' and a lovely present. Thank you!"

However, Sven seemed lost in thoughts. Clearly, he had been expecting something.

Mandy noticed that the ski suit fit her very well. She had a sense that it shrunk slightly from when she first put it on, but it was probably her imagination. Maybe it was because of the way that Sven was carrying on, that she started to think that maybe something would happen after the heat was applied.

They finished getting ready to head out to the ski lodge and then to the gondola. All the while, Mandy had forgotten that she had no underwear under her new ski suit. It felt very soft on the inside and since there were no internal seams, it was very comfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: A Gondola to Heavenly Delights

----------------------------------------------------------

They were in the queue to get the next Gondola. The gondolas were mostly glass, and the skiis were fastened on the outside. These were Gondolas for 6 people, so they expected that they would enter with the older couple and the two girls that were behind them.

"Watch your step," the attendant said as he helped Mandy onto the Gondola.

"Thanks," she said as they moved in and waited for the next couple to enter.

When they were inside, the doors to the Gondola closed, and it began to make its long journey toward the summit of the snow-covered mountain.

They smiled at the two couples and greeted them. However, for the most part, the two couples carried on their own separate conversation as they looked at the spectacular views offered at this height.

------------------------------

As the gondola made its ascent to the icy summit, Mandy peered out the window. In the distance, the mountain peaks towered above them on all sides. All the peaks were snow-covered and they glistened in the mid-morning sun, which tried to warm the cold air.

She pressed her forehead against the glass to look downwards some 30 meters towards the snow-covered slopes beneath them. Her warm breath made the window fog in a small circular spot.

"Oh, Sven, it is so pretty here!" she said. "This is the best birthday present I could ever have."

She glanced at him and smiled, revealing her cute dimples and beautiful white teeth. A wisp of her hair covered her left eye. In what was an involuntary mannerism after so many years, she tucked it up over her delicate ear, only for it to partially fall out again.

Sven put his arm on her thin shoulders. He noticed that the suit seemed to hug her body with the passing moments. He was impressed with how well the suit fit her. While she looked outside, he glanced down and admired the back of her sexy body. The suit hugged her bottom so much that he could see the crease of her ass. His cock twitched.

"I'm glad you like it," he said, thinking about how he would like to have her naked.

She breathed again on the glass, this time purposefully. The condensation was more pronounced and she proceeded to sketch the shape of a heart with her index finger. Within the outline of the heart, she wrote "M+S".

Still looking at her artistic masterpiece, framed some 30 meters above the snowy mountain, she became lost in her daydream.

"Do you 'really' love me, Sven?"

"Yeah, Mandy. I do."

It made her feel warm inside. She didn't know why, but she needed to hear it. She wondered if sometimes Sven thought she was just a silly girl. With his reassurance, she felt content and giddy like a schoolgirl who had fallen in love for the first time.

"Me too."

He moved his hand down from her shoulder, tracing her spine, and then to her bum. He rubbed her ass cheeks, then he slipped his hand between her legs.

Mandy jerked around quickly, and pushed his hand away, trying not to be conspicuous.

"Sven!," she whispered with a cringed brow, but with a grin. "Stop that! Not here in front of these people."

"Oh come on, they are not watching. They're too busy looking at the mountain," he whispered into her ear.

He moved behind her so as to block the view of how he was touching her. He returned his hand between her legs. His fingers rubbed back and forth. Even though the fabric of the ski suit was thin, she still wished that he was rubbing her bare pussy. Nonetheless, the pressure felt good and she was becoming aroused.

This was crazy. They were in a small gondola with four other people, and Sven was touching her between her legs, only hidden by his large body blocking their view of what he was doing.

She tried with all her might to not react. However, she had to feel his cock. She reached behind her and rubbed her hand over his crotch. He was rock-hard. She felt her nipples become stiff and she felt a twitching in her abdomen.

He continued to rub her.

"Sven," she whispered. "Stop. You are making me so turned on. Not here!".

She moved to make him stop. If not, she would not be able to control herself.

She turned around and sat in the chair next to them and facing the two other couples. Sven then sat down beside her. The other two couples had also been standing looking out the window, but almost at the same time had also decided to sit for the rest of the trip.

Between the couples, they exchanged pleasant gestures but did not speak.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: The girls from Saint Andrew's School

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two girls talked quietly. They were Mandy's age or perhaps slightly more. They giggled occasionally and their conversation seemed very intimate; more than simply two friends.

Mandy thought how pretty they both were in their own way. One of the girls had short blonde hair that was colored blue to match her eyes, was very skinny, and was somewhat androgynous. She could be mistaken for a very cute boy, if not for her remarkable figure and high cheekbones. The other girl wore her brown hair in a Dutch Braid Ponytail, having the appearance of Heidi from an old movie.

As the gondola continued its ascent towards the summit, Mandy held Sven's hand as they sat in silence enjoying the scenery.

The more that she observed them, she found it uncanny that the two girls reminded her so much of the only two girls in her life with whom she had "relations": Bela and Emma. She had been in love with each of them at different moments in her life. In fact, when she saw the girls entering the gondola previously, she had felt a sudden pang, thinking it was her two previous lovers there together.

Maybe she sees Bela and Emma in every girl she sees. It's like that, isn't it? I mean, when you were in love. Sometimes, even after the breakup, there is a part of you that is still in love. There is a part of you that yearns to be back in your lover's arms. You see their faces in so many other people.

How strange this was. What was the chance of such coincidence that both girls should look so much like her past lovers? Bela sometimes wore her brown-auburn hair in a French braid. And, after Saint Andrews, Emma went through a period with hair colored blue. Mandy had a strong sense of "Déjà vu".

She imagined thousands of scenarios of the lives of these two girls. The short-haired girl "was perhaps a gymnast, or maybe musician," she thought, while the other girl "was certainly a dancer". They are in love. They have been in love and came here where nobody knows them. Yes, perhaps, that is it! They escaped their towns to elope on the slopes!

Mandy was pleased with herself for having deduced so much with so little information. Of course, all this was in her mind, and she knew it. Maybe their lives were completely different from this invented history.

As Mandy watched them, the girl with the short blonde hair tinted blue leaned into her friend and kissed her on the mouth. The kiss turned passionate, and the girls didn't seem to have a notion of the others in the gondola.

Mandy squeezed Sven's hand and they glanced at each other, grinning slightly. What was not communicated between them was what Mandy was really thinking. The sight of these two girls kissing was not only highly erotic, but it evoked memories.

Very strong memories.

At once, she felt her nipples twitch and her clit begin to get hard.

"The girl with the blue hair looks a lot like your friend Emma whom you introduced me to a while back," Sven said.

He had no idea what relationship she had with Emma. All he knew was that she was Mandy's roommate from boarding school. He couldn't have imagined what Emma really had been for Mandy.

And, now. It still hurts. Mandy still hasn't gotten over it. She had a sudden feeling of profound sadness.

---

Mandy was transported back in time. In her mind, she was back in boarding school at Saint Andrew's. They had turned 18 and they still had to use the common showers after gym class. She felt so terribly embarrassed. She was so under-developed for her age, and "over-developed" in another aspect. Some of the girls began to point at her and laugh. Then several other girls came over to join in on the joke. Mandy was the focus of much merrymaking and jocularity, but not in the way she would like.

"Look at Mandy," one laughed, buckling over in laughter. "Hahaha! She is really a little boy! Is that a clit or a cock?"

Another joined in, "Mandy you don't even have any tits or pubic hair!"

Even though they were all her friends and it was all in jest, this humiliated Mandy far more than she let on. In fact, she tried to act as if she was enjoying the jokes, but in reality, she felt miserable. For her, her androgynous body was a taboo and sensitive topic. She hated it and scorned herself for never apparently passing puberty. Why was she cursed with this stupid clit between her legs that looked like a small cock? And why couldn't her tits grow just a little bit instead of being completely flat? She hated it and everything about herself.

----

Her thoughts transported her again to another scene of her life. She was back in her room. She was draped in her towel and still wet from the shower. Emma was in the room. Mandy couldn't hold back the tears and her face was red.

mandywoods
mandywoods
200 Followers