A Birthday Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
Josh's birthday includes a visit from his friend's sisters.
2.5k words
4.48
19.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
selurn
selurn
18 Followers

Josh had the same close friends the majority of his life. From grade school on, he'd never been one to make "many" friends, but he was seemingly perfect at making "lifelong" friends. Now in his early 20's, Josh was enjoying one of his last summers lounging about his hometown, hanging with his childhood friends every day, and just making the most of life before he graduated and hit the endless grind.

Today had been an exceptionally epic celebration; as Josh and his friends Ryan, Nate, and Neil were finishing up a day that had been filled with Josh's favorites: tennis, golf, and videogames. Having been going hard on the last of the three for over 5 hours, the proverbial flame finally died down, and Josh's friends took their leave. Shortly after, at nearly 2AM, Josh's doorbell rang. Josh ran and opened the door, thinking maybe one of his friends had forgotten their phone or keys.

Upon opening the door, he was surprised to see not his friends, but rather their 3 younger sisters: Ellie, Ashley, and Kate (18, 20, and 21 respectively). These three had become good friends due in no small part to the lifelong bonds their older brothers had forged in their youth. Years of seeing them hanging out had led to them reaching out to each other's siblings, and, well, the rest was history.

Josh, for his part, had fond memories of Ellie and Ashley, as each had been nice enough to him over the years while he'd been at their houses hanging with their brothers. Kate, to the contrary, had been a massive pain in the ass his entire life, seemingly out to take any chance at getting a jab in, or ratting out the boys when they missed curfew. Unfortunately, Kate's status as the oldest and most brash had made her the de facto leader of the girls, meaning Josh had had fewer and fewer positive interactions with any of them over the years.

"Hi Josh," Kate said as the door swung open. "We were out clubbing near here and wanted to make sure we stopped by to say happy birthday!"

"Hey, wasn't expecting any other visitors for the night after your brothers took off. Sorry I look like a mess. How was the club?"

At that moment Ellie hiccupped and Ashley burst out laughing.

"uh..." Kate began, "That's the thing. We're like.... A little more wasted than we thought we'd b-" Kate was cut off by Ashley's continued laughter. She had now doubled-over wheezing while Ellie dazedly looked around, an absent-minded but somehow adorable expression on her face.

Turning back to Josh, Kate continued, "Is there any chance we could crash here tonight? Even just like on the floor or something? We don't particularly want our parents to see us in this shape, and we can be gone right away in the morning."

"Sure thing guys. Your brothers would kill me if I said no," Josh chortled. "I have a guest bedroom and a couple couches you can crash on, if that works?"

"We'll take it!" Ashley proclaimed as if she'd just purchased her first home, immediately beginning to once again slip into a giggle fit.

"ooooook then. Thanks Josh" Kate said as she stepped through the doorway. Those were perhaps the first nice words she'd said to him in years.

It was weird, up to this point in his life, these three had always just been 'his friend's little sisters' in his mind. Looking at them as they walked in though, he had to admit that they'd really grown into stunning young women (not that he'd ever admit it to his friends).

Kate stood merely a couple inches shy of 6 feet tall, and had already begun making a name for herself in the collegiate volleyball circles. Her auburn hair was cut close, and her hazel eyes were beautiful, but always seemed to have a stern, or perhaps focused, gleam in them.

Ashley, the bubbliest of the three by far, was a long-haired red-head with glasses that had made her "nerdy" in her teen years, but worked absolutely brilliantly now on her lightly freckled face. Her bright green eyes reflected like polished emeralds as the light caught her glasses.

And then there was Ellie. The youngest of the three by a couple years, Kate and Ashley had become close friends before she'd really been old enough to join. Coupled with her naturally quiet demeanor, this had made Ellie the sweet and shy one; forever the "innocent little girl" of the group. All the same, her light blonde hair and piercing blue eyes were strikingly beautiful. Josh wondered how he'd never noticed before.

Chalking up these thoughts to slips of the mind due to exhaustion, Josh quickly showed the girls where their sleeping arrangements were, and then headed off to bed, quickly drifting off to sleep.

...

...

...

"pssst... pssssssssssst... pssssssssssssssst...HEY JOSH!"

Josh bolted up in bed, Kate's voice ringing in his ears. Standing around his bed were none other than Kate, Ashley, and Ellie.

"So uh, Josh, we're really sorry to wake you, but this is important. We were all chatting downstairs, and it kinda came up that all of us have sort of had a crush on you for like... years. And you've been an absolute fucking tease all that time, leading us on!"

"Bu-"

"I am NOT finished"

"I KNOW you were looking at my ass earlier, and Ashley said you two nearly kissed at a party once. Even Ellie said that she was pretty sure you'd sent some stolen glances her way."

Josh didn't know what to say, as to his knowledge not a single word of this was true. None of this had happened... at least... not intentionally.

"You've got it all wrong guys; you're like... sisters to m..." he trailed off as he began to take in more of his surroundings and realized each of the girls had only underwear covering their bottom halves. "What are you d-"

"I'm STILL not finished," Kate interrupted. We came up with a solution. We're gonna play a game. Basically, we're each gonna fuck you on your terms, and then on our terms; and at the end you have to agree to go out with one of us.

"I, I, I... I don't understand," Josh stammered.

"Okay you might be hot, but brains were clearly never your strong suit. Basically, it's gonna work like this. We're gonna play Ass, Pussy, Mouth. You fuck one of us in the ass, one of us in the pussy, and one of us in the mouth. Then, we each get to do something that we want with you.

Josh was still in disbelief, but as he looked around at the girls, he realized that Kate wasn't joking. Ashley was undressing him with her eyes will biting her lip, Ellie was sheepishly looking at the ground and trying to avoid eye-contact, and Kate was looking at him like a lioness in heat.

"One last thing. This is not a request. We are not ASKING you. We're TELLING you, you're going to fuck us. Do you understand?"

Josh's head slowly nodded up and down, barely perceptibly.

"Good, then let's start. Pick a girl, pick a hole."

And with that, the weight of the situation began to hit him. Was Josh about to fuck his friend's younger sisters? The girl's he'd known his whole life? Admittedly, they were apparently forcing him to do it. Almost involuntarily, his cock began to harden, and lust won over.

"Kate, you've been a fucking bitch to me your entire life. And I don't think I even realized til now how much I've wanted this. But fucking get over here and get your mouth on my cock. I don't want to hear a fucking word out of you, I just want to watch you look up at me while I fuck your throat."

Despite the hostility of the command, Kate didn't appear even slightly fazed. Without a moment's hesitation she bounded onto the bed, ripped back the covers, and had her mouth clamped on Josh's cock before he could even react.

It was like everything else had faded away. The bedroom, the other girls, none of it mattered. The only thing Josh was aware of were his primal and animalistic desires.

Kate, for her part, seemed up to the task, swirling her tongue just under the head of his cock while bobbing her head up and down the pole, lightly holding his balls. Her eyes were closed as she attempted to fit Josh's cock, bigger than she'd imagined, down her throat.

"Open your fucking eyes whore."

Kate opened her eyes and looked up to meet Josh's gaze as she slowly gagged herself deep throating his cock.

"Fuuuuuck. Yes, like that."

Kate continued, sliding his cock all the way in and out, now beginning to fondle his balls as she did so.

*glug glug glug* Kate's soft gags increased as Josh picked up the tempo, actively ramming his cock as deep into her throat as he could get it.

"fuck yess. Fuuuuck yeesssss. Fuck, fuuuck, FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!" Josh yelled loudly as he came hard in Kate's mouth, flooding it with his hot, sticky cum.

Kate looked up at him, eyes filled with primal, hatefucking lust.

"Look at me and swallow what I gave you slut."

Glaring, Kate reluctantly swallowed hard, choking slightly as the last of the cum made its way down her throat.

The world snapped back into frame for Josh, and he looked over to see Ashley absentmindedly rubbing her pussy, breathing hard as she watched Kate choke down the last of Josh's cum.

Now fully in gear, Josh jumped up grabbing Ashley lightly, but firmly, by the neck, and slowly walking her over to the wall.

"Turn. Around."

No sooner had Ashley spun around then she felt Josh's hard cock at the entrance to her pussy, slowly rubbing up and down the slit. A moan involuntarily escaped her lips.

"Give it to me," Ashley whispered. "I need it."

Josh didn't need her to ask twice. With a firm pressure, he slid himself in to her pussy up to the hilt, a gasp emanating from Ashley's mouth as he bottomed out. Then he began fucking, firmly and with purpose.

"Oh my god!" Ashley whimpered. "Ooooh my god it's fucking huge. Fuuuck me. Oh my god fuck my pussy. Yes, Yes, YEESSS..."

Josh was now fucking her like his life depended on it, ramming his cock as deep as he could get it with each thrust, only to pull it out all the way a second later. As he felt a surge building he slightly decreased the speed, but managed to increase the ferocity of his pounding even more.

"OOOh, OOOOOOOH" Screamed Ashley, seemingly too lost in pleasure for words.

Josh was so close, pistoling in and out of her, over and over.

"Fucccck, Ashley. Fuck I'm close. Fuck, FUUUCK, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

With a final thrust, Josh came again, cum flooding Ashley's pussy. He pulled out, wiping on the excess cum off on her thin strip of neatly shaven red hair.

"Huh, I didn't know that hair would be red too," he laughed, as Ashley remained clinging to the wall panting, still recovering from both the best pounding and orgasm she'd ever had.

Josh turned back to the bed, faced with a singularly unbelievable site. Ellie was in the bed, face down and ass up, one arm bent back as she lightly finger-fucked her asshole, small tears forming in the corners of her eyes. And that's when he realized his fuckup. Ellie was the only girl left to fuck... and his only option was... her ass.

"No Ellie, no you don't have to do tha-"

"Yes she fucking does," interjected Kate. We all agreed.

"Kate you dumb whore, I'm not gonna hurt little Ell-"

"It's okay. This is what I want," Ellie spoke softly at first, volume and conviction growing as she continued. "My whole life I've been innocent, little Ellie. My parents treat me that way. You two treat me that way," she said, gesturing to Kate and Ashley. Both looked down in shame, knowing it was true.

"Even you treat me that way," she said, finally resting her gaze back on Josh. "But not tonight. Tonight, little Ellie gets fucked in the ass by a huge cock. And like Kate said, we're NOT asking you. Now get over here, I already warmed myself up."

Breathing hard, Josh walked over to the bed, pulling back Ellie's hips and legs until her ass was hanging off the bed, perfectly level with his cock. Gingerly, he pressed the tip to her tight brown hole.

*oooof* he felt Ellie breathe in loudly, preparing herself.

Deftly, he leaned down and whispered into her ear so that only she could hear him.

"Ellie, are you sure you want this?"

"Yes, she whispered back. I'm sure. Please... please fuck my ass."

And with that, Josh gingerly began pressing his head through her tight ring, the pressure overwhelming.

"Oooh my fucking god your ass is so tight. Holy fuck."

"Ooooooh," moaned Ellie. "You feel so big in my ass. But I can tell you're being gentle. Please, PLEASE. FUCK ME!"

And with that, the last of Josh's reserve dissipated, and he plunged his cock deep into Ellie's ass as she screamed in pleasure.

"FUUUUUUUUCK! It hurts so good! FUUCK FUUUCK. FUUUCK my tight, little ass!" Ellie screamed, words and sounds he had never expected to hear from this quiet spoken girl ringing out into the night. Not wanting to disappoint her, he picked up the intensity, thrusting in and out, endlessly pummeling her asshole with his cock.

"OOOH, OOOH YES, OOOH FUCK, OOOH FUCK, OOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD!"

Ellie came hard, her muscle contractions clamping down so tightly Josh could feel them even in her asshole. The sudden tightness caused the damn to burst, and a torrent of cum unlike anything he'd ever produced emptied deep inside Ellie's ass. For a moment, Josh was pretty sure he'd lost all consciousness. Then, like a lightning bolt, reality returned.

"Holy fuck Ellie, HOLY FUCK ELLIE. That was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I literally can't breathe." Josh gasped, falling into the bed next to her.

Ellie, still twitching, rolled over into his arms, too lost in bliss to care about the cum leaking from her ass.

Face to face with her effortlessly beautiful face, Josh realized he'd made his decision.

"Ellie, would you like to go to dinner with me this Friday?"

In true Ellie fashion, she responded with actions instead of words, merely smiling happily up at him and nuzzling her face into his chest as she fell fast asleep.

Looking around the room, Josh realized all three of the girls had fallen asleep in one pose or another. Deciding he might as well join them, Josh wrapped a blanket around himself and Ellie, slowly beginning to drift off to sleep... and then he remembered: the game wasn't over. The rules were that he got to fuck each one of them. But also that each one of them got to do something of their choosing with him. Kate wasn't going to take kindly to losing. Suddenly, Josh knew that despite his birthday being over, the following day would be even more action-packed.

"Bring it on Kate," he thought as he softly pulled Ellie imperceptibly tighter into his arms. He knew he'd chosen correctly.

selurn
selurn
18 Followers