A Birthday to Remember

Story Info
Lilly and Glenn help each other.
6.2k words
4.4
24.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glenn and Lilly met at a bar at a mutual friend's birthday. Lilly was a very tall (about 5'10") brunette girl with brown eyes. She had broad shoulders and average sized breasts. She looked to be a bit on the portly side because of how she dressed, but when she more form fitting clothes it was obvious that she was just broad. She wasn't fat at all really, just had unfortunate bone structure in the age of petite women being the beauty standard.

Glenn found her cute this night though and was more than pleased to be talking to her all night. The two drank and flirted. Lilly discussed her ex boyfriends of the past and how they were all smaller than her, and how they were emotionally abusive. She even joked about her ex's diminutive cock size. She said she never measured but he was about the size of her middle finger. And she laughed.

Glenn didn't say much to that because he knew he didn't have much more to offer her. Her fingers were pretty big after all and his cock was only about 4 inches by 3 inches in girth. She also complained that guys were turned off by her big ass, to which Glenn responded instinctively that he loved a big ass. Which was true. Lilly smiled and offered him another shot of Jameson.

After hours of dirty talking with each other at the bar they went back to her place to smoke some and chat some more. Finally both her and he were loose and being completely honest. (Not normal first date honesty, but the real stuff that normally takes weeks to get to). Lilly admitted that she would basically stick with any guy as long as they were nice to her, and that her ex of 3 years never made her cum.

She was very clear that it wasn't that his little dick didn't feel good, but that he was a fast cummer and refused to go down on her. She had always wanted to be more dominant, but he had made her feel like she'd never get another guy and she didn't want to ruin it. Glenn nodded and told her that she could be dominant with him if she wanted. She giggled. Then she asked the most loaded question of the night.

"So what's your special kink? What gets you off that is something you'd never tell a girl normally?"

Glenn sat there not sure how to answer. His porn interests were small penis humiliation, cuckold, girls using big toys, face sitting, forced ass eating. But this seemed like a lot to tell a girl he hardly knew. So he tried to reverse the question. "You first" and he touched his nose to imply they were now playing nose goes.

"Hahaha I knew you'd do that... so if I'm being honest in bed I'm pretty vanilla. I've always wanted to be dominant and like peg a guy or whatever, but I've never done it. And when I watch porn I really like guy on guy or trans woman on guy. Idk why" and she laughed embarrassed at her own dirty kink.

Glenn had to answer now... she had put herself out there after all. "Umm okay. I like to be humiliated. I've never had a girl do it... well not intentionally anyway, but I've always wanted to be teased or dominated for having a smaller dick..." and he let it hang in the air for a moment.

She tried to be reassuring that size wasn't important but he told her he knew that, but in his fetish it was... then she kissed him. She was aggressive, and sloppy due to her buzzed state. He was the same. The two made out for a few minutes with drool escaping their lips and landing on Glenn's lap. Finally the kiss broke and she began to suck his neck. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, exposing more of his neck and drinking the pleasure. This was his favorite thing but he hadn't said that, so he just took it all in as he felt her hand explore his thigh to his zipper and button.

He was getting nervous, he was still soft... that never happened at this stage. Maybe he was finally maturing... or maybe it was the booze. Either way she started to kiss down his neck and work to the other side as she unzipped his pants and pulled down the zipper. She moved her hand inside over his boxer briefs and started sucking on the other side of his neck.

Then she felt his dick. He felt her guffaw on his neck, she double checked the size and cupped his whole package in one hand. She pulled away and smiled at him.

"You weren't kidding. You're so tall and broad and your dick is so tiny! Even my ex was bigger than this soft... are you a grower maybe?" She was being sincere. Which made Glenn immediately start to harden in her hand.

She got down on her knees and pulled his pants and boxers down in one pull. She looked at his small, thin dick and tiny little marble sized balls. "Ohhhh. You have the cutest little balls" she said. "And you're so smooth down here. Do you shave them?"

"I don't shave my balls, no... just my pubes" Glenn said.

"It's so cute. You're this big dude like a football player, and you're dick is so tiny" she held her finger that she used to show her exes length and they were about the same. "And your cute little balls" and she kissed them. She kissed all the way from his tiny little balls to the tip of his tiny little dick.

"I've always wanted a dude with a dick the size of my face when I do this, but oh well, you almost go down past my forehead" and she laughed again as she enveloped his whole dick in her mouth and tongued the bottom of his ball sack.

Glenn sat back and let her do what she was doing. She was giving him really great head after all she took it all the way to the back of her tongue. She tried to deepthroat it for him but couldn't. Then she came up and laughed explaining that he was just too small to reach her throat. She took off her pants as she stood up, revealing a really cute floral pattern thong, with a bra to match. She took both off and laid on her bed.

"You're turn little guy" she said

Glenn was far too turned on to tell her he didn't actually like eating pussy. He was already leaking pre cum, and didn't want this night to end. So he did as instructed. He started licking her lips and then moved to her clit.

"Ooohhh my god Glenn. You actually know how to please a woman" she said loudly. " Too bad your dick is so little, otherwise you'd be perfect." And with that he upped his intensity on her clit. He used all the tricks he knew. He used the tip of his tongue and went up, down and side to side. He tried the rough part of his tongue for different textures, he sucked on it to catch his breath, and used the rough part of his teeth a little bit very softly.

He was down there for what seemed an eternity. His dick never got softer which was unusual for him. Normally when he went down he got limp. Which was why he didn't like to do it much. But this time he stayed rock hard, with his balls continuously tightening. He started to rock back and forth as his jaw felt tighter to try and deliver the same satisfaction to her.

Her comforter was balled up around his own genitals and was rubbing the bottom of his dick. He instinctively started to thrust toward it while coming up with his tongue. Finally Lilly got very stiff and locked her legs together forcing him to remain right where he was licking her large bean shaped clit. His dick was desperate for more contact with the comforter but he couldn't move.

"Ahhhhh yessss I'm cumming!" She shouted. Then her central air kicked on and the vent at the foot of her bed blew cold air up. It hit Glenn in his ass hole first causing him to clench. The clench made him thrust one more time into air that was now moving and he began to have a ruined orgasm all over her sheets.

"Ahhhh I'm so sorry..." He said.

She un-clenched his head and looked confused. "For making me cum?"

"I ugh... I came..."

"Bahahaha from going down on me? Oh my god... you're something else." She couldn't stop laughing for what seemed to be 20 minutes. It actually started to make him hard again. "Do you think you could still fuck? I have a really fun idea"

"Ummm probably yeah" He said.

She opened up her night stand pulling out a purple vibrator that seemed much too large for a normal girl, and a smaller one that was blue next to it. Some lube, and a tape measure. She held the tape measure to the blue one first. It was 5.5 inches. Then the purple one. It was 8 inches. Then to Glenn. He was 4 inches.

"I've always wanted to be completely stuffed and I think you can help." She got on all fours. "If you eat my ass I'll let you inside my pussy...baby dick." With no further prompting. Glenn started licking. She reached and handed him the purple vibrator. "Mmm that's nice, now turn this on and put in my wet pussy" He did as instructed.

"Keep licking! Mmmmm yeah that's it, turn the vibrator up to maximum." He did. "Ahhhhhh yesssss... now, put some lube on the blue one... and put it in my ass...."

Glenn wouldn't admit it but he was enjoying eating her ass. Her cheeks on both sides of him, her hole enveloping his tongue, and her squirming making it all shake. But he did as she said and lubed it up before sliding it into her. He then turned the vibrations to max match the purple ones speed.

"Gahhhh! That's so fucking good" she rolled over keeping a hand on each toy so they didn't slip out. "Now fuck me."

It took a few tries but eventually Glenn managed to set the vibrator up underneath his cock with his pubic bone holding it in place while he thrusted. He pumped Lilly a few times before the feeling of her pussy and the vibrations were too much for him. He felt her tightening and loosening and saw the waves of pleasure going up her body and he shot his load inside of her. A few moments later Lilly grabbed onto his arms and looked him in the face with a look of possession in her eyes.

"IM CUMMING SO HARRRDDD!" She screamed as she let go of his arms and started to convulse and roll. She reached down and turned off the vibrations, slowly removed the one from her ass and then her pussy. After the purple one was removed from its pink sleeve it was followed by a pouring of her own juices soaking her sheets.

Over the next couple years the two of them continued to hook up and explore kinks. They would take breaks when Lilly would date someone but for the most part they were hooking up around 50 to 70 times a year. One year for Glenn's birthday Lilly planned something special.

Glenn was turning 30, Lilly had rented a nice hotel suite for them and they met there. The two watched some TV and hung out until she went to the bathroom to come out finding something "more comfortable". Lilly was wearing nothing to be exact. Her broad shoulders and C cup tits were being brushed by her hair, her mound and legs were freshly shaven and smooth.

She walked up to Glenn who was lying in his boxer briefs on the bed, raised her leg over him and plopped her fat juicy pussy on his face. She began to grind her clit into his mouth and nose until he managed to match her rhythm with his tongue.

"Yeah lick my cunt baby, who owns your face and your little dick?"

Glenn muffled his response to her that she did. She started to increase her grinding speed on his face, then she grabbed him by the ears and started gyrating her hips aggressively as her orgasm approached.

"That's it. Mmmmggh. Yes! Good little boy. Aggghhh" she said in a tone of great relief before she pulled away from face leaving her wetness all over his face.

Lilly then pulled down his boxers and came up to start kissing him while she cupped his soft package. As per usual she laughed in his mouth after she got a firm hold on him, and began to tug his little dick with her finger and thumb. Slowly he started to rise to the occasion.

Lilly slid down his body and put his dick in her mouth. She did her usual thing of engulfing his entire dick into her mouth and then licking the bottom of his balls. She sucked him for a few minutes and got him on the verge of cumming. Then she told him to sit up and sat on his lap cowgirl style, she didn't let him in her yet, she just wanted him to suck on her pink little nipples while grabbing and slapping her tits like she enjoyed. The two knew each other's bodies very well at this point so the routine was nothing new for them.

"I have a surprise for you... I think you're going to enjoy it. But I want to ask you first.

Glenn nodded his head to tell her to keep going. He was enjoying sucking her tits and his dick was twitching from the weight of her big juicy ass.

"My ex boyfriend Brandon. We've been hooking up a lot lately. And he's agreed to come over here with his roommate Sarah to join the party. If you're down?"

Glenn nodded his head furiously. A foursome sounded fun, and 2 new people to humiliate his small dick. Maybe he'd prematurely ejaculate and they could have a MFF threesome while he watched. That made his dick twitch again. Lilly finally raised her hips and pushed the 4 inches of nearly exploding cock inside of her.

Her pussy was warm and perfect. It wasn't new, but it never got old to Glenn. Every time he was inside of her it felt like a glove meant for his circumcised baby carrot dick. He started to thrust up with his hips while switching his mouth to her other nipple.

Lilly began to grind back and forth on him knowing that if she bounced he'd fall out. After a few seconds of grinding Glenn felt his balls tightening. Lilly looked down on his face and knew what it meant, she (as she always did) reached her hand down and grabbed his balls. Not too tight but just enough to help force his orgasm out. 2 more rocks and a whisper of "You're so pathetic" in his ear and Glenn shot his load inside of her.

Now it was her turn to sit up on the bed while he got on his knees to clean her messy pussy up. Glenn licked her wet lips and tongued her hole until his glob of cum came out of her and into his tongue. Lilly had her thighs wrapped around his ears so he heard her speaking, but it was muffled. Which is why after he swallowed the glob of cum and stood up with his very deflated 1.5 inch softee that poked out rather than hung over his tiny balls he was surprised to see a girl about 5'3" with fiery red hair.

She had a huge smile on her face. Like she just walked in on the most embarrassing thing ever. She began to laugh lightly and held her fingers close together. The universal sign for tiny dick. The man next to her was around 6' tall with short hair dyed pink and he had a similar expression on his face with a raised eyebrow of interest and maybe slight arousal.

"Happy birthday Glenn!" Lilly shouted as she opened her legs to show off her perfectly manicured pussy. Glenn smiled and said hi to the new members of the party. He realized he knew very little about Brandon. Lilly had told him he had a huge cock, but it was unclear if she meant that or if she said it to humiliate him the way he liked.

"Lilly said it was cool if we stopped by." Brandon said not really as a question, but in a tone that said if you object now is the time because I'm going to be in control. He was looking up and down Glenn's body but hadn't reacted to it yet.

Glenn nodded his head and tried to say yes but his voice was caught in his throat from the excitement. Brandon smiled and told Sarah to go undress. She went into the bathroom to do as he wished without a word. Then he looked at Glenn.

"cute dick" and pointed to the ground in front of him. Glenn froze, unsure what to do. But Lilly needed no further prompting and dropped to her knees as she unbuckled his belt and slowly worked his jeans down his leg. When she had done enough to reveal his boxer briefs Glenn saw an outline of a massive, still soft package poking through. His mouth dropped open as Lilly put her mouth over it through the boxers.

"I've missed this cock so much. You see what I'm stuck with" she said as she gestured to Glenn who was still standing with a little pointy dick and mouth agape.

"Ha you poor girl. Does it get bigger?" He said. Glenn was still speechless but he was starting to grasp the situation and his little dick was beginning to rise again. Sarah walked out of the bathroom completely nude. She was tiny compared to Lilly but her tits were much larger. Probably a D cup. Maybe bigger. Her hoodie had done a good job of hiding them and Glenn was pleasantly surprised at the mountains he saw before him.

Brandon grabbed one and pulled her closer to him. Sarah moved herself to be in front of him but next to the kneeling Lilly who was still worshipping, kissing, and nibbling on the massive packed meat in the boxers. Glenn got a geat view of both their asses, Lilly had a big ass, it was wider than Sarah's, and not as juicy. He still liked it very much, but Sarah had a comparable size to hers with a much smaller frame. Making it seem nearly impossibly bubbly.

He wanted to reach out and grab it. Maybe kiss it. But wasn't sure that was what he should be doing. Even though she had consented to being at this "party" Glenn still didn't feel right just grabbing her ass. Brandon had no such qualms. He reached down and grabbed it and looked again at Glenn.

"Is that... is that hard for you?" He asked. Both girls looked over and Glenn looked down.

"Yeah that's as big as it gets" Lilly said before looking back up at Brandon with wanting eyes.

"Oh my god... you never said he was THAT small" said Sarah in light disgust. "That's not going inside me!" She said firmly. Then she grabbed Brandon's big bulge and dropped to her knees beside Lilly. She moved her other hand to brush Lilly's bangs back and free up her face. Brandon indicated that Glenn should join the girls. And he followed the instructions.

Glenn walked over to the other side of Lilly and dropped to his knees next to her. Then she and Sarah each put a hand on the elastic bit of Brandon's boxers. And pulled down. Out came a long, fat, and still limp man pole. It was definitely bigger than Glenn already. Probably about 6 inches and hanging over 2 massive clementine sized balls. His cock was uncut which Glenn had never seen before.

He looked at his own cut fully erect dick with his two marble sized balls and back up at Brandon's hardening snake. While Glenn looked like he had an extra thumb with a helmet Brandon had the sake that probably tricked Eve into doing whatever he wanted. And he couldn't blame her. Lilly went first engulfing his foreskin and part of his shaft into her mouth. She was doing something with her tongue but Glenn wasn't sure what. Then she opened wide and he pulled out his cock with the foreskin tucked back.

His head was bright red and swollen. Big enough to cover Lilly entire nipple with if he so chose an about the same size as Glenn's tightening ball sack. Lilly went back to work taking it into her mouth. She got about an inch or 2 down the shaft before coming back. "That's as far as you go." She said to Glenn showing here her spit ended. Brandon had about 6 inches of cock left to be worshipped, where she would normally be touching the bottom of his balls already. His little dick twitched again at the excitement. And Lilly went back for thirds.

Sarah reached over and started using the spit to jerk Brandon's cock. Still not fully hard but probably done growing. She looked Glenn in the eyes and smiled.

"Do you still feel like a man?" Glenn shook his head no. Soaking up all the attention. "This is your 30th birthday and he's 23 and more than twice your size. Your little girlfriend here has to beg a kid who's barely old enough to drink to make her cum because you're incapable." She said without a hint of insincerity.

Glenn was pretty sure that he made Lilly cum more often than not, but picked up the ball and ran with it. "Is that true Lilly? Do I not make you cum?"

Brandon pulled out his now fully hard 10 inch cock and put it on Sarah's mouth. "Of course not. You're fun because you're so open but your little prejac baby carrot is the same as fingering me for 30 seconds. This is a whole arm. And you're like a pinky." And then she kissed him on the mouth. The two tongues wrestled for a moment, Glenn's dick twitched, Lillys pussy dripped and he took in the taste of Brandon's giant cock.

12