A Birthday Weekend to Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha ha - yes."

"Ok. Thanks for remembering me. It was getting a bit boring out here."

"Yeah, I know. We just decided on this plan today and amma suggested we could invite you as well."

"Oh - that's so nice of her."

"Anyways, we'll pick you up on Friday, probably sometime after lunch."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

I was happy to received the invitation. A trip outside of Chennai would be a good change. Varun had also mentioned their beach-house as having a pool, which was a rarity in Chennai those days. Somewhere at the back of my mind was the thought of possibly seeing Jayashree aunty in a swimsuit, assuming she knew how to swim. My parents had no real objection to my taking off for a few days. They knew I had been hanging around at Varun's quite a lot in the previous few weeks. In the meantime, my usual masturbatory fantasies around Jayashree aunty continued, sometimes including Aparna as well. I was always wondering if I really stood any real chance given that I was in Chennai only for a short period of time more.

Come Friday morning, I was all set to join Varun and his family for the weekend break. Sometime after lunch, I could see a car drive up in front of my grandparent's house. It was a Standard Motors car and appeared longer and roomier than the Ambassadors, Fiats and Marutis that occupied much of the vehicle space in those days. My parents and Varun's had a brief introduction with each other.

It was also the first time that I saw Varun's dad - Venkat uncle. He had been invariably absent when I visit Varun during the daytime. To say that I was shocked, would be an understatement. He was of medium height with the beginnings of a paunch and one of the least attractive male faces I had come across. Beyond that there was something about his personality that suggested a hint of crudeness. In no way could I imagine Jayashree aunty and him being together. I remembered this reaction of mine from once before when I had met Sarayu aunty's husband. In that case I could imagine him being somewhat sharp and charming in his young age. But Venkat uncle - it was likely he was always somewhat ugly. What a lucky man to have someone like Jayashree aunty as his wife! His children, thankfully, had not inherited his looks. In that family of four, he clearly looked the odd man out. Otherwise, he seemed friendly enough as he beckoned me to get put my bag in the back and get into the car.

I was seated behind Venkat uncle, with Varun squished in the middle and Aparna at the other side by the window. Jayashree aunty was looking lovely as usual in a green and orange salwar. While she was wearing a full sleeve top, the sleeves were transparent giving one a clear glimpse of her long smooth arms. Seated diagonally behind her, I was able to spend a good portion of the ride enjoying the view of her arms and the side of her lovely face. On quite a few occasions, I noticed Aparna catching me during these stares and once or twice I fancied Varun observing me too. Maybe I was just getting paranoid and my imagination running wild? I resolved to try and be a bit more careful with my staring at aunty while at the beach-house.

Injambakkam nowadays is considered an "inner" suburb of Chennai. But in those days, it felt like you were going to another faraway city even though the distance was less than 20 kilometers. Part of this had to do with the fact that there was not much in terms of buildings or habitations once you went past Thiruvanmayur. The road was also not the best and fairly narrow making it tricky when two large vehicles crosse each other from opposite directions. Signs of city life dropped off drastically as you went along the old beach road. The sides of the road were intermittently lined with rows of trees and if you took the effort, you could occasionally see a small dirt track road leading away towards the beach. It was into one of these small tracks that we turned into and a hidden behind a clump of trees was their beach-house.

The place was isolated and fairly large. The nearest other house was a few hundred meters away. Varun pointed out that the place was dotted with several such individual residences which remained mostly empty. The owners, like Varun's parents, would occasionally use these for weekend getaways or family get-togethers. There was literally nothing between the house and the seashore. The back side gate opened on to the beach sand from which it was three to four hundred meters to the water.

The house itself was quite modern by Chennai standards. The rooms were large and spacious, each room with its private bathroom and with western style commodes - which I was glad to see. There was a caretaker shared by several building owners and he had done a dustup of the place prior to our arrival and stocked up the place with grocery items.

I knew Varun's family was a moneyed lot and this place seemed to prove it. The pool itself was beautiful and must have cost quite a bit of money to put in place. At about twenty meters length, it was decent sized. Water level had been deliberately kept at five feet from a personal safety standpoint. The water looked inviting and I would have gladly spent the next few days just lazing in there. I was given my own room, on the ground floor itself. Varun and his sister each had rooms to themselves on the upper floor which also housed the master bedroom for their parents.

After unloading from the car, I spent several minutes with Varun and Aparna as they showed me around the house. We attempted to go on the beach, but it was surprisingly sunny and warm for a December afternoon and we abandoned that fairly quickly deciding to head to the pool instead. When we got back to the house, Jayashree aunty requested help in storing in the groceries and other food items in the kitchen. Varun and Aparna had already headed to their rooms to change leaving me to be the fall guy. I wasn't a fan of kitchen related chores but this gave me a few minutes alone with aunty. As we pottered around the large kitchen, putting things in place, I kept stealing glances at her figure. Her slightly flayed hips and rounded bottom looked so inviting and delectable that my usual arousal pangs started in no time. A long t-shirt over my shirts partially helped hide my tentpole.

"We are going to be in the pool now aunty. Varun and Aparna have gone to change. You and uncle will join us?"

I was obviously more interested in her joining and see her in swimwear - uncle was for corollary effect. However, I had no such luck.

"Not now Sri. I have to get this kitchen organized for the next few days and see if anything else needs to be purchased. Also, we have to get ready for the party tonight."

The puzzled look on my face was obviously enough for to launch into an explanation.

"Oh - Varun didn't tell you? One of our friends hosts a party every year this team around Christmas. They have a house here not too far away. We will leave by around seven."

I hadn't realized that the weekend visit may have a pre-planned agenda to it. i had just assumed we'd land up and be lolling about by the pool on all the days. I silently thanked my mom for forcing me to pack something more than just swimwear and t-shirts. I headed to my room to change into my swim shorts and headed to the pool.

Varun and Aparna were already there by then. Aparna looked stunningly beautiful in her two piece swim suit It was not a showy bikini by any means and quite modest looking in appearance. Still, the swell of her already well developed breasts was clearly outlined. I could make out by the smooth skin on her legs and arms that she had shaved recently. With her hair enclosed in a headcap she looked pretty and very sexy. She had so taken after her mom in looks and in figure. The three of us played around in the pool for a while with a few lap races. It was gratifying to be the best of the three and by a mile - back in the US I would typically be bottom of the pack when it came to any kind of athletic activity in the pool.

Varun and Aparna chipped in with a few tidbits of information about the party that evening. The guests were mostly from other families who had houses nearby and had headed out for a weekend break. There was a dance floor that apparently got busy and was the object of much amusement to the youngsters who watched the adults clumsily try to dance. There wasn't much of a restriction on alcohol and the teens usually managed to get a snifter or two of beer or whiskey with indulgent adults looking on. All in all, it seemed to be a reasonably fun event to look forward to.

"Many guests our age?"

"Not too many the last few years - has gotten fewer over time as we have grown up and some of our friends have moved out of Chennai."

"Hmm - so could get a bit boring then, if we are stuck with the uncles."

Aparna chimed in, "Ha ha. Yes. Although Varun is looking to meet his girlfriend."

She laughed again as she completed the sentence. Varun didn't look to happy. It was the first I had heard of this girlfriend. Turned out it was a girl he had met at the same party the previous year and he had taken an obvious liking to. There had been a few surreptitious phone calls since then but nothing more. As the sibling, Aparna had dug this out and was aware of his crush on the girl. But Varun was paranoid about his parents finding out and their reaction to it. This was India of the eighties and having a boyfriend/girlfriend was not much acceptable socially. Usually, the parents would get into a tizzy.

As we chatted away, I could see Aparna glance over my body in what I could only take to be an appreciative manner. I had already reached my full height at 6'0. I had a well toned body which I knew looked pretty good although nothing like the six-pack models we come across in advertisements nowadays. We suddenly heard a voice calling us from inside. It was Jayashree aunty telling us that we needed to get ready to head out in a short while.

As the three of us got out of the pool, we could see her coming out of the house towards us carrying a bunch of towels. None of us had remembered to bring one with us before jumping into the pool.

"Here you go." She handed over a towel to each us and I noticed she glanced over my torso briefly before turning back. Once again on the side, I could feel Aparna with her eyes boring down on me at this interaction. This was certainly starting to get disconcerting for me. We dried ourselves and headed in. Aunty had made us all cups of Bournvita and laid out some biscuits as quick refreshments to eat before we got dressed up.

Around forty minutes later we were all set to go. I had dressed up in a casual shirt and trousers. Uncle was wearing a flowery shirt with some ornate decorations along the center - apparently from Indonesia. Aparna looked stunning wearing a sleeveless top, a tight pair of jeans along with some heels that accentuated her height.

But the person who took my breath away was Jayashree aunty. She was wearing a light green saree and the blouse sleeves were shorter than usual - a bit closer to the shoulders. The blouse was tight and her full, heavy breasts jutted out but without any hint of cleavage. The saree was draped a little lower than normal around the hips. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of her belly button but that was covered. One did however get a generous view of her waist in the exposed section between the blouse and the lower portion of her saree. She had on only some light make-up and just a tinge of lipstick on her lips. Her hair hung loose, well brushed and smooth all the way to the middle of her waist.I almost mouthed a "wow" when we came down the stairs and I think she noticed because she smiled for just a fraction of a second when she saw me.

Uncle had packed a couple of cardboard boxes which contained a few bottles of whiskey, vodka and rum - his contribution to the liquor bar that evening. I helped carry those out and into the car. The folks holding the party lived barely a kilometer away along the beach but it took somewhat longer to get there by road and we drove through a somewhat roundabout route to get there. There were already several cars parked along the road by the time we reached.

I was expecting a small scale affair with 20-30 guests but this was much bigger than that and the place seemed to be bustling with guests. The house was really big with a large lawn portion extending on all sides. The couple who owned the place and were the hosts were in their sixties and their children now overseas. One of their daughters now lived in Atlanta and the US became a common topic point for a few minutes when I was introduced to them. Aparna and Varun promptly disappeared while this happened and I found myself alone once the conversation with the host uncle tapered off.

"You should head to the back, thats where we have the dance going."

I wasn't particularly enthused by this since dance was not my thing. As I walked towards the direction he had mentioned, I realized they had a large gazebo like structure built in the back lawn. It was quite a roomy covered area enclosed by glass panes on all sides. The floor was at a raised level and during the daytime one probably could get a good view of the sea from over the backside wall. The owners had planted a various plants and grown some trees around the house so the place was not completely bare on all sides. That gazebo structure was also now doubling as the dance floor.

As I neared the entrance of the gazebo, I noticed Aparna coming towards me.

"We are all inside here, come."

She held out her hand and guided me inside. The dance floor was quite full - couples of all ages were dancing or attempting to anyways. I understood what Aparna meant when she had mentioned the kids having a good laugh at the adults. I noticed Jayashree aunty and Venkat uncle at the other end of the floor. Uncle was quite terrible while Jayashree aunty was a bit more graceful. A few younger couples and some teenagers were putting on a better show.

Somewhat closer to me was Varun who was dancing with a pretty girl around our age.

"That's Lathika - the girl Varun met last year."

"Oh - so she did come again this year. I hope he has a good time."

"Just as long as amma doesn't catch him showing too much interest."

"Strict aa?"

"Yes. I don't think she will take too kindly to him having a girlfriend."

She pulled me around to one side of the room where there were bunch of other girls and boys of our age group and introduced me to them. They all seemed friendly enough. Some of the girls were real lookers and garnered my immediate attention. Varun came up just then along with the girl I had see him dancing with.

'Sri - meet Lathika."

I exchanged pleasantries with Lathika who seemed a nice, friendly person. She wasn't a beauty by any means but had a vivacious personality and I could see why Varun was drawn to her. At the other end of the dance floor, I could still see uncle and Jayashree aunty and trying out some moves, with not much success.

As the song playing finished up, some of the partners broke up while new ones joined in. I saw Jayashree aunty waving at us. She was beckoning to Varun. I saw uncle step out of the dance area. It was clear aunty wanted Varun to join her which he reluctantly did, leaving me with Aparna, Lathika and the others.

"Poor Varun. He got stuck doing this last year as well."

"Why? What happened?"

"Well, appa doesn't like dancing at all. Amma enjoys it although she is not really very good at it as you can see. Appa is always more keen to be near bar section outside chatting and hanging out with other uncles. So after a few initial dances, he eventually slips away and Varun has been filling in for dad when amma wants a dance partner. But that of course means he has less time to dance others."

Aparna gave a meaningful glance at Lathika as she spoke. I saw Lathika blush when she heard this and guessed that the attraction with Varun was mutual. One of the better looking girls in the group was smiling at me and I figured she was hoping to be asked for a dance. I immediately obliged and soon found myself on the floor doing some small chat with her. Her name was Deepika and was also Aparna's college mate. She had put on a lot more make up than needed and put on a dress that was way too tight. She was also quite flirty and bold leading to an enjoyable few minutes as the music played. We crossed paths with Varun and his mom on the dance floor and smiled at each other in acknowledgement. I could make out Varun was keen to finish up that number and head back to Lathika.

When the dance ended, Deepika headed back to the group. I could see some girls giggling at her as she walked by.

"Looks like you have caught the attention of some of the girls. The US tag is doing you good."

I turned to see Jayashree aunty smiling, as she made this teasing comment. I smiled back without saying anything. Varun took advantage of this momentary distraction to leave his mom and head back towards Lathika.

"I'm sorry Sri. You'll have to give me company for the next song."

I had no choice but to agree. I glanced back at Varun who had turned to look at us - he had a smug expression on his face of having trapped me for the dance with his mom.

I have never really been fond of dancing and generally am pretty average to below average when it comes to any kind of dancing aesthetics. After moving to the US as a student, I had gotten used to occasionally getting on the dance floor but never made any great strides in being a graceful dancer with cool moves. The sole reason I would even try was to enjoy the company of whichever woman I was dancing with.

The next number was an 80s disco song that went "Disco 82". I thought it was kind of funny because we were heading into 1990 in just a few days. Aunty and I were standing in front of each other shaking our hips. I felt a bit of an ass but thankfully most other people on the floor were no better. I saw Varun with Lathika from a distance and decided it would be best to keep aunty away from them.

"You don't enjoy dancing much, do you?"

"It's fine as long as the company is good. Otherwise, on my own - not a big fan."

"Marion doesn't like dancing?"

A sudden reference again there to Marion. Before I could summon up a response to this jibe, came the next query.

"Enjoying yourself so far? There is a bar outside - I probably shouldn't be telling you this but they are not very picky about serving to youngsters. I know Varun had a glass or two last year, of something or the other."

"Its ok aunty. My parents don't mind but I usually don't drink and if I do it is not more than one glass."

"Oh - disciplined - that's nice."

"Mainly because I've gotten into fitness the last couple of years. I occasionally binge on eating but keep off alcohol."

"Yes - you have a strong body - I could see earlier today."

A few more minutes of this and that and the song ended.

"Let me go find out where your uncle is. He left me here alone and went - probably having a drink with his friends."

"Ok aunty. See you around here."

I headed back to the section where the youngsters abounded. Aparna pulled me back onto the dance floor almost immediately.

"I see Varun got you to sub for him this time to dance with amma."

"Yes, but it's fine. I had to keep aunty on that side so she doesn't notice Varun."

"Ha ha. Yes - he is most thankful to you for that."

Aparna was a much more accomplished dancer than the others on the floor. There was that litheness and grace that some people display naturally when dancing. I was also reminded of how much she looked like her yummy mother. Aparna was quite the beauty herself and looking even more sensual when swaying her hips while dancing.

"Oh by the way, Deepika likes you."