A Bit of Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You knew?" I asked.

"Of course, Justin my dear. That show is all over the arts scene and folks are talking about it. Supposed to be awesome. I mean, naked, but also awesome. And often those things are the same anyway, right? Like your lovely wife."

"No shit," I said. "It's just been a day of surprising naked people."

"Is that a complaint?" she asked.

"Oh, he's not complaining dear," Mom said. "And neither am I. Gosh, you're ... I am just going to keep my mouth shut. But, what he wasn't saying was that he walked in on me in pretty much the same state earlier tonight. So, it's naked chicks all the way down for our boy, here."

"Oh, my Dar. Do tell? Did you woo him away with your charms?" she asked. "I knew you were The Other Woman," Meg walked over and leaned in to kiss Mom on the cheek. As she always does. Though usually clothed as I recall.

"You say that, hon, but... well, I can see for myself what he's coming home to," Darlene smirked and gently slapped my wife on her naked ass. An eyebrow raised, she asked "Do you want to get a robe or something?"

Meg looked down, put her hands on her hips, and said, "Seems a bit late, don't you think?"

Mom laughed. "Well, don't do it on my account. Just wanted to give you the option."

"You minx," she winked at Mom.

"Ladies? Maybe I'll go get a robe for you hon," I croaked. I admit I'd grown a little uncomfortable. I mean, not unhappy. But, there had been a lot of naked tonight. First the shower fun with Meg. Then Mom in the altogether, which should, of course, be no big thing, but was, I hesitate to admit, all I could think about just at the moment. And, then of course a whole performance of sensual nakedness sitting elbow touching with my mother. Now, my wife was bareassed in the living room bantering cheekily with my mother. It was just... having an effect.

"Maybe you should open a bottle of wine, son," Dar said as she turned her back to Meg and lifted her hair away from her shoulders. "I wanted to show Meg the program for our show. And since I don't want to make her uncomfortable she can help me out of this getup."

"Mom?"

"Sure, Dar," Megan said as she reached up and unzipped my mother's dress. I just sort of stood there with my mouth half-open. "Can I get this bra for you too? I hate those damned things once I'm home."

"Please, sweetie. And son, I'll take a white if you've got one. Or whatever is open."

Mom hunched her shoulders forward slightly and the dress slid liquidly to the floor. A sort of shimmy, and the bra slipped forward into her hands. Her breasts dipped a bit and settled against her body, as she brought her shoulders back up.

"Whew. That feels better. White, dear," she ordered with a flick of her hand that not coincidentally resulted in a jiggle of her boobs.

I blinked and automatically turned toward the kitchen where I knew we had a Grigio in the fridge. I could hear Mom ask Meg, "So, standard towel rules or are we all family enough to just have a seat?"

I, honestly, couldn't process what I was feeling. Here I was, well-dressed from a night on the town with my naked wife and stripping Mom... digging around for a cheap white wine. Seems unlikely. Seems surreal. Seems, let's be honest, pretty hot. Two beautiful women in my house is not the worst thing to happen to me. Figuring out how to deal with the uncomfortable erection in my trousers while serving wine to naked people is tricky... but not awful.

Wine poured, I returned to the living room with a glass for each of them.

"... and the second Act, I mean, that was amazing. I expected the silk work, but that dive. I had no idea," Darlene had spread the program onto our coffee table and the two of them were leaning over it when I came in.

"Waiter, it's about time. I'm simply parched," Dar quipped and reached out for her glass. I was trying to meet her eyes. Seriously I wanted to. "Up here, young man. The extended hand is meant to be holding that glass."

"Uh, yes, of course."

"You know this reminds me of the time you broke your toe," she said.

"That's-"

"Meg, dear, he was quite uncomfortable in the teen years... well, truth be told a bit before that... but he was beginning to feel all the things, you know?"

"Of course, didn't we all?"

"Sure, but one summer I was wearing this cute dress and I'm afraid it had thin straps so I hadn't lashed down the girls."

"Oh, my. Did it distract our young fella?"

I tried to re-focus things, "Now, that's not fair I was-"

"So, distracted that when I leaned over to pick up a pen I had dropped, Justin here walked right into a table. Hard. Broke three toes and limped for most of that summer."

"It was a firm table. And you are a cruel parent," I inadequately countered.

"But it was hilarious," she pointed out. "And, if I'm honest, very flattering. I mean, I know you were young. A stiff breeze would give you a hard on, but still it's nice to know a girl's still got it."

"Oh, Dar," Meg chided. "You know, you still have it. I mean, look at how diligently our boy is trying to hide what you've done to him. I mean, I have an effect on him, but usually he's got to warm up a little. You took him from zero to toe break tonight."

"That is awfully flattering at my advanced age," Mom said.

"So, Husband Mine, are you just going to stand there, or will you be joining us this evening? Wine and women are already accounted for. So, I guess you're going to sing, right?"

"I really don't know what's happening right now, but I do know the two of you well enough to know that you're taking too much pleasure in this for it to have been spontaneous. I sense shenanigans."

"Us?" Meg asked with all the sincerity of an artificial flower arrangement.

"Well, let's see... you insist that I invite my mother to a show, ahem... that thing before I left, Mom being curiously not ready to leave when I got there-"

"You should have seen his face, Meg."

"-then we have to stop here, where you are mysteriously just out of the shower and in no rush to dress, before you get all 'Why yes I'll take your coat, and why not your bra while I'm at it.' I think I've sussed out a plan for lots of naked folks and me being ruthlessly made fun of. Bout right?"

"Oh, hon. You are a great detective, obviously. That's totally what this is about."

Darlene stood up. She placed her glass on the table and I noticed that apparently she'd gone for the complete bare affair. Panties seemed to have fallen by the wayside and shoes were tucked under the couch. She sauntered towards me with a massive grin.

"Young man, your nasty whore of a wife-"

"-Don't make me come over there and prove it, Dar," from somewhere in the living room, but honestly I was hypnotized.

"-who is also my dearest friend, told me that things between you aren't as wild as they once were."

"Hey, I do alright."

"She took the blame, but I think it's both of you. And what you need is a little adventure."

"This is a fair bit different than learning to sky dive, Darlene."

"So, I recommended that she find a way to bring a little spice," Mom had wrapped her arms around my neck and was beginning a sort of close dance that made the outline of her effect on me all too clear to both of us. "You know, maybe an extra person or two. BDSM. Outdoor sex. The usual. I'm so boring."

"Clearly."

"And I told her that the first time should be with someone you trust. Someone who you feel totally comfortable around. But, who might be a little forbidden. The sort of person that you might whisper about when you're in bed."

"Really?" Fuck it, I grabbed her around the waist in this strange dance.

"Um. Which led to her telling me all sorts of nasty fantasies, the minx." We had reached a bit of a slow jam groove with the music.

"Well, this is not what I thought you guys did at Sunday brunch."

"Apparently, she has a thing for me," Mom leaned in and kissed me. Her tongue traced my lips and explored my mouth. I tasted the wine on her tongue and thought, I would not be overwhelmed in this weird little moment. I met the challenge and tried to control the inevitable premature end that would result in really taking in that I was grinding against my naked mother while she told me about my wife's dirtiest inner thoughts.

"Guilty," said Meg who miraculously had appeared behind Mom. She started dancing with us making for a helluva Darlene sandwich.

"So, we thought, why not spice up your love life and simultaneously revive mine," Darlene began unbuttoning my shirt. I could feel Meg tracing the contours of my mother's body, her hands brushing against me in this very tight space.

"Terrible idea," I lied as my shirt went out of my waistband and off my shoulders onto the floor.

"Isn't it?" Darlene ran her fingers through the hair on my chest and said, "Thank you."

"For?"

"Not shaving this off like the other boy toys of your generation. I miss a hairy chest. I mean, I'm going to love getting to know Meggies chest and it's treasures, but I like a nice manly hairy chest. I guess I'm just old fashioned."

"Such a stick in the mud," I said as I leaned in to kiss my way down her neck.

Meg reached around and unhooked my belt, "Let's get your stick into some mud, boyfriend."

Mom unbuttoned my trousers and somehow made the act of dropping my pants into a simultaneous grinding of her ass against Meg's crotch. It was a dance and my ability to coordinate was quickly fading along with my balance. I tried to slip out of my pants and shoes without falling over, while Meg gripped Mom at the hips holding her in what I assumed was just the right spot. I wondered briefly if she even remembered that we had that strap on from ... well, that was another adventure. I'm always glad to try new things but that little experiment had been left in a drawer for a while now. Still, possibilities.

With Darlene's limber assistance I was able to get naked while staying connected to these two. As she started to rise back up, I felt her grip me in one hand and use her tongue from stem to stern on my newly freed cock. I admit, not the first time I'd imagined this. I'm a pervy little shit, as Meg will tell you, but I had never imagined it could happen. This was better than anything in my head.

Mom swallowed me whole and when I looked down I realized that Meg had sunk to her knees. She was clearly exploring Darlene's hidden treasures. The room's soundtrack was moans and hums and wet squishy goodness to an 80s and 90s soul background. God help me I hoped that everyone was limber enough for this to last just a little bit longer.

"Mmmm, Dar baby, you are delicious. Just delicious," Meg muttered from her new favorite place.

Darlene pulled back off of my dick and used her other hand to tease the head while she held me, "Your enthusiasm wins you best daughter-in-law, babe."

"Mom, I'm not going to last like this," I grunted.

"I know, baby... just let Mommy take it all. Give Mommy your cum while Meg licks my clit. You'll rise again, I promise. Because I'm going to ride you hard and make you beg me to stop."

"I could never want you to-" Mom swooped down and swallowed me whole. Straight down to the base. All I could do was whimper, "-stop?" as I erupted down her throat. It felt like I must have burst something as I came and came. A night of anticipation paid off in a huge load that only Darlene and I could swear to. My knees buckled, and I slowly collapsed onto the floor. One more spasm and a small line of cum hit my belly. Mom grinned and licked her lips, while I could now see that Meg was licking Mom's clit and wiggling her nose which had clearly slipped into Dar. Talk about face fucking. I smiled and quietly laughed. This is not how I saw the night going.

But, I definitely saw many nights like it in the future.

"Children, it's time for bed," Mom sang. "It's way past my bedtime, and I'm going to need a comfortable space to lay down so that I can come all over Meggie's tongue before my little Justin recovers and ploughs me into next week."

"Your wish, mother," I said.

"Do I haveta stop, Mommy," whined my lovely bride.

"Just for a bit, hon. Then not on your life. But when I come I want to be lying down so I don't break anything. Toes or otherwise."

We stumbled up right, and wrapped in each other's arms we kissed and weaved across the floor towards the bedroom.

A bit of spice in our relationship? Yeah... I think we can call that one accomplished. But, now I wondered, if any of us would have anticipated this. And while we're at it, what other sorts of naughty fantasies Meg had been whispering in Darlene's ear.

I really looked forward to finding out.


12