A Bitter Betrayal - Ch. 01

Story Info
The unexpected happens.
1.7k words
2.38
6.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Bathroom]

Dani stands in front of a mirror while brushing her hair.

Dani asks.

"Why are you standing behind me? you better not be looking at my ass, you weirdo."

"Dani, if I wanted to look at something flat, I would look at a chalkboard."

Dani throws her hairbrush at him.

"You better not fuck up on the mission today, Trevor."

"Don't worry babe, I will have it all under control."

"Face it, Trevor, you are as useless as a turd on the sidewalk."

Sean.

"Ouch."

Trevor.

"You know Dani... You're a cunt."

Dani glares at him.

Trevor takes steps back.

"Oh boy..."

[Kitchen]

Silvia stands in front of the stove, cooking a series of meals for her guests.

Out of nowhere, loud-repeatable steps are heard, coming from upstairs.

Dani chases after Trevor through the stairsteps.

"Come back here, you little bitch!"

Trevor pleads.

"Please don't hurt me."

Dani.

"We are well beyond that point!"

Trevor's lungs give up on him, making him stop near Silvia.

Dani punches him in the back of the head, leaving a lump the size of a baseball.

Silvia asks.

"Are you guys hungry? I made a small meal, so you have energy for your mission today."

Shelley.

"We sure are starving."

Everyone sits on a chair, ready to eat.

Everyone's eyes mouth slowly open wide as Silvia places a turkey on the table, roasts beef, roasted chicken, meatloaf, lasagna, waffles, two baskets containing fruits, a 20-inch tower of piled pancakes, and another turkey.

Trevor.

"Damn."

Evelina walks from upstairs, towards the kitchen.

Dani greets Evelina.

"Good morning Evelina sensei, you are up late."

"Sorry I'm late, I got caught up with some business."

Trevor murmurs.

"Doing her hair, I bet."

Evelin asks.

"What was that, Trevor?"

Trevor stutters.

"That you have a nice set?"

Evelina covers her breast.

"What!?"

"Set of principals, A nice set of principals.."

Sean facepalms.

"You don't know when to shut up, do you, Trevor..."

"No, I don't."

Evelina tells her students.

"I'm sorry guys, but I won't join you on your mission today."

Dani asks.

"What do you mean, sensei?"

Evelina explains.

"A sensei should always look out for her students, but I believe that the best way for you to grow is if you face challenges on your own, I believe in all of you, so I know you will succeed without my help, just go out there and do your best, and make sure to retrieve the chakra stone from the forest before it gets too dark."

[Forest of death]

Surrounding himself with his tribe brothers, the leader of the Amalian tribe, stands with his arms behind his back.

The leader greets them.

"Lord Snape, Lady Sharon, what a pleasure to see you."

Sharon interrupts him.

"You can quit the ass-kissing, we are here for the chakra stone."

The leader asks.

"What do you want it for?"

Sharon.

"None of your business, you old maggot."

The leader tells Sharon.

"I'm sorry, but we have decided to keep the chakra stone, amazing power like that can benefit us greatly. We had a deal, but in words, you can understand, you go eat shit."

The tribesmen laugh.

Sharon chuckles.

"You filthy double-crosser, you simply don't understand who the fuck you are messing with."

One of the tribesmen, runs towards Sharon, attempting to punch her, but Sharon blocks his fist with her left hand and smiles.

Sharon advices him.

"Learn to never hit a woman, we are stronger than we look."

Sharon raises an L. Hawk Magnum with her right hand towards his forehead, shooting him point blank.

The tribesmen watch in horror, as their fallen brother lays on the ground with a puddle of blood, coming from his head.

Sharon asks.

"If anyone else wants to get their brains blown out, I'm feeling fucking generous."

Coming out of a hut, one of the tribesmen walks towards Sharon with a chakra stone in hand, shaking uncontrollably as he fears for his life.

Sharon tells them.

"Wasn't that easy? you could have avoided me killing your friend, and you made me waste a one-liner."

Snape tells Sharon.

"Now, now, Sharon... I'm sure you have plenty of one-liners at your disposal, let us leave these poor tribesmen, they are on the verge of urinating in their pants."

Sharon rants.

"This is why I don't have a boyfriend, men never listen, I politely told him to give me the chakra stone, but no, they had to get all macho on me."

For every step they take in search of the chakra stone, Team 7 finds themselves lost, unaware of the imminent danger that approaches.

Suddenly, their surroundings darken, the air turns cold, and their hearts begin to race, as from their view they see two strangers approaching.

To the left. A man with long black hair resting on his shoulders, a dirty-yellow tunic that ends on his exposed knees, with a thick-purple rope, tied around his waist, and open-toe boots.

To the right. A woman with pixie-short red hair and bangs, a black leather jacket with sleeves ending on her elbows. A strapless black leather bra underneath that leaves her chest/belly exposed, tight-black leather one-leg pants that leave her right leg exposed, and black close-toe high heels.

Snape smiles.

"Long time no see, Dani."

Dani smirks.

"You are still creepy-looking."

Snape.

"I see you are as rude as ever."

Dani.

"Bite me."

Snape tells Dani.

"Oh, I will bite you soon enough."

Sean asks Sharon.

"What is that on your right hand?"

Sharon replies.

"It's a chakra stone, and if you want it, I will give it to you for a kiss."

Sean.

"No thanks."

Sharon.

"You are cute."

Sean.

"I can't say the same about you."

Sharon.

"I will make sure your death is slow and painful."

Trevor tells Dani.

"This guy gives me the creeps, and what is with his slit pupils, he looks like a cat."

Dani.

"Relax Trevor, he is all bark and no bite."

Snape chuckles.

"You forgot how terrifying I can be, allow me to demonstrate."

Snape runs towards Dani while launching a fist at her.

Dani grabs onto his fist with one hand, blocking it as they begin to struggle.

Snape attempts to punch Dani with his other fist, but Dani blocks it.

Seeing eye to eye, Dani and Snape interlock fingers, as they stare at each other with intensity.

Dani smirks.

"In case you didn't know, we are here for the chakra stone, so might as well hand it to us."

Snape.

"We both know you will die trying."

Dani.

"I'm willing to take that risk."

Snape drop kicks Dani's chest with two feet, pushing her away from him as she slides backward on the ground.

Snape runs with a knife in hand toward Dani.

Dani runs with a knife of her own.

The two blades make a sound as they clash against one another.

Snape smiles at Dani with confidence, followed by opening his mouth wide as he releases a snake with a sword in his mouth, making Dani instantly jump back.

Dani.

"You are just as weird as Orochimaru."

Snape.

"Don't compare me to that failure."

Dani.

"You should be nice to your brother."

Snape.

"I don't have a brother, I hate him just as much as I hate Konoha."

Sharon throws three knives towards Sean.

Sean knocks them down with a knife of his own.

Sharon.

"You are quick, let's see you dodge this attack."

Sharon runs towards Sean, pushing him against a tree, followed by kissing him on the lips.

Sean yells, while simultaneously punching her in the face, making her step back.

"Get the fuck off me, you psycho."

Sharon wipes blood from the corner of her mouth.

"Ok, I don't like being rejected, you are starting to piss me off."

Sharon asks.

"You call me a psycho? I will show you a fucking psycho."

Sharon runs towards Sean, followed by punching him in the face, sending him to fly against the tree.

Sean angrily runs toward Sharon in retaliation, attempting to low-kick Sharon,

Sharon jumps, dodging his attack.

Sharon kicks him in the face, causing Sean to stagger.

Sharon lands.

Sharon proceeds to run with all of her might and superkicks him in the arm, breaking it on impact.

Sean falls to his knees, while holding his right arm, followed by a blood-curdling scream.

Dani yells.

"Sean!"

Snape runs towards Dani while releasing a snake out of his mouth with a sword coming from the snake's mouth.

"Don't get distracted, you are next!"

Snape pierces Dani's chest with the sword, sticking out from her back.

Dani opens her mouth wide in horror, as Snape smiles.

Dani coughs up blood that falls onto the blade.

Snape retrieves the snake sword back into his mouth.

Dani falls to her knees.

Snape.

"I could kill you right now, but that would be too easy, instead. I have a proposition for you, how would you like to come back with me to the land of the sound?"

Dani tells Snape.

"You are crazy if you think I will ever consider your offer, you are a heartless, psycho."

Snape.

"Remember all the fun we used to have conquering lands? it will be like old times."

Dani.

I can't, that's not me anymore."

Snape caresses the side of her face.

"Don't you miss us, don't you miss... me?"

A tear flows down Dani's cheek.

Snape.

"Let me prove to you that I still love you."

Snape places his hand near Dani's chest wound, attempting to heal it with energy.

Sean.

"Trevor, I'm unable to help Dani, but you can do your part as a comrade."

Trevor tells Sean.

"I'm so scared."

Sean.

"Don't be Trevor, you got this."

Snape heals Dani.

Suddenly, Trevor runs towards Snape while launching a fist, punching Snape so hard that makes him fly away.

Sean.

"Oh, shit."

Sharon.

"Whoa, he has guts".

Trevor asks.

"How do you like that? bitch.. Who's the man? who's the man?"

An irked Snape wipes the corner of his bleeding mouth as he looks at Trevor from a distance, while partially laying on his back.

But his celebration was cut short, by the unexpected rock, smashed against the back of his head.

Sean asks.

"Dani, what the hell?"

Dani.

"I'm sorry Trevor, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do."

Snapes laughs uncontrollably while getting up.

Snape.

"That's why you were always my favorite, Dani."

Dani walks with her head down, staring into the ground with disappointment, as she leaves with Sharon and Snape.