A Black Man's Tale Pt. 01

Story Info
A young, British-born West Indian man's story of discovery.
3.8k words
4.32
9.8k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Black Man's Tale

Prologue

Mike Winston is a young man of West Indian origin. He was born of Guyanaian parents in Balham, South London, where he grew up and spent most of his life. Unlike most young, black men of his generation, he has broken out of the hopeless cycle of despair and privation and is now economically independent and self-sufficient. He trained in IT and computer engineering and now works for an IT and telecoms systems supplier, as well as doing some free-lancing in his own time.

At twenty-seven years of age, in common with other young men of his age, his main pre-occupation is the pursuit of the opposite sex.

This, is his story...

I've never had any problems with women, or should I say, I've never had any problems getting women? I've probably screwed women of every hue, race and marital status under the sun. It isn't difficult, since basically all women want to be screwed; it's just that the circumstances have to be right. Or maybe I was just lucky to come across women who have always harboured a secret, deep, dark desire to fuck a black man!

Perhaps, by co-incidence, my experiences with a particular ethnic type tended to occur close together, so that my sex life appears to have gone through phases where I'm screwing chicks of the same race or background. Each phase is over, within a brief period of time, before I move on to the next 'flavour-of-the-month.'

Consequently, I've had my share of Asian, oriental, Mediterranean, Anglo-Saxon as well as, of course, Afro-Caribbean pussy.

Each one was different and individual, irrespective of age, race, or ethnic origin.

They all shared the same mix of tastes and sexual preferences, but each individual woman had her own preferences and motivations for sex. I won't go into the psychology of female sexuality and what drives women -- a pointless exercise, since each woman has her own, unique predisposition towards sex. A subtle and complex trigger mechanism is at work here. Suffice to say, at this point, that the simple pursuit of self-actualisation or curiosity for the sexually exotic are at the root of their motivation. I will not dwell here on the possibility of more sinister, sexual politics at work in some instances: circumstances that I couldn't, and wouldn't even try to, get my mind around.

My personal philosophy was basic and uncomplicated: if she wanted to be fucked, I was happy to oblige. Period!

The story I'm about to relate is part of what I call, "My Mediterranean Period."

A Black Man's Tale1, My Mediterranean Period

'Zola the Greek' or the Soulla Episode

This is the story of three, middle-aged Anglo - Cypriot chicks.

They wanted me to fuck them. So, I did!

When they'd had enough of 'black cock' or, perhaps, the novelty of screwing a well-endowed black man had worn off, it was over, contradicting the myth that, "once you've tried black, there's no going back!"

I suppose you could call also call it the start of my 'MILF', or 'granny-fucking' phase.

They weren't, what you would call particularly good looking, at least not when I met them, but I guess they were lookers in their time. They'd seen better days, that's for sure, but I was seduced by the innate sexuality they exuded and their sexual abandon. In fact, the more I fucked them, the more attractive and alluring they became. It was like an exotic, heady, irresistible potion.

Man, they couldn't get enough of my black 'kebab skewer' (and believe me bro', mine's more than enough to satisfy a-a-a-any chick!). Just imagine, up to five times in one session, and those chicks craved for more!

But wait, I'm getting ahead of myself, so let me start at the beginning:

It all began on one of those Internet sites offering introductory services to people "seeking members of the opposite sex for love, friendship, sex, or alternative activities" as the case may be. I was a member of a site, of which there are legion, visited by people looking for pussy, or cock (or both!).

I shan't bore you with the procedure but, basically, you sign up with a username or 'handle', together with a personal profile. A photo was an optional but highly recommended extra. Selfies of a graphically lewd and suggestive nature are common feature of these pictorial presentations.

Also, a 'Title' and a summary heading of what you were about. This is usually a one-liner that summed up what you were after or what you had to offer, you know, something about yourself, your sexual preferences and type of person, or persons, you're looking for. My handle was 'King Dong' and my title was 'Have cock, will travel.'

My one-line heading was:

"Well-endowed young black man searching for white chicks who would like a share of his generous endowment."

Not very original, I know, but it left any interested party in no doubt as to my proclivities. After all, that's the whole purpose of these sites - to attract the type of person who's seeking the things you have to offer.

I specified 'white chicks' not because I had a strong preference for honky women, I'd fucked a few, sure, but mostly sluts. You see, for a black guy, it's difficult to meet classy, sexually willing and available white girls. Besides, I could have as much black pussy as I wanted, anytime I wanted and I often did, but I felt I needed a change.

No, it wasn't just a shag I was after, nor, just to shag someone outside of my ethnic group for the sake of it. What I was after was someone I would not ordinarily fuck, or more to the point, someone who's never been fucked by a black guy before.

It's the novelty and excitement of being their first black fuck that was the 'turn-on'.

I'm not sure if you can dig what I'm saying, it's difficult to explain, but I think you get the picture. I was sure white chicks had urges to try something different, exotic, too.

With my profile, I posted a photo of me, from the waist down, with a full erection, and I mean, E-R-E-C-T-I-O-N: ten -inches of thick, angry, rigid, pussy-stretching black cock! It was enticing enough to pull the type of chick who was into that sort of thing and intimidating enough to scare off the timid ones.

Well, within days, I was inundated with contacts, and spent most of that week sorting through the potential candidates. The next few weeks were unreal. I was screwing blondes, redheads, brunettes, tall, short, fat, skinny, young and not-so-young!

You name it, I'd shagged it. No commitment, no wining and dining required.

They all had only one thing in common -- a share of "King Dong's" 'generous endowment'!

For the most part, they were young, or youngish, single, yuppie chicks, who had everything and had tried everything, except black cock, which was OK, but pretty soon it got a bit boring. So, I started browsing, to find something a little different, something a bit more 'exotic.'

THE SOULLA EPISODE

That's how I came across 'Zola the Greek'. Her real name was Soulla, short for Sotiroulla. She was a middle-aged Cypriot housewife. She gave her age as 45, but I reckon she was closer to 50. Her photo showed a middle-aged broad, with black curly hair, in a lacy see-through leotard. Not bad looking, in a Mediterranean, stroke Middle Eastern, stroke Latino sort of way. Sure, I'd laid Greek chicks before, and a great fuck they were, too. But I'd never done it with a lady of her mature years, of any nationality, so I was turned on by the thought of fucking a willing milf or 'granny' type. It was something different, exotic -- the fulfilment of a long- harboured ambition.

So, I contacted her through the site.

Her site profile was titled: 'Greek lady with juicy kebabs, looking for fit young man with long, iron skewer... willing to try anything, so long as it involves getting naked.'

Anyway, she responded and asked for a photo of me from the waist up. Her mother had once told her, she said, never to poke the fire without checking the mantle-piece first. Very witty, I remarked, so I e-mailed her a picture of my mug, which she must have liked (I'm not a bad-looking mother-effer, if I do say so myself), 'cos she stayed in touch.

As it turned out, her husband was no longer able to satisfy her - apparently the poor old sob had been suffering for years with some debilitating ailment. Consequently, he'd been unable to 'get it up' for ages. She'd always been highly sexed, before her old man had folded up his hand in that conjugal game, but now, she'd reached the point where she could no longer put up with the enforced celibacy. She reckoned that being banged by a well-endowed stud would make up for all the shagging she's missed out on, the past few years. She wasn't specifically looking for black cock, but, as she later confided she was enticed by the novelty of shagging a young, 'Denzel Washington' type (blush, blush)!

Soon, we were chatting online through the site's chatline, and the more it became apparent that she was a sexy, sassy, old broad, who couldn't wait to get her hands on my 'outsized kebab skewer, for a bit of Greco-African meze' as she put it.

The last chat before our first meeting went something like this:

She: r u really that big? like in your photo?

Me: sure am, babe

She: wow, can you get it all in?

Me: I don't usually have any problems

She: do you have to use lubrication?

Me: sometimes, it depends

She: on what?

Me: if it's in your cunt or up your ass

She: sweetchops, you can stick it in me anyhow, anytime, anywhere... with or without lubrication!

Me: I'm looking forward to it

She: me too, how about next week?

Me: name the time and place, babe, and it's ALL yours

She: it'll have to be in the daytime. I can't get away in the evenings, drat!

Me: suits me, how about 10.00 am Saturday?

She: can you make it a bit later? My Saturday mornings are a bit hectic.

Me: 1 o'clock OK?

She: Ok, where?

Me: I'll email you later. Can't use my place and have to make some arrangements

She: OK - I'm really looking forward to it!

Me: me too

She: you won't forget to bring condoms, will you?

Me: pack of six XXXLarge OK?

She: why not a gross? we don't want to run short, do we?

Me: I hope you can last the pace

She: don't worry about me, honey, you'd better get into training...!

Me: Is that a threat, or a promise?

She: sweetheart, I haven't fucked for so long, I'm going to screw you till you lose � � � � � � � � � � � � � the use of your legs

Me: promises, promises

She: I'm not joking, by the time I'm through with you, your skewer will look like a � � � � � � � � � � � � � paper clip!

Me: mmm... sounds interesting... anything special in mind?

She: Yes, everything!

Me: OK, I think that can be arranged. Can I ask you something?

She: sure

Me: Is your pussy shaved or hairy?

She: why do you ask?

Me: it depends if you want me to eat your pussy or not.

She: OK, I'll shave it.

Me: don't shave it all! I like a bit of natural - in the right places.

She: OK, I'll just wax it Mohican!

And so, the first date was made, and I was all set for my first shag with a married, sex-starved, middle-aged Greek housewife in three days' time. Only one small detail left to arrange -- the venue. My place was a bit of tip, so I didn't want to take her there. I arranged with Terry, a pal of mine, to use his flat: a plush little pad just off the Kilburn High Road.

He said it would be OK on account of he was flying out on Friday to the Dominican Republic to try some Latina ass --lucky s-o-b!

I emailed her the address, with directions on how to find the flat.

Come Saturday, there I was in my pal's flat. The doorbell rang and I opened it to find 'Zola the Greek' standing there, dressed in a stylish little two-piece suit and strappy, high-heeled sandals. I invited her in, and we sat on the sofa, going through the customary, ritual, 'first encounter' preliminaries. I had taken her jacket and offered her a drink, but she declined. 'Perhaps later,' she said.

I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra, as the tight Lycra top she wore was flattening her boobs and her nipples against the stretch fabric. Legs weren't bad, though a bit broad abeam. Narrow waist and nice ass, though.

'Not too shabby, for an old broad,' I thought.

Anyway, we chatted a while, as she seemed a little reserved at first. But soon, I had my tongue down her throat and was playing bar-billiards with her tonsils. She was a good kisser, so we spent a good, long while eating face and I put my hand on her bosom to stimulate her tits. Her hand then goes to my crotch and she's rubbing it through my Chinos.

She pulls her head back and says, "Well, come on then, let's have a look at this 'generous endowment' of yours," and she starts to undo my belt.

I help her to retrieve the waking monster, which by now was well swollen, but not hard yet. She grasped it with both hands to admire it in all its circumcised glory.

"Mmm, very nice," she said, "I think that'll do nicely."

I put my tongue on her thin, white ear lobe and ran my hand along her knee and up her skirt. Her thigh was covered in goose flesh, and I also noticed her nipples had gone hard and erect, like two 'Maltesers' under her Lycra top. Meanwhile, my prick was stiffening under the relentless, tactile manipulation of her sinewy, freshly-manicured fingers.

"Fair's fair," I responded, "let me see what you've got, then."

"All right then, lover. Which way's the bedroom?"

I gestured in the general direction and, with that, she reluctantly released my rigid, veined wang and led me to the door which I'd indicated.

By the time we were in the bedroom, my cock was fully erect and rigid as fuck!

On seeing and feeling the monster come to life, she'd whipped off her skirt and top and made for the bed. Her breasts, although still full, had lost the rigour of youth and lay against her chest, the dark brown, strawberry nipples stood erect amid their brown, pimpled areolas. She was wearing a tanga and the buttocks of her plump, lily-white ass shuffled up and down on either side of the thin, vertical strip at the back of her tanga as she moved away from me and towards the bed. I tore my clothes off and followed suit.

I had already taken the covers off the bed, in anticipation of her arrival, and laid out the twelve-pack of condoms and a tube of KY Jelly on the bedside table. She bounced onto the crisp, stretched sheets of the bed and reached for the condoms:

"What have we here, then?" she said, tearing open the pack.

"Not so fast, babe's," I said, pushing her back onto the bed.

She fell back, chortling a hoarse, throaty laugh.

Despite her Mediterranean looks she spoke with a North London "Greenglish" accent. Ordinarily, it would have been a bit of a turn-off, but fortunately it didn't put a damper on the proceedings and it complemented her seductive, provocative persona.

I crouched over her supine body and went down on her. My tongue licked and teased the length of her hairless crack, which she'd obviously trimmed for the occasion, to a 'Mohican -style' cut. I was eating her pussy, tugging the lips of her cunt with my mouth and probing her wet slit deep with my tongue, while she moaned and thrashed on the bed.

"Oo-oo-ooh," she moaned, "that's so good! Eat me, eat my pussy!"

Meanwhile, I had grasped her tits and was tweaking and teasing her huge, stiff nipples. I broke off from the tongue-fuck and give the same treatment to her tits.

I put my veined, rigid prick between her tits and rubbed her nipples briskly with my thumbs as I fucked her tits. The bulbous tip of my prick was damp and glistening with pre-cum fluid.

She was going berserk by now and pleading, "Put it in, o-oo-ooh, I want you in me!"

So, I handed her the KY and told her to grease herself up, while I tore open a condom and stretched it on. I helped her finish the lube job on her fanny and held her thighs open at the knees as I pushed my prick into her wet, well-lubricated cunt.

She drew in a sharp breath through clenched teeth as my sheathed cock slid into her. It's fully engorged, shrouded stiffness had slid in easily up to two-thirds of the way, when she gave out a deep, gasp, followed by a nasal moan,

"O-oo-oo-ooh... you...!"

I asked if it was too much for her. Should I stop?

"No, don't stop, I want you to fuck me!" she gasped. Her eyes were closed, tightly shut, and her head curled back into the pillow.

I stopped briefly, withdrew it slightly and pushed it in further, slower this time.

I put her legs on my shoulders, withdrew halfway and pushed it back in -- hard.

She was moaning and jabbering in Greek -- anyway I couldn't understand what she was saying -- as I pumped my black shaft into her greasy cunt and stuck my finger into the tight sphincter of her ass.

"How's that, babe," I asked. "Is this what you wanted? You like a thick, black dick inside you?"

"Mmnn, mmnn, o-o-oh, you're killing me!" she protested.

I dropped her left leg and straddled it so that I sat astride the vee that her legs formed with her crotch. That way, I could probe her deeper with my cock and her whole body reverberated on the divan as I rammed repeatedly it into her tight, wet married cunt.

I was shafting it deeper and deeper with every stroke.

"How's this?" I inquired, "Can you feel this, you cock-hungry, Greek slut?"

"Nnh-h-ha!, You're killing me...," she re-iterated, gasping through clenched teeth.

"You like to be fucked like this, hm? Yes, you love it, don't you? Don't you, hmm?"

"Y-h-e-es!" she gasped, "Mmnn... fuck me... fuck me!"

My latex-shrouded shaft now slid freely and easily into her, between the two fleshy ridges that lined her vulva, stretching and distorting her greased labia with every thrust.

My balls brushed her plump inner-thigh as I pumped her cock-starved pussy.

The flesh on her hips and thighs shook and her buttocks distorted as I thrust deeply into the chasm between her legs.

"O-ooooh ye-es, fu-u-u-uck me-e-e-e!" she rasped, in between spasms of laboured breathing that punctuated her moans of pained ecstasy.

"Glad to oblige, babe," I mumbled.

I paused again, turned her on my cock so that she now faced downwards with her ass in the air and I fucked her doggy-style. Her face was now buried deep into the pillow, which she clutched with her long, manicured fingers.

Her buttocks made a sort of 'plaff, plaff, plaff' slapping sound as I held her hips and rocked her to and fro onto my cock. A greasy slick of vaginal juices and lubricant jelly seeped out between her tortured labia and oozed down the inside of her thighs, dampening the base of my prick and pubic hair.

Finally, she came, exuding a long, low, agonised, rattle that shook the room. I came a split-second later as her pussy, tormented to orgasm, pulsated in a series of sharp contractions around my erection. My eyes clouded over as my ejaculations filled the condom.

She lay still and lifeless, her eyes shut, breathing in short, shallow gasps.

I withdrew and collapsed to one side of her. I pulled her close to me.

She turned her head towards me and smiled through half-closed eyes.

"Now, that is what I call a fuck!" she extolled, in that low hoarse, titillating voice.

12