A Black Miniskirt this Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did meet up with him again, Tom found out about it and eventually more or less 'threw me out'. I packed and went to Carl's where I had a bit of fun with him and his married brother and on another occasion with some of his friends but he was moving back to London and he had also started to treat me as a trophy slut for his friends so I asked Tom could we get back and he agreed.

Things calmed down and while I still dressed to tease and please Tom a couple of times a month my adventures where with Tom and a large black vibrator which he used on me until he suggested going back to where we had the miniskirt adventure. I'll let him take up the story.

TOM

Babs and I have been married for over 30 years and have nearly always had a good marriage and sex life.

Some years ago, when Babs was mid-forties, and had a 39c bust, we had our first sharing experience when her showing off her assets in a red miniskirt had led to me sharing her with two young guys in a Lakeland hotel. It was also a first for her to have anal sex. In a rather wild night Babs was not only buggered for the first time but double and triple penetrated. Her big ripe virgin ass -- we had tried anal before but she had said it hurt -- was taken several times by all three of us and in a follow up session on her own with one of the guys, Henri, he had taken her anally three more times.

We both really enjoyed it but it seemed to awaken something dormant in Babs that she had missed when she was younger as she hadn't very much sexual experience when we married. It also was very good for her ego that she realised that at even in her mid forties she was attractive to young guys. We had two fairly good experiences with a cousin of mine and then a work colleague where I thought Babs had real fun but I think she wasn't satisfied with this low-key sharing and craved more.

I thought a rather rough 'gang bang' experience with a group of six young squaddies when she was on a 'girls holiday' in Cyprus might have put her off but in a sort of way it proved to her how attractive she was even to guys in their late teens/early twenties.

I thought we had settled down to the odd bit of sharing but she wanted more. As she said "Tom and I still had the odd adventure but mainly with clients or other exhibitors when we were away at various antique fairs, but as we were more often home based and Tom did not want to be indiscreet on our own doorstep, this was quite infrequent.

I have to say I missed the thrill of dressing up and drawing the attention of younger guys with the buzz of not knowing what could happen. I also missed the excitement of making love to more than one guy at once and to be blunt the physical thrill of seeing young guys get erections over me and feeling of taking their hard young cocks. Tom is still fairly virile but there is a difference in the firmness of a guy's erection after he reaches 40. I had really loved handling, sucking and being made love to by one or more young hard cocks. "

This led to her having sex with a couple of guys after a works do and then meeting up with one of them, a black guy for sex. I was annoyed that she was in danger of being totally indiscreet on our 'own doorstep. We rowed and she walked and moved in with the black guy and his brother. After just short of three weeks she called and asked to meet up. She rather tearfully told me that while she had really enjoyed being courted by the two guys and that the initially the sex had been very good she had become a bit of a trophy who they wanted to share with their friends. At the weekend, they had taken her to a party and made it clear she was very much part of the entertainment and eventually four guys had gone back with her to the flat. It sort of brought back memories of Cyprus and although it wasn't such a bad experience they were pressurising her to do it again with other friends. She asked could she come back home.

I was annoyed with her but I had missed her and to be frank the thought of her having been well ridden by up to four large black cocks was a real turn on and I wanted her back to ride her big body myself. After a few weeks of really good sex with her fuelled by the thoughts of her putting out for several black guys we settled back into a fairly comfortable sex life with me occasionally sharing her with clients if she fancied them. This too petered out and for the last few years we really only had sex together a couple of times per week.

She still liked to dress provocatively when we were out as it still did her ego and my libido no harm to see younger guys lust after her mid fifties body. This although a bit heavier and riper than the body that the two young guys and I had first enjoyed in the red miniskirt was still curvaceous and desirable at 44c 30 42. He breasts while not as pert had full mature ripeness and still looked good braless and her rear although larger was still curvaceous with big ripe mature jutting buttocks.

Babs and I had still been enjoying her showing off her considerable assets and ripe mature body in sheer tops ( braless) and short skirts and stockings or sheerish rear tight longer skirts when we have dined or stayed out of town.

It turns me on and good for her ego when we see her turning guys heads especially younger guys and even hearing a few ribald comments on what they would like to do with her. This had fuelled some really good nights of spiced lovemaking with fantasies.

Obviously, we have discussed taking things to another level again and with our anniversary coming up she was very happy to agree when suggest we go for it when we went for an overnight at the weekend. She was thrilled when she found I had booked the same hotel where our sexual fun had begun and when I told her that if she wanted she could see if we could get one or two younger guys to help me service her.

She was very obviously totally up for it and looked superb in a pair of tight white stretch jeans, a white tee shirt with no bra and a fawn suede waistcoat with fawn over the knee boots. When we stopped for coffee at a service station her ripe body had quite a few admiring looks.

She smiled when we went into reception when she saw the guy registering her was a young well built dark haired early 20s guy who made no secret of checking her out as we registered. He insisted on carrying our bags up to our room obviously enjoying the swaying of her jutting buttocks as he ushered her through a few doors. In a fairly thick accent which we later found to be Polish he introduced himself as Jakub and stressed he was there to help with anything we wanted. As he left Babs smiled and said "Looks promising, I think he could certainly help us out!"

When I came out of the shower and saw that she had heavier make up on than usual and with her blonde hair fluffed up I thought she could pass for at least 10 years younger. As we had seen there was likely to be a bus tour at dinner she had dressed more modestly than normal in a tight long black skirt and a lowish cut top with no bra. The outfit certainly showed her curves off without being over the top.

When we went into the bar for a pre-dinner drink Babs smiled approvingly when she saw the young bar tender a Southern English guy Lucian. He was also fair haired but slightly older and taller than Jacub and slimmer built. However, he too appeared to like what he could see of Babs big pendulous breasts with the nipples fairly obvious. Jacub appeared with menus and suggested as the restaurant was crowded with the bus tour people that we should relax in the bar and he would get us a nice quiet romantic table.

We settled down with a couple of large G&Ts in a fairly empty bar but for ourselves and a couple of businessmen obviously overnighting. Lucian asked us had we stayed at the hotel before and smiled when Babs told him that we had stayed over 13 years ago for our wedding anniversary. He smiled and said to me you are a very lucky man to have such a beautiful wife.

When Jacub came to call us to dinner both guys eyes were glued to the sway of her big rear when she decided to visit the loo before going in. When Lucian saw that I had noticed their interest he smiled and said you really are a very lucky man she truly is beautiful with a fabulous figure. And both Babs and I noted that they both unashamedly watched the bounce of her big unbraed breasts as she returned.

Jacub had got us a beautiful table overlooking the gardens and was most attentive during dinner while Babs flirted with him unashamedly and when I asked her did she fancy him she said "I fancy both of them if you are happy I'd love to have then."

Near the end of our meal when Jacub asked would I like a brandy I suggested that we might like to go for a walk first and have a late drink when the bar was less crowded with the bus tour. He said that they usually went to bed early and that he and Lucian would be happy to serve us late drinks.

By the time we left the restaurant there were very few in the bar so after a quick turn round the garden where I snogged and fondled Babs she suggested that I go back into the bar to make sure it stayed open while she went up and get changed. It was obvious that she was excited at the thought of us having fun with one of both of the young guys because when I put my hand up her skirt to fondle her big shaven mound her g string was soaked.

I went back into the bar where there was only Lucian and an elderly couple having a night cap. I order a malt and invited him to have one for himself and if Jacub was about to invite him to have one too. He said Jacub was tidying up in the restaurant for breakfast but was sure he would be delighted to join us for a drink. He appeared to think Babs had gone to bed but I saw his eyes light up when she materialised at the door of the bar. I also saw the older guest do a double take and I was almost sure I heard his wife tut tutting and she certainly suggested he drink up and they go up.

Bab's outfit demonstrated she was determined to go for it as it left little to the imagination. A sheer top which showed off her heavy mature breasts and thick nipples, and a very short black skirt almost sculpted to her big mature rear was teamed up with black stockings and a short black jacket.

I suggested she sit down while I brought her a drink and when I looked over I could see that she was sitting at the edge of the booth and had crossed her legs and quite 'carelessly' had let the very short skirt ride up was showing a good bit of thigh and stocking top. It was obvious she was quite happy to show Lucian 'the goods'.

When Jacub came in I got up to offer him a drink and I could see that both guys were really interested in what my mature wife had on display. As I went back to her she pressed the pre-arranged dial to my phone and picking it up I pretended to take a call. I said to the guys get Babs another drink and one for yourselves I have to take this call but I'll be back in 5 or 10 minutes.

When I went into the bar about 15 minutes later she had obviously had quite a bit more to drink and I saw that she was sitting very closely sandwiched between the two of them with her jacket off and her short skirt well rucked up over her thighs to display quite a bit of stocking top and creamy thigh. They had obviously plied her with cosmopolitan cocktails. I suspected, which she later confirmed, that in the relatively private booth, both had kissed her, fondled her breasts and possibly had their hands up her skirt. Jacub got up to let me in beside Babs while he sat on an outer stool as he went to get us more drinks Babs decided to go to the loo but pushed past Lucian. She appeared to forget to pull down her very short skirt and she walked off towards the loo we could all see the bottom of her bare ripe buttocks exposed. I noticed both guys looked with appreciation at the bounce of her big jutting mature buttocks. Lucian the older one said, "Tom you really are a very lucky man -- she is absolutely stunning -- she has a really fantastic body". When she came back she pushed past him in such a way that he had to steady her with his hands on her rear and I saw her smile at him.

Babs was obviously well up for it as did the guys. This excited me and any thoughts of us making love to her for her satisfaction were overruled by the thought of the possibilities of the three of us taking her in every way possible and her getting all the cock she could handle. To be frank, when I was out I had taken a Levitra and I was thinking quite aggressively of how we could use her body.

This feeling was enhanced when I told her the guys had said her body was stunning and she quite coquettishly asked what they found so attractive about her body when they could have much younger girls. It was quite surreal but exciting to hear these guys pay her quite graphic compliments about her looks, breasts and rear and this heightened the overall sexual tension.

I should have realised that she was quite drunk when she asked the guys would they really like to make love to her. Both murmured assent and reaching over she kissed Lucian and said "Well if its Ok with Tom I'd love you both to join us in our room for a drink.

She suggested I order a bottle of champagne to add to the one we had brought with us 'in case' and by the time I had collected this and she led the way up the magnificent carved stair case with three sets of eyes looking up her rucked-up skirt at her exposed thighs and buttocks. Initially the champagne was forgotten as I poured four glasses Babs started to snog Jacub and she soon ended up between them with her top pulled up and both of then groping her big dangling breasts. Lucian turned her round to kiss her while Jacub worked her skirt up to expose her big prominent shaven mound barely covered by a red G-string. Their hands were everywhere as they explored her ripe breasts, pussy and rear and she had her hands between their legs. I knew she was really turned on and liked what she could feel when I heard her say "Guys lose the clothes I want to see those cocks".

As they lost their clothes I noticed Jacub had the build of a body builder with well-muscled torso and a thick cock much the same as my own c 7" while Lucian was much slimmer with a longer looking thinner cock. Babs looked totally wanton and as she lost the top and skirt to leave her in her garter belt, g string and stockings. She looked appreciatively at two hard young cocks and she was as eager to fondle them as they were to explore her body. She ended up on the bed with Lucian between her ripe creamy thighs while Jacub fed her mouth cock.

I'd had a semi erection most of the night with the excitement of the thought of sharing Babs again but the Levitra started to kick in and my cock was like a steel rod as I watch Lucian pound my wife's pussy as she pushed herself up of the bed to meet his thrusts. I had forgotten how much she enjoyed having more than one cock as she was as voracious for the young cocks as they were for her ripe mature body. Lucian didn't last long as I saw his buttocks clench and realised he was depositing a load in my wife's womb. A few more thrusts and he was done and withdrew a semi hard cock.

Babs flipped over to give more attention to Jacub who was still thrusting at her mouth and as she did so put her big desirable rear and suspender encased thighs up to be admired. I think Lucian faced with this very desirable sight of a pair of curvaceous creamy buttocks beautifully framed by the black stockings and suspenders and the ripeness and desirability of the deep crevice between them emphasised by the red string of the g string she was still wearing would have mounted her again. But pushing forward I pulled her buttocks apart, put some cream on her rosebud, and mounted her anus.

Since her first anal experience in this hotel 13 years ago Babs had had anal sex with several guys and obviously quite a few times been really buggered hard. I usually either make love to her anally and occasionally if I am really excited probably take her harder at least once a month so she is well used to taking cock there but is still excitingly tight. I particularly love the feeling of mounting her up over the big cool creamy buttocks and her willingly putting up her big ass to be used like this. I feel there is nothing more that a woman can willingly give a guy than access to her most private orifice and a guy cannot claim to have truly possessed a woman if she hasn't willingly let him sodomise her.

It isn't all one-way pleasure as Babs, if her clit is stimulated she often gets intense orgasms from anal penetration and that is why she really loved being dped.

As I saw Jacub reach his climax as Babs deep throated his cock and I increased the temp of my thrusts and was soon ejaculating deep in her bowels. As Babs fell forward on the bed still impaled on my cock between her bum cheeks I was turned on to see Lucian erect again and ready for action.

I think he wanted to follow me into her ass but pushing him down on the bed Babs murmured "My pussy is crying out for some more of that." She initially went down him with her mouth to bring him to full hardness before lowering herself down on him blonde hair and big tits dangling she mounted him and brought herself to a very noisy climax.

As she leaned forward on him with him still thrusting Jacub now fully recovered went for her ass and she was soon being pounded again front and back and during the time it took for them to climax in their respective orifices she had multiple orgasms.

As we all had a glass of champagne Babs went to the bathroom to freshen up and lose the now sodden g string but I saw the guys cocks start to rise again as she sipped her champagne she lay back on the bed with big ripe breasts mounds and erect nipples dangling and her nylon and suspender encased legs and plump creamy thighs very provocatively splayed to show her big shaven pussy mound 'open for business." Stroking her pussy with her free hands she murmured "That was really good guys but who is going to give this some more of what it needs."

Jacub stepped forward and was soon between her thighs. Babs was really up for it and moaned with pleasure as she put her legs up on his shoulders to afford him greater penetration. Her obvious desire for more cock and her noisy climaxes turned Lucian and me on again and when Jacub dismounted I lay down and had her mount me as I knew Lucian would want her rear. I love the feeling of having my wife dped and the unique feeling of feeling another guys cock in her just separated from my own by the thin wall between vagina and bowels.

Her body took some punishment from the three of us taking her in various ways and combinations. She was a very willing participant for whatever we wanted oral, riding her big dangling mature boobs, riding her pussy from front and back, and her big ass took some cock both being individually buggered and in various combinations including two of us and even on a couple of occasions she was triple penetrated. The guys having sated their lust left about 5.00 am leaving Babs and me quite shattered. We were so tired we simply fell asleep without even washing.

When I woke the place smelt of stale champagned and raw sex. Babs woke slowly and murmured "That really was a wild night." When she sat up she looked like a proper slut. Her makeup had run, her hair and face were covered in dry ejaculate, her stockings were laddered and also covered in ejaculate, her breasts, thighs and buttocks had small bruise marks from over enthusiastic gripping and groping and the bed too was covered in spunk. Her boobs too were covered in ejaculate and rubbed between them where the guys had ridden them -- I don't think they had ever had a larger set to play with. And when I fondled her pussy it was still seeping from the loads of spunk deposited in her by the three of us. To be frank the look of her well used body and the thought of me letting guys do what they liked to my wife's body but also joining them in doing so, was a turn on and she smiled when she saw my erection beginning to rise. She leaned down to deep throat me to hardness while I reached between her buttocks to fondle her anus. It too was still seeping spunk and when I turned her round it was a turn on to see it still gaping from the use that had been made of it by the three of us. I had forgotten how lewd it was to see Bab's rosebud temporarily gaping after taking a lot of cock there and It was really good to reclaim it for myself. As I pounded her plump ass could see the marks of finger and thumb prints of where the guys had grabbed her to make full use of her big willing ass.