A Blaze of Glory Pt. 01

Story Info
Letting loose is easy, when you can be completely anonymous.
5k words
4.75
6.9k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Finally, some time alone.' Brooke thought to herself, peeling off her leggings and throwing them into a pile on the floor. The past few weeks had left Brooke a sexually repressed mess, having no alone time and in turn having not taken care of her own needs for far too long. Her parents both worked at the local hospital, normally working similar shifts which gave her plenty of time to enjoy herself, but recently their hours had become varied, meaning there was always someone at home with her. Tonight was different though, her parents had turned in for bed early, she had her wireless headphones charged and she was going to enjoy her much-needed self-care time.

She put her laptop quietly down on the bed next to her, queueing up a video; Glory hole Confessional. This particular video featured a girl who looked very similar to her, a petite brunette with a spattering of light freckles, but with slightly a slightly larger chest. As the video started playing, Brooke's heart began to race. Most people who knew her would consider Brooke a classic nerd. She wore glasses and baggy casual clothing, read religiously, watched almost every sci-fi movie under the sun, and had never had a boyfriend. However, there was another side to her that not even her best friends knew.

Up until the previous summer, Brooke had not even gone as far as kissing a boy, or girl for that matter. When she decided she wanted to spend the summer outdoors though, her parents couldn't be happier, but her decision to be sent out of state wasn't to do with her wanting to build outdoors skills and a social life. Being out of state allowed Brooke to reinvent herself, be more confident with the opposite sex, and start to experiment. That's where she met Louis, a football player from what felt like worlds away who showed the pretty brunette attention and made her feel like she imagined the popular girls at school had always felt. The two shared her first kiss, and things progressively started to escalate as he went down on her, fingered her, and even convinced the naive Brooke to give him both handjobs and blowjobs. The latter became a personal favorite to her, and the entirety of the summer began a series of constant practicing of fellatio, Louis working her throat almost daily. She didn't mind, in pornography oral sex was always one thing she fantasized about and it was certainly something worth remembering.

The issue Brooke faced when she returned from camp though, was that everyone in her small town knew each other and she would never be able to do such a thing again without all of her friends finding out. That's why the fantasy of a glory hole appealed to her so much, it's the fun of hooking up without the embarrassment of having to see or know the person on the other side.

'Not that I'd ever do it mind you...' she thought to herself, sighing in disappointment. Brooke wasn't sure if she had the opportunity to use a glory hole if she would even go through with it. Even if she would, she didn't know where to even begin. But tonight that didn't matter, as Brooke had her videos. Laying in bed with her laptop sitting next to her, she slid a hand down between her legs, teasing herself gently, careful not to make a sound. Through her headphones, she could hear the sounds of the woman introducing herself, and a sound of pure elation as the first cock slipped through the hole in the left of the frame.

It wasn't long before the sound of slurping and gagging filled Brooke's ears, her eyes going wide as she watched the beautiful brunette quickly sucking and deep-throating the men offering themselves to her through the hole. Her mouth began to water as she rubbed her clit faster, pushing a finger deep inside herself. A soft moan escaped her lips as she continued watching the video intently, imagining herself in the place of the actress. Her fingering began to increase in pace, and in turn, the vigorous rubbing increased as well. Feeling a pressure building up within herself, Brooke felt her eyes locking on the large, thick cock on the screen as she remembered the feeling of Louis sliding deeply into her throat. The moaning became louder in her ears, and without realizing her sounds of pleasure began to intermingle with them, echoing throughout the room. Everything was going perfectly... until she heard a knock at her door.

"Honey? Can I come in?" Brooke's dad called out suspiciously. Her eyes widened in fear as she stopped the video, closed the windows upon windows of pornography opened in her browser, and pulled the covers up to cover her lower half. She was paranoid about this exact scenario and knew what to do; she had already queued up Netflix and disconnected her headphones before calling back out.

"Uh yeah, sure Dad!" she did her best to make sure she did not appear too disheveled, keeping the computer turned just enough so he could see that the streaming service was opened in case he had heard anything. As her dad walked in, she smiled innocently at him, "What's up?"

"Oh I was just going to the bathroom and uh... heard something," he said, awkwardly clearing his throat. "You okay? I just wanted to check up on you."

"Yep I'm doing fine," she said, trying to do her best to rush him out of the room as fast as possible. "Was just watching a movie, sorry if it got a little loud, I guess I forgot to plug my headphones in. I'll be sure to keep it quieter until I go to bed."

"Ah, just watching a movie," he said, clearly relieved. "Good good... that's not a problem sweetie, I just wanted to make sure you were alright."

"All good Dad." she laughed, holding a thumbs up for him, before yawning dramatically. "But I am super tired, probably a good opportunity for me to go to sleep too."

"Good idea, sleep well then," he said, coming to the side of her bed, and kissing her on the head before leaving. She smiled appreciatively but shuddered as he left. The last thing Brooke wanted to think about while she was naked and wet under her blankets was her dad.

'Great, that killed the mood.' she thought to herself, frustrated. Waiting a minute or two she pulled her laptop back over, frowning to herself. Brooke wasn't sure if she wanted to finish, but at least wanted the option. Pulling up Google, she started looking up more glory hole videos, wanting to find something new to take her mind off the built-up, edged orgasm that was quickly subsiding in her.

After searching for several minutes, she huffed in frustration. None of the new videos seemed to grab her attention like the original one, and it caused Brooke to keep mindlessly browsing the internet. Suddenly something grabbed her attention; a link for a forum website called mysterymeet.com and a post titled 'Local glory hole?' With curiosity filling her, Brooke bit her lip nervously before clicking it. The post had a short message attached to it; "Any good Glory Holes around you?? Post your favorite local spots!"

There was a shocking number of responses, hundreds of them covering several countries, and languages and ranging from comments like; "I'll host one at my place ;)" to discussing their favorite sex shops and clubs. Her eyes widened in shock as she continued to read through the thread, seeing addresses, web addresses for stores, and otherwise legitimate businesses that have glory holes hidden in bathrooms or back rooms. 'I always thought these were faked...' she thought to herself, her heart began to race as her eyes scanned up to the top of the page to the search function. Hesitating for just a moment, she clicked on the search box, typed in the name of her hometown, and hit enter.

Brooke didn't expect anything to come up for her quiet town but was greeted with a post that was dated four months previous; 'My fav local spot is at a sex shop called Teaz. Pretty quiet, not a lot of traffic and I got the BEST head there.'

She tilted her head curiously as she continued reading through the post. 'Teaz? Never heard of it...' Brooke thought to herself as she opened another tab to do a quick search. It wasn't a hard find, and before long she had the address for the store, reviews, and even a photo of the outside of the store. The shop itself was in a seedy part of town, one Brooke would have never been caught dead in under normal circumstances, let alone anyone that she knew. Brooke and her family lived in the West end of town, which was wealthier and quiet, some would say boring. Without even realizing it, Brooke was looking up directions on how to get to Teaz, a short bus ride would take her within two blocks of the store, perfect for a discreet drop-off.

'Until I get my driver's license...' she thought to herself, a smile creeping across her face. She quickly wiped the smile away though, how could she even consider doing something like this? What if she caught something or saw someone she knew? 'Just going to the shop won't hurt... I don't have to do anything, right?'

Still lost in thought, Brooke slammed her laptop, still filled with that pent-up feeling from edging herself, and made the decision she would swing by the store the next day. She was right, she didn't have to use the glory hole, she just needed to see it with her own eyes to believe it existed and wasn't some internet rumor. With her mind made up, the young woman curled up under her blankets, turned the lights off, and fell asleep; her mind running wild with images from the video she watched, thick, veiny cocks sliding through the hole in the wall and her eager mouth pleasing them...

The next morning came and Brooke jumped out of bed, excited and nervous. She quickly showered and got dressed before bounding downstairs for breakfast. Since it was a school day, Brooke was wearing her normal school uniform, a plain white blouse and plaid skirt with knee-high socks. Her light brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail, showing off her slender neck with a few loose strands of hair cradling her soft face. Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror, Brooke couldn't help but imagine the resemblance to the actress from the previous night. She was petite, with a perky ass that stood out with her skirt, firm legs from years of playing Soccer, a spattering of freckles across her nose, and a relatively small but perky bust.

Grabbing a quick bite to eat before heading to school, Brooke grabbed her bag and walked to school. It was a sunny day with a few clouds in the sky, perfect for September. Her private school was filled with other preppy-looking kids, rushing between classes and with nothing more important to them than college, or their extra-curricular activities. Normally Brooke would be the same, playing Soccer in hopes of an athletic scholarship, band practice, and working hard on the student council; but today all she could think of was her after-school 'field trip'.

Because of the anticipation, the day seemed to drag on for what felt like an eternity. Brooke's eyes seldom left the clock in whichever classroom she found herself in at the time, and she was called out for not paying attention several times. It was unbecoming of such an upstanding student like her, but she didn't care about school at that moment; all she cared about was if the rumors were true and if there was a glory hole so close to her. Luckily for Brooke, her last class of the day was a free study period which meant she could leave early if needed. On an average day, she'd be found studying hard in the library, but today she grabbed her bag and rushed to the nearest bus stop to head out to the East end of the city where Teaz would be found. The bus came after 10 minutes of waiting and when she flopped down in a seat at the back of the bus, she nervously tapped her foot on the ground for the entire bus ride.

As the bus arrived at Brooke's destination, she hesitated for a moment before disembarking. This part of town was grimy and colorless, the buildings a bit more run-down and the sounds of cars were louder and more aggressive than her normal suburban environment. Even though the store was only two blocks over, the walk felt almost as long as her entire day at school had been. Men walking past Brooke leered at her, their eyes seemingly undressing the beautiful 18-year-old, pulling off her conservative uniform as they passed. Every step she took added more and more doubts about what she was doing there.

'It's not like I'll actually do anything in there.' she thought to herself, anxiously. 'I should just go home, this is a waste of time and super dangerous...' These thoughts continued until she arrived in front of the store that had been on her mind all day. Teaz was a nondescript concrete cube of a building, with a small sign above the door showing the address but no other identifying marks to say this was the correct business. Had she not looked up the address on Google Maps the night before, Brooke would have thought this wasn't the right place to be. Her heart felt as if it were going to beat out of her chest as she stared at the door, unsure of what was behind it, but with a sudden burst of courage she grabbed the handle and yanked the door open; all but running inside.

What Brooke was greeted with inside was a slight shock. The store itself was well stocked, and very organized in rows based on the category of products. A large row of magazines and movies lined one wall, across the store there were racks of clothing, lingerie, and shelves filled to the brim with toys. Inside there were a few other customers, mainly men looking at magazines and doing their best not to make eye contact with anyone else. At the far end of the store, there was a middle-aged man, heavy set with a balding head of hair, who looked up at her suspiciously, raising an eyebrow. Suddenly the nerves Brooke had felt were replaced with discomfort at her outfit; knowing that her school uniform was likely the last thing she should be wearing in a place like this.

Aware that the other patrons of the store started to eye her up and down hungrily, like wolves eyeing a deer that had stumbled across their path, Brooke had hurriedly walked into a row of toys to try and stand out less. A young woman dressed in an outfit that was the fantasy of most middle-aged men, those middle-aged men currently filling this store in fact, would be the cause of problems and discomfort for even the most liberal or promiscuous of women. Her eyes barely left her feet, and when they did it was to look over the rows of vibrators, dildos, handcuffs, and other sexual paraphernalia. Aside from that, her eyes only came up from the rows of products to look for the mysterious back room she had read about the previous night. Finally, after several minutes of perusing the shelves and moving deeper into the store, listening to the hushed whispers of the men around her, she saw a sign in the far corner that read 'Video Booths'. Knowing this was what she had come here for, she steeled herself and walked as confidently as she could up to the front counter, the balding man still watching her suspiciously.

"Uhm... hi," Brooke said nervously. "I was uh... wondering if I could go back and see the video booths please?"

"Sorry darling, I don't think that's such a good idea." The man said, a hint of nervousness coming through himself. "Nothing back there that would interest a kid. You shouldn't be in here anyways..."

"I just want to go see," she said, all but pleading. "I heard that some 'interesting' things happen back there?"

The man's eyes narrowed as he looked her up and down. "Listen, kid, I don't want any trouble. I don't know who sent you in here or why, but nothing happens back there so you should leave."

His tone shook Brooke slightly and she was on the verge of leaving before she gritted her teeth in frustration. She had come so far and the thought of being turned away at the last possible moment wouldn't do. "Nobody sent me in here. I read about uh..." she leaned in and whispered, "Glory holes online. I just wanted to see if they were real. And I'm not a kid, I'm 18 thank you very much."

He frowned and thought for a moment, before looking over her shoulder and seeing several men still watching her, listening to her every word. "Yeah? Alright fine, show me some ID then."

This almost caused Brooke to leave. She thought she could keep this anonymous and nobody would even know she was here, but now this man wanted her ID which would give him much more information than she would have been comfortable giving out. But, this was her last shot after all. She took off her backpack and dug in it for her wallet, pulling out the learner's permit inside that had her name and birthdate on it. "Here, good enough?"

The man took it from her and inspected it thoroughly before his eyes lit up and he chuckled. "Damn, you really are 18. I've got to say, I'm shocked that someone like you would want to come here but alright. The cost to rent the booth is $5.00 for an hour but since you're so curious, it's on the house. Just don't come crying to me if anything happens, got it?"

She nodded eagerly, a feeling of relief washing over her. Brooke's heart was pounding in her chest, feeling as though it would burst out of her as she turned on her heel and made the seemingly endless walk to the video booths. Opening the door, she looked back over her shoulder and noticed that all eyes were on her, the men leering at her hungrily. Brooke blushed and rushed into the back hallway, being plunged into almost pitch black, the hallway so dim she could barely see three feet in front of her. Small lights are housed above each door, the majority of them bright green, indicating they're available. Two booths closest to the door into the store were red, the sounds of muffled moans coming through the doors.

Rushing to the end of the hall, Brooke entered the second last booth on the left side of the hallway, booth 12. Closing and locking the door behind her, she looked around the small booth, taking in the cramped surroundings. Against the wall facing the door is a small TV mounted into the wall, five buttons running down the side of the wall with small labels next to each outlining what appeared as the titles of movie options to watch. The walls and floor were all dirty, black paneling, exactly what you'd expect from a sex shop's backroom theatre. However, it wasn't long before Brooke noticed the most important details. On the walls to her left and right there were two perfectly round holes at waist level, and looking through them Brooke only saw the dark booths on either side of her. With her breath catching in her throat, she began to absentmindedly run her fingers along them, her mouth salivating slightly as she did.

"So it is real..." she whispered to herself, not daring to speak any louder in case anyone could hear her. Brooke took a seat in the small chair in front of the TV, unsure of what to do now. She had the booth for an hour, and she should be going home soon... 'But this isn't an opportunity I can pass up.' she thought. Leaning forward, she looks at the small labels of movie titles and decides to start up the third movie, Oral Academy. The booth was illuminated by the dim screen, a video starting to play of a petite blonde in a schoolgirl uniform; one much like her own but much more revealing, speaking with her "Teacher" about her grades. It was a cliche porno, but seeing her slide down to her knees and sucking reminded her of the previous night and what she couldn't finish herself. Sliding a hand between her legs, she began to slowly rub herself over her panties, moaning softly as the sounds of sucking filled the booth.

Time seemed to slip away from her as Brooke continued to pleasure herself here in the dark, dirty booth. Her dream finally came true; finding a glory hole and helping herself get off in it. Even though she wasn't servicing any men, just knowing it was here and she was brave enough to go was enough to give her a sense of accomplishment she was very much in need of. Pulling her panties to the side, she began to finger herself deeply, her thumb working her clit as her moans of pleasure became louder, echoing through the cramped booth. With her free hand, she brought her hand up to her blouse, undoing the top few buttons so she could slide a hand inside, caressing her chest. Brooke's hand slid under her bra, squeezing and tweaking her nipples, causing a small squeal to escape her lips. Lost in the feelings of pleasure coursing through her body, Brooke didn't hear the door of the next booth opening and quickly closing next to hers, or the sound of a man kneeling to look through the hole.

12