A Bloody Good Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gunther started feeling my breasts through my shirt. It would only be a matter of time before he tried to take it off. The position I was lying in probably wasn't very comfortable for him, so I spread my legs and let him nestle in between them. When he was settled, he did exactly what I'd expected him to do, and pushed my shirt up. Then he kissed my boobs through my bra, sucking on the lycra of the cups, making my nipples hard.

I pushed his shirt up, revealing his belly and chest. Gunther wasn't shy, and he finished removing his shirt and threw it over the side of the bed. He had a flat stomach and broad shoulders, and a sparse coating of hair on his chest and belly.

Without thinking, without hesitating any longer, I slipped off my singlet and unclipped my bra. Gunther didn't hesitate to reach over and cup one breast in each hand. He leant down to kiss them. His hot breath sent shivers down my spine and I felt my pussy grow wet. If I had any decency, any sort of shame, I would have stopped, but instead I let Gunther kiss my chest, my neck, and my lips.

My arms slipped around his shoulders and I succumbed to the moment. He felt indescribably good, and the way he kissed me, I could easily believe the attraction he felt for me hadn't just developed recently.

Gunther nibbled my earlobe. 'You know, we could circumvent the whole donor process if I just put the sperm where it's eventually going to end up.'

'You want to have sex?'

'I think it's worth consideration. It'd make the whole process simpler, right?'

'Right,' I agreed. 'I have no issues with just having sex. That's how Brett always imagined it would happen, so it wouldn't really be cheating.'

'The kid can be his. I don't want the kid. But I want you. This feels too good for me to want to stop and wank.'

'You can have me. I want you, too.'

There it was. An admission. An admission of guilt and lust. An admission that should have made me feel sick with shame, but was actually a relief.

'I'm probably going to fuck this up,' Gunther said. 'I'll come too fast the first time. You won't get to orgasm.'

'I won't fall pregnant the first time. You can come back for more.'

'Tonight?' he asked. 'Can I see if I'm lucky the second time, and can make you come?'

I frowned. 'It's third time lucky, Gunther.'

He grinned wolfishly. 'I was hoping you'd say that.'

Jesus, God. He wasn't just planning on having sex with me, he was planning on repeatedly nailing me. I'd certainly opened a floodgate, hadn't I? His prick, which was pressing against the fabric of his shorts, appeared none too small, which raised another question; could I take him?

Gunther removed my shorts and knickers. With me lying nude beneath him, he leant down and kissed my breasts again, then my stomach, then my thighs, which were tightly clamped together.

'Spread your legs,' he requested hoarsely.

I spread them. Gunther moved his mouth and hands to my newly exposed cunt. I yelped and wriggled away. It was way too much, too soon.

'You're wet,' he said, tracing his fingers over my entrance. He pulled his hand back, showing me the string of vaginal fluid that connected his index finger to my pussy. There was a good ten centimetre chain. 'Are you always like this?'

I shrugged, embarrassed. 'Sometimes.'

'Are you horny?'

'Uh... yes. Well, obviously.'

'Then why were you just trying to get away from me?'

'I wasn't. It was just a shock. Like being tickled.'

'Then I'll hold you down this time,' he remarked. 'So you can't get away.'

He leant down and buried his face between my legs. It was terrible. The stimulation was complete and full-on, without any real sort of warm up. My hands flew up to my head and I grabbed at my hair as I tried not to struggle.

I thought I'd have to fake an orgasm in order to get him to stop, but then something unexpected happened; I began to enjoy it. Not only did I enjoy it, I got right into it. I went from being horrified and feeling invaded, to near climax, in less than a minute.

Gunther pushed a few fingers into my soaking pussy. My hands moved from my scalp to his, my fingers knotting in his hair as I began to grind against him. I made some comment about how amazing it felt, and Gunther responded by pulling his fingers from my twat.

'Oh my God,' I cried. 'You've stopped.'

Gunther chuckled. 'I'm not the only one enjoying this, am I?'

'No. No, you're not. It's... wow.'

He laughed again. 'Lie down, Hailey, and I'll keep going.'

I hadn't even realised I'd half sat up, but I abided Gunther's directive and laid down. No sooner had my head hit the pillow than I felt one of his fingers nudging my arsehole. I was shocked, and just about to tell him to stop, when he slid it into me.

'That's my little finger,' he said. 'The rest are going back in your snatch.'

By this point I was wriggling and moaning. I wanted him, and with the determination of a woman who wants to come, I grabbed his head and shoved his face between my legs.

'Get back to it,' I hissed.

Gunther chuckled as he resumed eating my pussy. He was pushing his fingers in and out of me quite hard, and ever time they were at their maximum point of penetration, I thought I might orgasm, but my climax remained elusive. And yet I was full, so full. It had been years since I'd been with a man who'd penetrated me anally.

My lover grew rougher, finger-fucking me mercilessly while roughly tonguing my clit. I started to writhe and moan. I was scared of what was going to happen when I finally came, because I have a tendency to be rough.

When my orgasm came, I couldn't help myself; I screamed, I swore, I ground into him and I entirely forgot any sort of decency as I descended into some bestial, lust-filled creature.

Gunther didn't stop until I pushed him away.

He glanced up at me with a knowing grin, shucked off his shirt, slipped out of his shorts, and lay over me. I kissed him hungrily, tasting myself, tasting him. I wanted more. I wanted him inside me. I pulled him close, all too aware of the erection that was pressing against my thigh.

'Touch it,' he said.

I reached down and stroked it. Long, but not scarily so, but hugely thick. The sort of cock that will stretch a woman. The sort of cock that will momentarily hurt when it's owner pushes it inside you. But not the sort of cock you want to walk away from. Below it were two large, heavy testicles, covered in downy hair, and though Gunther had told me to touch his penis, he didn't seem to mind when I fondled his balls, too, feeling what he had to offer me.

He let out a groan and buried his face in my neck. 'Let's make a baby, hey?'

'Yes, lets,' I agreed, guiding his hard-on towards my entrance. 'Be gentle.'

He was gentle, but he was so wound up that it wasn't easy for him to take his time. He grunted as he slowly eased himself inside me, stretching me, forcing me to accommodate him. It didn't take more than a few seconds for mild pain to turn into pleasure, and I held his face and pulled him into a kiss.

He moved unsteadily, but not uncertainly; he wasn't so much nervous as he was trying to hold off coming too soon, and he was leaning on a hank of my hair but I didn't move him. I wrapped my legs around his, grabbed his bum, and continued to kiss him.

Gunther grew frantic, pushing in and out, and lifting himself up on his elbows. My head began to knock the headboard, but I don't think he noticed. He was too far gone. A few more thrusts and he was orgasming, ramming himself into me as far as humanly possible as he filled me with his seed.

I listened to the noises he made, fully aware I'd never be able to look at him the same way again, and being grateful for that, because knowing someone carnally is the biggest, dirtiest and best secret in the world. And I knew Gunther, I'd let him kiss me, touch me, fuck me.

'Oh fuck, Hailey,' he groaned, collapsing onto me. 'That was so good.'

'It was,' I agreed, kissing his shoulder.

His skin was soft and smooth, and as we lay in the aftermath I had a good feel of his body. There were no wrinkles, no real scares, no signs of age. He was young, and his youth seeped from every pore, reminding me of what I once was. I felt almost guilty, as though in sleeping with him I was accessing something from my past that I was no longer entitled to.

'What are you thinking about?' Gunther asked, his cock still inside me.

'How young you are. How untouched by age. How odd it is to see a man your age naked, and to sleep with him.'

'Is it bad?'

'No. No, it's amazing.'

He gave me a quick kiss. 'Do you know what I'm thinking?'

'No. What?'

'I'm thinking how cheeky it is to fuck a woman who's old enough to be sexually confident, and someone else's wife to boot.'

'Will you regret this tomorrow?'

'Fuck no.' He laughed. 'This isn't just for you, Hailey. This is for me, too. It's sex without guilt, without expectation, without anyone asking when I'm going to marry you. Regret? Fuck. What a thought. Great, no strings sex with someone who knows what she's doing and wants nothing from me but a few loads of cum. It's every man's dream.'

It was the best answer I could have gotten, because I knew that every donation would come with a fuck, and every fuck would be no-strings-attached.

~~~~~~

As promised, Gunther fucked me again twice more that night, then again on Friday at lunchtime. The sex on Friday came unexpectedly. He had me naked and bent over a table before I knew what was happening. Not that I was complaining, you realise, but it made me realise that he wasn't going to stop fucking me until I expressly told him to. Until then, he saw me as someone with whom he could have a lot of sex.

I wasn't disgusted or annoyed or put out, I was delighted. Brett was a great lover, he was caring and considerate, and he'd always go the extra mile to try and ensure I came, and the emotional aspect of love-making with my husband was unbeatable, but it wasn't dirty, cheating sex. It wasn't letting a much younger man take you when and how he wanted. It wasn't down and dirty, rough and bestial.

Brett came home on Saturday evening with a bunch of flowers and a box from the jewellers.

'I know it doesn't count for shit, but I love you and I'm sorry,' he muttered gruffly. 'I was an idiot. I was petty. From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry, and I'll do whatever it takes to make things right.'

'It's okay.'

'No, no, it's not okay. I was vain and stupid and all I could think of was myself. If you want a child, I reckon we should go through proper sperm donor channels. If you don't, we'll just continue on, you and me.'

I hugged him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He wasn't a small man and he was carrying a good deal of extra weight. 'I found a donor.'

'You... you what?'

'I found a donor.'

'Not Dutchie?'

'Definitely not Dutchie,' I replied. 'Do you want to know who it is?'

'Is it a local?'

'Yep.'

'And he's discreet?'

'I have no reason to believe otherwise.'

Brett licked his lips and considered my question. 'No,' he requested. 'Don't tell me. I don't want to run into him in town and know he's been with my wife.'

I was pleased with his answer, because somehow, Gunther seemed like my secret. I worked with my husband. I'd shared my farm with him. That might sound silly, but it really did feel like I was finally pulling the farm into some sort of reasonable shape when Brett came along and then for all intents and purposes, everyone referred to it as his. Brett had also managed to form friendships with locals who for years had given me a wide berth. Everything I had, my husband shared, and there was nothing, save Gunther, that I had that he didn't.

Furthermore, I felt let down by my husband. He'd hired Dutchie, he'd told me to sleep with him, and when I had - and the little shit had blabbed - he thought that a bunch of flowers and a pair of earrings might make amends for his lack of presence. I didn't want jewellery, I wanted my husband.

But Brett left on Sunday night, just as he always did, leaving Gunther and I to manage two farms in the continual heat, seemingly not caring that I couldn't even go into town and buy milk without being made to wait half an hour by a shop assistant who found every reason under the sun to delay serving me, ostensibly to show her disapproval. Brett just told me to take Paul's advice and carry on.

'You'll be right, munchkin,' he said.

If you'd like to know how you get treated in a small town when rumours abound you've cheated on your hard-working, salt-of-the-earth-husband (because Brett's reputation had increased proportionately to how mine had decreased), try it and find out for yourself. I don't think it's something Brett wanted to understand, because understanding would have meant accepting his own part in the fiasco, and that wasn't something he seemed capable of doing.

~~~~~~~~

I'd never thought Gunther would find anything he found better than marijuana, but apparently illicit sex rated higher than illicit drugs.

He fucked me absolutely senseless. Sometimes he'd literally walk into work, grab me and kiss me, and start mauling me. I was changing my underwear left, right and centre. When my period came, he asked how I felt about not being pregnant.

'Disappointed,' I admitted.

'I'm not,' he said. 'Let's go inside. I want to fuck you in the shower.'

He turned twenty-three two days after my period finished. I asked him if I should get him a birthday present and he said 'sure', he wanted a blow job and a dirty great wet kiss afterwards. I found that habit of his curious, and asked if he had any tendencies towards men, but he told me he couldn't be less interested in other men if he tried. What he liked was the taboo aspect of it. He was supposed to be a good Christian country boy, and instead he was a pothead who was fucking his married boss, and tasting his cum on her tongue. The best part was, he told me, nobody knew.

The temperamental tractor had since been fixed. Gunther had seen to that. Funny how a good man will help you when you're just a friend, but he'll help you a hell of a lot more when you're spreading your legs for him. Gunther had wasted no time going to the dealer and ensuring they knew exactly how he felt about their 'lemon' tractor and why they were required to fix it, properly this time. I heard a whisper that the repairs totalled just shy of twelve grand.

We were out in a field near the dam. Gunther leant against the tractor as he lowered his pants, exposing the penis I was now intimately acquainted with. I held it and admired it, kissed it and caressed it, until Gunther gave a grunt that suggested he was losing patience.

'Slow,' I told him, pushing his cock to the left so I could suck on his balls. 'This is a present, not just to get you off. In a minute I want you to get naked.'

'Out here?'

'Nobody can see you.'

'Will you get naked with me?'

'Sure.'

We were well out of sight of the road, and no sales reps were expected. We had complete privacy, even though we were standing in the open. We took off our clothes and embraced. Gunther traced his fingers down my spine and told me I was beautiful. He seemed so young, so alive, so vibrant. He had his whole life ahead of him and here I was, stealing a few months of it, not just because I wanted a baby, but because I wanted him.

Gunther kissed and nuzzled my neck and breasts, teasing me, arousing me. I couldn't believe how much I wanted him. Twice a day he was inside me, pounding away, and I physically hurt from the continual love-making, and yet my pussy was wet and swollen, begging for more.

I ignored my own desire as I slipped to my knees. The grass was littered with small rocks that tore at my skin. I didn't care. I just wanted to give Gunther a good present.

I returned my attention to his cock and balls, sucking and kissing, caressing and gently squeezing. Whenever I fell into a rhythm and he started thrusting, I'd stop. He'd grunt with frustration but he didn't complain and he didn't ask me to just let him come.

Saliva seeped from the corners of my mouth and my jaw was sore, but still I kept going. Gunther was now whimpering and his balls were high and tight. He was near to coming, but he needed me to keep going in order to be able to climax, and I wasn't going to do that. Not yet.

I rose to my feet and kissed him. I knew he'd be able to taste his pre-cum on my tongue, and sure enough, he returned my kiss viciously, grabbing onto me so I couldn't run away.

'It's so hard,' I whispered, holding his erection in one hand. 'It's twitching.'

'I was close.'

'You're impatient.'

He smiled faintly. 'You're a tease, but I love it when you tease me.'

'Come and sit by the dam with me for a while.'

'Sure.'

I laid out his shirt and we both sat on it.

'Are you leaving a wet patch on my shirt?' Gunther asked, bemused. 'I've never met a woman who gets as wet as you.'

'Probably.'

'I love the smell of your cunt.'

We continued to sit on his shirt, to laugh and talk, until his hard on had subsided. Gunther was almost the exact same size flaccid as he was hard, it was just soft and a bit thinner. It wasn't often I saw it in that state. It took him no time at all to get erect. The benefits of being young, I guess.

I took Gunther's hand and helped him to his feet. His prick started hardening. He knew it was time. He'd been patient, and the reward was just about his.

His perineum and balls got attention before his prick did. My saliva covered his groin, shiny in the midday sun, and Gunther brushed the stray hairs from my forehead as I took his cock into my mouth. I sucked and wanked him with one hand, while using the other to cup his balls.

'Hailey,' he whimpered. 'Hailey, I'm going to come so hard.'

His soft cries turned to a loud, almost anguished cry, as he finally came. The force of it shocked him, and he didn't know what to do, or how to cope. Hell, I was an experienced cocksucker and I barely coped as he shot loads and loads of cum into my mouth. It spewed out, landing over my hand and knees, leaving them coated.

'Oh Hailey, Hailey, Hailey,' he groaned, as the last of the pleasure subsided. 'Look at the fucking mess I've made of you. It's fucking awesome. You're covered in it. You're my married slut and I don't know what I'm going to do when I finally knock you up.'

~~~~~~~~~

I enjoyed the affair as much as Gunther, and it might have continued to get more and more out of hand had I not fallen pregnant that month. At first I didn't believe it. It seemed almost unfathomable that I, at thirty-eight, had managed to conceive during my second month of trying.

I drove into Dalby to buy a pregnancy test. The last thing I wanted to do was buy one from my local pharmacy and set the loose tongues wagging again. I peed in the shopping mall bathroom over a plastic stick, cussing as it splashed onto my hands.

Two lines appeared almost immediately. I was over a week late and my breasts were sore and now I had the ultimate proof; a positive pregnancy test. My hands shook. Pregnant. Pregnant with Gunther's child. All going well, in eight months Brett and I would be parents.

It was completely impossible to give either Brett or Gunther the news, so I simply went back to the farm and went about my business for the next few weeks without saying a thing.

Gunther knew. By the time my next period failed to show, he ran his hands over my chest and nodded knowingly when I winced. My nipples were incredibly sensitive and my boobs were huge. They'd literally grown a cup size overnight.

'You're pregnant, aren't you?' he said.

'I think so. I did a test...'