A Blow for Travis

Story Info
Sibling in a hot spot.
1.5k words
44.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Love

My stories are not long romances - just a moment in time

Not boyfriend/girlfriend - a different dynamic

Backstory minimal - typically incest starts early with dark origins - not permitted here

All over 18

Travis drove with his arm resting by the open window of his car. He disliked his current living arrangement. He lived in a house that was built in the 1890s and had been chopped up into apartments. What saved him were the ten foot ceilings in his cramped living space.

He scanned the park across the street from his apartment as he arrived home. During the day the park was filled with joggers wearing their expensive running shoes and bikers wearing their colorful attire.

After dark, the park turned into a fairyland of exquisite, decadent perversions. Some a person paid for; others were free. The solicitor grateful for a volunteer to participate in their fantasy and their risks be damned.

Travis knew all this. It was his job.

He was coming back from visiting his sister, Vivian. She was always his lifeline from the madness. Truthfully, he was babysitting. When his sister first got married, the two of them took a hiatus. He was certain her eldest kid, Tyler, belonged to Ray, her husband. Soon after the child was born, the siblings reignited their passions and she was immediately pregnant again. A lactating female he learned was a bonus. He loved to suckle her liquid body substance. He was glad he got to enjoy that again after his kid, Jay, was born. A miniature version of himself.

Now she was on the pill and busy getting boob jobs and who knows what else. She had been on a kick where she would get injections in her lips to make them full and plump. He loved to watch those thick and sensual lips around his dick. His dick still had remnants of her saliva. She always knew just what he desired and over time what he loved. He thought back to her passionately sucking, stroking, and licking his dick. She would eagerly take all of him in her mouth and down her throat. And always swallowed. He shifted his position to accommodate his hard on as a result of the fond memory. Poor Ray had to pay for all that cosmetic crap. Travis shared the benefits. It was his payment for babysitting now. Babysitting entailed sitting around the pool for an hour then bringing the kids in to watch TV while his sister ran errands.

It was a Thursday around 1:00 in the afternoon when his sister dropped by. He was getting ready for work. When he opened the door after unlocking the whole series of locks, he glared at her.

"What is wrong with your face?" he puzzled.

"Huh? Oh. I forgot to fill in my eyebrows. I was in such a hurry," she replied matter of factly. Travis just shook his head.

She walked into his tiny apartment and sat on the bed.

"Where are the boys?" he asked when he noticed they weren't with her.

"They are with mom," she sighed. She was accustomed to her older brother questioning her.

"Shit. Mom couldn't take care of the two of us and you left the boys with her? You need to get back over there and get them!" he exclaimed.

"Travis. You need to listen to me! I have left Ray and I'm done. I only want you," she shouted to get his attention.

Travis stilled. This was his own fault. She had waited for him til he came back from overseas. He knew what they did was wrong. He had fucked his fair share of females when he was abroad trying to get her out of his head. Instead he learned that no one could compare to his sister. But he wanted to do the right thing for her he thought at the time so he told her to get married. She listened to him and she married Ray. It was a huge mistake.

"When was the last time Ray touched you?"

"Ray hasn't fucked me since Tyler was born," she answered.

Travis exhaled. That confirmed Jay was his son. He knew it. However, Ray had to know what was going on. Why hadn't he said anything thought Travis. This was not good. Travis was trying to get a handle on what Ray had planned. Ray owned a speakeasy (vintage bar) and sometimes his side business dealings were not above board.

"Give me the keys to Ray's house. You can not call him, try to meet him, or ask for any money. Do you understand?" he told her.

"Yes," she cried.

Travis sat on the bed next to her and tenderly pulled her close. He affectionately kissed the top of her head. He put his hand under her chin and tilted her face to him. He kissed her softly. She reached up and hugged him.

Vivian was a mess. Travis needed to drive her to their mom's house and get to work. He couldn't afford to do anything to screw things up at work right now as he wanted to leave on amicable terms. He hoped when all this blew over, he would be in a better position. At this moment, however, he could easily be blackmailed by his and his sister's relationship and he did not want to take that risk. He was contemplating his next steps.

Ray sent four guys to beat up Travis. Ray knew it would take at least four to take him down. Ray tolerated Travis fucking his sister as after all he had some on the side himself but taking her and Tyler away was unthinkable. It pissed him off. Travis wound up in the hospital. On the report he stated he was jumped from behind. It was dark and he could not make out any details. As a result of his injuries he was put on leave at work.

Ray did ask for his son. Vivian let Tyler go to his dad's place in good faith. A week later Ray sent Tyler back to Vivian along with a moving van full of their things. In addition, the divorce papers arrived which Vivian quietly and uneventfully signed.

For Vivian, it was over. She had her two boys. Travis was in his old room at their mom's house across the hall from her recuperating. They were together.

For Travis, it was not over. Thankfully, however, it was not the worse case scenario. Yes, he did spend some time in the hospital but it was only him that was hurt. At this moment, he needed to focus on getting back on his feet.

Vivian knocked on his bedroom door and walked in the room. Travis watched her walk around his bed with his one good eye.

"Your eyebrows grow back yet?" he teased.

Vivian stared at him. She had been going slow these past couple of days giving him blow jobs only after the doctors cleared him for limited physical activity. Now she was going to ride him and make him howl. There was no way he could catch her if she pissed him off. She pulled the covers back. He was getting hard. She unceremoniously climbed over him. She wasn't trying to be gentle but she did move cautiously. She carefully straddled him and leaned over delicately pressing her tits on his chest. She closed her eyes and sighed. She missed their skin touching in this warm, intimate fashion. She fervently kissed his lips, face, ears, and buried her face in his neck. She adored his masculine scent. Instinctively her hips had been sliding her pussy lips back and forth on his cock. She wanted him.

With his good arm and hand, Travis was squeezing her tits. He was trying to lift his hips. She lovingly stroked him a few times then lined her pussy up with his dick and sank down. She moaned. She rocked and circled her hips. She wanted to make it last but she could tell by his breathing he was getting close. He grunted each time he thrust up into her. She placed her fingers on her clit and earnestly started rubbing in circles. Her pace quickened. She felt the waves of her orgasm and her juices flowed. Her pussy was clenching on his dick. Travis felt her come. He tensed up and exclaimed loudly when he released inside her. She couldn't tell how much of it was pain versus pleasure. Absolutely not their finest fucking session but it would have to do for now. She gingerly climbed off him. He had not moved.

"You ok, honey? Do I need to get you something?" she asked.

She floated her hand to his flaccid dick and lovingly put it in her mouth. He groaned. His eyes were still closed. She was licking him clean. She sucked her juices and his remaining semen off. She lovingly touched his balls.

His lips curled up and then he smiled real big and started chuckling. He wrapped his good arm around her and pulled up her for a kiss.

"That was good, baby. Real good," he said nuzzling her.

"Travis, we need to get our own place and move out of mom's house. Sweetie, I hate to see you like this. We can start over," she implored.

"Soon. First I must work some things out. I promise we will," he reassured her.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sister in Backseat Heat Marissa discovers her brother's boner during the ride home.in Incest/Taboo
My Brother Broke Me Injury leads to intimacy, incest, and impregnation.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Moving Day With Mom Mom helped him move his little sister.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories