A Blowjob on Teams

Story Info
A wife sucks off her hubby during a teams call.
2.4k words
4.27
17.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koquette
Koquette
25 Followers

My husband Simon was in the study when I returned home from the gym. I'd booked the week off work, but he was up to his eyeballs working on a stressful project.

Feeling hot and horny in a pair of black leggings and a sports bra, detailed with a pink trim, I tentatively knocked the door.

"It's only me, Simon," I said quietly. Of course it was only me. "Can you spare a few moments for your horny wife?" I smirked.

"Sorry, love, but I'm going into a Teams call in fifteen minutes, and I'm expected to discuss these damn figures." Simon waved a piece of paper in the air, looking distressed.

"Fifteen minutes is all I need." I stepped inside the study with a mischievous grin, checking the screen wasn't feeding into a live call.

Simon chuckled. "Trust me, Jemma, I'd love nothing more than to go back to bed with you, but I really don't have the time. Maybe at lunchtime."

I straddled my husband's lap as he sat up in the chair. He was wearing a crisp white shirt and tie with a pair of summer shorts. I always found it amusing when he dressed like that for a day of Teams calls.

"But at lunchtime I'll be hungry for food. Right now, I'm hungry for something else."

"You know I don't like to reject your sexy body," he said, eyeing up my bust filled sports bra. "But this is one of those times..."

"Shhhh. No buts, Mr. You need me to relieve all this pent-up frustration." I was being very flirtatious, risking an argument because my husband really did need to prepare for the meeting.

"Come on, love, don't stress me out further." Simon pleaded, kissing my full lips.

"Come on, what?" I teased back, straightening up my body and slowly unzipping the sports bra.

My husband sighed. "You'll get me into trouble if I don't get my head around these figures in time for the meeting," he complained, watching the zipper moving downwards.

"You're the one who left them to the last minute," I pointed out, exposing a bit of soft cleavage.

"They were only given to me ten minutes before you came home!" he said.

"When you're on your death bed, many, many years from now, which option do you think you'll regret not taking, sex with your wife or looking over those figures?" I said playfully, with my boobs about to pop out.

"That's not fair," Simon chuckled as the zipper came apart.

Right in front of my husband's face, the unrestrained weight of my large breasts came bursting out of the sports bra, demanding attention.

"You get me every time with your tits," he smiled, wetting his lips with the tip of his tongue.

"Would you like to wet something else with that tongue?" I smirked, lifting my bust to offer him the full swell of my breasts. "My nipples look just about ready. They certainly feel ready."

I felt satisfaction and pleasure when my husband finally submitted to me. He lifted his hands and took control of my breasts, cupping them in his palms, kneading feverishly while I leaned back and pulled the pink elastic bobble along the length of my ponytail.

As my long, dark auburn hair swung loosely onto my shoulders and down my back, Simon leant forward, took the left nipple into his mouth, and suckled like a starving newborn. I sighed and looked down to watch his lips sucking against my swollen, dark-pinkish areola.

"See, that wasn't too difficult," I grinned, slowly gyrating my hips in his lap. "If I'm not mistaken, I do believe that's an erection I can feel."

"You're such a tease," my husband exhaled, pushing my breasts together before he sucked on the neglected right nipple.

"I just love it when you play with my boobs," I giggled, rubbing my mound against his package.

Simon sat back with his hands caressing my breasts. "I promise I will fuck you at lunchtime, but right now I really do need to get ready for this meeting," he warned me. I saw it in his eyes.

But I grabbed the back of his head and shoved his face where I wanted it, between my tits. "How many men would love to trade places with you right now?" I wasn't being vein. I was simply making a point.

Simon launched back, slamming his head against the rest. He was definitely annoyed with me. "I promise I'm going to fuck you stupid after this meeting. Now please go, Jemma!" He painfully tweaked my nipples and laughed at me.

The sudden, sharp pain caused me to catch a breath, but it also sent an arousing tingle up my spine and made me more determined to get what I came in for.

"Promises, promises," I rolled my eyes. "Get your cock out and let me ride it. I bet I can get us both off before the meeting starts." I pulled at his shorts.

"Please, Jemma. Now's not the time to fuck around."

Then, just like that, my fifteen minutes were almost up. Three minutes to go, a notification pinged to let the other invitees know somebody had started the meeting early.

"Shit! Now I'll have to wing it! Come on, up you get!" My husband was frantic with worry, trying to man-handle me off his lap. "As much as I love your tits, they won't pay the mortgage if I get fired."

"Don't be so sure about that," I laughed, standing myself up between his legs. "The bank manager couldn't keep his eyes off them when we secured the mortgage."

"No more games, Jemma. I mean it. I love you, but I have work to do."

I was so horny seeing him stressed; I selfishly couldn't let it go. "And you have a cock that needs sucking."

Simon stared at me in astonishment as I got down on my knees and crawled backwards under the desk.

"What the fuck are you doing? I'm about to join a call with senior managers!"

"And I'm about to suck your cock. Now help me out and raise yourself."

"Jemma!" But he did it. My husband raised his arse, and I pulled his shorts down. His solid cock sprang free, and I wrapped my dominant hand around it.

"Ohhh, fuck! Don't make a sound!" Simon glared at me with an expression of panic and disbelief while I giggled topless between his legs.

"Good morning, everybody." It was Simon's boss. I recognised his voice. The sleazy old flirt would definitely trade places with him, I reckoned.

As the people on the call shared pleasantries, I discreetly shared some pleasantries of my own with my husband's stuff cock. I went closer between his open legs, much to his frustration, and with a firm grip, I slowly pulled the foreskin back and forth.

"Uhh," he grunted, looking fearful at his screen.

While Simon listened to his boss beginning his spiel about the project, I whispered. "Hello, big boy. You're looking very handsome this morning. Would you like a kiss, or would you prefer I just wrap my lips around you and suck the cum right out of your balls?"

"Shush!" Simon gritted his teeth, but his shaft had definitely just thickened with anticipation in my hand.

"Mmm, what's that clear juice leaking from the tip?" I lapped it up with my tongue and then my husband slammed his fist down on the desk.

"Uhhh!" he gasped.

I licked the droplets of pre cum, then opened my mouth to take him in, but Simon grabbed hold of my hair and stopped me. He'd just been 'summoned' to go over the figures. The figures which had become the bane of my morning.

I giggled and eased off. I wasn't that cruel, but I did listen to him wing his analysis while I massaged his nuts and stroked his shaft.

"Thank you for that, Simon," some woman said at the end. "Are you ok? You look a little flushed and you sounded croaky in parts."

I stopped everything and started laughing with a hand clamped over my mouth. I did feel guilty for a few moments.

Simon cleared his throat. "I'm fine, Francesca. Thanks for asking. I woke with a bit of a sore throat this morning."

"Nice one, Simon," I nodded and smiled from under the desk. Francesca was one of the Managing Directors.

"Take breaks when you need to," his boss said. "That lovely wife of yours will look after you, I'm sure."

Simon almost chocked on his boss' words while I banged my head on the desk from laughing so hard. Then somebody else began their segment, allowing me to finally get my husband's cock in my mouth.

"Allison," I heard his boss call out. "Can you give us an update from procurement, please."

This is my moment, I thought, seizing it with a firm grip and a wide-open mouth. My husband jolted in front of his colleagues. His erotic nightmare had begun.

My slim fingers wrapped around his shaft, pulling the foreskin up and down. The desk hid from the meeting what I was doing to my poor husband. Simon daren't look way from the screen, not even for a glimpse. He knew he'd get busted with that contoured look on his handsome face.

"Look at me while I suck your cock," I whispered.

"Shush," he said with his hand tactfully covering his mouth.

I smiled, tipped my head towards his cock and ran my tongue across the head. Simon jolted again, trying to remain still and quiet. It was the riskiest thing we'd ever done, given the consequences of him getting caught, but I wouldn't be hurried, for I was the one in control.

I took the swollen gland into my mouth and gave it a soft, loving French kiss, gathering the salty juice which was leaking from the tip. Simon tensed in the chair, sighing in frustration while Allison babbled boring details about procurement for the project.

I moved my hand down his shaft, gripping and stroking from base as I mouth followed. I took my husband deep to the back of my throat before I came back up and worked my mouth downwards again.

It became too much for him. "Arrrr," he groaned. "Arrrr, stop," he gasped in whispers.

There was no way I could stop now. I was hornier than ever, and I knew Simon didn't really want me to stop. I looked at his face as I sucked his cock. Agony and ecstasy seeped from his pours while his eyes strained to focus on the meeting.

I kept looking up, hoping he'd look down, but he knew he couldn't without giving the game away, the game I'd pretty much forced my husband to play. I knew he'd thank me for it soon enough with a mouthful of warm sperm.

I massaged the dome shaped head with my tongue until I sensed he was going to cum. I smiled and traced the tip down the length of his shaft to the balls. I gently took them into my mouth, sucking on one at a time while his colleagues continued to discuss the project.

Simon was holding back the gates of hell, judging by the distressed look of pleasure and anxiety on his face. My husband's breathing was rugged, fearful, desperate, but his cock seemed to only grow harder and harder in my hand and mouth.

"Sorry to cut in. Nature calls," he suddenly interrupted the meeting, painfully. He was excused before he muted himself and switched off his camera.

"Oh, fuck! Make me cum! Please put me out of my misery!" he fell back in the chair, gasping, balls twitching and tightening. He needed his erotic nightmare to end, so I agreed to end it for him.

As the chair wheeled backwards, I crawled out from under the desk like the boss' naughty secretary. Topless with my tits hanging down. I held onto his cock, stroking it faster as I clamped my lips around the head and sucked the life out of him.

"Give me your hot cum," I begged like a slut, helping him along. "Give your naughty wife your cream."

My pussy was soaking wet. Tits swollen with arousal. Nipples rubbing against the leather edge of the chair while his boss chaired the meeting.

"I'm nearly there," Simon groaned, three quarters cooked. "Ohhh, fuck, Jemma."

My lips sucked and rolled the foreskin back and forth, massaging the throbbing head. Simon finally grunted, heaving himself forwards and sinking his fingers into my long, dark auburn hair.

"Fuck! I'm getting close! Ohhhh, fuck!" my husband was frantic, releasing my hair and resting his arms along the rest.

I gripped his shaft tight and stroked him into my mouth, bobbing my head with great enthusiasm.

"Oh, yes! Yes!" Simon groaned, thrusting his hips out of the chair. He was finally going to cum.

I kept bobbing and stroking as I cupped his balls and massaged his soft sac, feeling how full and tender they were. I moaned around his cock. My husband gasped, grunted and shook violently.

"Here it comes!" he exclaimed.

I jolted and blinked when I felt the first blast of salty warmth hit the back of my throat, but I didn't slow down. I proudly kept working my hands and mouth, milking every last drop of cream from his balls, and dutifully swallowed.

"Fuck, Jemma! That was the best, but you can't do that again. It's too risky," he sighed, while I stayed on my knees, softly cleaning his cock with my tongue.

"I'll leave you to finish your call," I grinned, finally getting up from the floor. Simon watched my tits bounce around as I picked up the sports bra to leave. "If you want me, I'll be naked on our bed with my friend."

"Mmm, I'll fuck you and make you cum as soon as the meetings finished," he promised.

"Not if my dildo doesn't beat you to it."

"Tease," he chuckled. "Make sure you use the big one."

"I intend to."

I laughed at my husband making himself presentable before he unmuted himself and switched his camera back on.

"Sorry about that everyone. I'm back with you now," he told his colleagues and managers.

"Enjoy your meeting," I whispered, peeling down my leggings to show him how wet my pussy was. I then closed the study door behind me and spent some time on the bed, satisfying my aching pussy with my biggest dildo.

Koquette
Koquette
25 Followers