A Body Re-awakened

Story Info
A woman unexpectedly finds sexual release.
1.5k words
4.25
12.6k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot in the auditorium. Clare blew air up into her bangs to try to cool her down a little. Late September and an Indian summer. The weather matched her mood. The day felt frustrated. It needed a thunderstorm to clear the air. Clare felt she needed something to clear her mood too. It had been a tough few months. A lecturer in a college, with too many classes to teach, she needed to look at her work/life balance. Summer school ran straight into the autumn semester.

She was tired, exhausted. The breakup with her last boyfriend, if you could call him that, had nearly been a welcome reprieve, one less thing wanting her attention. Her last tutorial had finished hours ago. But she had stayed in the auditorium to finish some work.

It was dusky outside, getting dark. She gathered her things and decided to finish the last of her work in her office, a short walk down the corridor. Opening the auditorium door, a welcome gust of wind blew against her warm cheek. Her light, button down summer dress fluttered in the breeze. The sensation felt good. The college was empty, apart from a creative arts class downstairs. They would be there another 30 minutes or so.

As she walked down the corridor towards her office, she noticed some light coming from one of the classrooms. She was about to open the door to check for a light left on, when she peeped through the small window in the door she saw where the light was coming from. A student had his laptop open. The room was in darkness apart from the blue hewed light coming from the screen. He had ear pods in, which wasn't anything remarkable; what was interesting was that he was watching porn. Girl on girl porn. Clare felt something ache and pull deep down within her groin. She had had several trysts with women over the years. Some more successful than others. The women on the screen were enthusiastically giving and receiving oral sex. She watched their perfect porn star bodies. Perfect breasts, slim waists and pert round asses. Right at that moment a bell rang loudly. The guy on the laptop jumped and slammed down his laptop. He took off out a side door like a scalded cat.

Clare hurriedly continued on her way. She could not get the image of the porn out of her mind. The pussies, slick and glistening with want. It made her think of her ex Neeve. She was beautiful. A dark haired, tanned beauty. She had never experienced anything like her before or since. Clare got to her office. She dropped her bags and kicked the door shut behind her. She stood at her window, looking down at the tiny courtyard garden, in near darkness, the courtyard was surrounded on all sides by offices and classrooms. Just the exit signs in the rooms giving some illumination.

The office was hotter than the auditorium. Clare sat on her leather chair and reclined. Deep in thought. She remembered. The feeling, of having a woman run her warm, soft, damp tongue up and down her clit. She felt that twinge, that deep ache, low down in her belly again. It had been a long time since she had satisfying sex. She had been too busy and stressed to even think about using her toys to masturbate. She thought about Neeve again. Her round supple breasts. The feeling of sucking on her hard-pink nipples. The heady feeling of bringing another woman to an earth-shattering orgasm. Clare felt an involuntary moan escape her throat. It had been too long since she had pleasured herself. The heat, the fresh memory of the lesbian porn on the laptop, the months of stress, she needed release.

Slowly, she slid her hand across her chest and into the top of her dress. Gently she pulled at her bra and searched for her nipple, already beginning to harden. She squeezed, enjoying the zaps of pleasure beginning to flood across her body. She began to pull and squeeze again and again. Thinking about when Neeve used to do that to her. Clare began to feel a fizz between her legs. She could feel the dampness. Without needing to check, she knew she was already wet, and wanting. She pulled her hand away from her breast. Shifted in her seat and took off her underwear. She turned her chair towards the window and using the windowsill for leverage, steadied her legs into a better position. She inched her dress up her thighs and a little higher still.

Slowly, she ran her index finger up and down the top of her thigh and around her pubic mound. She had trimmed her pubic hair the day before. It was nice and tight against her skin. She lazily began to trace circles around her lips, still not pushing through to the pink flesh hidden inside her labia. Each circuit running ever closer to the desired goal. Clare imagined this was what a male hard on must feel like. She could feel her clit begin to grow. When she could take no more, she ran her finger down through the middle of her lips to her vagina. A pool of arousal awaited her. Another strangled moan escaped her throat. With her finger drenched in her own arousal, she pulled her finger up the side of her clit. Bliss, she could feel her clit becoming even more engorged.

Just then, her eyes flew open, the hairs on her neck stood up like she had been shocked with electricity. She felt like she was being watched. She looked out her window and could make out a shape standing in a window on the opposite side of the courtyard. As her eyes adjusted to the fading light, she could see it was a man. A young man. He must have been watching her for a few minutes. He had his cock in his hand. She could see it was erect and very large. He wasn't moving. He looked straight at Clare. She was so shocked she did not immediately think it was wrong or creepy. This was kind of hot. She had no idea who he was.

Throwing caution to the wind, and while still looking straight at him, she spread her legs and inserted one finger into her hot wet pussy. She was soaking. This was too good an opportunity to pass up. With her other hand, she opened the buttons at the top of her dress. She pulled her breasts free out of their bra cups. Her nipples were rock hard. She pulled and squeezed her nipples. Pleasure scorched through her body. She again began to work her pussy, using her finger to stroke her vaginal walls by using her favourite come hither movement. She abandoned her cunt and with soaking fingers began to circle her clit. She could feel her body begin to build towards orgasm.

She looked at her unknown voyeur. He was masturbating, stroking his long hard shaft. They locked eyes. She went back to her cunt. She slipped one, then two fingers inside. She plunged them as deep as she could, in and out, in and out. She knew she was close. She could come in seconds if she wanted to, but she wanted to continue the floor show a little longer. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy. Slowly, sensually, she inserted them one at a time, into her mouth and sucked herself dry. This was incredibly hot. Who knew she tasted so good?

Knowing she was being watched and that her pleasuring herself was potentially making someone else as horny as she was feeling, was the most exciting thing Clare had ever experienced. She slowly brought her fingers back to her clit and she knew she couldn't hold out much longer. She plunged three fingers into her pussy. She felt her vagina start to tighten. Pulling her fingers out for a final time, she went around and around her clit twice and she could feel herself begin to spiral. Months of built up tension began to spill out of her as she came like she had never come before. Her body shook and convulsed in the chair. Her mouth open, her eyes opened wide with shock and sensation. Tears spilled from her eyes. Every part of her body tingled and every part of her felt alive. She wanted to keep this feeling going. She went back and worked her clit for another few seconds and came again. She looked at her watcher and felt herself contract again as the pleasure ripped through her, squeezing her legs together tight, she forced the throbbing to continue.

As she began to come down from her high, she wondered about inviting her witness to join her in her office. Just then, loud voices laughing and talking broke her out of her reverie. She looked out the window towards her voyeur, but he was gone. Quickly she straightened her clothes. The creative arts class had finished, people were leaving the campus. Clare took several steadying breaths. Her body was tired. But satisfied. Gathering up her things and putting her underwear back on, she wondered who her watcher might be. She wondered if he had enjoyed the experience as much as she had.