A Boi Named Bobbi Ch. 01

Story Info
Underdeveloped Boi harassed by Sister & Mom.
2.8k words
4.05
33.1k
36
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers

Please bear with me as this story line develops. There is little sex in Chapter 1, so if you're looking for a quick wank, well, you may want to look elsewhere! But, if you stick with the story through this, and subsequent chapters, I think you will enjoy it!

I'm Bobbi. Technically (and legally), my first name is Barbara. Technically (and legally), my middle name is Ann. You see, my parents desperately wanted a girl when my Mom was pregnant with me. In fact, they were convinced I was a girl during the entire pregnancy. When my Mom had a sonogram done, the doctor told her "there was no sign of any male genitalia", so it must be a girl. My parents were elated! Their dream of having a sweet little girl was about to come true! They had painted the nursery at home in a pastel pink and had 'Barbara' monogrammed and stenciled on just about everything.

Then I arrived. A boy. Talk about a buzz kill. My parents tried to be accepting and put on a happy face, but everyone who knew them, knew how disappointed they were. They queried the doctor about the sonogram results.

With a shrug of his shoulders, all he said was, "Your son has ASG, abnormally small genitalia."

I heard that story re-told about a thousand times over the years. My family always got a big chuckle out of it.

So, they took me home from the hospital. Stubbornly, they kept my name as Barbara. Their only compromise was to call me Bobbi, but purposely spelled it with an 'i' instead of a 'y'. They normally just call me 'The Wimp', or simply, 'Wimpy'. They even introduce me to people as Wimpy.

Somewhere along the way, they had a tattoo applied to my abdomen. It's been there as long as I can remember. All it says is 'ASG D.O.A.' and has an arrow pointing down toward my genitals. The D.O.A. stands for 'Dead on Arrival' in case you were wondering. You already know what the ASG stands for. Real nice parents, right?

So, let me tell you a little bit about myself and my 'wonderful' family.

I'm 19 now and just about ready to graduate from high school. I can't wait to head off to college in the Fall. I hate my family and they hate and despise me. My bratty little sister, Jenny, arrived one year after me. She was, and still is, the Little Princess my parents always wanted. Jenny can do no wrong in their eyes, and I can't do anything right.

Besides the fact that my family are all perfect, at least according to them, they are all jocks too. My Dad played baseball in college and even got drafted into the minor leagues. He played there for a few years but retired from that with an ankle injury. He now plays golf and is very good at it, just ask him. Mom played tennis in high school and now runs marathons; she also is an amateur body builder. She has entered (and won) several female amateur body building contests. Mom is constantly bugging me to go run with her or go to the gym to lift weights. I think she just wants to show me up and embarrass me in yet another aspect of my life.

The Little Princess (as they call her) runs cross country in high school and also plays tennis. She struts around the house in those short little pleated tennis skirts all the time. I seriously think she is teasing me because she knows I can't get a hard on; she's such a sadistic bitch. Little do my parents know that their Little Princes is a nympho slut. At least three times a week she brings home at least one guy, but usually two or three, after school. They go to her room and they pound the shit out of the little whore. It's so annoying, I can hear her moaning and screaming through the wall.

About two months ago, she started degrading me it yet another way. One day after her studs fucked her silly, she called me into her room.

"Wimpy, I am so full of their cum I'm afraid if I stand up it will leak out all over the rug and Mom will get upset. Be a good boy and help me out okay?" she said in a pouty, baby girl voice.

I just looked at her, not understanding what she wanted. Then she scooted to the edge of her bed and spread her legs wide. God her cunt was a sloppy mess!

"Do you want me to tell Mom that you are hot for her pink leggings and that you wear them when she's not home?"

"What the hell are you talking about!? I don't wear her leggings!" I protested.

"You know they'll believe whatever I tell them, especially when it concerns you. So be a good little boy, and I do mean, little, and get over and start cleaning me up!"

She was getting that nasty, bitchy tone. I knew I had lost again. I knelt next to her bed and stuck my head between her legs. I lapped at her messy cunt, cleaning the cum out of her. At one point, I looked up at her and she was just playing on her phone like I wasn't even there. After a while, she put one foot on my head and pushed me away.

"That should be good enough Wimpy. If I didn't know better, I would say you enjoyed that."

She looked at me expecting an answer.

"Well Wimpy, did you? Did you enjoy cleaning up your baby sister's cummy cunt?"

I just sort of shrugged.

"Ha ha! I knew it! Good! This will be our routine from now on. Every time my boy friends leave, that's your signal to come to my room and do your clean up duties. Got it Wimpy?"

From that day on, I have been her 'chamber maid' as she refers to it; licking her clean after her studs are done using her. She said if I ever mention a word about it to Mom and Dad, she will tell them that I'm a cross dressing, cock sucking, faggot. I'm not those things, but they will believe her over me any day of the week. So, I keep my mouth shut about her whoring. And by the way, I would love to cross dress and suck cock! Unfortunately, I have never had the guts or the opportunity. Maybe someday.

I'm 5'10" and very slight, weighing only 135 pounds. So, I'm the furthest thing from a jock. My dark brown hair is long and straight, almost touching my shoulders. My skin is pale, much paler than the rest of my wonderful family. I guess that's because I don't go out much.

After multiple doctor appointments over the years, Mom just gave up on bringing me. The doctors all agreed that my little dick and nuts have essentially not grown since the day I was born; and it's doubtful they ever will at this point.

Mom and the Little Princess are best friends. They openly discuss my 'condition' frequently. I've heard them refer to me as androgynous and even a eunuch! At the dinner table one night, they discussed putting me on HRT treatment to turn me into a girl, hoping I'd grow boobs and some curvy hips. They said it made sense since I clearly was not a man. This was all discussed right in front of me, as if I weren't even there. Dad of course, just kept quiet and stared at his phone.

Somehow, over the years, the vast majority of household chores have become my responsibility. Jenny will literally call me down from upstairs to take her plate off the kitchen table and move it to the sink for washing. Like a fool, I do it. I tried complaining about this but always get bullied by my Mom. Yes, I admit it. My Mom is stronger and tougher than me and can probably kick my ass. It is what it is.

So, I do all the laundry, dusting, changing the bed linens, etc. I also mow the yard, trim the bushes, and all the other yard work. I do the dishes every night and even help cook sometimes. When I wanted my room re-painted, they made me do it. And, I had to do it in a brighter pink than it already was. They love humiliating me. I'm like their little slave. You would think all that work would help me build some muscles, but no such luck. My muscles have never matured, and neither has my little dick and nuts. Maybe you can start to see why I want to get the hell away from these people.

My Mom has been on a kick lately to try and get my dick to grow. It must be her competitive spirit; she hates to lose at anything. She views my little immature dick as her failure. She keeps giving me different health foods and supplements, hoping for a miracle, I guess.

Just last Saturday morning at the breakfast table, the whole family was eating. I got up to clear the table and do the dishes, the three of them were still seated at the table.

"Wimpy, has there been any results yet?" Mom asked. The Little Princess snickered.

The question was so out of the blue, I honestly didn't realize what she was talking about. Mom and The Little Princess are obsessed with my 'condition'. I've accepted it and try not to think about it. Standing at the sink, I turned around to face them at the table with a quizzical look on my face.

"Come over here Wimpy," Mom said. "It's time for a pecker check." More laughter from that slut of a sister.

I stood next to the table.

"Pull your shorts down."

"Mom! Really? Right here in the kitchen?" I complained.

She gave me that 'do it or I'll kick your ass look', so I slid my shorts and underwear down to my knees.

Mom leaned in and examined it. She then flicked my little dick with her finger, looking for some sign of life, I guess. No luck, the little guy just sat there, not moving, and certainly not getting erect.

"Wimpy, we can't let you go off to college like that. I need to think of something. Pull your shorts back up before I lose my appetite."

Gee, thanks Mom. I headed off to my room. I spend a lot of time playing video games or chatting with my online friends; anything to avoid the three perfect people I live with. I'm sure you understand this.

Later that evening, I had collected the family's dirty laundry from their rooms and was carrying it into the laundry room to start a wash load. Jenny and Mom were huddled in a corner of the family room, apparently researching something on the internet. I could hear them conspiring from the laundry room.

"Mom let me send you this link, this looks interesting," Jenny said.

"Oh Jenny, this looks perfect! Maybe a little risky, but hey, it's time for desperate measures, right? I'm going to order it! It's from Mexico, I hope it's safe. It says it will be here in about 2 weeks!"

As I walked back through the family room, I noticed Mom's pink leggings hanging over the back of the couch. They hadn't been there a few minutes earlier.

"Wimpy, Jenny says you like my pink leggings. Is that true?" Mom asked.

I stopped, glared at my slutty little sister who had a big smirk on her face.

"Yes Mom, they are nice. The material looks comfy and I like the color. But it's not like I go around talking about them or something!"

"Well try them on, maybe they'll fit you! They're a little tight on me, so they'll probably fit you." Mom said casually.

"Please do Wimpy, no need to worry about a bulge, right?" Jenny chimed in. Mom chuckled.

They sure crack one another up making jokes about my anatomy. I'm sure I was turning bright red. I hesitated and just stood there, looking at them and then back at the pretty pink leggings on the couch. Mom stood up and put her hands on her hips.

"I mean right now Bobbi Ann," Mom said sternly.

Whenever she used my name, especially adding my middle name, I knew she was getting pissed. For the second time that day, I removed my shorts and underwear in front of my Mom and little sister.

"Take your tee shirt off too, let's see those muscles!" Jenny said sarcastically.

I stripped my shirt off as well. I pulled on the lycra spandex leggings. I must admit, they felt damn good, especially on my butt! The girls whooped and hollered.

"Turn around Wimpy!" Mom said.

I slowly turned around. Mom then had me come and stand right in front of her.

"These look very nice on you Wimpy. You can keep them, and I want you to wear them around the house, but we need to make one little modification first."

She sent Jenny to the kitchen to get some scissors.

"Jenny, you can do the honors," Mom said.

Jenny stood in front of me and pulled the material away from my tiny genital package. She snipped a hole in the material and gently enlarged the hole to about four inches in diameter. Mom looked on and nodded her approval.

"Now with some air, maybe it will start to grow!"

"And, we can constantly check on its size whenever he walks through the room!" the Little Princess added helpfully. "But I think it needs one more thing!"

Jenny briefly left the room and returned with a small jingle bell. Using a rubber band, she affixed the bell around my tiny package. Stepping back, she admired her handiwork.

"Lovely Jenny! Good thinking!" Mom smiled. She then tossed me one of her old running bras, pink of course.

"Put this on too Wimp, it matches the leggings."

I was dismissed. As I was going up the stairs, my little bell jingling, they resumed talking about whatever it was they had just ordered. They sure seemed excited for two weeks to pass so it would get here.

-------------

Two and half weeks later, I came in from my last day of high school. I was in a great mood! That soon changed, however. Jenny and Mom were at the kitchen table, apparently their long awaited package had arrived. Mom was reading the directions out loud to Jenny:

It is particularly important to follow our soon to be patented 'Triple Play' procedure as directed. There are 3 vials, with 3 different medicines. These medicines are to be administered with the included syringes.

The green vial contains Human Growth Hormone (HGH). This will help the patient's penis grow LONGER.

The red vial contains Botox. This will help the patient's penis increase its GIRTH.

The black vial contains a special steroid developed by our lab here in Mexico City. This steroid will help the patient achieve increased STAMINA and SEMEN PRODUCTION.

The 'Triple Play' medicines should be administered every 3 hours, day and night, for 3 straight days. All 3 vials are to be administered each time. The syringe needles should be inserted into the testicle sac each time to deliver the required dose of medicine. Since this is a sensitive part of the male anatomy, it is highly recommended to give the patient the oral narcotic (included) prior to each dose.

After administering all the doses, wait 24 hours for any swelling to subside before sexually stimulating the penis. Upon stimulation, the penis should grow to normal size and ejaculate at least one third cup of semen.

Warning: Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Do not allow the patient to masturbate during this 3 day procedure. Exceeding the recommended dosage may have unwanted side effects.

I stood in the hallway outside the kitchen, listening to this shit, my mouth hanging open!

"No worries about our patient masturbating!" Jenny said with a chuckle.

"Oh my God! I can't wait to get started on this! I wonder what 'normal size' means?" Mom exclaimed.

As I turned to leave, I heard Jenny say, "A third of a cup of cum, that sounds like a lot to me!"

I raced up to my room and closed the door. I was outraged they would sneak around and do this without even consulting me! I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling and silently fumed for at least 30 minutes. I was going to be like their fucking Guinea pig!

But the longer I laid there, I found myself thinking, "what if this crazy procedure actually worked!? What if it gave me a normal size dick like all the other guys my age?" But then I thought about a needle going into my nuts, and immediately started having second thoughts again!

To be continued...

Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers