A Bonding Experience Pt. 04

Story Info
Judy and Alana's journey continues.
7.8k words
4.54
3.2k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: You know the drill, real life and fantasy are very different. Try to avoid confusing them.

Alana sat at her desk, trying to study but having a hard time focusing. It could have been worse. At first, it had been almost impossible to keep her mind on any kind of work. Studying and doing homework naked was a new experience for her. And not wearing anything meant keeping the blinds closed, which sometimes made it feel much later than it was.

Fortunately, her Mistress frequently let her study with at least minimal clothing, usually something like a tiny skirt that barely covered the curve of her ass and a tight shirt with no bra, or just underwear. This was one of those times.

She sat in a bikini she bought freshman year but had only dared to wear in public once. The window was open and a beautiful fall breeze was tickling her exposed skin. Once upon a time, the amazing weather would have made her long to be outside, and that would have caused her mind to wander. That wasn't her problem today.

It was similar, she guessed. It was thoughts of what else she could be doing. But instead of thinking of the outdoors, she was thinking about her Mistress, and how she could be spending this time serving her.

It was probably the fact she had to study on her laptop today. The laptop was, or at least could be monitored by Mistress Keke. The older woman could see every keystroke she made. She knew that would have irritated some people, but she wasn't about to slack off or do anything that she shouldn't. No, being so closely monitored didn't bother her one bit. It turned the young girl on.

That was the problem. The laptop and the monitoring reminded her of all the things that had happened, about all the things that would happen in the future, about all the things that could be happening right now, if only she didn't have to study.

But Alana knew that she needed to study. She couldn't wait until the last minute. Between her studies, practice, and being a slave, time had become a very precious commodity. Of late, even most of her time serving her Mistress was spent on household chores. It wasn't what she had imagined, but knowing it was what her Mistress wanted kept her from complaining.

It was strange what a difference a few months made. At first, Alana's relationship had been all about sex. But as time went on she found that just being under the woman's control provided a sense of satisfaction that she found addicting, a bit too much so.

Mistress Keke had been very understanding of the responsibilities that came with school and soccer. She had given Alana all the time she needed to study, trusting the girl to tell her Mistress when she had time for other, more pleasurable activities. Unfortunately, Alana found herself constantly being pulled away from her schoolwork and toward the woman she had given herself over to so completely. She didn't mean to neglect her work. She studied some. But she was infatuated and had overestimated her ability to cram at the last minute.

As a result, the first few weeks of school had been a neverending orgy of carnal pleasure, and of the older woman asserting her authority over the young girl.

She didn't do bad really. Most of her classes had still gone fine. But she got one C on one test in one subject, which was out of character for her. Her Mistress had access to all of her grades and had sat her down and explained that she wouldn't let her jeopardize her future for the sake of a little bit of fun today.

Keke explained that she wanted her to be the best slave she could be, and being successful in school and life would help her do that. So the young girl tried to control her thoughts, to block everything out and study.

***

By the time Friday rolled around, Alana was exhausted. She had managed to ace her test, so that was a plus. But as she drove home from practice for a late dinner with her mother and Tomeika, all she wanted to do was lay back in the car and go to sleep. Practice hadn't seemed any more strenuous than usual, but all of her responsibilities had started to wear on her. Oh well, she would adjust.

She looked forward to seeing her mother. And at least she had a nice, relaxing dinner to look forward to. Keke always insisted on doing the cooking, and it was always delicious. And after a long day, she was famished.

She arrived and Keke's home, now her home, and greeted everyone before rushing off to shower and change. By the time she reappeared, everyone was seated. She joined them.

"So what's new with you?" Tomeika asked as Alana poured herself a drink.

"Oh, nothing much. Everything has been keeping me pretty busy."

"I'll bet, how is soccer going? I'm sure it must have been hard to get used to a new team."

"It's been good actually. It's really coming together. We might be better than I thought, and I like the girls a lot more."

"Ah, making friends?" Judy asked between bites.

"Ya. I actually feel kind of bad. I like the girls. There is one in particular. We get along really well. She works her ass off, and we have the same sense of humor, even if she is pretty shy."

"So why do you feel bad?" Judy had that motherly tone that made it clear she was worried about her daughter.

"Oh, it's nothing. She just keeps asking me to hang out, but between school, sports, and you know...being a slave...I just haven't had any time for that kind of thing."

Keke looked surprised. "Well, that's no good! I know how busy you are. Why don't you invite her over for dinner sometime?"

"Really?"

"Of course! As highly as you speak of her it should be a shame if you never got to see each other. Everyone needs friends, even slaves."

"Thank you, Mistress! You just tell me a date and I'll do that. She'll be thrilled."

"I look forward to meeting her. Speaking of that though, I expect you to be upfront about us being lovers, but maybe keep the rest of it to yourself for the time being, sound good?"

Alana smiled, picturing the girl's shock at learning just what kind of relationship she and Keke shared.

"Sounds great. I've already told her all about you, Mistress. I mean, I haven't told her that you ARE my Mistress, but she knows that I am with you. She was very accepting. She didn't even blink an eye at the age difference. She is a great person. You will love her, I promise."

"If you love her so much, I'm sure I will."

Tomieka laughed to herself. "Speaking of making friends, it seems I've made a few of my own."

Alana was curious. Given the nature of her relationship with the black girl, and more to the point - the relationship the black girl had with her mother, she knew surprisingly little about her. "Oh really? That's great, with who?"

"Your mom had a happy hour type thing to celebrate something or other. She brought me as her guest. I got to meet all of her coworkers!"

Alana struggled not to spit out her drink. "What, really?"

"I know, right? She has come a long way!"

"I'll say! How did it go?"

To everyone's surprise, Judy was the one to answer. "It went well actually. There were some stares when I introduced her as my partner, but.."

"Wait, you introduced her as your partner?" Alana just couldn't picture her mother doing that. She kept expecting the woman to bolt like a scared rabbit, but she just kept surprising everyone.

Tomeika laughed. "She did. I was surprised too. I didn't even tell her to. I didn't even know she was going to do it."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I should have mentioned it first. And I didn't think it would be appropriate to ... go into more detail."

"No, it was a nice surprise. And I don't think it would have been good for your career to tell them that this girl your daughter's age owns you." Tomeika laughed. "I was impressed. I couldn't believe you did it."

"I'm glad I did. I feel so much better now that it's out of the way. And no one said anything bad. I'm sure they were probably talking about me after we left, but that is to be expected. Like you said, you are very young."

Judy looked over to Alana and Keke. "Sheela, from accounts payable actually told me how jealous she was. And she wasn't just being nice, you could tell."

Tomeika laughed and agreed.

Keke smiled across the table at Judy. "Well, who wouldn't be jealous of the woman sleeping with my daughter? She's quite the catch."

Judy looked up into her Mistress' eyes. "Yes, she certainly is."

Keke got up and moved over toward Alana's mother. "And you Judy, that's quite the step you took there. I'm proud of you."

Alana followed her. "I am too, Mom. I knew you had it in you. I'm really glad you are happy."

Keke hugged her fellow mother. Alana and Tomeika followed suit.

Judy felt them all pressing up against her. When they all let go she looked at Alana. "Who would have thought how happy being a slave would make us?"

***

Just a few days later, Alana drove to Keke's house, her friend Junko in tow. She looked forward to finally spending some time with the girl outside of practice. Alana was impressed by her teammate, and what's more, she found herself very fond of the girl.

Junko practiced as hard as anyone Alana had ever seen. That was probably why, despite being a freshman, she always started. The young wingback was the biggest reason that the team was performing better than Alana had expected. If one or two other girls stepped up their game, they could truly be a force to be reckoned with.

When they arrived and saw themselves in, Keke already had dinner ready to put on the table. She walked in dressed like a 50s housewife...who was showing off for prospective partners at the gym. It was an interesting combination. The plunging neckline and lack of sleeves showing off her impressive chest and arms would have gotten plenty of attention had they been in public.

"So this is the famous Junko, I'm glad to finally meet you."

The mild compliment made the girl visibly uncomfortable. "Thank you. It's good to meet you as well. Alana has told me all about you."

The older black woman laughed. "Oh really? That sounds ominous."

"No, not at all! It was all good things. She seems very taken with you. Honestly, she borders on obsessed. She seems to worship the ground you walk on."

"I could say the same about you. When she mentioned you I made her tell me all about you. You clearly impress her. That's not easy to do."

The girl blushed. "Well, I'm glad. She really impresses me too," she answered after a second or two of awkward silence. "We might both be new this year, but she is the team leader - even if she doesn't have the title. Everyone looks to her."

"I'm not surprised. She is an impressive girl. I'm lucky to have her."

Alana smiled. "I'm lucky to have you..." She caught herself before saying 'Mistress', but barely.

Keke put dinner on the table, and the women continued to make small talk throughout the meal. It was all very ordinary, but Keke had a surprise in store for the girls.

The conversation turned to talk of relationships, Keke asking if Junko had a partner. The girl didn't, never had actually. She seemed a bit ashamed to admit it. The black woman also asked which gender she preferred, but the girl hesitated and the woman retracted the question, saying it was none of her business.

From there the topic turned to Alana and Keke's relationship.

"So it doesn't bother you that Alana is with an old broad like me?"

Junko looked a bit taken aback. "No, not at all. She is crazy about you. You don't meet many people who are that in love. It doesn't seem to happen often. If you are lucky enough to meet someone you feel that way about, it would be a shame not to give it a chance."

Keke gave Junko an appraising look that Alana knew well. The girl had clearly impressed her. "I agree completely. You are far too wise for your age. Can I be honest with you, Junko?"

"Of course."

Keke smiled. "I'm glad. Well, you see, Alana isn't just my lover. She is my slave."

Alana was surprised, but not appalled. She looked to Junko to see how she would react.

There was an awkward silence. "Excuse me?"

"Don't worry, it's nothing nefarious. It's what she wants. She asked to be my slave. Isn't that right, Alana?"

"Yes, Mistress." Alana looked at Junko. "I don't know how to explain this, but she means the world to me. I let her control me, literally everything I do. I belong to her. I'm sorry I didn't tell you..."

Keke cut her off. "Don't be silly, Alana. Junko, you can't be mad at her for not telling you. I wouldn't let her. She likes you a lot, and I didn't want her to lose a friend. I was afraid if you found out you would run away screaming. I figured a dinner like this would give us a chance to explain and lower the odds of that happening, at least somewhat."

It was a serious conversation, but there was a jovial tone to Keke's voice that Alana found very disarming. She hoped that Junko did too.

"She wanted to hang out with you far more as well, but between school, the team, and ... everything she has to do for me, she hasn't had any time. Had I known I would have done something earlier. But my Alana takes her duties very seriously."

Junko looked like a deer in headlights. "I ... see..."

Alana reached over and put a hand on the girl's arm. "Are you okay? I know that was a lot to take in. I hope we can still be friends." Alana was surprised to realize how true her statement was. She had thought that with her desire to serve her Mistress 24/7 she didn't need anyone else, but she would be extremely disappointed to lose this particular friend.

The girl looked up from the floor. She smiled. "Of course, we are still friends. I meant what I said before. I see how happy you are together. You would be a fool to pass up something like that. I hope I find someone like that someday."

Keke laughed. "You want to be a slave too?"

The girl chucked nervously. She couldn't force herself to make eye contact with the older woman to answer. "That's not what I meant. I just meant..."

Keke cut her off. "I'm just teasing. Thank you for being so understanding. I appreciate it."

"Oh...haha...sorry. I can be a bit awkward sometimes. So um...what does that mean anyway?"

Alana felt like she should answer, but Keke seemed to be doing the explaining. That was fine with her. It wasn't just that Alana always deferred to her Mistress. Keke had a way about her. When she spoke, people listened. It was almost as if when Keke was in a room, people forgot there was anyone else there.

"What does being a slave mean?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"Well, you know that Tatoo, Killer Bunny? The 'KB' really stands for Keke's Bitch, and I think that pretty well sums it up."

"Oh wow, I see..."

Keke laughed. "Sorry, I know that sounds vulgar. Trust me, I care about Alana. I will always take good care of her. I just don't know how to explain it. She is mine to do with as I please."

Keke thought for a second. "Maybe a demonstration would work better. Alana, strip."

The surprise caused Alana to hesitate for a second, but only a second. She stood up and removed her shirt. Her bra was next. She looked to Junko, waiting for an objection, but none came. Her pants and underwear followed.

"See?"

"I...see. So she will do anything you ask?"

Alana noted that the Junko asked Keke, not her. She also noticed that after some initial staring, the girl seemed afraid to look at her.

"That is the idea. I guess I was rude though. I should have asked if her nudity would bother you."

"Oh, that's okay. We shower at practice."

"Oh yes, I forgot. So would it bother you if I followed suit? Would it horrify you to see an old woman like me?"

"No. I mean, it's your house. You can do what you want. And you don't look old. You are a beautiful woman."

"You think so?" Keke asked as she undressed.

The girl didn't answer. She was too busy staring.

After she undressed, Keke left for a few seconds, which gave Alana a chance to check on Junko. The girl seemed like she didn't know how to react, but insisted that she was fine.

When Keke returned she walked up to Alana. Without a word, Alana put her hands behind her back, forearms overlapping. The older woman put a binder on them to keep them in place. She then went and lay on the couch.

"Come on, girl, you know what to do."

Alana approached and kissed the woman, awkwardly with her hands behind her back. She then moved lower to the woman's breast, which she proceeded to nurse on like a hungry child.

"Do you want to join her? I have another breast."

"Oh no, I couldn't. I mean...it's your relationship. I would never..."

"Suit yourself."

Junko stood there transfixed as her friend tried to devour the older black woman. She didn't say a word as Alana moved lower and started lapping at the woman's pussy. The only sign she was even still conscious was a sharp intake of air as Keke had Alana stand up from her kneeling position, only to grab and roughly pull her down onto the couch going the opposite direction as her Mistress.

It was the classic 69 position, but with Keke's head leaning up against the arm of the couch, Alana's back bent awkwardly. And unlike the classic 69, the older woman did nothing to please Alana, just used her strong arms to hold the girl's head firmly as she started to grind against her.

Alana didn't stop, she increased her tempo in time with the grinding. Before long, Keke came, squirting all over Alana, and the leather couch.

At a command from her Mistress, Alana got up, was released, and began to dress. As she did, she watched her friend. Though they had never talked about it, Alana was pretty sure that the look on Junko's face told her all she needed to know about her sexual preference.

Keke stood up, still nude and unconcerned. She walked over to Junko. "That is a little window into the life of slave Alana. There is more to it, of course. But I'm not sure you can fully understand it without living it."

The girl stood there, stiff as a board. "Well...uh...thanks for sharing that with me."

"Any time. I know what good friends you two are. You are always welcome here, okay?"

"Sure...uh...thanks. I appreciate it."

"Now, I know how busy you two are. I am going to go take a shower. Alana, go ahead and take Junko home when she is ready. When you get back, clean up the couch before you start studying, okay?"

Alana gave her typical reply of "Yes, Mistress", but Keke had already turned away and started up to the bathroom.

Junko got her things together and followed Alana outside. Once the door closed behind her and she was sure no one could overhear she took Alana's arm. "So...that was weird."

Alana laughed, surprised at well the girl had taken everything. "Too weird for you?"

"No, not at all. VERY unexpected, a little scary, but not too weird. I always knew you were more interesting than me, but I had no idea how much more."

"Thanks. I'm sorry to spring that on you. I'm glad you are okay with it. I really do value our friendship. And honestly, it's nice to finally have a friend who knows our secret."