A Bonding Moment

Story Info
Ashleigh and her father bond over a few beers.
3.8k words
4.52
17k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanton57
Stanton57
55 Followers

The silver Mustang pulled into the driveway of a modest, brick, ranch-style house in a suburb that had dozens of nearly identical dwellings. The front porch light was on, but all the windows were dark. The driver, a young man in his early twenties, turned the headlights off but kept the car running. "See, Ashleigh? I told you I was good to drive."

Ashleigh was sitting next to him in the Mustang and chortled. She took another sip of the quarter pint of Jack. "I would have gotten here a lot faster if you let me drive, Caleb!" The young man laughed and took the bottle from her.

"We'd be dead if I let you drive," he said as he put the top back on the bottle. "I think you've had enough of that tonight. You're gonna wake your folks up and get grounded again for being drunk."

Ashleigh rolled her eyes. Even by the light of the dash Caleb could see them flashing, mischievous and blue. "God, I'm eighteen. That was like, the legal drinking age for my parents. You'd think it wouldn't be such a big deal if I have a few!" She smiled at her boyfriend. "Besides, I'm not ready to go inside yet." Her left hand slid over to Caleb's right leg and crept up toward his crotch. Her grin widened when she felt the bulge there.

"Risky...right outside your house?" Caleb glanced around them a bit nervously. "Your mom already doesn't like me cause she thinks I'm too old to be dating her daughter, it wouldn't help if she found her little girl sucking me off."

"That's what makes it fun," Ashleigh purred as she leaned over and kissed Caleb deeply, her tongue exploring his mouth. As he returned her kiss, Caleb began undoing his pants. Ashleigh opened her eyes and, still kissing, looked down at Caleb's half-hard prick that was sticking up out of his pants. She grasped it with her right hand and began to coax it to full life. He moaned in her mouth as he quickly attained his full seven-inch length. Her adroit fingers pulled down his foreskin to reveal a tip that seemed a little small for the shaft of the cock. Ashleigh then pulled away from Caleb's lips and lowered her head toward his lap.

Caleb gasped and leaned his head back as his girlfriend's mouth swallowed half his cock and began to work up and down on it. He put his right hand on the back of her head and gathered up a handful of curly, blonde hair. "Fuck, that feels good." Ashleigh murmured her agreement as she continued to stroke his penis with her right hand while bobbing her head up and down, making quiet slurping noises as she did so.

Caleb began pulling up on Ashleigh's hair then pushing her head back down more forcefully. She took her hand off his wet cock and let him take control. He started to move his hips up and down, fucking her willing and hungry mouth. "Oh, fuck that's good, yeah...just like that," Caleb was whispering. After a few more seconds he pushed her head down as far as he could as he thrust his dick up into her throat. Ashleigh began to gag so he pulled her head up some and shuddered as his cock pulsated and filled her mouth with cum. Ashleigh's long, delicate throat could be seen working as she swallowed the load, only a little dribbling out from the corners of her mouth and down the twitching shaft.

After couple more pumps Caleb let go of Ashleigh's hair and his shrinking cock slipped out of her wet mouth. She leaned up, wiping up drops of cum from the corners of her mouth as Caleb struggled to get his still-leaking dick back into his pants. "Fuck. That was great, babe," Caleb assured her.

"I know it was." Ashleigh flashed a pretty smile, some cum still visible on her gums and bottom lip. Caleb laughed as he finished getting himself together.

"Better get going, I'll see you next weekend, right?"

"Yep!" Ashleigh confirmed as she grabbed her purse and opened the door. "Bye!" She waved as she shut the door a little too loudly and walked uncertainly to the front door. Caleb shook his head and watched to make sure she got inside alright. After fumbling with, then dropping, and picking up her keys, she turned to wave again and then disappeared inside the house. Caleb waited until he backed out of the driveway to turn the lights on then the taillights of the Mustang faded into the distance.

Ashleigh shut the door, but not nearly as quietly as she thought she did. Inside the house it was dark and, not wanting to turn on any lights, she rummaged in her purse for her phone. Doing so she dropped her keys again and they clanked against the tile entryway. "Fuck!" Ashleigh hissed as she reached down to pick them up.

"Need some light?" A deep voice in the dark drawled as a clicking sound was quickly followed by a lamp throwing weak illumination into the room. Ashleigh gasped as she saw her father sitting on the loveseat. He was wearing a loosely cinched robe and boxers and was holding a bottle of Bud Light in his hand. Ashleigh noticed a half dozen empties on the end table beneath the lamp. She rose back up, maybe a bit too fast, and swayed woozily. "You've been drinking." It wasn't a question.

Ashleigh blinked as he eyes adjusted to the light. Her father was looking at her, his eyes flitted down her five foot tall, slender frame. She tugged down at the bottom of her short denim skirt and put an arm around her waist, covering the tight stomach her form-fitting, mid-riff, blue t-shirt exposed. "Looks like you have been, too." Her glazed eyes shot toward the group of discarded cans.

Her dad grunted as he stood, uneasily. The robe opened a bit with this movement revealing a moderately hairy and well-built chest. He walked across the room and into the kitchen. Ashleigh saw a bit of light stab through the darkness and heard a familiar tinkling sound. He came back out holding a six pack and set it down on the coffee table in front of the love seat. Twisting one of the caps off, he offered it to his daughter. "Care to join me?"

Ashleigh grinned a little and dubiously accepted the bottle. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, why the fuck not. Have some beers with your old man, if you're gonna be drinking anyway." He sat back down, the folds of his robe laying open around him. Her dad patted the seat beside him. "Have a seat."

Ashleigh raised a quizzical eyebrow as she took a deep pull of the bottle and, conscious of her short skirt, sat carefully on the cushion next to her father who downed half his beer in one swig. "You doing ok, Dad?" Ashleigh's voice held true concern, even if it was a bit slurred.

He huffed and absently scratched at his short, greying beard. "Oh, yeah, sure." He looked over at Ashleigh. "How about your, Ash? You doing ok? Not getting too wild out there, are you?"

Ashleigh felt her cheeks get a little red. "I can take care of myself." She took a drink.

"Uh huh." Her father nodded. "You were sitting out in the drive for a while. You out with Caleb? You two just talking?"

Her cheeks got hotter, and Ashleigh smiled crookedly. "Yeah, something like that." She took a big swig from her beer.

He laughed. "I'm just busting your balls. You're an adult and can do what you want. It's your mother that frets over that shit. I just want you to be careful while having fun, you know?"

Ashleigh smiled. "Aw thanks, Dad."

"Sure, thing, sweetie." He downed his beer. "But just don't let your mom catch you fucking Caleb in the house, okay?" He grinned conspiratorially.

"Dad!" Ashleigh laughed and downed her beer as well. He held another out for her and she shook her head in a disbelieving manner and took it while setting her empty on the coffee table. "What's gotten into you tonight? You don't usually drink like this." Her father got quiet as he took a fresh drink. "Is it Mom, You two fighting?"

"That obvious?" He smiled weakly at his daughter.

"Your room is right next to mine. I hear a lot," Ashleigh admitted. Her dad nodded and drank. "Anything I can help with?" Ashleigh asked sincerely. Her dad looked at her a little funny.

"I don't think so," he half-heartedly laughed and patted her knee. "Nice of you to ask, though." He kept his hand there. It was a large, rough hand and cupped her entire knee cap.

"Hey, maybe I can talk to her, tell her to stop being such a bitch," Ashleigh laughed. Her speech was getting sloppier, and she was visibly more relaxed than when she first sat down. She expected him to reprimand her for calling her mother a bitch but he only chuckled.

"Well, it's kind of a personal problem," he admitted and absently began to rub Ashleigh's knee. He shifted in his seat as if he were uncomfortable and the fly of his boxers opened a little.

"Ohhh, ok," Ashleigh said quietly. "Yeah...I heard you all arguing about that, too. She never wants to fuck."

"Ash!" Her father feigned shock but just laughed softly. "I need to put some soundproofing in the walls, I guess." He finished off his beer. "But yeah, you are not wrong."

"Don't be embarrassed, Dad." Now Ashleigh put her hand on her father's bare knee and patted it. Older women get weird about sex, I think. I don't know why. But you're good looking, you're in good shape, she's just...I don't know...fucking frigid." Ashleigh faltered. "If I wasn't drunk I wouldn't be saying all this! But I mean it."

"Aww." Her dad was blushing now. "You're sweet, thanks, honey." He continued to rub her knee and his hand had crept up a few inches, rubbing languidly. In her relaxed state, Ashleigh had spread her legs a little and her knee was now touching her dad's. Some movement caught her eyes and she squinted at her father's crotch.

"Uh, Dad," She snickered. "I think something is trying to get out." Inches from where Ashleigh's hand lay, her father's penis had started to become erect and the tip was peeking out of the opening of his boxers.

Her dad looked down and chuckled. "Oops," he said as he moved his robe over the offending member. "Sorry about that," he said sheepishly as he glanced over at Ashleigh who was still giggling.

"It's okay. That seems to happen with those things."

"Is that what happened to Caleb out there in the car?" her dad asked knowingly.

Ashleigh slapped his leg. "Dad!" Her eyes narrowed. "Did you see us?"

He shook his head. "Well, I saw you guys pull up and your head disappear for a while," he chuckled. "I guess you could've been taking a nap."

"Oh my god." Ashleigh's mouth hung open in faux shock and her cheeks became even rosier. "I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. I'm sure he enjoyed it. Seems ages since I've had one, I'm glad at least he's getting them." A wry chuckle escaped her father.

"Mom won't even suck you off?" Ashleigh seemed offended. "Wow, that's shitty."

"Tell me about it," her father said as he opened another beer. Ashleigh looked down again toward her father's crotch as she finished her second beer. The robe did little to hide the lump that was now noticeably bigger. "She never enjoyed doing that." He shook his head again. "I shouldn't be saying all this stuff to you."

"I don't mind. I kind of like that you're sharing." Ashleigh patted his leg again for reassurance, sliding it a little closer toward the inside of his thigh. "Why doesn't she like it?"

"She thinks it's demeaning," her dad snorted.

"That's bullshit," Ashleigh exclaimed. "I love it." Her eyes widened as if regretting what she had just said.

"Oh, yeah?" Her dad turned a side eye toward her and grinned.

"Now I'm oversharing," Ashleigh laughed. He looked back at his crotch. His erection was tenting his boxers and robe, giving little twitches every now and then. Her hand was an inch or two away from it. She rubbed his leg some and saw it twitch even more and giggled. "I think you're going to have to do something with that."

Her dad looked down at himself. "I think you're right." His hand slid a little further up her leg, now questing just beneath the frayed hem of her skirt. "Got any suggestions."

Ashleigh raised a well-trimmed eyebrow as she reached up and pulled the flap of the robe away from her dad's hard on. She could now see his erect penis bent against the fabric of his boxers and doing its best to escape from the fly. She could see a good deal of the right side of his shaft and a bit of the big head. She heard her dad's breath hitch as she did this. "Looks uncomfortable."

"It is," her dad breathed. She gently tugged at one side of his boxers and his hard cock flopped free. Her dad sighed audibly.

Ashleigh's lidded eyes widened, and she smiled. "Jesus, Dad. You got a monster!" Nearly nine inches of meat stood almost straight up from his boxers. It was crisscrossed with bulging veins like a highway map and visibly curved to the right side. He was circumcised and the purplish head was shining slightly in the dim light of the lamp. "No wonder Mom doesn't want to blow you, she's scared of it!"

Her dad laughed a little uncomfortably. "Thanks, baby. But your kind of drunk and probably shouldn't be doing this." He made to cover himself back up with his robe, but Ashleigh reached out her hand to stop him.

"You're drunk too, and you wanted my suggestion on how to deal with your...big...problem, didn't you?" Ashleigh smiled predatorily as she lowered her hand and slowly began rubbing the tip of her father's cock. The head flared and the whole thing twitched, causing Ashleigh's smile to widen.

"If you mother wakes up..." Her dad glanced toward the bedrooms down the hall.

A large drop of pre cum appeared from the slit in his cock head. Ashleigh scooped it up on the end of her index finger and moved it toward her lips. She licked the yellowish liquid off with her little, pink tongue. "That's what makes it fun," she whispered as she got down on the floor in between her father's legs.

Ashleigh's dad watched as his daughter put one hand on each of his legs and leaned in close to his pulsing cock. She stuck out her tongue and slowly began licking the frenulum just below his swollen glans. The engorged member began to jump at the touch and caused Ashleigh's dad to grunt. More precum dribbled out onto Ashleigh's tongue and it curled up into her mouth. "Mmmm," she purred. "So sweet." She then began licking down the underside of the shaft then back up again along the left side causing the organ to spasm so much it made audible thumps Ashleigh's her face as it made contact.

"Oh my god," her dad groaned. "I can't believe you're doing this."

"Want me to stop?" Ashleigh asked coyly as she began lapping at the tip of her dad's cock again.

"Please don't."

Ashleigh's eyes, unfocused as they were, sparkled as she began to slowly swallow her father's dick. She got about halfway down before visibly struggling but managed to get nearly seven inches of it into her throat. She bobbed her head up and down a little several times before pulling out, a trail of spit bridging the dick to her mouth. "I got most of it," she said proudly.

Her father had his head back against the cushion of the loveseat with his eyes closed and mouth open. "Oh, fuck you're so good at that, baby. It feels amazing!" Ashleigh smiled proudly and took the fitful prick into both hands, and gently squeezing, began moving them up and down.

"Daddy, this is easily the biggest dick I ever sucked." Ashleigh shook her head in appreciation before as she went down again, making quiet, moist noises and she quickly bobbed her head up and down. Her dad clawed into the cushions of the loveseat as he threw his head back again and moaned. After about a minute of this Ashleigh withdrew her dad's dick from her mouth with a slurp. Still pumping him with her small hands, she smiled at him. "Are you gonna cum, Dad?"

He looked down at Ashleigh intently as he put his hands under her arms and pulled her up off her knees. "Stand up here," he ordered as Ashleigh looked at him with a bemused look on her cute, oval-shaped face. Still wearing her sneakers, she stood on the loveseat, her feet on either side of him. To keep her balance, she placed her hands on the wall the loveseat sat against. Her dad reached his hands under her skirt and pulled her white, string panties down his daughter's slender legs. She tried to kick them off, but they got hung up on her left foot. Her dad raised her denim skit up, exposing her bubble butt and shaven pussy. Ashleigh gasped with surprise and pleasure as her dad pulled her down onto his mouth and began licking her smooth cunt.

"Ohh...fuck, Dad," she moaned softly. "That feels so good." She closed her eyes as his tongue flicked over her clit, making it swollen and hard. He squeezed her ass hard as he did so, pulling her up and down and back and forth, rubbing his daughter's pussy against his devouring mouth. His cock bobbed up and down in excitement like a buoy in rough seas.

Soon Ashleigh's moans came in quicker succession, and she reached down and put her hand on her father's head while she humped against his face. Her legs began to shake, and she gasped. "I'm cumming, Daddy....oh, I'm cumming!" she hissed quietly. After a few more quivering seconds her dad was pulling Ashleigh back down and on top of him, her juices glistening on his chin. Keeping her skirt pulled up, he grabbed his turgid cock and sat his daughter on top of it. They both cried out as Ashleigh sank down on top of it, it's full length slowly entering her. "Oh....fuck...it's so big," Ashleigh panted as she began to move her ass up and down slowly.

Finding themselves face to face, both father and daughter's eyes locked in on each other. He grabbed the back of Ashleigh's head and pulled her flushed face toward his own and began kissing his daughter passionately. Ashleigh returned the kiss fervently, licking her own excretions off her father's mouth and chin. She reached down and lifted her tight shirt up, exposing her nearly flat breasts. She wore no bra, and her erect nipples were pink and plump. Ashleigh moved her left tit into her dad's face and sighed as he licked her sensitive nipple and sucked it into his mouth. He cupped her pert ass cheeks and began to fuck more forcefully.

Ashleigh began to pant as the sounds of their flesh slapping together intensified and her dad switched his hot mouth from one nipple to the next. "Goddamn, Daddy," she breathed. "Feels so good...you're so fucking big!" She began to squeal as another orgasm began to rock her petite frame.

"Shhh!" He put a hand over her mouth but kept fucking her hard, her juices running down his cock and soaking his boxers. She groaned through his clasped fingers and spasmed as her pussy clenched and released against her dad's penis. Her body then relaxed, and she slumped forward against her dad's brawny chest, whimpering as he slowly moved himself up and down inside her.

"Oh my god," she huffed. "You still haven't cum?" Her father's only reply was to kiss her again, slowly and deep as he continued to work his member around inside her. He held his daughter close to him as he stood, keeping her impaled upon his rigid tool as he did so. She held on to him as he quickly pulled his robe off. He then maneuvered around and, keeping his dick inside her still, managed to lay Ashleigh down on the couch. She spread her feet wide as he immediately began to mercilessly fuck her again. He put three fingers into her mouth to keep her from crying out and she bit down on them lightly as she sucked on them reflexively.

Ashleigh's body began to shudder again and her dad's fingers, still inside her mouth, began to vibrate from the muffled scream. Her panties were still wrapped around one sneakered foot and waved in the air as if signaling surrender. Her well-manicured nails dug into her dad's back, leaving red marks. Her body was wracked by several subsequent orgasms as her father continued to plow into her. Sweat from his forehead dripped onto her face and comingled with her own perspiration.

Ashleigh's body was going limp as her father groaned into her ear and lifted himself up onto his knees. His slippery cock sprang out of her gaping pussy and he grabbed it with one hand. The purple head flared and there was a brief pause before a shot of pearly, white cum erupted from it and splashed on Ashleigh's face, much of it finding its way into her open mouth. Another tug and another ropey expulsion landed on her exposed tits. "Holy shit," laughed Ashleigh as a seemingly never-ending supply of semen issued from her dad's penis. He groaned with each spurt and as they subsided he continued to lazily milk his now drooping cock.

Stanton57
Stanton57
55 Followers
12