A Bookshop with a Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must be getting old, because I was giving her my all, but it wasn't enough. Yes, she was highly excited, and she was enjoying it, but she was a long way away from coming.

"I need more."

I arched my back, that got a bit more depth. Then I leaned forward so that I could touch her nipples. I like that, and Mary does, but she didn't.

"Don't do that, just fuck me hard."

I could try something else. I do it with her Mother when she is struggling to come, and it has a good success rate.

When I did it, she gasped. That was a good sign. And when I did it again she moaned loudly. It was working!

She was now being fucked hard, and at the same time, her clit was being stimulated by my fingers. That was what was needed to make her come.

And what a climax it was. I had a ringside view of it. When it started it almost put me off my stroke, but I did manage to carry on, and when hers was coming to an end, I got mine. It was wonderful. I lost count of the number of times that I spurted because there were so many.

Last time, when it had ended, I'd quickly left the Glory Hole. Tonight I wanted to stay a while because we needed to talk.

I asked, "So what happens now?"

"We go home."

That was a flippant answer, and she knew it. I was now waiting for her to give me a proper one. I didn't have to wait long.

"As I see it there are only two options. We stop or we continue."

That made sense.

"So we stop?"

That made her laugh, and then she said, "Don't be silly."

I wasn't sure that we should continue, but I wasn't going to disagree with her.

"OK, but we need to be careful. If Mother finds out then there will be hell to pay."

For some reason that made her laugh again, and this time I thought that she was never going to stop. Eventually she did, and then she spoke again.

"You're so naive. If she did find out then she isn't going to say anything. Why do you think Grandpa is always at our house, especially when you're out?"

And then, in case I was too stupid to understand what she was insinuating, she told me what they were doing behind my back.

"They are fucking!"

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.