A Boring Saturday Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband and Wife are blackmailed...
5.7k words
3.7
19k
18

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning we woke up and went through the usual routine of having breakfast and coffee.

Mary was reading her emails, and she said there was one from Russel.

"What does it say?" I asked, both with dread and anticipation. It was a weird combination of emotions.

"It says we have a 10 o'clock appointment with the marriage counselor, and then we have time for lunch, and then we are to meet with the physical trainer at 2."

I sighed quietly.

It came time to leave to go to the first appointment.

We got in the car and, as we were driving, I looked over at Mary.

She was in a very good mood this morning, looking out the window as the scenery flew past and humming some tune quietly.

And she looked beautiful this morning. She was wearing a yellow, flower-print sundress with spaghetti straps.She was braless and her heavy breasts were swaying and bouncing with the movements of the road, and the sunlight lit up her face.

I began to worry about these so-called appointments to which we were forced to go, and dreaded what might happen there.

I really loved this woman, and I couldn't stand the thought of losing her.

And yet, when I thought of all the recent sex-capades we've been involved in...Why did it turn me on so much watching her being taken by other men? Why did it turn me on so much being used like a submissive little, what was the word?

Cuckold.

What was it about this concept that simultaneously made me want to throw up, and yet just the thought of being a cuckold made my cock start to firm up? It was conflicting. I was resisting the idea of fully embracing my new role. What would Mary think of me? But it was almost as if she wanted me to embrace the role...As if she liked the idea.

I started to wonder if she could possibly still love me.

Just about that time she reached over and held my hand, looked at me and smiled with that love-light in her eyes.

The rest of the way to the therapist she held my hand and snuggled against me.

I felt good about things- at least a little bit.

"At least you still love." I said.

"Well of course, silly!" she said, sitting up. "Don't ever doubt that! Just because we're having a little fun doesn't mean I don't love you!"

I opened my mouth to protest the "fun" concept when she exclaimed, "We're here!"

We had arrived at the therapist and we walked in and seated ourselves in the waiting room.

After a short wait, the receptionist walked us back to the therapist's office.

She knocked on the door quietly, opened it and said, "Your ten o'clocks are here." and indicated we were to go in. I thought the receptionist smirked at me as I walked in...maybe I was just being paranoid.

The office was a simple set up- desk and chair in one corner, leather chair in another corner with a couch across from it, some table and floor lamps. Made it feel like a living room.

The therapist stood to greet us, and introduced himself, "Well, my name is Dr. Brown, and I've been asked by Russell to guide you safely through this next year."

I introduced myself as John and I introduced my wife Mary and he said "hello" and kissed her hand which I thought was odd for a therapist, especially when it seemed he lingered at the hand-kiss a little too long. I began to wonder what kind of therapy this was.

"So, how have you guys been doing on this little "adventure" of yours so far?" he asked.

I said, "Adventure? We're being blackmailed into having deviant sex by a perverted madman! What are you talking about, "adventure"?!?!"

Dr. Brown said, "I don't quite follow you- what do you mean, "blackmail"?"

I said, "Russell got us to have sex with him, each of us on different occasions, videos us, and then threatened to send it to our friends and family if we didn't comply with his wish to be his sex slaves for the next year. That doesn't sound like blackmail to you?"

I looked over at Mary who was starting to tear up. "John, please..."

Dr. Brown, appearing to have a revelation, said,"Oh, I understand now. You obviously didn't see the signs.That's why there is all this confusion."

I said, "Signs, what signs?"

Mary, now curious, asked, "Yes, what are you talking about, "signs"?"

So Dr Brown brought up the video of me submitting to Russel.

"This is you, correct?"

I said, "Yes.", hanging my head in shame.

He continued,"Okay. perhaps you didn't notice but right there on the desk there's a sign- here let me enhance the picture..."

The sign read:

"All persons entering the premises are subject to video and audio surveillance and recording, and give up any rights to any said video or audio recordings, and give the owner of these premises unlimited rights and/or license to share, sell, reproduce or in any other way desimminate any audio and/or video recording in any way, shape, form or manner without compensation to persons appearing in said audio and/or video recordings."

Then he brought up the video of Mary and Russel having sex.

"This is you?" he asked Mary. She hung her head sheepishly and said, "Yes."

"You see the sign right there on the dresser? Same sign, same words. You gave up the rights to any recording of the two of you When you entered the room. Your failure to notice the signs is entirely on you two. So you see, he was not blackmailing anyone. He was just exercising his rights to do with recordings as he saw fit. So you're not being blackmailed at all. You gave him permission!"

At that point I lost any hope of getting out of this in a legal way. In fact at that point I lost any hope of getting out of this at all, and resigned myself to the debauchery to come.

Dr. Brown said, "Okay, well, now that we've got that cleared up, why don't we all get undressed and relax and let's work on saving your marriage over this next year..."

I said, "Wait, what? get undressed? I'm not getting undressed! This is a bunch of crap! We came here because you're supposed to be helping us and you want us to get undressed, "Mister" Brown?" I said, inferring maybe he wasn't a doctor of anything.

Dr. Brown got mad and said, "Look, I'm not going to take any crap from you! If you don't like the way things are going you can always go sit in the waiting room! I can't help people that don't want help! If you want help then you need to get with the program!!"

I said, "I'm all for saving my marriage, but I don't see why we have to get undressed to do it!"

Meanwhile, I noticed that both he and Mary had already gotten completely undressed and Mary was relaxed on the couch, and had her hand between her legs- not really doing anything yet, but I can tell that this whole thing was starting to get her a little worked up.

Defeated, I hung my head, stood and turned away and got myself undressed as well.

When I turned back around, Dr. Brown had sat on the couch next to Mary and I sat in the only other available chair in the room.

Doctor Brown said, "I see you're wearing a cock cage- well that's good. We have to keep things under control don't we?" He let out a humiliating little snicker. "But why don't we get started?"

He brought up the video of me submitting to Russel the first time.

"So I see you quite willingly submitting to Russel. Apologizing, for past insults...admitting that you are gay! Not even bisexual? Mary, were you aware of this?"

Mary just sat there dumbfounded, rubbing herself, looking disgusted. I also noticed that the good "doctor" had his hand on her thigh and was slowly caressing it.

"Now you're asking to be punished with his belt...offering to suck his dick...calling him master. So, Johnny boy, how long have you had these feelings of being submissive to a superior male?"

I spluttered. "I, I, I don't know what you're talking about! I,I've never wanted to submit- I, I, I don't know why I did that... doesn't make any sense to me either!"

"It's just very sad," Dr. Brown continued,talking to Mary- "I know why he did it- I think he's secretly a submissive bisexual, but doesn't want to admit it! I saw the way he was loving that cockhead he had in his mouth and how much he likes being punished. He needs a good, firm hand from a stronger, real man and to bear the shame of taking that superior man's cum on his face and down his throat."

"How does that make you feel, Mary?" asked Dr. Brown, his hand moving further up her thigh.

"I have to admit- at first I didn't know what to think!" said Mary. "I mean, I thought he was a normal guy! But to see him submit himself like that to Russell... asking to be beaten with a belt, to have a cock shoved in his throat- I just don't understand. I was very confused for the longest time, thinking maybe it was something that was wrong with me- but then I realized maybe he's just gay or something..."

"I am not gay!" I yelled.

"So how did you like the taste of his cum?" Dr. Brown asked.

I said, "What? What do you mean?"

"I asked you, 'how did you like the taste of his cum?' "

"Well, I didn't think much about it. I, uhh, just the thought of it was gross."

"Yes, yes, yes, but did you like the taste?"

"I don't know- it was okay I guess..."

"Well, at the very least you're bisexual. Does looking at my naked cock make you hard?"

I said, No!!!

"Is that so? Well,let's find out."

He asked Mary to unlock my cock cage.

I thought the key was at home, so I was a little surprised to see it hanging on a chain around her neck...

She unlocked it and felt sooo good to be out of it...it had been several days since she last let me have a break.

Dr. Brown said,"Okay we're going to try an experiment- I want you to just look at my cock and nothing else- just clear your mind and focus only on my cock and we'll see what happens, hmm?"

I said "okay," and then I looked at his cock. As I did, I noticed he started moving his hand up Mary's leg- he was rubbing it back and forth, working its way down in between her legs, which she parted to let him get easier access and then I felt the blood flowing back into my cock from being in the cage, and it was too much...my cock was getting harder from it's new-found freedom. It was getting harder to focus on anything because, for one, his cock was growing and plus he had his hand between her legs now and she was starting to squirm around a little bit, and my cock betrayed me and was fully hard. I don't know what it is about seeing her with another guy that makes my cock hard, but it was getting hard.

Dr. Brown explained, "You see! There you go!" and pointed towards my cock which had gotten hard as a rock. "So you definitely get hard looking at another man's cock!".

Then looking back at where his hand was massaging Mary's pussy, he said, "We'll have to explore that further!"

When he said that, it made me wonder if he meant exploring why I would get hard looking at another guy's cock, which I wasn't because I was really getting hard watching him play with her pussy, or did he mean he wanted to explore between her legs further?

I was startled from my contemplation when Mary let out a soft moan.

Now he had one hand on her breast, and one hand between her legs, and she had one hand on her other breast and one hand wrapped around his cock, stroking it, and was laying back moaning.

Dr. Brown said,"Let's explore this a little bit further, shall we? I will continue to explore over here and we'll see how that affects your cock. Remember, no touching so we're going to have you put your hands under your legs so you can't touch yourself, and keep your legs spread apart so we can see what's going on. Mary," Doctor Brown said", why don't you rub your clit while I play with your nipples and we'll see how that affects him?"

So they traded hands around and his hands went up to her breasts and began rubbing them softly, slowly tracing around her nipples as she moaned, until finally taking her nipples between his fingers, rolling them around as she was rubbing her clit and stroking his cock.

Of course, that made my cock even harder!

"Splendid!" said Dr. Brown, "I see, there we go, now I'm beginning to understand! Well let's try something a little different...Mary lay down on the couch and I'm going to..." and with that he leaned over and started licking her clit as she started squirming. She had her hands up playing with her breasts and he had his hands on her legs holding them back. Every once in a while his head would pop up to look at my rock-hard cock.

He would say something like,"Say, we're getting somewhere now!" and then would go back to enjoying his free lunch.

"Suppose we take this a little bit further", he said as he pulled Mary closer to the edge of the couch and, in one swift move, impaled Mary on his massive cock. (Where did Russel meet all these guys with huge cocks?)

Mary let out a long moan as he entered her, bordering on a wail.

Dr. Brown started to build up a rhythm as he was pushing in and out of Mary.

Mary reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit with enthusiasm. Every once in a while the "doctor" would look at my cock, nod his head, then go back to what he was doing.

He continued to thrust in and out of her. She was moaning very much, enjoying what was going on. The good doctor stopped for a moment, and moved her hand away from clit.

"We're not ready for that part yet." he said.

She looked at him quizzically but moved her hand away and went back to playing with her breasts.

Dr. Brown continued to thrust in and out, and my cock was just dying to be touched, aching to be touched! I hadn't had any kind of release in a while. In fact my cock was so hard it was getting painful and I really needed to cum badly, but I couldn't because I wasn't allowed to touch myself.

Meanwhile, Dr. Brown was building up, and with a few grunts and groans he emptied his seed inside of what used to be my domain.

He pulled out and came and stood in front of me, telling Mary not to move.

"Okay, Johnnyboy, here's the deal: I'm going to give you an opportunity to have a little skin-to-skin contact with your wife. Mary needs an orgasm."

I looked over at her. She was squirming, playing with her nipples, pleading with her eyes.

He continued, "I'm going to let you touch her, but you first have to take care of something for me. You will clean me off with your mouth and tongue. Then, and only then, you may please your wife with your mouth only."

I protested, "I'm not going to do that!!!"

Mary said, "Please, I need it so bad, please John, just hurry up and do it!"

"Mary, I don't want to suck his cock!"

"You just have to clean it off- please John do this for me!"

I didn't want to do it, but I really wanted to make her happy, and I wanted to have contact with my own wife. So reluctantly I got down on my knees, and I started licking his cock.

Of course, he wasn't satisfied with that and eventually got it inside my mouth. He began to slowly slide it in and out and then something in my brain clicked and I found myself making love to his stiffening cock. The harder it got, the more I wanted as deep in my throat as I could. I felt his hand on the back of my head, encouraging me deeper. I looked up and saw him sneering down at me, his hands on his hips as if he was triumphant over me.

Wait! If his hands were on his hips...MARY! My Mary's hand was the one on the back of my head! She wanted me to do this?

And then in one move, she pushed my face into his pubic hair. His cock was now in my throat. I started to thrash around as I needed to breathe. I felt his cock begin to pulse in my mouth and, at the last second, he pulled back enough to ejaculate in my mouth. My cock was regaining it's full hardness, and was once again painful.

"Okay John, now you can take care of your wife."

I reached up and for the first time in a week I took my wife's breasts in my hands as I dove between her legs. She started to moan and writhe from my tongue.

Dr. Brown admonished me, "No, no, no- I did not say you could use your hands! Only your tongue! There will be a punishment until she cums!"

I hesitated, wondering what that meant when mary pulled my face into her cum-covered cunt and said, "Please John, I need to cum so bad!"

I started licking her clit with everything that I had, trying to get her to come as fast as possible so I can get my face out of all his cum, when all of a sudden, THWACK! A belt had come down across my ass! The force of it had pushed my face into her cunt, covering my face in his cum and providing Mary with some extra stimulation.

THWACK! Another stroke, another pulse for Mary.

"Ohhh, Fuck! Yeah! Again!" she cried.

THWACK! She now had a death grip on my head, holding it tightly to her pussy- I had trouble breathing!!!

"Faster!" she cried.

THWACK!

THWACK!

The strokes came faster, and with each stroke Mary inched closer to orgasm.

Mar finally started moaning, holding my head in place and I was licking for all that I was worth as the "Doctor" continued punishing my poor ass. Mary started rubbing her pussy on my face as the throes of orgasm overtook her. She came hard as the strokes from Dr. Brown's belt picked up intensity.

Then she let out a wail that could likely be heard a mile away...or was that me?

My ass was on fire as the last stroke fell between my legs. I think the belt had the opposite effect than what the doctor had intended, because the sudden, intense stimulation, even though it was painful, sent my own cum squirting all over the couch.

"Interesting." the doctor said.

Looking at me expectantly, I knew what I had to do. Having cum, I no longer had any sexual interest, so the thought of what I had to do nauseated me, but I did it. I bent down and slurped up my own cum off of the leather couch.

Dr. Brown said, "Good, good- we're making some real progress!"

"In fact, I think we've made considerable progress on our first meeting. I look forward to our next one!"

He walked over to Mary, and holding her, he kissed her deeply, whispering something in her ear.

Breaking the embrace, he then walked over to me, handing me a piece of paper, saying, "You guys get cleaned up, and Cuck, pay the receptionist on your way out."

I looked at the paper. It said it's $75 for today's session.

Great. I'm paying some to fuck my wife, beat me, and make me suck his cock. Dumbfounded, i got dressed and stumbled out into the waiting room.

Mary said, "Oh wait a minute- we almost forgot!"

She reached down and put my cock back in the cock cage and locked it and said, "There we go!"

In the waiting room.

The couple waiting there could barely contain their laughter.

The husband said to his wife, "And you think we have problems?"

I paid the $75 and we left.

We had enough time for a quick lunch at a local cafe.

We had a table on the sidewalk in front. I was almost too miserable to eat my sandwich.

I did notice that Mary seemed to be happy, which I guess was good- but then I realized it was probably because she was only half dressed and seemed to be getting the attention of every guy that walked by.

I started to feel jealous again of course. Then she did it again. She reached over and took my hand, holding it and smiling at me.

After everything that just happened, how could she love me? Did she want me to do these things? Did she get off on watching me do these things? I was woken from my thoughts.

"Babe, we have to go."

I quickly finished my lunch.

It was a short drive to the trainers studio.

On the way, she asked, "Did you see all those guys checking me out while we were eating lunch?"

"It was hard not to notice."

"Jealous?"

"Yes..."

"I bet you'd like to see me fucking them, wouldn't you?" she asked teasingly.

My mouth went dry, and my cock strained against the cage. Before I could answer, "We're here!"

We parked and went inside.

It was a small studio with the usual weights and some cardio equipment , a massage table, jacuzzi, the storefront window was mirrored so you could see out but not in, and there was a little office in the back, also with a one way mirror window. Nice little setup- a no frills serious gym.

12