A Boring Saturday Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband and Wife are blackmailed...
4.4k words
4.38
20.4k
14

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still processing in my mind the events of the past few weeks as we drove home from our latest encounter. In the matter of a few short weeks, Mary and I had transformed from your normal, happy everyday couple into a slutwife and a cuckold. Words I had never given much thought to, outside of my pornographic fantasies.

We had unwittingly allowed ourselves to be videoed having sex with Russell, each of us separately; we had failed to notice, unfortunately for us, the clearly posted noticed giving Russell the right to basically do whatever he wanted with the videos. We both agreed to serve Russell for a year in order to "buy back" the rights to, as well as all the copies of, the videos he had made.

In that time, Mary has given her body to Russell, four of his neighbors, a "psychiatrist" and a physical trainer. Mary definitely still loves me, but she also loves her new role as Russell's sex toy.

And since this all started, I have been forced into the role of a cuckold- Russell sent Mary a "cockcage", a small cage that fits over my cock and prohibits me from getting an erection. I've had cocks in my mouth, I've eaten more loads of cum than I can count, been pissed on, beaten with a belt, and forced to do degrading things like cleaning a bathroom with my bare hands and licking a gross toilet clean with my tongue.

Now most guys would probably file for divorce and leave, rather than face all this humiliation.

I can't.

For one, I dearly love my wife and, as I said, she really does love me- I can see it in her eyes. And she tells me all the time. Then why is she "cheating"? Because she believes that all of this sexual adventure we are on is one we are doing together, with equal enthusiasm.

Which brings me to my second point: It is.

For some reason I can't explain, but is validated by the aroused state I am in now thinking about it, I get off on watching (or in one event, listening to) Mary giving pleasure to other men. When I see a cock enter her vagina, I get immediately hard, and can't stop watching. When I hear her moans of pleasure, it gives me pleasure. Even though I resisted that thought, my cock betrays me every time.

In addition to all of this, and what is really a third point, since that first fateful day when I went to meet Russell, I discovered that I had a desire, a need, to be subservient to what is called an "Alpha Male". I had walked into his office and, after some discussion, stripped naked and practically begged him to hit me with his belt and let me suck his cock. That day I had my first taste of cum.

I've had many more since, and now I found myself driving home from our latest "adventure", covered in cum and piss, with Mary by my side.

She had just informed me of another email from Russell.

"I got an email from Russell!" Mary exclaimed.

"He said he has something special planned for next weekend!"

Now, instead of being angry, I was resigned to the fact that we would be on this "adventure" for another eleven months.

The only thing that gave me pause was the "special" part of it.

For the next six days life went back to normal. Well, the new normal anyway.

Russell had taken to texting Mary profusely, which made me jealous but there wasn't much I could do about it. I was allowed out of my cock cage, but not allowed to use it, if you know what I mean.

Once I went to give Mary a hug, which she willingly obliged to, but when I went to give her a kiss, she quickly turned her head.

"Whoa, I don't think so!" Mary said.

"I can't even kiss my wife?"

"Well of course- just not yet."

"Not yet?"

"I still have that visual of you licking all that literal crap off the toilet rim, so- no, not yet."

I bowed my head in shame.

"You must think I'm gross." I said.

"Well, yeah, that was pretty gross, kinda hot in a way too- like the way you submitted to Lance...kinda like I did. Except your way was gross."

"You submitted to him? What do you mean?"

"You were having fun, I was having fun. That's all you need to know! Other than no kissing, for now."

And with a devilish look she left the room.

Saturday rolled around, and was looking cute in a t-shirt, shorts and sneakers. I was surprised she wasn't all dolled up since we had to leave soon.

"Casual today?" I asked.

"Russell said there was no need to dress up. You don't even have to be caged."

Well, that was a relief.

"I wonder what he has planned..." I said.

"I'm not sure. We're not going to his house either. Here's the address," she said, handing me a piece of paper.

I Googled the address. It was in the part of town dominated by one-story, commercial businesses.

"I wonder why he want us to go there?" I asked.

"He wouldn't say, but it's time to go..."

And with that we headed out the door.

We arrived at the address; it was a little storefront that looked like it was built in the sixties. Early sixties. Maybe fifties. Peeling white paint, it had a single door, slanted roof, and a big picture window that was papered on the inside with brown paper.

"Well, this is the right address," I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

I tried the door and it opened, so in we went.

We were inside a vestibule/waiting area. The office behind the reception window was dark, so we tried the door that led out of the vestibule.

I opened it a crack, and was relieved to see a small, well-lit warehouse space.

Just then Russell appeared out of nowhere.

"Come on in!" he said.

We walked in to an empty space, except for a table, a wooden box, a low stool, a medical exam table with stirrups, and a couple of white sheets hanging from the ceiling.

"What's all this?" Mary asked. "And what's the exam table for?" She looked a little apprehensive.

"All in good time," Russell said. "First, let's get everyone situated, and then I'll explain. Both of you put all of your clothes on the table over there." He said, pointing to the table.

We were both naked and standing on the cold concrete.

Russell said something to Mary, and then she turned to me.

"Time to have fun, my little cucky!" She said, taking me to the stool, indicating I was to sit.

I sat, and Mary proceeded to attach some cuffs (that I failed to notice until now) to my ankles so that they were angled back. Then she made me bend forward a bit and cuffed my hands close to my feet, so I was stooped over sitting, if that makes sense.

Russell walked over and stood directly in front of me.

"I think that'll work." he said. Then he stepped even closer until his crotch was touching my face. I understood now. Right at cocksucking height.

"Yes, that'll do just fine." he said with a hint of gleeful derision. "Okay Mary, your turn."

"I guess the table is for me?" she asked.

"You guessed correctly." he said, "But first, let's set the mood."

Standing directly in front of me, he pulled her close, deeply kissing her, their tongues entwined. He had his hands on her ass, kneading her cheeks as they kissed. He turned her a little so that he could look me in the eye. Holding his eyes on me, he slowly started caressing her back, then back down to her ass, never breaking eye contact with me, or lip contact with her. He turned slightly so I could watch him reach between her legs and start massaging her clit. She parted her legs to give him access, and he, still looking at me dead in my eyes, inserted his fingers inside her. She let out a soft moan, and then he turned her again, broke the lip-lock, and motioned to her to look at me. She glanced at me, and looking down, noticed what he wanted her to see.

My six inches were rock hard.

I don't think she understood fully, but Russell didn't give her time to think about it.

He led here over to the examination table and had her lay down on it.

She reached for him, expecting some hot sex.

"No, not yet my dear. put your hands over your head."

"Okay..." she said, a little unsure.

He cuffed one, and the the other hand, above her head.

"Please don't do this..." she pleaded.

"Request denied." he said.

"Russell, please! I don't like this! You said if I didn't like something, you'd make John do it. Can't you make him do this?"

"Cucky has his own job to do, and you definitely wouldn't want to do that!"

He then moved to her feet and secured them in the stirrups.

"Russell, I'm scared."

He leaned close to her and said something that must have been reassuring, because he eventually said, "Okay?"

She thought for a moment and nodded in the affirmative.

He then leaned close again and whispered.

She looked a little startled, thought for a second, glanced at me then quickly looked away, and then said, "Me too."

That bothered me a bit, but I don't know why. At any rate, I didn't have much time to think about it because Russell began explaining:

"Here's the plan for today- I have engaged five gentlemen to come visit us today. They will come one at a time. They will complete four tasks and then leave. Neither of you will see who they are. It will be completely anonymous. No one is allowed to speak. All five have agreed to complete all four tasks and then leave. Simple enough."

"What tasks?" Mary asked.

"I'll show you."

Russell went to get the box. He brought it to where I was sitting. He opened a latch and and I saw as the box was opened that it was hinged so that it split open top to bottom. He slid the box around me and closed and latched it. It had two holes in it, one above the other. They were both large enough for a cock to fit through. I assumed it was sized for a cock since the bottom hole lined up with my mouth, and in my bent over position I was in the perfect position to suck one. The other hole was directly above the other. I assumed this was so I could watch, but I really had to strain upwards to see.

I heard Russell place something around the bottom of the box, then he came around the front. Peering in at me through the holes, he asked, "Comfy?"

"No!"

"Good. So here's the rundown: The guy will walk in. He will proceed to the mystery man in the box, and insert his cock like so," and his cock invaded my little space. "Then cucky will get it wet and hard."

I apparently missed my cue, for he slammed his hand down on the top of the box.

"I SAID CUCKY WILL GET IT WET AND HARD...NOW!!!"

I opened my mouth and extended my tongue. He was already hard, but decided to shove it in my mouth anyway. I did my best to not gag as he was a little rough shoving it in.

"Now that cucky has me hard..."

Then he walked over to Mary. I watched as he put it in her. She let out a moan, and then gasped as he started thrusting in and out with enthusiasm.

"Sorry, Mary. Our first visitor will be here soon."

Less than a minute later he was grunting as he unloaded in her.

He pulled out quickly (Mary let out a disappointed sigh) then a second later his cock was back in my face.

"Clean!" came the command.

I dutifully opened my mouth and licked and sucked up whatever I could of their combined juices. There was still a lot of cum on his cock...and in it.

Finally he was soft, and pulled out.

"That was the third task, and now for number four..."

And with that, he re-inserted his cock in the top hole and, breathing out, he relaxed and the pee came down upon me, hitting me first in the face, then the top of my head as his stream gathered strength, then as the flow decreased back to my face then chest.

It stank in that box.

"So see, a little something for everyone, although I think Cucky has the advantage this time."

"I can see how he's anonymous, being in the box," said Mary, "but what about me?"

Russell produced a blindfold, which he used to cover her eyes.

"That's a safety precaution," He said.

Then, loosening a rope, he lowered another sheet that landed just above Mary's breasts.

"There," he said. "You can't see them, and they cant see you."

Then, walking over to me, he turned the box, saying, "And you can't see anyone. Enjoy listening."

Then, putting his face close to the top hole, whispered: "By the way, all five of the visitors are people you know. I know you'll probably get hard wondering which of the people you know are shoving their dick in your mouth, and fucking your wife. Just whose cum is it you'll be slurping up? Which one of your friends, or family, will be pissing on you? Enjoy!"

Oh my gosh! I had never considered it would be people we know! What if they figured it out somehow? We'd be ruined!

I heard a ding sound.

"First visitor! Have fun kids, and remember- no talking! just moaning!" He said laughing.

I was truly nervous. I heard a door open and close, then some voices, then the door again and some footsteps. In front of me.

The first dick of the day presented itself.

Like Russell was, the dick was already hard. It was average sized, like me. He pretty much inserted it once and then went straight over to Mary. Not much into getting his cock sucked by a guy, I guess.

I heard Mary let out a "mmpf".

I could only guess what was happening.

Then I heard a "mmm", followed by some movement, then a slapping sound, which I gathered to be her getting fucked.

The intensity of the movement sounded to be picking up.

The guy started grunting.

I knew he was getting ready to unload into my wife, but I was preoccupied with trying to figure out who I knew that might make a grunting sound like that.

Then with a "Unh, unh, oohhhahhh, mmm", he was finishing. Just as it sounded like his climax ended, I heard a sudden rustle, then he gasped.

Why did he gasp?

I heard more rustling, but it lasted longer this time.

The man took a couple of steps and stopped. I wondered what he was doing.

After a few moments I heard him move towards me.

He was standing in front of me, but not moving.

He apparently had made a decision to skip the "part three" and proceeded to insert his cock in the top hole.

It took a moment, but eventually he let loose, and I was once again warmed by the urine of someone I apparently knew.

He was obviously amused by my situation, and the degradation he was inflicting upon me, because he started snickering.

What I found frustrating was even that snicker sounded familiar...

He finally finished, and as he was leaving I heard Russell say as the door was closing, "Remember, not a word."

And the door closed.

About ten minutes later I heard the door open, Russell called out, "Next guest is here!" and the door closed. More voices in the vestibule, the door opening and closing, footsteps, and another cock appears in my hole. I open my mouth and wrap my lips around the shaft. An appreciative sigh comes from the other side, as it grows inside my mouth. Mystery Man #2 takes his time with me, enjoying my ministrations. He continues to piston in and out of my mouth, and his breathing becomes ragged and irregular. Is he going to cum in my mouth?!

He suddenly pulls out breathing heavy, I wonder if he's that close...

He walks quickly over to Mary and, letting out a grunt it sounds like he orgasmed.

For a moment I don't hear anything, but then Mary starts to coo and moan and then I hear what sounds like oral sex on a female- lots of slurping and lapping and such.

There is an audible amount of breathing coming from Mary, so I assume our latest visitor is eating her out.

I think my suspicions are confirmed when she has a powerful orgasm. Just as she's finishing, she lets out a surprised-sounding "Oh!" as he apparently enters her (and violating the "no-talking" rule).

It sounds like there is more thrusting happening, with both of them grunting.

Suddenly he lets out a really loud "Arghhh!" as he climaxed.

Then there was that sudden rustling sound again( what the hell was that?), followed by another gasp, although this one was a little more...shocked sounding. This was followed immediately by Mary sounding like she was being kissed against her will.

Had the sheet fallen? Is that the rustling I'd been hearing?

More footsteps, then the cock appears in the hole to be cleaned.

I dutifully wrap my lips around around our visitor's shaft.

He immediately pushes in as far as he can in his softened state, and freezes like that.

It felt like he was cumming in my mouth, but it didn't taste right, and got a lot stronger- He was pissing in my mouth!

I turned my head to the side as fast as I could, but not before a sizable amount went down my throat.

I was coughing and sputtering to try and get this guys urine out of my mouth, throat and lungs as the rest of his flow went down the side of my face.

He finally finshed, pulled out and, leaning in close to the box, whispered, "You're pathetic!"

And with that he left.

I heard the door, then Russell saying, "Well, that didn't go as planned!"

Mary said, "I think he saw me! Did he see me? Did he have a mask on too?"

" Oops, no time to chat, your next visitor is here!"

I think I heard Mary crying softly, but there wasnt a lot of time to think about, because the next guy was here.

Visitors number 3 & 4 were by the rules and uneventful.

Number three was smaller than average in size, while number four was a little larger.

Both let me get them hard and wet, both fucked Mary and came rather quickly, both gasped after the sudden rustling sound, both had me clean them, both pissed on me and left with no words spoken.

Number five was, different.

There were the voices as before, but then as the door opened, I heard, "Fuck that no-talking bullshit!"

That voice...I know that voice! But from where? I had a feeling this wasn't going to be good...

"Look, you promised.." Russell said.

"I changed my fucking mind, so fuck off!"

Then, walking over to where I was, he asked, "Is this the faggot husband?"

I assume Russell nodded yes.

"Ok Faggot, wrap you lips around my cock and swallow every drop or I'll give it to yer cunt wife!"

After he stuck that cock in my hole I wondered how he'd ever get it out if it got hard! But getting hard wasn't the plan. I closed my mouth around his considerable girth, and he let loose with a never-ending stream of piss. I swallowed as fast as I could in order to spare Mary the degrading act.

Fortunately, it was not strong tasting; he must have been drinking a lot of beer. Unfortunately, there was a lot of it, and my belly was distended from the sheer volume. He finally finished and pulled out, and I immediately threw it all right back up.

He laughed and said, "I bet it stinks in there! Serves the peckerhead right!"

Serves the peckerhead right? Oh crap! I knew who this was!

It was Charlie from work!

A very big, belligerent and obnoxious man who had no love for me, nor I for him. And he knew who Mary was!

If he sees her, I'm ruined!

I heard his footsteps move over to where Mary was restrained on the table.

"Look, we had an agreement, and if you aren't going to live up to your end, your gonna have to leave!" Russell demanded.

"Awright, awright.." Charlie mumbled. "Nice tits, tho..."

"Look..." Russell started to say.

"Shhh...I got it." Charlie said, cutting him off.

I heard a belt, followed by pants hitting the floor.

I heard sounds from Mary, but this time it was moans of discomfort.

"Later when yer tits bounce, you'll be thinking of me."

Apparently Charlie was mauling my wife's breasts.

"And when ya walk..."

"Omigosh, slow...too big!" Mary cried, obviously in some pain.

"Oh, oh, oh," Mary cried, in time with his thrusts, and also breaking the no-talk rule.

And she became more vocal as he continued thrusting, and I believe, she was growing accustomed to his size.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried. "So big...so deep! I can't take it! Stop! Stop! Thanks, just give me a minute."

Well, at least he was polite enough to give her a break.

"One good deed deserves another.." Charlie said.

12